[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowledge Bomb. Globalist "Unions" for the World

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 411
Thread images: 106

File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
This is talking about all "Unions" that exist or are planned for the Global Chessboard.(Not what will create some of them, that is for a different thread):

1) [NAU(North American Union)]

(North America)

2) [SAU(South American Union)]

(South America)

3) [MEU(Middle East Union)]

(Middle East)

4) EU(European Union)]

(Europe & eventually Western Russia(since it would be split in half,with the other part going to the ASU))

5) [ASU(Asian Union)]

(Asia including Australia/New Zealand. Eastern Russia(since it would be split in half, with the other part going to the EU) would be part of it))

6) [AFU(African Union)]

(Africa)

7) [AU(American Union)]

(North & South America)

8) [EAAU(Euro-Afri-Asia Union)]

(Europe,African & Asia)

9) [GU(Global Union)]

(Every single Continent. Total World Government)
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO]:

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/

[Future topics I plan on covering]:

1) Differences between Nationalism/Populism, Countrism & Globalism.

2) Order by/from Chaos vs Chaos by/from Order

3) They Live

4) WW3 Scenario's

5) Origin of the Human Race.

6) The 2 forms of Globalism
>>
This thread has important information on things going forward for the Global Chessboard.

This thread should bring some interesting discussion.
>>
1. Rothschilds are Globalists right? Seems in the past, they used to be much more, orchestrating everything.

2. Do they care about the Jews or are they using them?

3. Is anyone controlling the Rothschilds?

4. They kill anyone that stands up to them. How do we defeat them?

5. Why were the arks fighting each other? Race wars?

6. Did we have religions prior to Joint Colonization? Were they like the religions of today?

7. If even the higher ups like Omegas don’t know about this previous history, how do you? Top down perspective isn’t an answer in this case. You can’t just research this knowledge when pretty much no one knows it.
>>
>>130094650
congressional shooting

was it organised or a lone gunman
>>
File: 04ebf7i0jeay.png (1MB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
04ebf7i0jeay.png
1MB, 1252x1252px
>>130094766
>>
>>130094908

1) Yes & that is an accurate statement.

2) Using them.

3) Consider the role the Roths have. Finance.

4) By using systems they made against them.

5) Crystals that powered Tech, were also used in Jewelry.

6) Yes & sortof but not exactly.

7) Who says they don't know about the history?
>>
File: 1469710468078.jpg (24KB, 545x527px) Image search: [Google]
1469710468078.jpg
24KB, 545x527px
>>130094650
gas yourself franky mclarp
>>
>>130094650
can you please breakdown super soldier powers please? what abilities do they possess that make them better

if so how can i become one, it would be useful
>>
File: 1497253608686.jpg (240KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497253608686.jpg
240KB, 1000x1000px
>>130095277
The frog likes this post. Frank confirmed LARPer.
>>
>>130095126

Organized. Leftist networks(both local & country wide) were involved. NYT also played a role.

The shooter carried out an "Assignment" for the Leftist Networks

>>130095133

Did a thread relating to UFO's here in the Archives: >>130094689

>>130095277

All you have is a attack/discredit narrative based on incorrect information.
>>
File: 1466315685745.jpg (272KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466315685745.jpg
272KB, 960x960px
>>130095402
Frank, you're a confirmed larping shill who got caught and deleted all your social media. You're a laughing stock.
>>
>>130095324

1) Strength, bullet resistance, Intelligence, etc

2) You would have to be in or a part of(From the start of life) certain Black Budget programs.

>>130095525

All you have is a discredit/attack campaign based on incorrect information.
>>
File: 580b61a6528fd8dbbd1672db254dadbe.jpg (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
580b61a6528fd8dbbd1672db254dadbe.jpg
204KB, 1024x768px
>>130095162
5. That still doesn't explain why arks were fighting each other. Did different ones have different crystals?

6. Did they get rid of the bullshit parts and become sci-tech religions?
>>
>>130095402
trump then has the full moral and evidence to march the military into the NYT and all these leftist camps

WHEN??????????? multiple republican congressmen and senators were nearly fucking killed, what in the shit is he waiting for?????
>>
File: 1482139131357.jpg (147KB, 1865x667px) Image search: [Google]
1482139131357.jpg
147KB, 1865x667px
>>130095596
none of my information is incorrect, unlike virtually everything you yak about in your truman show jerkoff sessions
>>
>>130094908
>Frank asks himself some questions

>>130095162
>hurdurr jews are the victims
>>
>>130095596
Are any celebrities from these programs? Are the Truman show elements related to this, or completely separate?
>>
What kind of chimeras do they have?
>>
>>130095633

1) Let's put it this way. Enough crystals to rebuild civilization, not enough to keep women happy. So the women took over an Ark and shot the weapons at everything out of Spite which triggered the battle in the first place.

Talked about it on the /x/ thread version of the UFO thread: >>130094689

2) Essentially.
>>
File: anon5isfrank.jpg (1MB, 1712x3518px) Image search: [Google]
anon5isfrank.jpg
1MB, 1712x3518px
>>130095596
>incorrect information.
like this?
>>
>>130095841
nice proxy, frankie
>>
>>130095898
whats the rundown on this london building fire, terrorism? they are certainty pushing some funny narratives about "saving people"
>>
>>130095713

Leftist Networks are going to attacks like this on R's & D's to create enough Chaos that Trump would have to declare Martial Law or be lethal against them.

This would cause/trigger a "US Spring" which would lead to a Coup/Civil War.

That is the plan.

>>130095838

Jews & Zionists are just one of many in the Globalist Community.

>>130095841

Completely separate from the Truman Show.

>>130095874

If it's got Genes, they've done it at this point.
>>
explain george webb that shit is confusing.
>>
>>130095898
Finally on time for a KB

Bump while I catch up
>>
>>130094650
I'm very confused on how to feel about the impending sexbot phenomenon. On the one hand, it feeds into the transhumanist endgame, which I do not support (unless you write your own AI programs, how could you trust is?). On the other hand, it completely nukes feminism and could save humanity as a whole.

Is there any real middle ground? I feel sexbots driven by AI have great capacity for control/evil motives.
>>
What team is the Vatican on, and are there alliances between Unions.
>>
>>130095991

No connections exist & typing styles are not uncommon.

>>130096186

1) Homemade Explosive Device. Islamic Terrorism.

>>130096293

This should be a good thread. Since the OP's information spells out the Global Chessboard plans.

>>130096214

Webb has always been a tad shady.

But it was clear something was found on the Boat.
>>
>>130096206
>Jews & Zionists are just one of many in the Globalist Community.
Yeah sure you've said this hundreds of times. It's bullshit.
>>
HINKITY HANK GONNA GET THAT FRANK
>>
>>130096335
How could you trust it*
>>
How and why do most omegas not know who they are?

Whats the probability of western Europe being liberated by the U.S.?

Is Trump and associates working on eliminating taxpayer funded media? Do they have a good chance for success?
>>
File: spine beatles.png (143KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
spine beatles.png
143KB, 650x478px
TIME SHIFT Your perceptions o' time as a consecutive notion, whar cause and effect follow one another, be changin', by Blackbeard's sword. If ye can take a more birds eye view o' time, ye will be better able t' cope with what can be disorientin' shifts. Your experiential time will become more important that th' idea o' one thin' happenin' aft another as ye transform into a lighter dimensional bein'. Many o' ye will feel as though ye be doin' somethin' in th' past, even though ye seem t' be sittin' in a present moment. Or ye will be influencin' or doin' somethin' in th' future, from yer past, or in what ye think be th' present, we'll keel-haul ye! Fire the cannons! ye can feel like ye skipped some time or be jumpin' ahead. Allow these feelin's and become an observer o' them. By doin' so ye will be learnin' how t' see through th' seemin' boundaries o' sequential time, and will find yer experiences t' be more fluid.
>>
>>130096541

Funny you say that..... I have a challenge for you.

(Give me time to write the whole thing out).

>>130096420

1) Somewhat EU.

>>130096335

Middle ground is possible.
>>
>>130096464
many connections demonstrated there. Like both of you saying the exact same things, repeatedly.
>>
This feelin' o' quantum jumpin' can be disorientin' and at times even have th' physical effect o' causin' dizziness or light headedness. ye be likely not goin' crazy or comin' down with somethin', and dinna spare the whip, by Davy Jones' locker! We suggest ye try t' allow these experiences and take a moment t' observe what be happenin'. Much may be goin' on subconsciously, or within yer soul energies, this year, that ye be not totally aware o' in yer physical, emotional, or mental levels. Yo-ho-ho! Fire the cannons! We recommend ye take a higher view o' yer transformation by shiftin' yer awareness t' above yer head, at yer crown chakra entry, and/or imagine yer awareness in th' space in front o' yer third eye region. If ye be not able t' actually brin' yer awareness out o' yer physical, emotional and mental functions, or outside yer head basically, then try imaginin' these two higher chakra areas bein' filled with light.
>>
>>130096206
1. How close are we to a US Spring?

