[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the worst nig infested area you ever been to? Why were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 37

File: aa2de8f8532946d851e190a164546016.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
aa2de8f8532946d851e190a164546016.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
Whats the worst nig infested area you ever been to? Why were you there? And what happened?
>>
>>130098591
lol where is that? why don't people live there anymore? was it ever a nice area?
>>
>>130098712
I assume Camden NJ
>>
>>130098712
camden, nj... invasive species (beaners and niggers)... wasn't ever particularly nice but was a functional working class community maybe 50 years ago
>>
>>130098712
Looks like the scene in Baltimore where the druggies hung out in the television show "The Wire"

Btw, great show.
>>
>>130098795
No wonder Chris Christie has such a low approval rating
>>
>>130098591
there's slums everywhere in my shithole
>>
>>130099040
He sucks, fuck him. Although our next governor Murphy is going to be way worse esp for gun rights in this state. Although hes promising muh weed
>>
File: KWEENZ.jpg (138KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KWEENZ.jpg
138KB, 760x1024px
>>130098591
murica, got mugged for the first and only time in my life.
>>
I've been to some real shitholes in Africa and the funny thing most of them were more civil than the perpetually belligerent African American ghettos I've been to in the US where you'll see a black being arrested at least once a day as if they're in a state of emergency.
>>
>>130098591
The potential for gentrification here in these row houses is incredible. I can already smell the hipsters.
>>
I go to Temple
>>
>>130098591
Been to some very bad places, like London. Never had problems though, as dad only books five star hotels.
>>
File: balt8.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
balt8.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>130098591

>>130098591

Baltimore, Maryland. There on business. Stopped at a McDonald's and while waiting for food a customer got into a fight with the cashier (both niggers) over french fries. Cops had to be called.
>>
>>130099265
at least she's wearing footwear

no shoes no service
>>
>>130099597

I graduated from Temple and lived up on Dauphin and 12th.

I grew up in Chester, PA when I was a kid. A white kid.
>>
Baltimore overall.

Just seen too many examples there to even begin.
>>
>>130100146
How was it? Any stories?
>>
File: 1476592571578.jpg (40KB, 907x871px) Image search: [Google]
1476592571578.jpg
40KB, 907x871px
West side of Chicago. I had to pick up my bum cousin who needed a ride to the hospital

>Mfw I get there
>It's 3:30 AM pitch black
>Call up cousin, ask him where he's at
>No answer
>Look around
>See a group of teenage nogs by the post office
>They seem to be playing some dice game or something
>Drive closer
>They scatter immediately
>I see my cousin lying on the ground in the spot where they were playing the game
>Ask him what happened
>He just got stabbed and these nogs were just walking by and robbed him of everything
>Mfw they even took his socks

What a redpill that was.
>>
newark nj or paterson nj
>>
>>130098591
Shit looks like fallout 4 before you scrap everything to build shit
>>
>>130099830

I live in Baltimore.

Riots were a lot of fun desu
>>
>>130100510
never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odj_SlV_vEI
>>
>>130098591

London.

Got pestered to buy a big issue by a nigger in Trafalgar Square. He was frothing white shit from his the mouth and and had crusty stains around his eyes and where whatever the fuck it was had ran down its face.

Concentration camps are justified.
>>
>>130098591

I've been a niglet school teacher 10 years AMA
>>
File: stl.jpg (125KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
stl.jpg
125KB, 960x640px
I live about 15 minutes from East St Louis.
Highest murder rate in the US and is literally fallout tier. They have filmed apocalypse films there.
>>
>>130099040
I was in Camden NJ and Trenton NJ looking at rental property. I go in the mornings when most of the bad nogs are still asleep or so high the they are harmless. I avoid doing anything after 5 during the warm months.
Most nogs are just harmless people trying to do as little as possible but still feed themselves and watch tv. But there are always a few that re dangerous and you watch them at all times. If your lucky you get the old black guy who knows what is going on. He will give the history of the area and the lay of the land. Keep them loyal with respect and the occasional gift during the holidays.

If you expect them to be evil then you will be pleasantly surprised but if you think they will clean, or do any type of maintenance to a property forget it.

Chris Christie was not a bad governor. The state is fucked up and their nothing that can be done. They pay too much gibs and can not raise taxes without moving more people to New York and Pennsylvania. I would not be here except my wife thinks it's still great. The only place I would move to in NJ (other than my current place) is the shore. When I pack again it's to get the fuck out. The next governor is going to slash gun rights either when he gets into office or after the next liberal kills people.
>>
>>130100756
Where? Also, are there ANY who at least TRY to do good in their life?
>>
>>130100756

I don't even know where to begin....

A-are you OK?
>>
File: thebluff.jpg (794KB, 1008x685px) Image search: [Google]
thebluff.jpg
794KB, 1008x685px
The Bluff in Atlanta
>>
>>130101039
Christie did shit for our gun rights in 8 years, he did some push during last summer after getting grilled in NH about his shit record on guns when he was still trying to run for president.
>>
>>130100756

What is the pass/fail rate for your students. I had a friend who taught tenth grade chemistry in a city school district and he said it the pass rate was like 25%. He said there were a bunch that couldn't even read.
>>
>>130098591
8 mile Detroit for that good kush out the dispensary. Everything went just fine because I'm polite and people leave you the fuck alone if you look like you can't be botherd
>>
Kowloon
>>
>>130100510

My condolences.
>>
>>130100756
Similar predicament. I eagerly await your responses to verify mine. For the record I started out altruistic and very quickly got redpilled.
>>
>>130098591
That's Western Civilization in 200 years.

Has barbarians written all over it.

t. Time Traveller.
>>
>>130100510
Always wonder how White people live in majority ape areas?
>>
>>130098591
Lived in Jackson, MS for just over a year because of a job. It was a hell of a culture shock. I stayed out of the worst areas but I did see them everyday. One of the biggest things I remember was just talking to some of the people who had lived there all their lives (coworkers neighbors and just people I met, all black people). They told me to leave as soon as I could, that the city just seems to drain you. Don't get stuck there like they are.

Also one time I called 911 because someone was shooting down the street from my apartment and it just rung out. 911 in the city of Jackson, MS did not pick up when I called. It was surreal.
>>
>>130101040

In a northeast city. Yes, there is a decile of them that work hard and have the ambition to succeed. About 75% go to the white world and are moderately successful and even sometimes become upper middle class, but 25% stay in the hood and become their equivalent to billionaires. W.E.B. DuBois used to call these ambitious groids the "Talented Tenth"
>>
>>130101274
But he did not try to limit them. They are already fucked. The next governor is going to fuck them good. Majority in all branches. The only hope is Supreme Court of the United States.
>>
Currently in the police academy for Baltimore City PD. West side is nicknamed little Beirut. I volunteered for that district.
>>
>>130101652
Deathwish? Not for you of course.
>>
>>130101600
He could have pushed back a bit more, hell years ago he said NJ had a gun problem, he should have went on the offensive as soon as his second term started, but he didnt. And yea Murphy will kill our gun rights but well get muh weed
>>
>>130101652

Hopefully you're compensated accordingly. That sounds like a deathwish, desu
>>
>>130101150

Everything's fine. They're savagery balanced out my autism and made me almost normal. I think if I wasn't a nigger school teacher I'd be a NEET in my parent's apartment

>>130101317
>>130101496
>>
File: OP literally cannot stop.jpg (36KB, 411x381px) Image search: [Google]
OP literally cannot stop.jpg
36KB, 411x381px
>>130098591
>Whats the worst nig infested area
I think it's OP's anus, since it's completely filled with black penises all of the time.
>>
The complex I grew up in had a lot of African immigrants

Nice neighborhood considering it was government housing. Gave me freezies during the summer.
>>
>>130100756
You mean a zookeeper. You'd make more progress teaching literal chimpanzees.
>>
>>130101317

pass/fail is like 90% pass because of grade inflation and very low standards. Still, there are a 10% that still are that fucking stupid that still fail despite all that. Because of them, everyone else moves up
>>
Holiday in Scandanavia. Infested with nigs
>>
>>130101198
Cute dogs on the right. Too bad they'll probablt be treated like shit.
>>
I worked in Harlem, rode A train.
I've seen some shit.

