[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: WHY.jpg (106KB, 964x509px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
106KB, 964x509px
Why is she there? Why do we not see the First Lady? I am so fucking sick of this stupid Liberal bimbo. It's disgusting. Get the fuck out of here. We didn't elect you.

YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST LADY. GO AWAY.
>>
File: ivanka.jpg (160KB, 1200x1726px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka.jpg
160KB, 1200x1726px
>>130101013
apologize
>>
>>130101013
She is tho
Trump is just her husband's puppet
>>
why are you mad
>>
>>130101013
Trump needs to give (((Ivanka))) the flick yesterday
>>
>>130101013
Fuck she's so hot
>>
>>130101013
I am so sick of Ivanka and seeing her face every single day. She is a globalist commie whose entire social circle and best friends consist of commie progressive dems. WE DID NOT ELECT THAT!!!!!

Her effeminate hubby is a globalist commie slum lord. Why has Trump put two commies as the highest positions in his administration? And why is he letting them appoint people (other globalist commies) and direct him in what to do?

Also, it is a slap in the face to Melania. Very insulting to the First Lady to have Ivanka prancing around going every where, attending every meeting. Disgusting.

Does Trump know how stupid he looks having his daughter go everywhere? Imagine George Bush Sr. having one of his sons going to a bunch of meeting and traveling with him. Or any other President. And why is no one in government saying something and putting a stop to this? WE DID NOT ELECT COMMIES! SEND IVANKA AND JARED BACK TO NYC!!!
>>
>>130101013
#FireKushner
#Fire Ivanka
>>
File: poor shoes.jpg (16KB, 259x206px) Image search: [Google]
poor shoes.jpg
16KB, 259x206px
>>130104247
nice try loretta we know its you
>>
>>130101013
Being so ignorant of American history that you think the first lady is automatically the President's wife... Maybe try reading a book bud.
>>
>>130101013
Ivanka is also wearing the red Kabbalah string. Why?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.