[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AnCap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hey, guys in ancap what would stop someone from buying everything and creating a monopoly and putting prices at the top?
>>
Monopolies only form in real life because corporations lobby the state for anti-competition regulations, have been given legal personhood so if they fuck up there's no actual person getting sued but the abstract concept of the corporation and literally just get given straight up welfare on the regular and huge bailouts when they super fuck up.

And if a monopoly was starting to form naturally it wouldn't get to the stage of being as big as even modern day corporations because one of their remaining competitors/a new entry into the market/a member of the growing monopoly breaking away would realize there's a gap in the market of simply not being apart of this monopoly that the public would want and make it's profits from keeping apart from it.
>>
>>130096860
The Free Market
>>
>>130096860
my benis :---DDDDD
>>
We make him walk the plank
>>
>>130096860
Child soldiers and a lack of roads

Ancap is literally perfect in every way. AMA I can probably answer every question I have thought it through.
>>
>>130098426
What would enforce the NAP?
>>
File: Louis Theroux Ancap Stories.jpg (46KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Louis Theroux Ancap Stories.jpg
46KB, 600x448px
>>130096860
Watch ancap stories with louis theroux
>>
>>130096860
Buying everything is impossible unless you are buying it from Indians selling their land for worthless shiny beads.

Currency exists as a placeholder for purchasing power. You cannot give away currency without giving away the power to purchase items. Any attempt at buying up everything is immediately subverted by surrendering the purchasing power to buy new items. You try to by a retailer out of all of their possessions they just turn around and buy more stuff for themselves.
>>
>>130098713
aggression
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.