[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANTIFA TO RECEIVE MILITARY TRAINING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Yes, they are serious.

Plan: Get as much information as possible, and then who knows. Any Anons in South Dakota? Commies are most definitely not welcome.

Their leaders on ZuckBook
Swinney57
james.thompson.5667
jesus.zacha (seems to have blocked it to anyone he isn't friends with, or changed the name or something)

I'll keep digging and post what I can find, and we can do what we do best. Any anons that want to help are welcome and encouraged to post whatever they can find.
Let's get some antifa!
>>
>>130098121
Berets and Army Rangers? fucking gay
>>
Bumping because creating a compound to train recruits for a terrorist organization is considered a federal crime.
>>
File: tmp_13851-1478630893671917411384.jpg (133KB, 1011x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13851-1478630893671917411384.jpg
133KB, 1011x1024px
>Captain Proletarius

Kek you gotta be kidding me
>>
Doesnt sound like theyre doing anything wrong. Excercising their right to bear arms and organize a militia. I want those same rights. It doesnt matter if I think they are wrong cunts or not.
>>
>>130098121
>we have 125 acres of land

they forgot their "property is theft" motto quickly when it's convenient
>>
>>130099006
Memes are reality
>>
>>130098121
2017 and they still don't know how to use a fucking period. We truly are devolving
>>
>>130098121
This is a satire account, right?
>>
>>130098121

I N F I L T R A T I N G
N
F
I
L
T R A I N I N G
R
A R E A S
T
I
N
G
>>
>>130099249
They're a terrorist organization who have already started attacking civilians and politicians.
>>
>>130098121
I trust the FBI has been informed?

more than just posting on 4chan at least.
>>
>>130098580
it kinda sounds illegal as fuck to start a terrorist training camp
>>
>>130098121
Fed honey pot. I'd laugh my fucking ass off.
>>
The left are always the ones to resort to violence first.

Always.
>>
File: battle 2.jpg (208KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
battle 2.jpg
208KB, 770x1000px
Bumping because this actually a problem
>>
>>130098121
>antifag wants military training in order to beat and piss on women+youtubers more
>muh feminism so called military training gets reduced to yoga class to accommodate women
>muh religion of beace so achmed blows himself up taking 20 antifags with him after being exposed to literal faggots
>muh diversity so nignogs gangrape the lesbian cunts
>muh guns are evil so they can't shoot for shit

I support it, they look gross and unhealthy as fuck.
>>
File: The_Rad_Left_and_Violence.png (3MB, 1255x5323px) Image search: [Google]
The_Rad_Left_and_Violence.png
3MB, 1255x5323px
>>130098121

No surprise here.

tl;dw: the left has the money and political resources (from corrupt sources) to push their agendas while the right, though the majority, lacks the funds and organization to counter the left effectively.
>>
Let's look through this brilliant idea, shall we?

1. Challenging the state's monolopy over the legitimate use of violence.

2. Handing out weapons and providing training to barely controllable political extremists.

3. Doing so in a way that is so insecure that I ( a nobody from Canada) am reading about it on 4-chan.

All, of the above are hilariously bad ideas. IF this event ever occurs, it will be basically be an undercover federal law enforcement convention. Morons will be surveilled, grabbed and turned out as informants on their associates.

The only "operation" Pol should consider is Operation Here Have Some Money. Getting this idiocy off the ground would lead the antifa members into disaster.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.