Weirdly only once did a nigger ever act hostile to me.
>>
>>130101870
African immigrants around here are a lot more civilized than the spoiled rich white kids. Pretty sure these are the christian Africans though.
>>
>>130101496

Funnily enough I was already a little racist when I started, now I'm all the way racist.
>>
>>130101797
Personally I detest the slacker parents. If I had my way I would brainwash the kids to NEVER reproduce. Also, seek a nice, comfy blue collar job. Then everything would end up fine.
>>
>>130102157
>Pretty sure these are the christian Africans though

desu I've never met an African immigrant that wasn't christian when they arrived. Americans just hate black people because the culture in shitty neighborhoods is fucked, I personally have had more problems with Chinese/Persians
>>
>>130101797
>They're savagery
>They're
>Schoolteacher
>>
Three way tie: East St. Louis, Memphis, and Gary (Indiana). All horrific.

Detroit looks like Switzerland compared to those three.
>>
>>130102168

That's part of it. A lot of the nigs have been 6-9 generations of stupid stupid people since slave days. There's no fixing them-- however I must say it is rewarding to see the smart nigs succeed especially when you find out their parents are full-on monkey apes but they stand against it.

I had one student this year who is the biggest trump supporter I know-- one of the only ones I know in this liberal-ass city. He was ultra-counter-culture... he literally risked death by being so openly trump
>>
>>130098712
>>130098795
>>130098986
>>130099005
If you just google Camden NJ OP's pic is the first thing to come up, I live like 2 hours from there and filled up at a gas station right in Camden, thankfully the gas station was somewhat normal and I didn't get fucking shot.
>>
File: 1495245609087.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495245609087.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>130098591
I watched the wire once.
>>
SE DC, makes me reconsider being a firefighter every day I have to help those darkspawn...
>>
>>130102362

I got news for you, neet. Not every teacher is an english teacher. I should also blow your jobless mind by telling you that I'm also a prolific freelance writer. I have an editor that finds grammatical errors and corrects them. Creative vs. Roboautist senpai
>>
>>130102629

Your autism is clearly still there.
>>
>>130102444
Middle school here... prime breeding age. My mission is to redpill the girls so they get norplant or tubal ligation. I also help those who really try, they deserve our effort, not the ones who dgaf.
>>
File: Omar 1.jpg (296KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Omar 1.jpg
296KB, 1280x720px
>>130099830
>Baltimore
Has anyone here watched The Wire? It explains how these places work and how they get like they are. It shows especially the kinds of corruption that are rife in American cities. It's some truly outstanding television. McNulty is a great character too.
>>
>>130101578
Good to know. At least the degeneracy of the hood is being combated.
>>130101548
Behind secure houses and a CCW? Honestly though, I feel for the good people trapped in the hood.
>>130101870
That's the real redpill. Once you reilase that culture not race determines how people act your eyes really open.
>>130101998
Without a doubt.
>>130102157
Africans tend to be REALLY bad or REALLY good. Must be their culture and upbringing.
>>130102328
The immigrants from over seas tend to be nicer. I think it is because they know why they came here in the first place.
>>130102687
Is it REALLY good? Been hearing a lot about it bu don't want to waste my time.
>>
>>130101039
>The only place I would move to in NJ (other than my current place) is the shore

I live here, why?

Did you know that in the winter months, all coastal cities along the coast are majority black or hispanic?
>>
>>130102490

I love watching this nigger die
>>
>>130102837
I live like 20 mins from ac how about u senpai?
>>
>>130100756
Why haven't you escaped yet? Are you so bad at teaching you cannot get a better gig?
>>
>>130102686

I've done HS most of my time, but I'm doing MS next year. They're wilder for sure... I'm replacing a teacher that got hospitalized by a giant nigger girl so they're throwing me in because I'm a dude. Little do they know that a literal white separatist skinhead virtual Ben Garrison is teaching their precious apelets
>>
>>130102687

Yes. It's truly excellent. Omar was one of the most polarizing characters I've ever seen in a television series.
>>
deep ghetto baltimore is also the only place in the US that's ever reminded me of afghanistan kek
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (142KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
142KB, 720x1080px
>>130101709

If you're not from here you don't understand the problems. I got tired of watching my city burn, my state and counties be infested with drugs, organized crime, human trafficking. Baltimore, DC, N Va, the "DMV" is ground zero for all of it. You either fight it or watch it burn from the sidelines. The criminals are sheep in wolves clothing. I've seen it first hand, you stand up to them, grab them up, the true bitch in them comes out.
>>
>>130102394
>Gary Indiana
I've always been tempted to road trip up there just to shoot some nigs and then drive back.

What's their PD like there?
>>
>>130102994
>I'm replacing a teacher that got hospitalized by a giant nigger girl
What happened?
>>
Detroit probably. Don't remember why we were there, I was like 6 and still haven't asked.

Parts of Houston have gotten almost as bad if not worse once Katrina nigs started coming. I live near Houston, only going there on occasion for certain services not available outside.
>>
>>130098591
Look up Panamá, aka canal operator. I live here unfortunately, rounded by niggers and darker beaners.
>>
>>130098591
Paris
>>
>>130098591
Here is something you have to understand about what happened here. This is all the result of the "great society ". The government became a better dollar for dollar daddy than a black man. He was kicked out of the house because it gave the woman more gibs. The men for their part could go on to fuck anther woman. Short term think, which is 80% of nog thinking, loved it. She got more money for kids and he was relieved of responsibility and could get a new piece of pussy.
The problem came later. Without a father boys never learned what a dad was, they never learned how to fix simple shit, they never learned that a beer and watching the game was generally all dad got and that was ok. The girls never learned what to look for in a man and father. Their example a man was the cock carrousel their single mother showed them.
This all led to the neighborhoods pictured. These houses could be fixed cheaply if the person did the work themselves. They could have been saved with simple maintenance. A patch in time in a roof will save the floors but left to rot can tear a whole house down.
If LBJ would have just left them alone after the civil rights act they would have transitioned to middlish class(as much as they could). Instead they are in a hell.
Nothing is wrong with the neighborhood that would not be fixed by people acting right.
>>
>>130101039
Fuck that. I grew up in Rutherford which is still quite nice and couldn't wait to GTFO.

Tell your wife LARGE areas of the Carolinas look just like Jersey did forty years ago and are likely to stay that way.
>>
>>130102957

I'm in a box. As a male teacher in the hood, the more years you do the more shitty nigger schools want you because of your expert-level nigger-wrangling abilities. The suburban schools just think you're a bad teacher because you teach niggers or know that you've been psychologically damaged by being around niggers, nigger families, nigger culture for so long (true). Either way, the longer you're a nigger teacher, the more the really bad schools want you and the more suburban white schools don't want you.
>>
>>130102994
Middle school is like triage on the battlefield. You need to assess quickly who is worth saving. Those that aren't are herded on the '''regular''' course (translation: fucking retard) and the few who cut the mustard are in the '''accelerated''' course (translation: first grade chinese). We do what we can with what we have. Seriously though. The most logical thing we can do is to convince them to lead hedonistic lives WITHOUT children. They need to genocide themselves with KFC and Red Bull.
>>
>>130102490
The other cop car was like "nope"
>>
>>130100756
A niglet wrangler. Truly one of the most thankless jobs.
>>
>>130102957
Some teachers really love their work. Even the shitty pay and shitty kids can't discourage them. They just want to make kids lives better. It really is God's work.
>>130102998
Will watch this show soon.
>>130103213
May have been like this:
https://youtu.be/UNeP-QHhIJk?t=24s
>>
>>130103282

It is pretty bad. The northern end is all sand niggers and everything smells like urine-soaked curry
>>
Once went to Lincoln Park in Chicago at only 7 PM and saw what looked like a drug transaction between a thirteen year old kid and some old fat woman