2. Why do religions share so many numbers/events/etc, even more ancient ones? More meme magic or is there something more to it?
>>
>>130096206
how would declaring martial law lead to a successful spring?

maybe in eastern Europe but in America (they didn't manage to grab the guns, i know that this is the plan). it looks like oath keepers, veterans (50million), active police and military (90% not counting turncoats) are ready to rumble
>>
Imagine a connection t' a universal vision through a column o' light through yer crown and/or a beam o' light through yer third eye, that fills yer soul with th' light o' all universal knowin'. This be a way t' focus th' higher energies comin' through, and t' open yourself t' a timeless vision. If ye feel too "in th' clouds" when doin' this, then brin' th' light energy down through yer spinal column and ground it into th' Earth through yer root chakra. This will also help t' brin' th' higher vision t' yer Earthly existence and allow ye t' make use o' it in yer daily endeavors.
>>
File: NAWLIJ BOOM.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
NAWLIJ BOOM.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>>130096747
WHERE IS THE KNOWLEDGE?!?!?
>>
>>130096464
>But it was clear something was found on the Boat.
Fuck off nothing was found on the boat Webb is mossad and an actor his other stage name is david acton.
>>
ye may also feel that time be speedin' up or slowin' ...even t' a halt. In th' case o' speedin' time, ye may forget entirely what just happened in a given period o' time, as if a week just shot past, fer example, and ye dern't really feel grounded in what occurred, and yer memory be fuzzy, we'll keel-haul ye! It will feel more like a sensation o' havin' had experiences, rather than havin' had a sequence o' occurrences, we'll keel-haul ye! At other times, ye may feel that everythin' be suddenly in slow motion, like all th' little thin's occurrin' be takin' on more depth, and ye may even sense th' consciousness o' th' space aroun' ye acutely as ye move through it. Yaaarrrrr! Yaaarrrrr! If ye ha'nae noticed these timely events, then ye could be blockin' this natural flow and flux o' consciousness shiftin'.
>>
LARP thread
>>>/x/

take those pills buddy you're nuts
>>
>>130094650

Was the London tower fire an ISIS attack and would it have been called one if the elections were still going on?
>>
>>130096464
1) Yes I'm seeing that now, have been doing some cursory reading on the various regional plans since you mentioned it. They look to be about 10-20 years from turning the SAU into what the EU is now.

2) Why did Webb do that shit with the boat? What did they find on it? I can't figure out what Webb's angle is, I know that he is Mossad and was affiliated (potentially) with Epstein at one point.

>>130096747
1) What is the middle ground in your opinion?

2) Don't we want to crack down on the lefties and feminists? How can we do that (create chaos from order) but still achieve our objectives?
>>
>>130097006
Ye best be jestin matey, I'm legit

If ye be blockin' this heightened awareness then ye could feel more physical, emotional or mental symptoms that could be disturbin', such as odd aches and changes in yer appetite. Or ye might notice that yer emotions be fluctuatin' without a reason, or yer mind feels cloudy and then really sharp an instant later. Walk the plank! If ye feel such symptoms they may be related t' th' time flux. Try not t' get distressed o'er them, we'll keel-haul ye! Instead, take note o' them and practice puttin' yer senses into th' soul awareness as described. If ye be feelin' none o' th' discussed symptoms or sensations o' time shift, ye can certainly open yourself t' th' new Aquarius view with conscious efforts.
>>
>>130095525

This. Fuck off Frank.
>>
th' leap in awareness that be occurrin' on yer planet be not necessarily an easy thin' t' birth. Excitin' and enlightenin' it be, but there be a reason fer th' gradual progression. If ye fight it or take it on too smartly, ye will find yourself feelin' continually out o' sync and eventually yer resistance will cause ye t' fall into a denser reality. If ye can lighten yourself through th' changes, ye will find it t' be invigoratin' and down right blissful, as ye will literally be expandin' yer perceptions t' see and feel more o' yer universe. If ye can open th' higher chakra flow, ye will notice yer psychic senses turnin' on as well. When ye open t' time shiftin', ye will find yourself shiftin' th' past and seein' future potentials and livin' more fluidly in a timeless way. ye will begin seein' how ye be creatin' th' time experience and that it need not be creatin' ye. ye can begin t' see how ye can be th' mover o' th' sense o' time and th' movement o' events in time, in yer personal experiences. This be a huge awakenin' t' yer multidimensional nature, by Davy Jones' locker. ye may even practice slowin' and speedin' time and travelin' t' th' so called past and future in yer seemin' now. It has been said as a philosophical idea t' "Be Here Now." We be sayin' "Be out o' now" as a definitive moment in time, so that ye can be whenever, and create yer experience with greater awareness outside th' confines o' time. As th' now be no more real than th' past or future. What be real be what ye decide t' perceive. Now ye can make yer perceptions timeless.
>>
>>130096966
Took the name George Web after a deceased english actor.

He's just Acton.
>>
>>130096335
>sexbots driven by ai will become just like women
>robo feminists will keep men from having sex
>>
Pisces be representative o' th' era that ye be leavin' behind, ye scurvey dog. th' fish has lived a life o' Mercy enveloped in th' sanctuary o' th' sacred element o' water. Your Earth has been protected by th' shield o' Pisces fer millennium and this has been a place o' protected growth, but ye could not breathe yer own air within this shield. It were bein' an era that demonstrated yer potential, as seen in th' energy o' Jesus and others that came as messengers durin' this period. Ahoy, to be sure! In this new era, th' Pisces water shield be bein' poured from th' Aquarius water bearer. This represents yer freedom t' flow forth from th' womb o' Pisces with a new bravery and certainty as ye let go o' th' need fer Mercy and claim yer own power as th' Messiah collectively. Within this month o' Pisces ye can finally let go o' th' concept o' th' need fer forgiveness and power from an outside source.
>>
>>130096696

Here is my [Challenge](with Conditions) for you.

You say you "know where I am" right? How about you stop on by.

1) [If I am not there]........

Then that means I'm not a Larp or in any way connected to Frank. You will stop posting on these threads & get the shills to back off

2) [If I am there]......

I will not post on 4chan ever again.

[Challenge to outside forces/party's]

1) If you Eliminate all of the Shills, I will help you out for the next 10-30 years involving Plans.

2) If you Eliminate Anonymous6, I will exclusively join your group.(Obviously that would depend on Which group you are).
>>
franky boy, how you been lad? why weren't you larping it up in the GATE threads last night?
>>
Cartels/terror networks how much damage can they cause the U.S. if activated? thousands/tens of thousands of deaths?

Pepper spray was put in a ventilation shaft of hamburg airport, clearly a test for biological/lethal chemical weapons

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38950116
>>
>>130097354
I said that if you're in Salem MA or Salem NH, I could potentially drive by your house and TP it or something if I felt like wasting a half hour there and a half hour back to harass an obese shutin.

ye can finally fully create yer own power o' transformation from within that be connected by means o' yer own consciousness t' th' source o' all life in th' universe. And this be evident in Aquarius as an Air sign. th' water flowin' from th' container be a symbol o' an Acceleration. This relates and builds on th' concepts relayed in th' first o' th' series, Time Shift. All within th' series be representative o' ongoin' sensations and developments, and each person will experience these transformations in their own time and way.
>>
>>130097354
wew lad
>>
File: 1471782264095.jpg (20KB, 312x287px) Image search: [Google]
1471782264095.jpg
20KB, 312x287px
>>130097354
>If you Eliminate all of the Shills, I will help you out for the next 10-30 years involving Plans.
>If you Eliminate Anonymous6, I will exclusively join your group.(Obviously that would depend on Which group you are).
lmao this larping retard honestly believes his own bullshit
>>
What's with all the violence being shown to shitlibs? Are they going with the assassination route on trump? What was with that shooting at the baseball game?
>>
Creation in yer system be acceleratin'. ye can feel this as a speedin' up o' time, but it be really a speedin' up o' th' creative evolution o' experiences within time and space, avast. This acceleration has symptoms and sensations that may be associated with it, which we will describe, by Davy Jones' locker. What be most evident, however, be that thoughts and accompanyin' emotions and actions will exponentially accelerate th' creation they vibrate within. In other words, yer individual thoughts and collective energies will create results much faster, and this will continue t' accelerate durin' this year.
>>
File: 031.jpg (29KB, 688x792px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
29KB, 688x792px
>>130097354
>>
>>130097482
Dude

Leave A5 alone.
>>
Why is 4chan using these weird flags? To obscure what country shills are coming from?
>>
>>130097354
join what group? so they are gonna spec ops the shills ?
>>
>>130094650
Fuck off Frankie boy
>>
>>130097107
tldr
drink bleach you fat cunt
>>
>>130096778

Typing style isn't uncommon.

>>130096817

1) Depends on Leftist groups.

2) On the right track

>>130096893

1) Unrest & connections the Leftists have.

>>130096966
>>130097263

The shills are now going after Webb.....Interesting.

And yes, something was found on the Boat.

>>130097077

2) They found something, which is why you are seeing him get massively attacked.

