[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pedophiles vs Murderers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: James_Holmes.jpg (30KB, 401x300px) Image search: [Google]
James_Holmes.jpg
30KB, 401x300px
Why do you think society views pedos more or less worse than murderers? I know this is a common theme that I've seen in society.
>>
>>130102128
There might be a justifiable or understandable reason to murder someone but there is nothing that would excuse a pedophile.

And if you ask me, I'd rather be a victim of homicide than be a victim of pedophillia.
>>
Would you rather have your entire life be permanently fucked up, or not live any longer?
>>
>>130102128
because children are innocents
>>
>>130102128
Pedophiles are so bad that the majority of murderers and serial killers would kill them. Pedophiles don't last in prison, people who abuse children never last long in the presence of justice.
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (94KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
94KB, 960x640px
>>130102128
Because society has become feminized.
>>130102340
>There might be a justifiable or understandable reason to murder someone
Justifiable homicide=/=murder. Murder is unlawful killing of a human being.
>there is nothing that would excuse a pedophile.
Little girls are the sexiest females. There's no excuse for not being attracted to them.
>>
>>130102128
why on earth are pedophile and murderer in the same sentence.

>surely this can't be happening
>i must be seeing things
>it can't be that this has happened before

really joggins your noggin
>>
>>130102867
You're one sick fuck, Oleksandr Kukichenko
>>
>>130102128
1) Children are completely innocent victims and are very vulnerable with no means of defending themselves from an adult.

2) Murder can sometimes be justified (heat of passion, altercation that went too far, etc.) while molesting a child is something that NEVER has to happen, for any reason whatsoever. There is literally NO justification for molesting a child, there may be a justification (or at least partial justification) for murder.

3) The selfish nature of the act. The pedophile molests out of sheer self-gratification and in the process permanently scars an innocent victim. Again, it's an act that has no necessity.

4) The imbalance of consequences in the aftermath. The child has to live with the trauma the rest of his/her life, the pedophile just keeps being a pedophile. The murder victim is dead. They cease to be. The murderer may or may not feel guilt afterwards, based on several circumstances.
>>
>>130102128
When you get to jail as a murderer, your cell mates will be wary...if you go to jail as a pedo, they will kill you for the scum you are...
Let kids simply be kids...
>>
>>130102807
Some prisons prevent other inmates from finding out the nature of crimes of child molesters, so a lot of prisoners don't know what some of their inmates are in for. These freaks are essentially protected in some cases
>>
>>130103534
In Canada yes, they have protective custody...in the states generally, no...your in with general population...
>>
>>130102128
both deserve stoning
>>
>>130102128
Murder can be justified, Pedo can't.
>>130102340
This.
>>130102867
There's nothing attractive about women who can't bare children yet. They are supposed to invoke brotherly and fatherly love so that you protect them. Not romantic love.
>>
File: Rope.gif (11KB, 350x437px) Image search: [Google]
Rope.gif
11KB, 350x437px
>>130102340
Spent .015 seconds doing a law search.
Justifiable homicide is a thing.
Justifiable child rape is not.
Anon is correct.
inb4 "emergency sex" has been attempted as a child rape defense in Germany. That guy lost.
>>
>>130102867
>Shit their pants
>Pick their nose with their bare fingers
>Play with and/or eat their boogers
>Never wash their hands
>Use their sleeves as a napkin
>Never puke in the trash can or toilet, always over themselves or on the floor
Children are fucking gross.
>>
because if we didn't prioritize the well-being of children as a species, we would not be around today
>>
>>130103266
>I'm mad but have nothing to say
Okay, great
>>130103273
>There is literally NO justification for molesting a child,
Love is not bad.
>in the process permanently scars an innocent victim
How a healthy living relationship "scar" a girl?
>>130103486
>.if you go to jail as a pedo, they will kill you for the scum you are
This is bullshit repeated by feminists like you to fuel your moral outrage. It isn't true.
>>
>>130104048
>Love is not bad.
If by "Love" you mean wanting to have sex with them, then no, that's not justifiable.
>>
>>130102128

Because there can be excuses for murder most people can understand like it being a time of war/they're an evil person the law isn't dealing with/it's self-defense or defense of another/an ongoing feud that keeps escalating/a dispute between criminals/walking in on your wife getting blacked/a spouse that keeps abusing you, ect but to molest a kid you're doing it entirely for your own gratification.

Also most people know someone who was sexually abused but getting murdered is pretty rare so it hits close to home for more people.
>>
File: BxiZ-i5CAAA4beP.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BxiZ-i5CAAA4beP.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>130103893
>implying you wouldn't kiss and eat out a girl like this
Please.
>>130104007
>Shit their pants
Not after a year/year-and-a-half age. By time they're doable they're long past potty training.
>Never puke in the trash can or toilet, always over themselves or on the floor
You're talking about babies.
>>
>>130104048
>Love is not bad.

A child has no concept of "love" in the sexual, romantic sense and if you think they do you are completely delusional.

>>130104048
>How a healthy living relationship "scar" a girl?

This presupposes that having a sexually intimate relationship with a child is "healthy." It's not, and that's why there's laws against it.
>>
>>130104007
Fugg I need to grow up.
>>
>>130104465
fuck is wrong with you anon
>>
>>130105012
Nothing a trip to North Korea, some botulism and a sleeping pill can't fix.
>>
>>130104465
Yeah, no, I wouldn't, in my personal opinion, yes the age of consent should be lowered to 16, because that's when someone can be a reasonable human being and can start making their life decisions, but a girl/boy that young is just not capable enough to make their own decisions yet. You my friend are a sick fuck, and if you ever molest someone, which is not far from plausible, I wish you the worst in prison.
>>
>>130105452
Age of consent is already 16 in most of the developped world.
>>
>>130102128
pedos are child killers.

all child killers are treated equally whether it's a murder or a psychological assasination.
>>
File: 1495760699562.jpg (56KB, 490x746px) Image search: [Google]
1495760699562.jpg
56KB, 490x746px
>>130102867
Neck yourself filth
>>
File: 1497475770464.gif (362KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
1497475770464.gif
362KB, 300x166px
>>130104048
In the the ovens with you
>>
>>130105709
Not America though t+b=h.
>>
File: Lm7hdrg.jpg (57KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lm7hdrg.jpg
57KB, 400x300px
>>130104048
>>
>>130104048
You'd best hope I never find people like you...they will never find your remains...
>>
>>130102340
/thread
>>
Murderers are cruel, but all things considered, once someone's dead the suffering has ceased. And life seriously is not as precious as we make it out, it's almost 100% likely to be better than what we got going here. (Yes, atheistfags, even if it's "nothing". Because "nothing" is just another word for that which cannot be rationalized and conceived by our minds, a.k.a. Heaven or God).

Pedophiles on the other hand inflict pain and trauma that lasts lifetimes. They take the predatory personality to its vilest and sickest extreme, and the crimes of a petty murderer pale in comparison
>>
>>130104465
I hope someone murders you disgusting pedoscum. It would be a murder I fully approve of.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.