That was four years ago. Now I hear that ATF and FBI agents are all over the city cracking down on gangs
>>
>>130103074
my brother was bpd for 10 years then dipped after he got bombarded with groid complaints and was afraid to go to jail. watch your back, you're doing the lord's work brather.
>>
>>130098591
I visit friends in baltimore pretty much weekly. It's full if niggers and Muslims that let their young kids wander around in the middle of the night
>>
>>130103336
You poor bastard. You are being typecast
>>
>>130103200
Northern Indiana here, not Gary tho (Pete Butticuck's city)... dunno about Gary PD but their mayor is a sheboon so police is probably shit
>>
>>130098591
Detroit and Cleveland are up there, but New Orleans is the worst place I've ever been. Even the Quarter is full of niggers. Corrupt, nigger-infested police department, but that can be said for every aspect of city government.
Don't go there. The best thing we can do to niggers is defund them every way we can. They hate us so much let's see them do business among themselves.
>>
>>130098591
seven sisters in London or brixton
>>
>>130102613
There are other places to fight fires. It's a portable skill.
>>
St Denis, Paris. Went there because of the memes, wanted to see how bad it was
> get on metro downtown
> a third muzzie/a third black/a third white
> before long it changes to
> handful muzzie/everyone else black/my friend and I only whites
> get off train, its exactly like Ndjamena
> the streets littered with crap
> niggers on mattresses on the footpath
> beggars
> group of aggressive 10 year olds start hassling us
> people start looking like they're gonna jump in on some action
> we go to McDonalds
> everyone looks at us
> the toilet was broken and the place literally stank of shit
> poor old French dude mopping the floor while niglets walk their shoes through and hi 5 each other
> smell makes us sick
> go back to street, fat woman skin so black its almost purple stares at us with her yellow eyes
> nowhere to go to eat or sit and watch the world go by
> decide don't wanna be stabbed, robbed or catch cholera so fuck off back to the train
> get back to Paris wondering wtf we had just experienced

I wonder if French people actually know what shitholes such as that are really like. It wasnt Europe at all, it was Africa. And we were not welcome.
>>
>>130101998
That is the saddest part of this whole picture
>>
>>130103213

giant ape 7th grader girl beat the shit out of 5'4" white teacher that had already been hospitalized earlier in the year by a crazy IEP kid. They're bringing me in because I'm good with crazy niggers, especially ones like this. Of all the talents I was born with, I can't believe this is the one I'm paid the most for. Again-- if only they knew who I really was. The best part is that I have more experience with the nig world than any SJW. I am the bridge between white race realist and the worst of niggers, but no one will ever know.
>>
>>130102837
It they stay inside during the cold. And the places I like are sea isle Avalon and stone harbor. Not too many winter rentals.
>>
>>130098591
Down the block. Had to work. This one nig rode his bike for 6 hours straight up and down the same hill. Not too bad an area, they were mostly old people.
I went to NY once and some coon robbed me of a dollar. If I wasn't a cuck back then I'd have gotten it back.
I'll find that jiggaboo one day and tell him right to his monkey face :"I want my dollar back, please."
>>
>>130101998
this, fucking sad,
>>
North Huntsville AL.I was literally the only white kid in my elementary school.
>>
>>130101198
this place looks comfy desu
>>
>>130098591
London.
>>
>>130103669
>Saying "Please" to nigger
Nope, still a cuck
>>
>>130103649
How do you deal with them?
>>
>>130103379

You are mostly correct but you have to understand that to these "people" it's completely normal to have a baby when you're 13, then another by another BBC when you're 17, then another at 23, so on. We're not going to make any headway until that right there stops. It won't.
>>
File: Omar 3.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Omar 3.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>130102820
>Is it REALLY good? Been hearing a lot about it bu don't want to waste my time.
I think it's the best television I've seen. Some amazing characters. So much complexity.

>>130102998
>Omar was one of the most polarizing characters I've ever seen in a television series.
I'm still making up my mind about him. I'm not sure if he's the problem or the solution. Pretty damn interesting.
>>
>>130103649
They sense that you DGAF and have no fear. And they respect it. Probably.
>>
>>130103595
Yeah but I'm stuck in the mentality that this is like, top tier, it's the capital of the country. Idk, I know I should go somewhere else but when 9/11 2.0 happens I want to be here.
>>
Beaufort, SC.

My dad was in the miltary, that's why we were there. To this day I hate blacks and the South.
>>
>>130102161
The most racist people are those that live and work with them.
>>
>>130103803
Correct. Solution: Norplant for all middleschool girls.
>>
>>130103811
>I'm not sure if he's the problem or the solution
Yeah, my point exactly. I've never seen a character like that in a television show. And the attention to detail overall in the series is really unsurpassed.
>>
>>130098591
Paris. Not much, but the whole thing was basically a military checkpoint.
>>
>>130103380
Wasn't a cop car
>>
>>130103803
Fucking insane, yeah. I hate planned Parenthood but damn do they do a good job aborting niglets
>>
>>130100425
Like vultures
>>
>>130098591
Toledo, sailed in on a freighter and nothing but nig cab drivers and ghetto's. I'm sure they were taking us "rich white boys" for a ride. Told one nig to drop us off at a gas station cuz he was so sketchy. Next driver was still fucked but got me back to walking distance of the port thank fuck.
>>
>>130098591
Went to Germany, niggers everywhere. Worst than the worst Murica city.
Look up how Germany doesn't release demographics on race. They are fucking lying their asses off.
2 white people for every 8 arabs or nigs.
>>
>>130098591
Memphis, TN. I think I nearly got robbed at a gas station
>>
>>130103558
Worst places I've been are Detroit in general and Gary.

Areas in Chicago are super sketchy and St. Louis and Memphis have some real "fuck I hope my car doesn't break down right now" spots, but Gary is the one place that really gave me the creeps.

Detroit's infestation is amplified by how remote everything feels and how in some places the response time to a 911 call is like 30 minutes on average. I am an urbex fag though, so I've spent a ton of time in places I probably shouldn't be. A cop in Indianapolis caught me trespassing one time and told me word for word, "have fun, get your pictures, but if you see the sun going down, get out of here, you're wayyy too white and I don't want to come back for you". White female cop who said that.

Gary PD were everywhere when I was there but I literally didn't see a single one that wasn't having an "interaction" with a black person.
>>
>>130098591

Had to live in an affordable neighborhood near my school in New York. The niggers were mainly annoying in all facets of life. It sucked to shop around them, work around them, live around them, etc. A lot of them are illiterate and I would see people hanging out on their stoops from noon to midnight, collecting those government gibs to spend on dice games. They'd catcall all the girls that walked by, even 12 year olds. They never learned that women wanted nothing to do with their broke nigger asses. They'd beat their retarded crackhead whore nigger girlfriends up in public and none of the other monkeys would do shit about it. At the store they'd always argue about change because they couldn't count or do simple math. They're loud, and they'd buy loud speakers to blast from their escalades whenever they got nigger rich from drug deals or deaths in the family. They're extra shitty to non-black minorities, whether Asian, Mexican, Muslim, or white, but they're also shitty to each other. The cops would sometimes end their shenanigans whenever they chimp out, but 5 minutes after the cops left they'd be back at it. They throw their garbage everywhere and complain that their streets aren't clean. Some of them could act like humans, but they still defend shitty niggers even when it's obvious that shitty niggers got themselves in shitty situations. Living in a black neighborhood is the largest redpoll I could've ever swallowed, I grew up a liberal and now I hope a far right president will one day round them all up and send them back to Africa or drop them in the middle of the ocean.
>>
>>130100146
How long ago? Chester has been a shithole for as long as I can remember. Going to school there must have been hell on earth.
>>
>>130103780

You have to access on individual basis the strengths and weaknesses of each nigger and treat them accordingly. Some are very high functioning or are very perceptive to learning so you focus on those as much as you can. Some are so low that you treat them like babies and just try to make them happy. The real evil ones you have to get in their face like it's going out of style-- you have to convince the real tyrone niggers that you are the one white person that's more niggish than them.
>>
>>130100120
She's missing the shirt part
>>
>>130103890
Well duh. Because they are exposed to the reality. I used to be an enlightened liberal who knew better than horrible blue-collar racists. Now I understand they are just the boots on the ground in this adventure.
>>
Camden. It's where my grandparents are from and it's where my father was originally raised. But then in the 60s, it started being flooded by niggers and puerto ricans. Crime rates spiked, property values plummeted. They got out of there and fled to the suburbs ASAP.