>>130097077

1) A mix between Control & Progress.

2) Depends on the Chaos & methods.

>>130097121

Your shill operation is terrible.
>>
>>130094650
If those higher ups who know that Earth is basically the last planet for humans, why have the good groups not taken extreme measures to stop feminism/the motives of the more nefarious groups? Are the evil groups simply too powerful?
>>
Hopefully, ye be already realizin' that ye better focus yer creative energies on a positive path, as we say this. All ye have learned regardin' th' importance o' yer creative frequency generatin' ability will become crucial t' activate this year. It may relieve ye t' be knowin', however, that if ye find ye get off target and an accelerated creation occurs that ye did not intend, ye can just as smartly, reverse or change th' direction and accelerate in a more promisin' way. So fret not that ye will be plunged into a dreaded place and ne'er find yer way out. That be as long as ye recognize yer personal power t' alter yer course, and use it.
>>
Glad I caught you Anon5, I enjoy your stuff, keep doing what you're doing.

Question unrelated to thread: to what extent is the Truman Show stuff prevalent in the porn industry? Any clues on how to spot bulls and mares there? I'm morbidly curious.
>>
>>130094650
How the fuck is the MSM still using the Russia narrative? This shit is getting so old. Is it ever going to actually die down? They just brought up that "trump might be under investigation" today.
>>
You may look at this acceleration as similar to your science fiction star ships activating their hyper drives causing them to enter a worm hole that takes them across the galaxy in a single bound. Metaphorically, a lot of that will occur this year, especially when you have entered the coordinates that match your higher soul intentions. When you are functioning in this intuitive place, the path of light will automatically cause a burst of accelerated creation and you may have to hold onto your seat as you will be flying through the creative process.

If you have been working on recognizing your individual soul drives vs. the fallacies of your ego identity, then this will be an exhilarating process. You will see the results of your shift of consciousness from the petty behaviors of your ego mind to your soul inspirations readily, and will see forward movement as a result. This will be truly inspiring and cause you to really move in your direction of passion. The more you have been working on realizing your truth, the more acceleration you will see toward an ascension experience.
>>
th' acceleration that be occurrin' be a part o' th' transition o' Earth t' that comely wench next octave and ye will be a part o' this. th' energetic acceleration will speed up th' drop out o' those that will not fit through th' aperture t' th' next dimension, by Blackbeard's sword. Only finer energetic bein's will move through th' openin'. Shiver me timbers, by Blackbeard's sword! It may be slightly unnervin' t' yer auric field as th' frequencies begin t' cause increased acceleration, we'll keel-haul ye! Some related symptoms ye may notice be: Heart rate fluctuation: Speedin' heart rate and sudden slowin'. This be yer physical body adjustin' t' th' changes, and it will often be more noticeable durin' solar flares. Achy joints: Your bones be also havin' t' adjust and become less dense and this can cause a bit o' achin' aroun' th' areas whar ye need t' move them, such as knees, elbows, fingers, back and neck. Emotional disassociation: Since creations be happenin' so fast, yer emotional body may be behind what ye be actually experiencin'. Hence, yer emotions may not match th' place ye have moved into already, perhaps without even realizin' it. Can't catch up: Feelin' that ye can't catch up t' what be happenin' in yer life. Yaaarrrrr! ye must begin t' realize that ye dern't have t' do as much nitty gritty actions fer thin's t' move fore in this acceleration period. Much be bein' created as th' light o' yer thoughts be findin' their target and unitin' with their creation points more effectively.
>>
i lost all my frankie memes in a recent spine-beetle attack.

please dump 'em.
>>
>>130097482
Anonymous6 who really killed Tupac?

2. Was Elvis jewish?

3. Is Frank's last name Rothschild?
>>
File: BLM (2).png (381KB, 610x466px) Image search: [Google]
BLM (2).png
381KB, 610x466px
>>130096464
pic actually unrelated

Got a couple questions for you. Ive got quite abit of info on my end and im just wondering if anyone you know has Forseen or gotten Indicators about these (new information) beyond anything that normally floats in the alt-community:

*1) Are you aware of the situation at Yellowstone and the destruction it will bring. Im convinced this is happening soon, and with an event like that it kinda sidelines alot of these other situations that are going on.

*2) Are you aware of any potentials of a SHTF being caused out of the blue? For example somebody managing to go through with operation hornet's nest.

As you say there are alot of pieces moving on the chessboard, but it would seem to me there are some things that can fold the chessboard in mid-stride. Using Actual Chaos to cancel controlled chaos.
>>
>>130097482
>>130097634
>>130097880
>>130097950
>>130098019

Stop being a Loser. Accept my Challenge.

Unless...... you are Scared.

STEP UP TO THE PLATE ROOKIE. >>130097354>>130097354>>130097354>>130097354>>130097354>>130097354>>130097354

I'm "Just a Larp" right?

>>130097455

1) Depends on City & population

2) Exactly.

>>130097707

The Challenge is set.

>>130097684

That & distraction.

>>130097742

Your whole narrative is based off incorrect information/identification.
>>
File: 1496902044122.png (68KB, 176x177px) Image search: [Google]
1496902044122.png
68KB, 176x177px
>>130096966
>implying we would even find out if there was.
>>
scale of 1-10, how much danger is trump lifes in?
>>
Hi Anon5, I've been reading your past threads and they seem interesting, but I'm wondering do you have any proof for the Ark Ship scenario you talked about?
>>
File: oh boy.gif (42KB, 312x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.gif
42KB, 312x200px
>>130098155
>>
>>130097761
So when the spring occurs, the right will only go operational if the police "wash their hands" of the situation and don't arrest combatants

how/when/if the police will just let people fight it out?
>>
File: goyhat.png (303KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
goyhat.png
303KB, 600x700px
>>130098040
>>
What you are describing is literally the New World Order, goal of every globalist kike

Total one world government , muttbloodnslaves without free will ruled by an elite caste .

Desribed by Jons Apocalyse in the New Testament already more than 2000years ago
>>
do ypu haev anything on the lastest pedo arrests?
>>
File: 1495322279616.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495322279616.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>this guy again
if you humor this retard it makes you a retard by extension
the guy legitimately needs medication
>>
>>130098181
>implying (((Webb))) would even tell us if he put one there.
>>
>>130097761
1) Webb is a weird guy, I'm not sure what side he's on. What do you make of the other man and woman who have been following him around lately?

2) so what is a "good" way for the chaos to ensue, and what would be a bad way? Basically how can we try to help the violence start on our terms?

>>130098155
1) Wish I was not so poor desu or I would find anon6 and neck him myself, unlimited access to knowledge bombs sound pretty sweet

2) how many people will die in LA when they start shit up?
>>
>>130095898
wait, wtf is going on with "crystals?"
>>
>>130098149

1) I don't think it will happen in the near future.

2) SHTF would be a US Civil War, Islam taking over Europe or Mecca getting Nuked.

3) That is also true.

>>130098204

Depends on Leftists.

>>130098215

Human Origins

>>130098290

1) The police will try to stop both sides from fighting, but eventually they will be going after Leftists also due to them killing police.
>>
>>130097354
so these outside forces/ parties are groups watching this thread? with weapons
>>
>>130097761
>Your shill operation is terrible.
You're really trigerred at this info getting out, Frank.
>>
>>130098155

>step up to the plate rookie

goddamn i like frankie so much better when he goes off script
>>
>>130098567

Basically they were used to power certain tech systems that the Arks had and/or were bringing.

>>130098509

1) People trying to help with with his research.

2) Pretty much. Order from/by Chaos only works if you control the Chaos to some extent.

>>130098509

2) Depends on the group.
>>
Back, had to fend off a spine beatle invasion.
>>130098155
If somebody posts Frank's address I'll stop by next time I go to Salem. Challenge accepted, nerd.

Our advice in dealin' with th' Acceleration sensations be t' Slow Down. Now ye be laughin' at th' irony, no doubt. ye will be able t' direct acceleratin' creations best when ye be in a quiet and calm state o' consciousness. If e'er there were bein' a time t' do some meditatin', this be it. Even fer 10 minutes a day, ye will find it quite helpful t' relax yer body, slow yer thoughts, and focus on bein'. ye need no fancy methods, unless ye prefer them. th' idea be t' find th' place o' ultimate creation whar ye can direct yer flow, by Blackbeard's sword. This be found in a relaxed centered state, whar ye can feel th' frequency ye be emittin' and can it adjust as needed, and a bottle of rum, with a chest full of booty! As ye be knowin' and can plainly see, all this acceleration be occurrin' in yer world creations as well. Ahoy! ye may feel as though ye can't catch up with that either. And swab the deck! Yo-ho-ho! For example, technologies and social ideas be speedin' through th' air waves faster than even those in their respective fields can't keep up with th' progress. Again, allow yourself t' slow down and feel th' creative urges that be meaningful fer ye and dern't worry about keepin' up with trends. They be movin' so fast that by th' time ye get on th' wagon, they will have progressed t' rocket ships, and a bottle of rum! Focus on th' rocket ship that be yer soul ride, and ye will have th' acceleration o' yer life, and it will feel like a beautiful breath o' fresh air!
>>
>>130099017
fug
>>
File: 1443560886513.png (111KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1443560886513.png
111KB, 672x434px
Hey Anon5! Thanks for the food for thought!
>>
>>130098587
Ah, so will that be explained/elaborated upon further in that thread topic?

