[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Trump be impeached or resign?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Will Trump be impeached or resign?
>>
>>130100466
He will live for ever and rule us for all eternity.
>>
>>130100863
In what country? Because it won't be America.
>>
File: tacticool spartan patch.jpg (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tacticool spartan patch.jpg
206KB, 800x800px
>trump gets impeached
>refuses to leave the WH
>he has to be removed by force
>the WH gets surrounded by ex-soldier militia willing to defend their president to the death
>this sparks off Civil War 2.0: The Chimpenning.

cannot wait. I'm stockpiling provisions of popcorn
>>
>>130101197
>a dozen overweight inbreds show up with guns on their belts because they know they'll be arrested if they draw them
>they mumble about niggers and muslims for half an hour
>they get tired and hungry and go home
>>
https://youtu.be/2hh7tUfUrHQ
>>
>>130101181
fuk u
>>
File: 1495230654356.png (131KB, 1322x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1495230654356.png
131KB, 1322x1250px
>>130101181

So. Slow shift start today huh?
>>
>>130101692
>>130101881
>>
>>130101366
>t tired and hungry and go home
Pretty much lol
>>
>>130100466
He won't resign, he will most likely be impeached. Sooner rather than later.
>>
File: lena1.jpg (45KB, 454x579px) Image search: [Google]
lena1.jpg
45KB, 454x579px
The Democrats will nominate someone completely ridiculous or polarizing as fuck in 2020. Trump will win a second term. 2024 will usher in 8 years of liberalism.
>>
Depends on their findings.

One part of me thinks that Trump would be much better of if he had any verbal discipline and just stopped the twitter rage vecause of what he sees ob the tv. Had he appointed outside counsel from day 1, and never ever spoke about it to anyone, we wouldn't have this circus.

Another part of me thinks that Trump never wanted to be president in the first place, and is now actually trying to fuck himself over.

Another part think Muller was tasked to 'find any reason to get rid of Trump', and that media and FBI Comey worked together to push the narratives and keep it driving Trump mad. Also, that the naming of the Russia-probe to include 'Trump associates' instead of collusion with US persons.
>>
>>130102211
Is this how you cope with his imminent impeachment?
>>
>>130100466
OP is a douchebag
>>
>>130102321
>>
>>130102211
Pretty accurate, although I think 2024 will be GOP as well, dems don't get it.
>>
>>130102431
I get your opinion.
>>
>>130102215
>One part of me thinks that Trump would be much better of if he had any verbal discipline
obviously

>Another part of me thinks that Trump never wanted to be president in the first place
I don't think he ever thought he would win
>and is now actually trying to fuck himself over
lol no

>Another part think Muller was tasked to 'find any reason to get rid of Trump'
yep, they b8'd him hard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.