Now Camden is literally 50% black, 50% rican, and close to 0% white. IIRC still has the highest murder rate in the country. Every once in a while when I was a kid, my father would drive me through the city to show me how bad things had gotten, and he'd tell me the same basic gist that I'm telling right now.
>>
>>130103988
Google Margaret Sanger. Her true motive was obvious.
>>
>>130103595
Good luck getting a job somewhere where there aren't nigs.
>>130103617
Had a friend who went to Paris. He didn't complain about that. How is that possible?
>>130103641
The dogs didn't ask for that. It really is sad.
>>130103649
The admins know. They just don't talk about it. You work well for them and they respect that. Just look at Duterte for an example of this "as long as it works" attitude.
>>130103779
He doesn't want to be an ass though. Sometimes we have to take the high ground when it comes to things like this.
>>130103811
Will watch then. Any tips on which seasons to avoid or is it all good?
>>130103913
"Hurr durr dat iz racizt"
>>130103991
At least a vulture waits before it eats.
>>
>>130102490
Is this chicongo?
>>
>>130103988

The only reason I'm pro-choice is because of my knowledge of niggers. There's a Planned Parenthood right near my house so I get reminded of abortion every day-- though I think it is murder I think it should stay legal solely because it has saved us from being over-run with niggers
>>
why do they sit outside on their porchs at all hours of the day and night? why are they always on their phones, talking to people 24/7?

nigs gonna nog desu
>>
>>130098591
Went to Deep Ellum in Dallas for a show. Not even two steps out of the car did I have some homeless nigger begging for cash.
>>
>>130103583
When were you in New Orleans? When I was there, it was super sketchy, but there were also a bunch of hipsters drinking pabst on their front porches while they rehabbed Katrina houses.
>>
>>130103199

And now you're joining the traitor's corps.

I understand your willingness to help, but being a cop isn't doing anything.

Cops PREVENT change. If I t,heoretically, wanted to pump a round into the mayor of Baltimore for being an anti-white traitor, what would happen to me? You would jail me.

You have become part of the problem. Not the solution. However, I wish you safety. Good luck.
>>
>>130098591
jail
marijuana possession
hung out with the older white guys, only one nog tried to get food off me but it wasn't too much of an attempt because everyone has their groups
>>
>>130103649
Anon stop I'm laughing so hard plz. The image in my head of you teaching while just muttering NIGGER to yourself is unbearably funny
>>
>>130103890
Funny, too, because the most evil niggers are the ones that benefit the most from da gibs.
>>
>>130104098
Welcome to reality.
>>
Red lobster
>>
>>130101324
>>130102394

Detroit is actually not that bad. Expect heavy gentrification to ruin the affordability though
>>
>>130101039
montclair and north caldwell are nice
>>
The philly badlands AMA
>>
>>130104290
True story. Sometimes I wonder if the libs are secretly trying to kill off the blacks while pandering for their votes. Then I usually remember that libs are nowhere near that smart or forward-thinking
>>
>>130104196
I agree. I have high hopes for some of my students. Others need to be put 'through the system' not really for their own good, since they have no comprehension of that, but for the good of society. I often wish we could make getting a vasectomy part and parcel (if that's the phrase) of being introduced to prison.
>>
New Orleans. The whole city smells like trash. Filled with stinky niggers who will walk right up to you and beg for money, cigarettes, or try to sell you coke. They also have a place called "tent city" which is just hundreds of tents set up under bridges where homeless niggers live.
>>
>>130104423
>You are the problem because you won't let me assassinate people I dislike. By enforcing law police are the enemy.

wew lad
>>
>>130104098
>or drop them in the middle of the ocean
This is what I would prefer if they can't be burned for electricity
>>
File: 0.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
For me, prolly a 3 way tie, between So. Providence RI, Bridgeport, CT, and fucking Detroit.
So. Provo is bad; had a 10-12 y.o. crack whore start approaching my company van, luckily, some DPW worker picked her up.
>>
>>130104593

kek, this is true
>>
>>130102490
anyone have news articlea bout this?
>>
>>130102490
Moar please.
>>
Detroit. Buying heroin. More than 50 percent of the homes were burned out. Dealer operated out of one of them while cars lined up. They had look outs in those stupid Chrysler 300s circling the block looking for cops. Thank god for Vivitrol.
>>
>>130104441

the best is that in my last job there was another skinhead race realist that made Ben Garrison look like Farrahkhan. He was full 1488 and made no secret of it while successfully getting full scholarships for big dumb niggers. SJW's have nothing-- just remember that a straight-up 1488 white supremacist is out there working to get full-on nigger monsters college scholarships.
>>
>>130104707

I'd like to invent a gas that sterilized niggers and drive a truck-full through their neighborhoods.
>>
>>130104593
Kek. It's lobster season here and no nigs insight. Fishing is hard work after all...
>>
>>130104344
>Had a friend who went to Paris. He didn't complain about that. How is that possible?
he stayed in the tourist areas
>>
D.C. The place is 48 percent black. Went there on my son'a 8th grade field trip about a week ago and the place is infested with the savages.
>>
File: 1463157063704.jpg (79KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
1463157063704.jpg
79KB, 600x326px
Ann Arbour, Michigan

Went to that area to meet a friend of mine, stopped at a gas station for some stuff.

I've never been in a Niggerhood before.

Walk up to the door, two white power skinheads (White laces on their Marten's) walk out. Go inside and see 5 niggers chimping out inside throwing a bag of chips around. POO attendant at the register looked extremely uncomfortable and thanked me for prompt payment.

Played Johnny Rebel on the way back, buddy told me under no circumstances to raise the volume.
>>
File: lightbulb heads smashed.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
lightbulb heads smashed.webm
3MB, 406x720px
>>130104800
>>
Saginaw, MI. I live there.
>>
>>130104381
Kind of like how animals would sit in their territory.
>>
>>130101574
C'mon back down to Jackson leaf, it's only getting more culturally enriched!
The nogs just elected Black radical Antar Chokwe Lamumba Jr as the mayor.
>>
>>130104898
Going back to school, studying genetic engineering. Emphasis on crop sterilization techniques. Tee hee.
>>
>>130104688
Well Democrats have always been pro-slavery. And it was the party of the KKK intil around the 1970s or 1980s.
>>
Drove around playing coon town while driving through Atlantic City the other day, so fitting
>>
>>130104344
>Good luck getting a job somewhere where there aren't nigs.

Nigger levels vary dramatically. Avoid cities. Cities are bad. Nothing good exists there. The Midwest has plenty of very white areas. I suspect you aren't looking because you've given up.

OTOH many rural areas with nigs have few problems because the nigs stay in larger towns and cities. I live in SC and haven't locked my back door since the 1980s (a burglar would just break in anyway). Self and neighbors are well armed and shoot often. Great gun culture and plenty of white racists but most people are far more polite than up North. Courtesy makes the world go round and the shitskins prey on each other. In some areas niggers still call a white man "sir".
>>
I went to a gaming event in Birmingham when I was 16, and it was awful. Trash everywhere, not a single white person in sight, broken down, rotted furniture in people's gardens.