Some other questions is the west doomed at this point or do we stand to have a future?

I'm quite a strong believer in God, did Catholicism have similar routes in Pre-Earth civilizations and do stories in it link to other events in the Earths history? E.g I once heard someone talk to me how the story of the great flood i.e Noahs Ark is linked to Mesopotamian religion, any relevance there?

Cheers, also ignore the shills!
>>
>>130098898
will human origins cover history? ie. Atlantis, Egypt etc.
>>
>>130097761
2. Can you give a little more than on the right track? Point me in the direction of where to start looking?

Also, I always thought crystals were a 60s science fantasy meme. Crystals actually have power? Does it have to do with vibrational frequencies?
>>
do you think the EU will last long?
EU is in a huge crysis right now,how they will keep it up?
>>
>>130099017
This year o' 2012 will see a lot o' what will later be seen as Spontaneous Metamorphoses, I'll warrant ye. Everythin' that has been buildin' up, has th' potential t' be released into creation at any given moment. This can result in overnight personality and characteristic changes. th' alterations will have, o' course, been developin' o'er time, but they now have th' possibility o' suddenly bein' released, by Davy Jones' locker. All dormant potential can now spontaneously manifest. It be important t' allow fer these changes as they be observed. We will speak o' how this relates t' yer personal lives, but th' ideas can also be translated into global movements. What on Earth do we mean by spontaneous metamorphosis, and a bucket o' chum? Caterpillar t' ButterflyImagine ye witness a caterpillar in a cocoon and ye come back later t' witness its final moment o' becomin' a butterfly! Splice the mainbrace! Blimey! It appeared t' be a sudden, drastic miraculous change! How could this be? If ye did not be knowin' any better.....if ye ha'nae been taught o' how this metamorphosis occurs in science class, or observed th' slow process yourself, ye may think it were bein' a miracle that happened in minutes.
>>
>>130098857

Not really.

>>130098681

Many groups watch these threads. Bilderberg wasn't too pleased with it, but they are a mixed bag.

>>130099017

Don't spam this time, let's actually have a conversation.

For your sake since the Challenge has been accepted.
>>
>>130098587

Thanks.
Not sure if you would believe this but yellowstone is a cauldron full of negative energy that mother earth is collecting to be released. She was reminded that she can use her own stone magic to warp and move around the rocks underground. And she (gaia) is prepared to blow it deliberately in order to release that negative energy.

Which is abit more direct and deliberate than a simple natural phenomenon, yet at the same time not caused by ayylamos or any of the players involved.

The Globalists sure do like to suppress any information about this kind of event happening though, thinking that the Mass Consciousness could get ahold of it and start running with it.

However the M/C involvement no longer matters in my opinion, since gaia is stronger.
>>
>>130098898
1) Do you think they are legitimately trying to help though? For the longest time I thought that Webb was disinfo but if he really did find something on that boat then I'm not sure how I feel about him.

2) So as someone whose role is information I should be thinking about ways to frame the conflict for people so that when it happens the narrative is set to some extent.

3) I'm mainly wondering how many people the Islamists/Cartels could kill in LA. I think I have a good idea when it comes to Antifa
>>
File: 1497377868698.png (29KB, 199x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497377868698.png
29KB, 199x197px
>>130099170
I like where this is going
>>
>>130097950
Okay, so what the hell does this even mean? Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about or the meaning of a lot of the terms you're using.
>>
>>130094650
What is the goal/motivation of the "Beetles?"
>>
This be th' nature o' th' transformative powers o' this year 2012 as a launchin' fer th' release o' hidden powers and potentials. Everythin' t' date in yer personal development, and th' growth o' th' Earth, has been at th' caterpillar stage o' development. Now it be time t' see metaphorical butterflies bein' born, and it will often appear t' be quite sudden, avast. Here be some thoughts on how such sudden developments might appear in yer lives. Changes can and will happen literally overnight. In other words, ye go t' bed one way and wake up different, and dinna spare the whip! Or th' shift will be in th' middle o' a conversation, and without any real logical reason ye completely shift yer answer or argument, and a bucket o' chum. It will seem logical t' ye, perhaps, but others may find it drastic and sudden. ye may have been a generally depressed person with a pessimistic attitude fer most o' yer life, and wake up one day feelin' grog-filled, light, and really optimistic, without explanation. ye may think ye be just havin' a good day, but those that be knowin' ye will be astounded or dumbfounded by yer personality change. And though, th' barnacle-covered ye may sneak in at moments, ye will find that yer new optimistic self be there more than yer barnacle-covered self.
Tweet this translation Apparel designer Make a T-Shirt with this translation
>>
>>130099172
boo fucking hoo, I'm just as cunning as these "globalists"
>>
>>130096464
What is the timeframe for the Global Union. What type of control will we be under? 1984 style or Brave New World? What's with that kid in a coma extradited from North Korea?
>>
File: 1466231379956.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466231379956.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
>>130099312
spinal fluid cocktails
>>
what could possibly be on that boat? its so odd. and everything after too. modest coverage immediately dismissive.
>>
>>130099312
BEETLES UNDER MY CARPET UNDER MY FEET THEY COME OUT IN THE HEAT

Such sudden transformations will be happenin' with most o' ye in some way or another. What it will look like depends on what has been holdin' ye back, an d what true potential be released. A person who had a latent artistic ability, but hasn't picked up a paint brush m ay start paintin' beautiful pieces o' art one day, and start a whole new life as an artist. Another, who ne'er thought a spiritual thought in their life, may suddenly become a great philosopher o' metaphysical ideas. ye may have eaten red meat yer whole life and wake up one day as a vegetarian. ye may have been a coach potato, and th' next day become a mountain climber, startin' with a walk up a hill in yer own neighborhood that ye ne'er explored before. ye may awaken with new sensitivities t' nature and find ye can communicate with yer pets and plants. Whatever th' change, it will be somethin' that were bein' latent in yer nature, and will reflect somethin' o' yer whole soul bein'. th' new butterfly will be a reflection o' a higher aspect o' yourself.
>>
>>130099108

1) It might.

2) That all depends on groups involved.

3) Most beliefs originate from somewhere.

>>130099110

If you know where to look.

>>130099170

Don't you get it? All your time spamming has been & does allow people to gather data on you.

>>130099122

1) For instance the Illuminati Cardgame is a form of "Meme Magic".

2) Frequency & energy.

>>130099126

Consider the EU Army.
>>
File: 1497481353741.jpg (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1497481353741.jpg
44KB, 657x527px
>>130099475
>all this reddit spacing
of course
>>
>>130099475
If you're gathering data, surely you can post my location, a picture of me, and what watch I'm wearing.

th' metamorphosis may take several steps, by Davy Jones' locker. For example, ye may awaken t' yer true optimistic self one day and a month later become a musician, havin' had no musical trainin', or havin' given it up long ago, pass the grog! Yo-ho-ho! One shift will affect another. Much o' th' change be related t' dormant DNA strands literally bein' switched on as th' circuitry has finally been allowed t' activate. th' activation may be triggered by changes in frequency from th' influence o' celestial bodies. th' circuits may turn on durin' a solar flare or even durin' Earth changes, such as earth quakes. Fire the cannons! Ahoy! Certain astrological line ups can turn yer strands on, as can a powerful New Moon. Yaaarrrrr, to be sure! th' potential fer yer awakenin' talent or qualities will already have been there, waitin' fer release. Often, somethin' ye have been tryin' t' change yer whole life without success will suddenly and seemingly miraculously be altered in ye. This may even be somethin' quite physical, like instant healin'. ye may have had a chronic ailment or habit that suddenly disappears. ye may not even realize at first that it has gone away, because ye be so used t' it bein' there and thus ye continue t' act as if it still be. Someone else might have t' point out t' ye that ye no longer seem t' need that leg brace, or that, gee, ye be walkin' without a limp, or that yer face has cleared up o' acne, or yer rash be not comin' back, or that ye be not smokin' a cigarette aft meals anymore. ye get th' picture.
>>
>>130099475
Do you know where they originate from?
>>
>>130094650
What really destroyed the land bridge to Antarctica?
>>
The anniversary of the pulse night club shooting was a few days ago, Sanford, Deltona, and DeLeon Springs are sanctuary cities near Orlando

http://www.conservapedia.com/Sanctuary_city
>>
>>130099234

1) If Webb refined himself, his "Spider Webs" could be better at finding information more consistently

2) Pretty much.

3) A bunch.

>>130099312

A variety of Individuals & Weapons with many different usages.

>>130099416

Exactly.
>>
>>130099682
Demolished after the space escalator to australia was completed.

