[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trip to D.C.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dc trip.png (1MB, 1002x750px) Image search: [Google]
dc trip.png
1MB, 1002x750px
ask a white southerner how a trip to DC went.
>>
>white
>>
>>130105409

>Didn't visit Dallas, PA to pay respects to Randy Stair and EGS

Randy Stair's ghost will haunt the shit out of you for the rest of time
>>
We have a fucking travel board.
>>>/trv/
>>
>>130105409
Nice Apple Watch fag. Oh and it looks like you forgot your fedora in the car.
>>
>>130105613
>living in the south and not working outside
>>
>>130105409
>white
>fag shorts
>>
nice fucking shorts jesus christ
>>
>>130105409
did you leave the national mall and see anywhere else in dc? ppl live here
>>
>>130105409
How much fucked up is DC? Racially speaking, are there many whites there?
>>
>>130105770
that dude was a failure in life and in death
>>130105811
I was referring to more of the political aspect of the trip. what I thought of the people the demographics etc.
>>130106225
yeah, I visited the capital, Fort Myer, and mount Vernon
>>
>>130105409
How many niggers where there in comparison to Atlanta?
>>
>>130106498
its pretty bad from what I saw. there were so many niggers most had just recently (within the last 5-7) moved there. most could barely speak english
>>130106599
I would say a similar amount but most had not lived in the area long
>>
>>130106498
also there were so many Asians most I assumed to be tourists but I felt like I wasn't even in my own county anymore. I not really used to walking down a street and hearing like 5 different languages in one block
It honestly made me mad to see that so many non whites had invaded our capital and it made me feel out of place in an area where I should feel right at home
>>
File: 1151.jpg (10KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
1151.jpg
10KB, 293x282px
>>130105409
i love how retards somehow think because they're chads pink shorts don't look gay as shit on them.
>pro-tip: you look like you have sucked every dick on the football team
>>
>>130105409
>white
>>
>>130107382
>living in the south and not working outside
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.