Fuck Birmingham
>>
>>130104210
I grew up in a "multicultural" neighborhood. When I went to college or worked with white picket fences white people they all thought I understood the need for helping them. After the reaction I got from "you dont understand they will rob you and take your shit the first chance they get if you are not watching them" I just stopped telling them what it was like until I knew they would "understand" and not SJW react.
>>
Jackson, Mississippi
Highest per capita nigger count in the USA.
>>
>>130105015
You sure you werent in Ypsi?
>>
>>130098591
ANY anime convention in argentina its a literal fest of peruvians and other shades of shitskinned individuals. i was TERRIFIED
>>
>>130104823
Hah god damn. What a crazy world. Thanks for the Q&A anon, interesting stories and threads like these are why I come to /pol/
>>
>>130105211
Yes. They need the hard red pill of being an exchange student to Compton.
>>
>>130105143
i lived in england for 3 years for work and visited all over your wonderful country. once went to B'ham and got off the wrong 'slip road' boy was that a mistake. Felt like I was back in ghetto town USA
>>
>>130103553

Yup
>>
>>130104641
They'd better be since they've been wealthy areas for more than a century.
>>
>>130098591
>San Bernardino

>driving from home to go to jury duty

>saw a guy get K/O at a gas station when I was like 7 in the same city
>>
>>130100425
>>130103991
I live in Philly, and a kid riding his bike got shot on my street over some gambling bullshit he was involved in. While he was dying in the street, some other random nigger saw a golden opportunity and stole the bike that he had just fallen off of. Kid ended up dying there. Legit makes me sick
>>
>>130105106
>Much party switch
I hate libReddit so much. Dems are the party of slavery, the KKK, segregation... Always have been, always will be.
>>
>>130104412
I haven't been since Katrina, but I'm told it's worse than before. The hipsters won't last. Usually they get pistol whipped on the way to knocking up the girlfriend after an Adele concert, and that's the excuse to head to the burbs and keep voting SJW
>>
>>130104389
Deep Ellum is pretty nice overall. East ft worth and deep calmont ave near warren properties is hell on earth. If you live in warren west you pay bills at a place called fried chicken and liquor. Teens will wall on the road and make you drive to the other side to avoid them or they'll shoot you. My sister got beat up in broad daylight at a gas station for having "the good hair"
>>
>>13010>>130104641
Agreed Montclair is awesome. The state is a shithole though.
>>
>>130104622
With that come less nogs right?
>>130104593
Yum?
>>130104688
Useless idiots though.
>>130104707
Yeah. Lets give the government the ability to cut off bloodlines. Nothing can go wrong!
>>130104755
Quite literally burning coal.
>>130104823
Why though?
>>130104903
Lobster to California when? Waiting for my seafood fix.
>>130104968
Good to know.
>>130105027
That made my day. Moar plz.
>>130105106
A real inconvenient truth. Sometimes the truth is the greatest redpill.
>>130105135
These regions ok with Filipinos? Sounds like a good place to live. Heard the food is great there too.
>>130105440
>bills at a place called fried chicken and liquor.
Should this surprise me at this point?
>>
>>130098591
McDonald's
>>
>>130104750
I forgot about the smell. I lot of that is due to the river, but fuck yes it stinks.
>>
Being born and raised in Southeast Michigan, the areas around Detroit can go from total shithole to not bad pretty quickly but theres streets/blocks that look like third world countries.Flint and Saginaw have their rough areas too. On the west side of the state, Benton Harbor is a nig infested shithole.
>>
>>130104344
Most people who visit Paris stay within a few square miles of the city centre. Which is what I'm sure your friend did.

Go to the suburbs for a whole different experience.

Shoulda mentioned not only did it feel unsafe because the aggression of the locals, but only two months earlier the Charlie Hebdo massacre and Jewish supermarket siege had taken place. We noped out of St Denis literally fearing we could be lynched.
>>
>>130104790
>Provo
wat
>>
>>130104790
I got lost in Bridgeport pre GPS days and a cop passed me going the other way in the opposite lane, looked at me, looked back at the road, then swung his head back to me at light speed, threw his lights on, and pulled men over to, and I quote 18 fucking years later, ask if I "wanted him to guide me out of Bridgeport". I just got directions to the ferry and thanked him anyway.
>>
>>130105367
My advice: Come out as a "Trans-Racial" man and claim you are a black man in a white man's body, and that you demand that the plush, white, suburban schools take you because the lack black educators. See how far their heads spin. It's worth a shot anyway...
>>
The worst place I've been to was a ghetto in Sacramento (California), I was visiting my sister who lived there to be close to university. I park my car in front of her house go inside to ask her to open up her garage for me. Literally the moments I'm inside asking her to open up the garage my car is broken into. Call the cops they pretty much laugh and say sorry about your stuff. Next day we go to an ATM in the area before going to lunch. We walk there , I'm wearing a red and white dress, some Mexican pulls over to tell me I shouldn't wear the color red in this area makes me "free game" I still have no idea what he meant. Does red mean rape? Will I be shot for being team red? Never again.
>>
>>130098712
Camden, NJ. East Coast industrial town built for dockyard and shipyard workers.

No longer any work, so the place went to shit.
>>
>>130103984
That is definitely a cop car, dude
>>
>>130105271
>You sure you werent in Ypsi?
This
>>
>>130098591
in high school my friends and i were on molly and my friend was hooking up with some white trash skank and she invited all of us to some ghetto ass nigger party and we rolled a bunch go blunts for them and they rapped for us. good times. sue me
>>
>>130105650

If I did it would work since I'm Italian-American. To whites I'm already halfway here. May nigs think I'm a black-white hybrid. I'd do a better job than Talcum X
>>
>>130105399
Classic nog life
>Get shot because gang you're not in hates you
>Get bike you just got shot off stolen from you by other nigger
>Bleed out in street while fellow asphalt apes watch from porches
And they wonder why white people move out of the ghetto first chance they get
>>
>>130101198
That picture is pure insanity
>>
>>130105015
Lol Ann arbor is the Portland/Austin of Michigan dude. It's like paradise compared to the places already mentioned.

Biercamp has really good meat though.
>>
File: IMG_0704.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
I don't live too far from here.
It used to have more niggers but they made it so bad even they left for better towns
>>
>>130105399

Nig teacher here again-- I've been to 7 student funerals in 10 years
>>
>>130104344
>Will watch then. Any tips on which seasons to avoid or is it all good?
I liked the first two seasons the most. The fourth season was maybe the weakest. There's a lot of complex character development across all the series, so it's worth watching it all. Personally I don't think there's been any better television drama ever made.
>>
>>130105135
I grew up in the DC area, never been anywhere without true blacks other than Australia. Do havens that aren't in bumfuck nowhere truly exist?
>>
>>130098591
>>>130105399
> I've been to 7 student funerals in 10 years
Wew lad
>>
>>130105537

Because when you're white and even the most aggressively white, you are still a good person. He's a good person-- though he hates niggers with all of his being he still kinds a way to see good things in particular individual nigs that he helps. White people are that good-- it's true.
>>
>>130105657

Crip neighbourhood (blue team)

You were wearing a red team color
>>
>go to friends housing apartments thing (for lmao poor people)
>he wasn't there
>his black dude friend was
>trying to sell some rims
>tell him i'll take him to the pawn shop
>we blow some fire the entire way there
>sell rims
>ayy hol up lets stop by these apartments needa pick up some work
>pull up to niggerville apartments
>we get out and another nigra walks up
>first time i ever saw crack cocaine in my life
>blazed fire all the way back

good day
>>
>>130105776
Kek be with you. Time to give those suburban schools with PTA milfs a try.
>>
>>130105211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4
>>
>>130105417
>Always have been, always will be.

You must be very young. Now go read why Strom Thurmond switched parties and cease thinking in memes.

Strom was outstanding for South Carolina and his memory is honored here for good reason, and when the Kennedy brothers and Lyndon Baines Johnson started courting shitskins Dixiecrats like Strom wisely jumped ship for the GOP.
>>
>>130098591
I fixed roofs in orange mound in Memphis. One of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the country and 100% black.
>>
>>130106068
This. Gangland spics are nigger-tier vicious
>>
>>130105027
Is that the golden one?
>>
File: IMG_0703.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0703.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>130105903
>>
>>130104052
It's a fucking hole. I lived in the sip for a couple years and this was the only big city nearby. Never seen a place so blacked aside from a couple nice hoods.
>>
>>130105513
overall it is shithole, but there are nice pockets here and there
>>
>>130106191
anything happen?
>>
>>130105537
>Lobster to California when? Waiting for my seafood fix.