Often yer maties or family will notice yer metamorphosis before ye do. They will comment that ye have changed. They may keep sayin' thin's like, I be so glad that ye see it that way now. ye may wonder what they mean at first, as ye di'nae even realize that ye changed. Walk the plank! It will sometimes feel as if ye have been that way all along. But, when they keep mentionin' it, ye may begin t' notice that, hey, ye be different, and gee, it be true ye ha'nae laughed and played this much since yer were a sprog, or maybe ne'er. When ye recognize ye be in fact different, then ye can further embrace it, and develop th' potential that lies therein. It will be important fer ye t' allow these spontaneous developments and t' encourage them further. That sounds obvious, but it can be a bit shockin' t' be suddenly new. ye may not believe it, and thus will squelch th' truth within yourself, and yer changed loved ones, if ye dern't allow yourself, or them, t' be different. Yo-ho-ho! ye learn t' have certain expectations o' yourself and others o'er time, and this can hold ye, and them, back from acceptin' and bein' th' change. Thus, it be crucial t' remember t' allow each other t' be th' new butterfly as it appears with fresh win's and be learnin' t' fly.
>>
Most important be not t' diminish th' progress in yourself. Once ye see it, revel in it, and allow it t' flourish. ye be bein' given a gift in these spontaneous shifts. Accept th' gift with enthusiasm and th' gift will grow and yer new developin' win's w ill allow fer new flight. Ahoy! Fire the cannons! th' direction o' th' flight may not be clear, but allow yourself t' fly with th' modifications, and ye will surely be thrilled. This be yer destiny. ye now have th' opportunity t' actually experience th' change ye have been hopin' fer, or dreamin' o'. When it happens, ye can run with it, or ye can be in a state o' disbelief and make th' transition progress slow t' a crawl. We suggest ye allow yer metamorphosis t' show ye th' truth o' yer greater potential, and fly with it. We suggest ye believe that th' sudden changes can occur in yer loved ones, as well. Give them a boost o' encouragement when ye see them growin' win's. This be yer ch ance t' become yer highest self, and t' experience it in others, so embrace these spontaneous metamorphoses, and believe they be in fact possible!
>>
>>130099606

The crystals were not from Earth.

>>130099586

That stuff doesn't matter if you are not visually identifiable.

>>130099766

Interesting.
>>
What roles do the mafia, triads, other criminal organizations play in the globalist plans? Are they for or against their intentions?
>>
>>130094689

Hello Knowledgebob.
1)The London fire was started by a "refrigerator", very poor excuse. What's new is Sadiq Khan being attacked by muslim protesters.

2) So the left is starting to shoot republicans in the open.

3) Today there were fights in the Italian parliament against the Ius Soli. Italy is the bridge between Africa and Europe, if the law passes Europe will fall.

4) Also our next election will be decided by the Ius Soli. The amministrative elction have punished the left mayors. The Democratic Party needs 2 millions immigrant to gain the right to vote for them before 2018.
>>
>>
>>130099767
So basically the motivation is simply to "attack" those who deserve it?
>>
>>130099891
I think you got me confused with the crystal poster, I was asking if you knew where the origins of religion came from.
>>
>>130094650
why do you keep telling men to get married in spite of the absolutely awful marriage climate in the west, specifically the US and Canada?
>>
File: 1494991857433.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1494991857433.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>130099997
awww damn, close
>>
>>130094650
Please, just send these shills to the Beetles already. They aren't worth the restraint and they won't "see the light."
>>
File: anon5threadsarchives1.png (320KB, 1140x2532px) Image search: [Google]
anon5threadsarchives1.png
320KB, 1140x2532px
So are these going to be mostly built from the ashes of various destabilization programs. Wait is this in order of how they wanted to do this? did they actually believe they could get US, canada, and mexico in one union under killery?

how/what tactics are they planning on splitting russia?
>>
>>130099891
But surely you have access to it, right?
Also
>Implying I'm not visually identifiable

Who be ruler o' this present Earth, pass the grog! Who be th' presidin' monarch o' our planet and its 200-plus nation-states, ye scurvey dog? be it th' Lord Almighty, whose magnificent name be Jesus, or be it Satan who, in our day and age, rules o'er th' affairs o' men, by Blackbeard's sword? To those unfamiliar with Scripture, it seems unfathomableóeven preposterousót' admit that Satan, that wicked and monstrous creature o' hell, be god o' this world. But, in fact, this be exactly what th' Holy Bible teaches, by Davy Jones' locker. Though ignorant, unsaved men and women every-whar believe themselves t' be masters o' their own destiny, in truth they serve a god, by Davy Jones' locker. His name be Satan. They may scoff or ridicule th' notion. But again, I assert: Every person alive today on planet Earth who does not have Jesus be under bondage t' th' Evil One. Their deity and master be Luciferógod o' this world, ye scurvey dog. Satan Given Temporary Throne Our Father in Heaven, God o'er all, has given Satan his temporary throne and endowed that scurvey dog with miraculous, if limited, powers, and a bucket o' chum. In th' wilderness, Jesus were bein' tested and offered th' kingdoms o' this world if The ornery cuss would bow down and worship Satan, and a bucket o' chum. Our Lord refused, rebukin' th' Adversary fer his blasphemy. Shiver me timbers! But Christ did not deny that these worldly kingdoms were Satan's t' give.
>>
>>130099767
1) If he's really former IC how come he is such an amateur at this shit? I've been doing similar stuff to him for long enough to tweak my approach and improve. I can't get a read on him.

3) Well good thing I'm not living in that city anymore, lol

>>130099891
Do the crystals still exist on another planet and could we eventually recover more and use them for things?
>>
and of human origins whats up with valles marineris geography?
>>
>>130099767

Isn't webb straight up intentional disinfo? Seems pretty obvious from the last few weeks.
>>
>>130099929

It depends on regionally. Since they themselves have influence & control.

>>130100013

In a way. Shills are not worth wasting the time & resources of them.

>>130099933

1) Islamic Homemade Explosive Device & them attacking him shows they are wising up.

2) >>130096206

3) Exactly what the Globalists(and others) want.

4) Interesting.
>>
Later, Jesus told Pilate, "My Kingdom be not o' this world" (John 18:36). And hoist the mainsail! th' Lord declared t' His disciples, "I have chosen ye out o' th' world" (John 15:19) and encouraged them by proclaimin' that The ornery cuss, Jesus, had overcome th' world. Moreover, th' Apostle John instructed lubber Christians: "Ye be o' God, little little sandcrabs, and have overcome them: because greater be The ornery cuss (God's Holy Spirit) that be in ye, than he (Satan) that be in th' world" (I John 4:4). True Christian Not o' This World And thus we come t' a mind-bogglin' and wonderful discovery: th' lubber or wench who be o' God be not o' this world. The ornery cuss or she be not subservient t' Satan nor under th' influence o' th' devil's dark angels. th' lubber and wench o' God be free, havin' obtained liberty through Christ Jesus and havin' become a pilgrim and alien, passin' through, but not o' this world, we'll keel-haul ye! th' Christian's glorious home and eternal abode be Heaven, whar born again Christians shall live joyously with Christ forevermore. What, then, o' th' unsaved person, th' lubber or wench who knows not God? Again, we come t' a shockin' discovery: th' lost person belongs, body and soul, t' Satan. The ornery cuss or she be attached t' this perishin', feudal world o' which th' devil be temporarily lord o' th' manor and possessor.
Tweet this translation
>>
>>130100426
the whole thread is fucking hot garbage my man
>>
>>130099891

what is the new cover photo of these threads of, some random piece of jewellery?

2) if the logic bomb card (pic related) exists that means these KBs were somewhat planned to occur at some point but you said your original plan was 5 bombs, what convinced you to stay?
>>
>>130100426

weed
>>
>>130100447
What category of individual would warrant their time and resources? Pedos, traffickers, etc?
>>
Aye, Satan be kin' o' th' unsaved world. And there be but one avenue o' escape from th' horrendous clutches o' th' one whom th' Apostle Paul called th' "god o' this world" (II Corinthians 4:3-4). Only a person with a repentant heart who cries out t' Jesus as Lord and Saviour can escape th' ravages o' this present-day world. Ahoy! Lunatics in Charge o' Planet And what a sickeningly wild and desperately craven world this has become! And hoist the mainsail! th' lunatics be now in charge o' th' asylum, by Blackbeard's sword. Earth be turned into a nightmare as Satan furiously charges about, angry that his time be short and seekin' whom he may devour. th' ravages o' th' Evil One have made Earth into a fearful world, a dim place with no prospects and no future, I'll warrant ye. SomedayóI believe very soonóa new world be comin', with a victorious Jesus t' reign as Kin' and Overseer (see II Peter 3:13 and Revelation 21), pass the grog, pass the grog! But until The ornery cuss comes, thin's will only wax worse and worse (II Timothy 3:13), ye scurvey dog. How long will it be before Christ returns, pass the grog! I set no dates, but th' signs o' His comin' be clearly at hand. Shiver me timbers! As in Noah's day, th' world be filled with wickedness, and lubber, without God, does not cease t' continuously produce evil works. Consider please, th' followin', prime examples o' these evil works, and witness th' Earth's gatherin' darkness, by Blackbeard's sword. Then, decide fer yourself how close we be t' th' end, and a bucket o' chum. A Pedophile Priest Victim Help Line In Dublin, Ireland, th' Catholic Church recently opened a special telephone help line fer victims o' sprog abuse by th' clergy. th' line went into operation aft countless instances o' rape and molestation by pedophile Catholic priests. th' latest reported in Ireland were bein' a 71-year barnacle-covered pedophile priest who sexually molested at least 74 little sandcrabs durin' his 36 year pastorate.
>>
>>130098155
What's with all the violence being shown to shitlibs? Are they going with the assassination route on trump? What was with that shooting at the baseball game?
>>
File: lb.jpg (12KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
lb.jpg
12KB, 188x268px
>>130100540