There already I'm sure commiefornia anon, if you're eating any Atlantic lobster live its from this spring season, probably only a couple days at most after catch.
>>
File: ultragoldenkek.jpg (11KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
ultragoldenkek.jpg
11KB, 219x230px
>>130104348
>Is this chicongo?
>>
>>130106096

Well the one advantage of being a nig teacher is that you don't necessarily have to do a good job for people to think you're some kind of phenom. If I get the nigs to do anything people think I'm some amazing teacher-- in the suburban schools I'd actually have to make them learn by white standards
>>
>>130098591
Your moms twat. Release some stress like any nigga would.
>>
>>130105624
Thanks. This really kills the whole "to really travel you have to explore" thing that I have wanted to do. Guess I really have to stick to the tourist traps when I go to Europe.
>>130105650
"Datz cultural approaton ebil whity"
>>130105792
"cause white supremacy"
>>130105921
Will watch soon.
>>130106002
Jesus Christ. That is horrible.
>>130106061
Oh I can believe that. After all, the "human condition" was based on white culture.
>>130106217
Many a documentary about that.
>>
Gottsunda, a ''suburb'' in connection to Uppsala. People stand in small groups dealing drugs and such, refusing to move from the road. Two times I've been close to get hit by different cars that has been in reversal. Arabs don't give a fuck.
>>
>>130106002

Correction: 7 funerals in 7 black churches
>>
>>130105679
>so the place went to shit.

judging from OPs photo, just slightly.

it looks postapocalyptic. i'm expecting zombies to appear from the windows.
>>
File: gustavo.jpg (34KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gustavo.jpg
34KB, 500x281px
>Frequently go into downtown Houston
>Niggers everywhere
>Openly scanning cars for shit to steal because niggers won't snitch on niggers
>Black cop I know has be literally disowned by his entire family for not quitting his job when BLM got rolling
>Throw their trash into the streets like it's nothing
>Every goddamn one of them stare angrily at you for no reason at all
>Stares o bad that I actually think I'm imagining it until GF rides with me there for the first time >"Why is everybody staring at us like that? Do you have a swastika on your car?"

Meanwhile:

>Job sends me to Nigton, Texas every now and again
>Very small rural community, completely black
>Kindest people I've ever met
>Very proud, but inviting
>No ebonics anywhere
>10x better a community in every way than the purely white neighborhoods I'm used to
>Always leave feeling guilty for how I usually feel about black people

The problem with blacks in America is the way we condition them. They're set up with no expectations and allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. Remove them from the nanny machine and they'll eventually get their shit straight.
>>
>>130103583

After Katrina they sent some of the NOLA refugees to Memphis. Crime went up drastically. In fucking Memphis.

I didn't think that was possible.
>>
File: 5024853.0 liberty city.jpg (94KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
5024853.0 liberty city.jpg
94KB, 800x533px
Liberty City Miami

The original Cops show was filmed on location......in South FL (for a reason)

This is where American blacks, Haitians, Jamaicans, etc all gather
Not a white face to be seen
>>
>>130105928
Bumfuck is good if it's White and not impoverished. Learn to enjoy the advantages of rural life. I adapted gleefully ( my smart relatives stayed in rural Oregon, Washington and Michigan) to freedom. Everyone should leave their birth area and explore. It used to be expected.
>>
File: 1438030944460.png (22KB, 487x438px) Image search: [Google]
1438030944460.png
22KB, 487x438px
>>130099830

Fucking kek. Niggers absolutely destroy every place they infest.
>>
>>130106300
Yeah one of the guys we worked for told us we had to get out of the day.
And gunshots every day. Which is better the normal of a once of twice a week.
>>
>>130100510
Ups delivery Driver here in Baltimore county mostly, but had the pleasure of delivering once around penn station. As soon as you get to the neighborhoods around aisquith street it looks like a ghost town where there's 1 house out of the entire block that's not borded up or collapsing. Fuck the city
>>
>>130106568
>The problem with blacks in America is the way ''WE'' condition them
Go fuck (((yourself))). Niggers have the exact same personal responsibility as any white person does.
>>
>>130106568
I hate that, when I meet some good blacks and feel bad how I normally think of them
>>
>>130105092
Fuck. That. They would have to pay me triple in order to get me to ever set foot in that city again. The water pipes gave me giardia for 4 months, drunk driver totaled my car (and 4 others) while it was parked in my apartments parking lot and it ruined my marriage. That whole city needs to burn. Flowood is nice though.
>>
I visited the sahara desert but my answer is still paris.
>>
>>130098591
>Whats the worst nig infested area you ever been to?
Paulsboro, NJ.
>Why were you there?
To buy drugs what else does any white person go to a black shithole for?
>what happened?
i dindu nuffin
>>
>>130106629
I wonder why...
>>130106568
Not really. The parents tend to be shit which causes the kids to be even shittier. We could have prevented this if we didn't just virtue signal every now and then but the cycle continues because we don't do anything.
>>130106832
Gotta find a balance in everything.
>>
>>130105027
KKKKK. That made my day much better!
>>
>>130106809
I agree. However, I've come to learn that if you ever give somebody a chance to abuse a victim card, they'll always do so, every fucking time. It's in our nature, apparently. The persecution complex is like a drug. It's too late to save most of them, but cut the affirmative action bullshit and the problem will sort itself out over time.
>>
>>130098591
Baltimore, MD and Wilmington, DE. I broke down in Dover, DE in the evening, had to walk to a phone to get a tow and got shot in the knee by some black piece of shit who wanted the $3 in my wallet. Was going to kill me for gang initiation, but a cop car happen to be coming down the street and saw what was happening. This was before cell phones. I now CCW 2 guys with 2 reloads for each, a cell phone, and have my spare tire checked over every 6 months.
>>
Here in Jacksonville there are a few really bad areas but what really jiggles my junglebunnies is this place called "The Hill". It's not a hill it's a several blocks of hud housing on prime beach real estate two blocks from the ocean. The area is surrounded by half-million dollar homes approaching much higher values as you get closer to the ocean. They've been living there for generations and we pay to keep them there.
>>
>>130107375
The US will burn before that will ever happen.
>>
Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, West Palm have all been pretty bad. West Palm is weird because it's very scattered, hit-or-miss. I could walk down the street of a high-end outdoor mall, turn the corner, and be on a road full of garbage and drugs.
Of all the places though, I really, really hate Atlanta. Going through Atlanta international always feels like a race to get out of there as fast as possible.
Everyone is saying Baltimore is shit too. I've never been, but am going next week, so we'll see!
>>
Va Beach VA is pretty nig infested. Went to school there 4-8 grade and I can confirm that nigglets are the most unruly, disrespectful, and disrupitive cretins of the face of the planet.

I always love it when leftists who live in predominately white areas brag about their token black friend and how much they love minorities, but have never lived or worked amongst large groups of them.
>>
>>130098591
Chicopee, Massachusetts. Disgusting
>>
>>130100756
>>130101578
>>130103336
Ohio?
>>130103336
>>
>>130098591
damn, those rowhouses in OP pic could be comfy as fuck with a bit of work. why dont whiteys pool their resources and buy up big chunks of this shit?
>>
>>130106568
Just do what I do when they stare. Smile and wave and ask how they're doing as you drive by. They'll just keep staring but it lets you know you're the actual human being in the scenario
>>
File: uyyukuk.jpg (30KB, 547x461px) Image search: [Google]
uyyukuk.jpg
30KB, 547x461px
>>130105634

Holy hell. That's insane. It blows my mind that they to this to every city when their population reaches a certain point, making it uninhabitable and incredibly dangerous and we are supposed to pretend it isn't happening. Liberals will actually tell us the we are the problem, you know, for pointing it out.
>>
>>130107483
We have the same shit down here in Orlando, but the area they infest is larger.

Also, publix chicken tender sub is on sale for 5.99. Whole 1 lbs of fried chicken tenders, bbq and hot sauce, melted munster cheese on top and garlic pickles my dude.
>>
>>130107483
At least you have strong ccw and stand your ground laws, we have none of that in NJ
>>
>>130107449
You got lucky. Thank god for the police.
>>130107544
Only a few need to burn before people realise the truth.
>>130107683
Go fucking figure.
>>130107735
Those any good?
>>
>>130104209
>She's missing the shirt part

being this white-cis-heteronormative in 2017.

Ryan please.
>>
>>130107449
>shot in the knee
Can you still walk?
>>
>>130107449
How's the knee now?
>>
>>130107780
>Those any good?

Is sucking the clit of a 16 year old band nerd girl any good?
>>
>>130099161
manila is a slum. only non-fucked place there is makati - rockport. boracay is fucking comfy though (if you stick to 50 metres from the beach). philippines has potential though, since the people there arent complete fuckwits.
>>
>>130106646

That's good advice man. Fun factoid: My first year on the job in DC, I treated one white person (who got hit on their bike by a nog). Rich people don't call 911 in this city, only the dark scum do, because they don't know how to solve their own problems. (maybe don't hotbox your apartment with your asthmatic 3 year old in it, shaquanda?)
>>
>>130106088
t. Dee Jenny-Writ
>>
>>130107899
That answers my question.
>>130107965
Hope the Prez there unfucks it. Might move back there if the USA becomes cucked.
>>
File: GramadoE.jpg (3MB, 1948x3028px) Image search: [Google]
GramadoE.jpg
3MB, 1948x3028px
>>130098591
All the photos are from Brazil. Above are cities with niggers, below are cities with 0% niggers.
>>
>>130099460
fuck that shit. claim if for yourselfs. those things could be comfy as fuck
>>
>>130106601
I knew they sent a ton to Baton Rouge and Harris County, didn't know about Memphis. I have never set foot in Shelby County but I have seen more than enough television to know I never will.
Sometimes we watch television programs that were uploaded on youtube. You can tell a lot by a town by what kind of commercials air during syndicated programming airing in the evening.
>>
File: 1491018085470.jpg (281KB, 1265x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491018085470.jpg
281KB, 1265x2048px
>>130098591
Southside chicago

>got there looking for china town
>so hundreds of drug deals and projects
>got some bomb fried chicken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
>>
>>130107818
>>130107865
Yeah, I can walk. It was painful as fuck and took me a few years to walk normal again.
>>
I really want to move somewhere I don't have to see niggers anymore. It's just no fair that they're everywhere.
>>
>>130100972
Here's a clip of East St. Louis from back in the 80s when it was nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBoa-NbNL8
I used to frequent the titty bars south of ESL back in the day.
>>
>>130098591
Ah diversity, isn't it beautiful? Can't wait till European cities look like that
>>
>>130099830
looking at these photos youd almost assume there was some kind of correlation between black people and everything turning into discarded-plastic-bag-land
>>
>>130107683
Divershitty is our strength!
>>
>>130107632
It's easy to picture people sitting out on the street and kids playing there 100 years ago. I kind of like the melancholy of photos like that.
>>
>>130107483

My uncle was killed in a home invasion in Jacksonville. Let his daughter stay with him because of his 2 yr old grandson he took pity on her. She's a junkie, owed someone money. They came in and killed him in front of his grandson. She still won't talk to the police. I hate her.
>>
>>130107865
>good afternoon dr. Silverman
>>
>>130098591
There are no blacks here, except for some first generation Senegalese immigrants that sell counterfeit jewelry on the streets. We have our share of boli-guayan subhumans who could give ameriniggers a run for their money, although they don't have nearly as high murder rates, not even close.
I think I still prefer them over niggers, though.
>>
>>130105399
>his bike
>>
File: 1467213750919.png (31KB, 351x395px) Image search: [Google]
1467213750919.png
31KB, 351x395px
>>130098591
>Watch Judgement Night when I was about 8
>Refuse to believe areas like that exist
>mfw I find out they do and they're actually much worse
>>
>>130106568
>Job sends me to Nigton
>Nigton
Iquit.jpg
>>
>>130100972
I went to a couple strip clubs out there on vacation to STL.
>>
>>130105325
>anime convention
Your fault desu
>>
>>130104903
I thought lobster's were all died out, heard it on the CBC. Crabber on the westcoast here.
>>
>>130102490
HE DINDU NUFFIN. JUST TRYING TO BUST SOME CAPS TO ENTERTAIN HIS KIDS, ONLY TO GET SHOT BY DEZE RAYCIS PO-LEESE!
>>
Went to balitmore yesterday, east side. Holy shit what a fucking shithole.
>>
>>130100756
hi, anon. im also in education, i teach stones how to swim :^)

post lengthy stories ploise
>>
>>130098591
The first time I drove through Detroit was in the 90s. Stores were already boarded up back then.
>>
File: filename-baltimore-habour.jpg (50KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
filename-baltimore-habour.jpg
50KB, 550x412px
Baltimore in August of 2001. We were at the Seaquarium and walked a couple of blocks off the harbor to find a bite to eat. Holy shit.
>>
>>130098591
ah, looks just like mogadishu
>>
>>130108389
They litter a lot. They have no concept of placing things in the trash, I see it happen all the time. They will toss a plastic wrapping on the ground even if there is a garbage can down the street.
>>
>>130102490

I mean what? This nigger just fires his gun into the ground. In front of cops.

Why niggers so careless with their own lives? Its incredibly dumb looking.
>>
>>130100425
i got surrounded by little nogs on the south side
>they started chanting "u b big, but u aint bad"
>>
File: 1480564199148.png (202KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480564199148.png
202KB, 600x700px
>>130106568
>Nigton, Texas
>It's real
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigton,_Texas
>>
>>130106568
I had to look it up and yes, Nigton, Texas is a real place. How far is it from White Settlement, Texas?
>>
>>130108912
>Stones
Is this a new word for niglets I haven't heard yet?
>>
>>130103318
i hear Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell talk about these things. Can you recommend any other intellectuals that discuss this period/situation?
>>
>>130109096
so the average millennial? i hate nigs as much as the next guy, but ive seen the bulk of the littering come from white dudes in their 20s
>>
>>130109184
Probably because they can't swim/float
>>
>>130109082
baltimore could really be a great place without the niggers. how can we get rid of them though?
>>
Serbia, Kosovo in paticular
>>
>>130109219
I don't usually see that myself. If that's the case, why are white neighborhoods much cleaner by comparison?
>>
>>130108905

Try Park Heights if you want to see shithole. The Eastside is drug abusers not sellers. Highlandtown is 99% latino. Charlie's Bar is now Charlito's, strip clubs like El Dorado. You're not built for this city son. It takes a special breed to survive here and raise a conservative Christian family.
>>
>>130098591
London, Tottenham. I was wagecucking britbux and sending them back to my country. Never thought I had to fend off niggas.
>>
>>130109316
The US government should give blacks their own reserve like they did to indians.
>>
>>130109219
then you havent been around niggers.
>>
>>130109096
It's that way too with them crossing the street (at least where I am). They love to jaywalk, even if the crosswalk is 10 feet away.
>>
>>130109316
Gentrification. Someone convince Elon musk to borrow half a billion dollars to buy up everything and start a tech housing bubble there.
>>
>>130109524
Jaywalking is pretty harmless though.
>>
I move to DC in two weeks. How fucked am i?
>>
>>130109316
Get rid of Section 8 housing for example and move social housing out of cities. With the voucher system they are more free to infest areas of their choosing.
>>
>>130109181
I love how it was founded by freed slaves and that was the best name they can come up with
>>
>>130109365
they pay illegals to keep their neighborhood clean. they trim all the bushes/trees. pick up all the trash, mow the lawns, clean their houses, pick up their dog shit, garbage day etc.
>>
>>130109626
To an extent, but I'm talking on a 50mph road when there's oncoming traffic.
>>
>>130103509
Lincoln Park is a good neighborhood...
>>
>>130109645
Ha ha! I hope you have to shop at the nigger mall
>>
>>130109555
Nice digits, but don't screw with the nigger containment zones. Knock that shit down and they'll have to go somewhere else, and fuck it all to shreds as well.
>>
>>130109653
This shit makes me cum so hard
>>
>>130109626
One street outside the downtown area in my city had so many niggers getting hit by cars (often on purpose for their nigger lottery ticket from a White commuter) that council voted to spend about three million to redesign a three-block stretch complete with security cameras.
>>
>>130109378
I'm not dumb enough to live there because I can afford other places brah
>>
>>130109322
In 20 years we'll diversify German cities so much they'll be as beautiful as Detroit or Atlanta
>>
>>130108428
Shit man. That sucks. Sorry for your uncle who was just trying to do the right thing.

F
>>
>>130109759
Another reason why we need to get rid of the illegals.

>>130109777
Ah, I was thinking of sleepy residential roads.

>>130109922
kek
>>
>>130109787
There is a nigger mall in the groid area of North York (part of Toronto). The lights were dim when I visited. My guess is they couldn't afford electricity with the low rents they were charging. Note the fried chicken place.
>>
>>130109645
DC is very gentrified. Stick to NW and there will be niggers but you generally wont have a problem with them. Don't be a hipster faggot and think you can waltz around NE and SE anywhere you want. Just be smart and remember - around blacks never relax.