picrelated
>>
Considerin' th' above scenes o' a depraved world gone mad, Christians could well conclude that th' planet has become a vile, buzzin' mess o' confusion and chaos, I'll warrant ye. That may be so, but I believe this remarkable outgrowth o' darkness has also, strangely enough, brought tremendous clarity t' our present-day situation. Now we see th' world fer what it really be: A fiefdom and th' province o' its cunnin' master and overlord, Satan. As Christians, we yearn fer a better world whar righteousness and sanity prevail, whar goodness be supreme, and whar mercy and kindness be in abundance, and a bottle of rum, and dinna spare the whip! As Christians, we have come t' loathe and despise this present-day world with its chaotic wickedness and treacherous immorality. Yo-ho-ho! We be knowin' without a doubt that this be not our home. We refuse t' bow down t' its "god." We reject its compromises and its "fabulous" new superheroes. We long fer our true homeóth' gleamin' and joyful Kingdom whar our glorious Kin' Jesus triumphantly sits on th' regal throne. Aye, we acknowledge that Satan be god o' this corrupt and transient world. Yo-ho-ho, pass the grog! But he be not our god. The ornery cuss has none o' us. The ornery cuss's a defeated and pitiful tyrant whose time be swiftly drawin' t' a close. Soon, Lucifer's pathetic, confused world shall be no more, ye scurvey dog. As men and women o' God, we pray fer that day t' come soon. And so it be today, that true Christians everywhere view this wicked world with sadness, and plaintively cry out
>>
File: 1494479423927.jpg (22KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494479423927.jpg
22KB, 340x340px
>>130100603
>molested at least 74 little sandcrabs
>>
>>130094650
Looking forward to your Human Origin KB. I know you don’t normally provide evidence but I really hope for that one you can give us some sort of proof to back up what you say.
>>
File: leaf.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>130100426
>>130100564
>>
File: 1496427262369.png (165KB, 336x402px) Image search: [Google]
1496427262369.png
165KB, 336x402px
>>130094650
>>
>>130100447
You didn't answer my question earlier when the fuck is the Russian narrative going to go away?
>>
>>130100743
Aye it be a terrible crime.

What do Communism, th' Illuminati, and th' Islamic terrorists who committed th' recent heinous crimes against New World have in common? Plenty, by Davy Jones' locker! th' World Marxist/Communist Movement were bein' spawned from Illuminati conspiracies. When Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin and their henchmen seized control o' Russia and its republics and set up th' Communist-led U.S.S.R., they were simply followin' th' Plan o' Adam Weishaupt’s Order o' th' Illuminati and Albert Pike’s Palladium o' International Freemasonry. Many today believe that Communism be poxed but, not so, and dinna spare the whip! th' beast has dug into American soil and its tentacles reach out in th' form o' extremist Red subversion o' our political, economic, religious, and social systems. Fire the cannons, with a chest full of booty! Immediately aft th' bloody and devastatin' terrorist attack on New York City, Washington, D.C., and Pennsylvania, yours truly began t' earnestly investigate th' active and philosophical links betwixt Communism, th' Illuminati conspirators, and th' Arab terrorists. Each o' these groups has its prime objective th' establishment o' global tyranny and worldwide totalitarian dictatorship. Though there be significant differences, I have uncovered an astonishin' correspondence betwixt recent catastrophic events and these three totalitarian groups.
>>
File: 1496413863829.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496413863829.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>130100447
>>
>>130100132

Men are the ones who can fix that problem if they wanted to.

>>130100062

The belief that a almighty power exists.

>>130100338

This thread is just talking about all the Unions that are planned.

>>130100355

But why spoil the fun?

>>130100370

1) IC sometimes lacks the "I" sometimes.

>>130100370

1) Assuming they weren't destroyed from any conflicts.

>>130100426

He breaks 4chan Rule 10 & Rule 14.

>>130100435

Connections are what he should focus on. Not predictions.
>>
>>130100908
Because you've been threatening to do it since march and still can't deliver.

Communist Politicians Subvertin' New World I have found that, in th' San Francisco bay area, and in broadside Oakland, California, a pro-Communist Party cell exists which, I believe, be exceedingly dangerous t' American security. And hoist the mainsail, to be sure! th' political and social influence o' this Marxist cell be far-reachin', even enterin' th' hallowed halls o' Congress. And swab the deck! th' Congresswoman who represents this district—th' 9th Congressional District o' California—be a black wench, Barbara Lee, pass the grog, and a bottle of rum! Ms. Lee be th' only person in th' Senate and House t' vote against th' U.S.A.’s use o' force t' defeat th' terrorists, and a bottle of rum! th' vote in Congress were bein' 420-1. Ms. Lee, a rabid Communist sympathizer, were bein' th' 1. Long known as a fan o' Fidel Castro and an enemy o' United States security, Ms. Lee has nevertheless been rewarded by th' Democratic Party leadership o' Congressman Richard Gebhardt with plum, key positions on th' powerful committee that oversees our nation’s bankin' and finances. The winsome lass also sits on th' Committee on International Affairs. Walk the plank! Congresswoman Lee’s mentor were bein' Ron Dellums, who previously held th' same seat in Congress but retired in order t' give Lee a promotion, and a bottle of rum! Aarrr! Lee were bein' Dellum’s chief lieutenant. Splice the mainbrace! In me opinion, Dellums be more pinko and commie than even Mao Tse Tung, Castro, and Gorbachev. The ornery cuss has endorsed th' notorious terrorist group, th' Black Panthers, voted t' fund th' Marxist Sandinista guerrilas o' Nicaragua, openly assisted Cuba’s admiral, Fidal Castro, and held leadership positions in Communist front groups like th' World Peace Council.
>>
File: 1484120476168.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484120476168.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>130100888
the digies be wit meh.
>>
File: INITIAL T.jpg (188KB, 925x866px) Image search: [Google]
INITIAL T.jpg
188KB, 925x866px
>>130100993
In 1993 Congressman Dellums were bein' rewarded fer his traitorous anti-American activities by bein' appointed Chairman o' th' House Armed Services Committee, which oversees our entire military establishment. th' Democratic Party leaders also gave th' Marxist Dellums a seat on th' House Select Committee on Intelligence. Yaaarrrrr! Aarrr! Dellums were bein' recently a prized delegate at th' Illuminati’s annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, avast. Why would th' capitalist corporate elite invite a Communist radical like Dellums into their inner sanctum? Like his successor, Barbara Lee, Dellums despises capitalism and opposes th' U.S. Constitution, by Blackbeard's sword. The ornery cuss has called fer a New World Order t' "move us past nationalism." The ornery cuss and Lee demand that New World’s military be placed under th' control o' th' United Nations and that American intelligence be dismantled.
>>
File: anon5s favorite food.jpg (162KB, 1119x820px) Image search: [Google]
anon5s favorite food.jpg
162KB, 1119x820px
>>130100908
>>
>>130094650
How exactly is Illuminati card game "Meme magic?" From what I understand, more consciousness accepting/pushing an ideal makes it a reality. So, the card game is/was immensely popular within circles? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>130101045
N-NANI???!
>>
>>130100908
>Men are the ones who can fix that problem if they wanted to.
lmao what a faggoty answer. you are a fucking kike and your threads always were shit. i hope you get doxxed you stupid faggot
>>
>>130095277
>>130095349
You're talking to yourself, might need to take your meds
>>
File: 1424768545340.jpg (136KB, 885x990px) Image search: [Google]
1424768545340.jpg
136KB, 885x990px
KIKE BOMB RUNDOWN

>pizzagate is a waste of time, focus on Hollywood you can do it goyim
>Alefantis was framed by Brock, who every shill works for, Alefanis is wrongfully accused
>the masons were framed too, they're good guys
>The holocaust was real, jews were gassed.
>Mossad tried to help during 911, they were th
e real heros! The dancing jews were just rogues!
>WTC were a giant tuning fork the globalist goyim unraveled the space time continuum
>Most globalists are gentiles. Watch out for gentile tricks like jew blaming, it's a set up!
>jews are the real victims of zionism
>the jew is not your enemy goyim, fight your own people! The left does everything!
>Destroy white feminists goyim even if they're part of your family
>focus on hollywood, nobody knows there are pedos there, then zoom out and put the whole country under the microscope, start with single industries until you look at them all, one by one.
>look for giant dinosaur fossils in antarctia, masquerading as mountains or geological features
>dinos were birds
>look for the tranny switch! No I won't show you, comb through hours and hours of porn, and if you look closely you'll know it when you see it
>watch the truman show every day goy then come back here in a month
>bigfoot lives and you can find him, here's where he could be..
>>
>>130100888
>>130100794

This whole attack/discredit campaign is based off incorrect information.

>>130100540
>>130100637

1) Something random.

2) People started to listen & research.

>>130100610

See: >>130096206

>>130100750

It should be a good thread.

>>130100805

When it implodes even more. They are still trying to use it to create a Coup/Civil War..

NYT is right in the center of it, along with WaPo.
>>
File: 1496442576452.jpg (222KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496442576452.jpg
222KB, 1000x667px
>>130097354
>>
>>130094650
I tested you once and you failed badly.
Will test you a second time for the lulz.

1) James Hodgkinson is a pedo who molested his foster daughters. Scalise is spearheading the fight in the House against child trafficking. Can you tell us something we don't know about the shooting? Or about his "foster daughters"?

2) Who is behind the pizza delivery order to Scalise's office? Came from Minority Whip Steny Hoyer as his counterpart but anybody behind was sending a message. Give us a hint on who that may be.

3) Did Mueller move to avoid being removed?

4) Was the kindergarten explosion in Jiangsu yesterday an islamist bombing?
>>
File: 1496541438956.png (402KB, 1808x598px) Image search: [Google]
1496541438956.png
402KB, 1808x598px
>>130101252
>>
is there any other kind of union(s)?
>>
>>130101252
What do you mean by when it implodes even more?
>>
>>130101233
nice post frank
>>
>>130101252
then its time to march troops into Wapo and NYT, arrest everybody? common trump i know your watching
>>
File: 1m00rg.jpg (94KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1m00rg.jpg
94KB, 750x500px
>>130095898
>women destroyed multiple past civilizations over petty bullshit
never let women in power

So the political attack is both to hurt the right and to cause massive tension.can easily imagine a false flag "retaliation" killing sanders or something that would make the right look bad but help the DNC

So I had a thought about that Tyson farms thread, apparently coyotes, those that smuggle illegals into the US rape like 80% of the women that come over. what if this is actually done to get them pregnant to feed the pedo/cult networks?

>>130097354
I'm just going to say, don't make threats or promises you won't carry out, plz make sure you thought this through.
>>
File: 1495339534099.jpg (12KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
1495339534099.jpg
12KB, 149x144px
>>130101421
JUST
>>
someone is a big enough faggot that they pretend to be multiple people with proxies
we have never seen this before of course
>gaaay.png
>>
>>130101241
kek
>>
>>130101216

Social Engineering has been done to both Sex's to make them hate eachother & be less viable mates.

MGTOW is just Feminism for Men when it comes to the Social Engineering aspect.

>>130100963

And you have been doing this since the Globalist Endgame thread.

The Challenge is what you should be concerned with. Not spamming like you are doing.

>>130101122

Making something Visual/physical is important.
>>
File: 1496443241264.jpg (33KB, 690x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496443241264.jpg
33KB, 690x527px
>>130101233
Get off the phone frankie
>>
>>130094650
bump, good to see you anon5, will there be a civil war? does soros want this? the left have no clue what they are up against
>>
File: 1496387084240.gif (68KB, 952x643px) Image search: [Google]
1496387084240.gif
68KB, 952x643px
>>130101560
>>
>>130100908
1) lol. Do you think it might be a good idea to reach out to him and talk to him?

2) speaking of conflicts, is there still any sentient life on any of the solar system planets? Like enough to form some primitive civilizations?

>>130101252
does this >>130100637 imply that someone predicted you would do these KBs?
>>
>>130099475
What is the timeframe for the Global Union. What type of control will we be under? 1984 style or Brave New World? What's with that kid in a coma extradited from North Korea?
>>
>>130101560
Alright Frank Slauenwhite of Peabody MA, I'll scream JULAY if I see you so you know it's me and can send the spine beetles after me.

Unfortunate, indeed. Walk the plank, by Davy Jones' locker! It be highly unfortunate that we have such an abundance o' Communist Party radicals within our midsts and chompin' at th' bit t' destroy western civilization and our way o' life, avast. True, there may be little physical connection betwixt th' Coup, Congresspersons Lee and Dellums, and th' Arab terrorists who committed these atrocities, we'll keel-haul ye! But th' philosophical and spiritual connections be clear. What’s more, th' fact that th' Democratic Party leadership in Congress would reward and elevate these Communist monsters t' high positions o' leadership on sensitive committees charged with overseein' New World’s military and economic security be an indicator o' th' grave and present danger which now confronts us all.
>>
>>130101560
So the physical manifestation of thought is paramount to meme it into reality?

i.e. writing "I will win the lottery" 4 million times would increase my odds to some extent
>>
>>130101421
Ok... the jig is up anon5
>>
>>130101560
>MGTOW is just Feminism for Men when it comes to the Social Engineering aspect.
no you are just a kike shill. harems have always been the norm before the sand religions. every thriving civilization was "sexist" and "misogynistic" along with the major religions.
>muh women were perfect chaste angels until the globalists brainwashed them
lmao
>>
>>130101560
>>130095402
so we can expect a "rightwing false flag attack" attack on democrats soon, to help flame this civil war up?
>>
>>130101421
>>130101352
>>130101057

All you have is a narrative that isn't effective & is based on incorrect information.

>>130101427

To some extent.

>>130101378

Didn't fail at all, just have a different perspective & tactic.

1) Leftists Networks are connected to others.

2) Look towards the DNC

3) Possibly.

4) Yes

>>130101457

WaPo & NYT are just going to keep making stories.

>>130101467

No Quarter should be given to Pedo's.

>>130101510

I don't use proxy's/bots to bump my threads. I have shills that do that.
>>
File: A5_Character_Assasins.png (500KB, 1688x2717px) Image search: [Google]
A5_Character_Assasins.png
500KB, 1688x2717px
>>130097354
Little hints for whoever is hunting Shills
>>
File: 1496387022551.gif (198KB, 952x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1496387022551.gif
198KB, 952x1273px
>>130102004
>>
>>130102007
>>130102007
stop samefagging frank
>>
>>130101684
Fug I meant woburn, sorry Frank.

whar carnage, bloodshed, and destruction can be found, there ye will also find Satan, aka th' Devil. This mind-bogglin' picture be real, by Blackbeard's sword. Printed on th' web sites o' th' Philadelphia Inquirer newspaper, Cable News Network (CNN.com), and th' pages o' th' Fort Worth Star-Telegram newspaper in Texas, this image were bein' also broadcast o'er Fox TV News network. It clearly shows th' devil’s face in th' fire and smoke o' th' explosions at th' twin towers o' th' World Trade Center in New York City. th' Associated Press confirms that this be an unretouched photograph, a digitized close-up o' th' original. In his short story, th' Perverse o' th' Imp, famed horror fiction writer Edgar Allan Poe noted that murderers and other notorious criminals be somehow compelled t' confess, even t' boast, o' their evil deeds. Here, in this bizarre image, we see that Satan be makin' his own, perverse confession, by Davy Jones' locker. Just as th' Arab terrorists led by th' Devil left their own trail o' evidence, wantin' th' world t' be knowin' their names o' infamy, so, too, does th' Devil, as proven in this photograph, cackle out loud and boast, "I did it—and I’m proud o' what I did!"
>>
>>130102141
>>130102004
Who is this kid Frank and why is he you?
>>
>>130100908
>>>130101421

He makes tons of connections, most of which have been bullshit. Hours and hours and hours of bullshit.
>>
Are Aztecs somehow linked to natives who lived in Antarctica? Looking at how it looks like there could've been a bridge connecting the two continents together makes me believe something happened there to drive them to the jungles while whatever took hold of the arctic.