Funny video from DC metro, they put up new gates with alarms to stop niggers from going through without paying. Despite the big sign warning about it, the nigs still try and get shut down.

https://vimeo.com/221315023
>>
>>130098591
Rotterdam
Visiting a friend
I was unironically robbed of a half eaten bucket of KFC in the subway
>>
File: amsterdam_dindu.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
amsterdam_dindu.webm
3MB, 406x720px
>>130110178
topkek
>>
>>130109825
HEY, I understand NCZs better than anyone. The issue is they move through Nigger Controlled Corridors that connect the NCZs. If you plant stop and frisk patrols along these NCCs and break their supply lines you can prevent crime and kill more of them, but people lose interest and don't move their troops as the NCCs adjust
>>
>>130108292
Glad you made it through. Niggers are the worst virus man has ever faced.
>>
>>130110049
Cool
>>
>>130109645
I hope by "dc" you mean suburban outskirts outside city limits . There really are only two parts to live in residential DC: 1. the small rich enclaves or the nog infested wildlands. There's no in-between. Good luck if your new street address has NE or SE on it.
>>
>>130110078
yeah it sucks because i used to make money mowing lawns, shoveling snow and such, and now no one wants me to do work anymore because they can pay like 12 illegals $1 each to do the same shit.
>>
>>130110095
Nigger malls are a blight on any community
>>
>>130110178
We'll make most Dutch cities as culturally enriched as Detroit. Thanks for not voting wilders
>>
>>130109316

I had a patient who talked about Baltimore back in the 50s, it was primarily white, industrious, people walked the streets safely. It was a pretty booming town.

Now it's been brought low by the savage behavior of antique farm equipment...
>>
>>130110235
Holy shit, the police over there are total pussies. The dog literally has to do all the work.
>>
>>130110337
My local mall used to be nice, now its dying and niggers fight and loiter in it daily.
>>
File: IMG_0746.jpg (81KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
81KB, 500x575px
>>130109316

You won't, they're a product of 60+ years of government assistance and LBJ's war on poverty act that destroyed the family unit. The schools with the highest funding via federal assistance score in the bottom 2% in academics. 90% of the funds are used as bonus pay for school administrators. Corruption is so rooted here it's almost like Ukraine or Russia. The parallels are frightening. I'm a first gen immigrant here, East Slavs are the blacks worst nightmare here. The cops have limits, the Slavs in PD are modern day Cossacks and Hussars. Polish and Ukrainian Festivals in Patterson Park are never disturbed by ghetto vultures. If they did, they would ignite a race war and live stream it to Warsaw and Kiev for laughs. In Baltimore, European immigrants all know one another's culture and run in the same circles. Bulgarians, Serbians, Christian Bosnians, Romanians, Ukies, Russians, Belarusians, Polaks, Latvians, Lithuanians, we fight together, as brothers. It is true Slavic harmony here.
>>
>>130109645
it's alright bro, just stay in NW and don't go anywhere in the 100-500 block of the east/west (named) streets because they're close to the demarcation line of the white part of the city and chimptown.
>>
>>130110244
#refugeeswelome

>funded by the shekelstien group
>>
>>130110239
Heh, your ID doesn't say "Bust" for nuthin'...
Agreed as to the NCCs
>>
>>130110467
If their nigger population increases they will be forced to waste less time on these monkeys.
>>
>>130110433
I did though, in all elections except the last one, in which I voted Hiddema. Here's what's going to happen:

>Shitskins majorly overplay their hand in Germany or Sweden
>Killings of whites are now a daily thing
>Denying the subhumanness of shitskins becomes impossible
>Race war
>All you apes are purged, in Europe and abroad
>Leftism will not be seen again
>>
>>130106088
coke is reasonable if someone is going to do that kind of stuff but crack is some nigger shit
>>
>>130106568
>The problem with blacks in America is the way we condition them. They're set up with no expectations and allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. Remove them from the nanny machine and they'll eventually get their shit straight.

Back to the Glen Beck show you go faggot. Nobody on this board gives a fuck about this meme anymore.
>>
>>130110042

Self indulgent intelligence is the same as cowardly character. You are a coward.
>>
>>130110698
The other option is Brazil. "The future belongs to those who show up." If there are enough groids, maghrebis, pakis (depending on the country) and so on they will invariably vote for pro-immigration pro-welfare state parties.
>>
>>130099265
This, first real fight I got into was with a nigger who came up to me and my cousin demanding we give him our freesbe also it was the first time I'd met a nigger
>>
>>130110934
Never. People wouldn't accept that
>>
File: 1492357867616.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492357867616.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>130101405
you must be old and insane for going in there
>>
File: 1493603430556.png (321KB, 540x785px) Image search: [Google]
1493603430556.png
321KB, 540x785px
>>130101405
>>130111125
whoops meant for
>>130101329
>>
>>130103336
kek. youre a coalburner of the educational world.
>>
>>130111024
What I mean is that the people will change. Niggers and Muslims will continue to breed while whites have 1.2 children and a cat. Take USA for example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
In 1920, the ratio of whites to blacks was around 9:1. Now it's around 6:1.
>>
>>130105399
So when are you going to collect the names of all these dead cotton farm owners and collectively piss on their graves as an symbolic act for their sin.

Niggers gonna nigg but they are to blame for bringing them in.
>>
File: 2017-06-14-18-21-55--891571713.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-14-18-21-55--891571713.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>130110698
Don't be racist, look at this photo of a happy interracial couples

>photo taken by shekelberg photography
>>
>>130111282
>6:1.
*5:1
Ooops, I included hispanics.
>>
>>130110116

that video is gold. they literally cannot wrap their heads around the fact that they have to pay for a service now. l e l .
>>
>>130111282
Whites would still win even if outnumbered 10 to 1. Rhodesia and South Africa were lost because of boycotts by other white nations. If we stop caring about brown lives, nothing is impossible
>>
>>130111343
Black man, Asian female

oh idc
>>
>>130098591
This is the result of a once healthy community being exposed to blackness over time
>>
>>130109181
>>130109706
>>130109135
Yes, it's real. I always imagined a cabin full of freshly released slaves- literally no education or outside experience between any of them- sitting around excitedly trying decide what they were going to name their town. It was probably originally Niggertown, then it was subtly changed to Nigton once it started finding its way onto maps.
>>
File: 1493341755199.jpg (18KB, 714x476px) Image search: [Google]
1493341755199.jpg
18KB, 714x476px
>>130098591
Philly.
>>
>>130111440
>If we stop caring about brown lives, nothing is impossible
I'm just slightly pessimistic.
>>
>>130111334
at least the nogs were useful back then, though

if it makes you feel any better, somebody in philly likes vandalizing jewish graves:
http://6abc.com/news/hundreds-of-headstones-vandalized-at-jewish-cemetery-in-philly/1774127/
>>
>>130103336
Heh, my best friend who is a male is also a teacher at a nigger school. I'd feel sorry for him but he dug his own grave being a nigger-lover when he was younger. He got some Haitian girl pregnant in high school and now has a little nigress daughter. On top of that his current girlfriend is a black dominican. He is 0% African himself. I'd say he dug his own grave.
>>
>>130105657
Hello Lauren.
>>
File: With Open Gates.png (2MB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
With Open Gates.png
2MB, 1600x800px
>>130102837
>>130103658
From what I've seen in seaside heights is that a huge portion of the neighborhood goes section 8 for the winter months. guess it works out for landlords with vacation rentals, the state probably pays well to cover the wear and tear caused by those people.
>>
Bloodymore Murderland
Lived there for seven years and, gotta say it was pretty shit with the zoo being open 24/7 and the apes running free to chimp out, especially in the blue light district.
>>
>>130103336
No good deed goes unpunished.
>>
>tfw when your friend goes redpill in public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBFk9HCTgM&list=RD-WBFk9HCTgM
>>
>>130105657
>Call the cops they pretty much laugh and say sorry about your stuff.
This is how you lower "crime rates:" Cops don't report them and they don't show up in stats.
>>
>>130112364
Is the blue light where all the sex shops and strip clubs are? walked around there during maryland deathfest years ago
>>
>>130098591

North Memphis. You could nuke this place and nothing of value would be lost
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.