The question is now I guess what drove them to settle into the jungle?
>>
>>130102206
I should mention that Woburn is actually closer to me than Salem.

th' now history twentieth century were bein' surely a time o' awe-inspirin' wonders. And swab the deck! Ahoy! Each decade brought with it horrible new calamities, but also fresh opportunity. Fire the cannons! We progressed scientifically from railroads, horses and buggies t' spacecraft, flyin' contraption aircraft, and sleek automobiles, and from crude surgery and snake oil formulas t' advanced nuclear medicine and miracle drugs. Aarrr! Shiver me timbers! Picture o' George W, by Davy Jones' locker. BushThe past century also delivered much o' mankind into th' cruel arms o' satanic dictators—Lenin, Stalin, Hirohito, Hitler, Pol Pot, and Mao. We saw th' rapid erosion o' spiritual foundations and stunnin' increases in sexual debauchery, unpatriotic conduct, and dishonesty, and dinna spare the whip! By th' dawnin' o' th' year 2000, New World were bein' so degraded and backslid that its President, Bill Clinton, arrogantly seduced and raped countless women, murdered and blackmailed his opponents, took doubloons bribes, and sold U.S. military secrets t' foreign powers.
>>
>>130102004
If there was new information that could come out about pedos, when would a good time be to reveal it? I have been saving some stuff for a while that could probably create a good deal of chaos.
>>
>>130102004
should such an extent be observed?
>>
>>130094650
who would end up ruling the one world union? would it be a dictatorship with one person? or an unelected council etc.
>>
>>130102191
My post was 1 second after A5's...
>inb4 he's posting from multiple phones and laptops

Also need to drop this:
Good explanations of a lot of symbolism (Human Anatomy, history, animals, colors, etymology, physics, psychology):
Symbols of Power Pt 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6mM6F8m-s
Symbols of Power Pt 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF-Uqi8GdUQ
Symbols of Power Pt 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=graJ_KjK-yg
>>
Fun fact: Woburn is notorious for being the Love Canal of MA. Frank very possibly is assburger due to pollution.

et, amazingly, th' mass media reported that Mr. Clinton left office one o' th' century’s most popular Presidents, his standin' in th' polls unimpaired. th' majority o' New World’s 280 million residents were said t' love and admire this beast o' a lubber fer he represented th' very type o' human specimen which they themselves aspired t' be. Yo-ho-ho, avast! Most Shockin' Ten Year Period Ever If, however, ye think th' twentieth century were bein' event-filled and momentous, I hereby warn: ye haven’t seen anythin' yet, avast! We be about t' be catapulted into th' most incredible era in th' annals o' human history, we'll keel-haul ye! What’s more, this decade, 2001-2010, be gearin' up t' be th' most shockin', mind-numbin', imagination-bendin' ten year period e'er.
>>
File: 1496450196397.png (46KB, 598x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496450196397.png
46KB, 598x323px
>>130102411
Frankie gets off on being the alex jones of /pol/
>>
>>130101623

1) Possibly.

>>130101643

1) Up to you.

2) No idea

3) Yes

>>130101921

Possibly.

>>130101889

They doxxed a completely unrelated person.

>>130101872

In a way.

>>130101684

Beetles are not going to be used against you. Many groups have accepted the Challenge.

Also, you are so incorrect with your information you don't even know which town Frank actually lives.
>>
>>130102411
lets go frank this isnt the special olympics

also still waiting for your copypasta answer to this>>130101241
Which of these statements do you disagree with?
>>
>>130098149
they do the same shit in cali over the fault trying to get people to move so they can sell more houses while the bubble is still big. it's a scare tactic.

changed your opinion on Webb?

I do fucking hope LA becomes a blood bath, so many will die if any shit happens their.

>>130101560
So the meme magik more of a visual thing? is pepe/kek so strong because of the actual shapes he's made of?
>>
File: 1496443276755.png (142KB, 1901x701px) Image search: [Google]
1496443276755.png
142KB, 1901x701px
>>130102701
>>
File: 1497485885836.jpg (83KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1497485885836.jpg
83KB, 384x313px
Do people really take this guy seriously?
I really want to know.
>>
>>130100908
>The belief that a almighty power exists.
Does it?
>>
>>130102004
You did fail, because you ventured on numbers that I knew would be wrong - and ended up being wrong as I predicted. That's why you avoid specifics, it's not a matter of "perspective".

Your answers here are exceedingly vague as always.
You need to realize that we're increasingly after specifics and if you keep failing to deliver on that end you'll err more and more on the LARPing side as less anons will be satisfied by generic, /x/-tier esoteric answers. Just saying.
>>
>>130102701
If you could read, you'd see that I corrected myself.

In th' 1990s, with God’s help, I made many predictions and forecasts which came t' pass. Long-time readers o' this newsletter and listeners t' me radio program be knowin' that I were bein' th' first t' forewarn o' th' emergence o' Hillary Rodham Clinton as a grotesque, but satanically energized and popular superstar politician. I wrote in me 1993 bestsellin' book, Big Sister be Watchin' ye, that eventually she would try and become a powerful politician in that comely wench own right and even had unbridled ambitions t' be elected th' first wench President in U.S. history. I first reported in this newsletter that it were bein' Hillary who gave th' order in th' White House t' torch th' Branch Davidian complex in Waco and t' keel-haul every human bein' there. Some objected: "Waco—Nay, not Hillary!" But in fact, Linda Tripp, former top assistant t' deceased White House Counsel Vince Foster, recently confirmed on Fox TV News that were bein' exactly what happened. I also forewarned o' prophesied grub crises, water shortages, and energy problems—unconnected t' Y2K. These emergencies be even now comin' t' th' fore with hoof and mouth disease, mad cow disease, bioengineered grub, th' California electricity crunch, droughts in many places, etc. They will intensify in th' years ahead.
>>
>>130102598
>inb4 he's doing what he's doing
Is this Frank's mom?
>>
>>130102004
so it will be a shoot to kill operation, serious stuff
>>
>>130102466
Can you connect it to any of the Scalise, Tyson, or EWO threads? Drop it there. Also if it relates to the Clintons and their/The DNC's previous kills.

The Mena Connection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gW7QwevFI
The Clinton Cartel - The Bill Clinton Murders (hillary clinton): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mkqV6Z9A-E
>>
>>130102007

Good work on this & the Shills are really obsessed with attacking me.

>>130102413

Because he needs refinement.

>>130102411

He's not me. The Shills are going "All in" on information that is incorrect.

They are having a Wild Goose Chase over a Fanboy/Stalker who lurks in all my threads.

>>130102533

Depends on the structure/system.

>>130102466

Pedo's should just be "Silenced".

>>130102415

They migrated from Asia a long while ago.
>>
File: 1496540747852.png (173KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496540747852.png
173KB, 1080x1920px
>>130102892
Either they're people he knows in real life, they're straight up retards, or kids.

Probably kids.
>>
File: 1496398955631.jpg (129KB, 1152x329px) Image search: [Google]
1496398955631.jpg
129KB, 1152x329px
>>130103006
>>
>>130102701
> They doxxed a completely unrelated person

Might be trure but how am i to tell? subtle evidence like>>130101421 are winning me over.
>>
Reminder that Anon5 is Icarus from dood sex IRL if you believe him.

Terrorist Osama Bin LadinI predicted that George W, and a bucket o' chum. Bush would be elected President and that, regrettably, he would then go on t' compromise his Christian faith t' appease liberals, Jews, and other Jesus haters. In fact, th' first week he were bein' in office, President Bush and his Attorney General ordered Big Brother SWAT teams t' seize a Church, Indianapolis Baptist Temple, simply because th' Church and its pastor had refused t' buckle under t' th' unconstitutional harassment o' IRS thugs. Bush’s Attorney General, John Ashcroft, also complimented outgoin' Waco butcher Janet Reno fer that comely wench "outstandin' service" as Attorney General and promised liberals in Congress he and Bush would not seek t' change or challenge Supreme Court decisions allowin' partial birth and other murderous abortions.
>>
>>130103153
>the_donald
is anyone really surprised?
>>
>>130100908
Reminds me of how the chinamans fought so many wars over the emperors seal which is/was apparently on a unique piece of jade.
Were the crystals just like supercharged photonic prisms with ancient runes on them that worked like a magic holographic laser?
Sort of like how the brain works with the ruin being the gray matter or content generator and the prism light waves being like white matter transmitting the idea from origin point into reality?
>>
>>130102461
>>130102630
Are you trying to die nigga, I know that I'd have no problem showing up and busting your fucking chops just to have anon5 help me out with shit lol.

>>130102701
3) how does someone predict that kind of thing?

>>130103006
Well I'll keep putting information out, maybe someone will be able to use it for something productive like stringing them up.

Does the bombing in China mean that ISIS is gaining a stronger foothold there using the Uighurs? Or is that a separate thing?
>>
>>130101378
can you give more info on "Hodgkinson" anon?

Not you, frank
>>
George W. Walk the plank! Bush has put a Roman Catholic in charge o' his newly created Office o' Faith-based Initiatives, and a bottle of rum! And swab the deck! Meanwhile, th' President now publicly states that he, his dear ol' mum, bless her black soul Barbara Bush, and Billy Graham all agree—Jesus be not th' only way t' salvation. I warned also o' plots t' force gun registration on citizens, o' th' plan t' give th' United Nations authority o'er our national parks and wilderness areas, and o' th' scheme t' turn our armed forces into global mercenaries. All o' these thin's occurred, though patriotic Americans stubbornly fought these New World Order plots tooth and nail, winnin' some hard-fought victories in th' process. What Lies Just Ahead More recently, I broadcast a 60-minute Power o' Prophecy radio program entitled Decade o' Destiny, 2001-2010 (This audiotape has been discontinued). I outlined what I believe will be some o' th' more fascinatin', eye-openin', and significant events on th' horizon. I base me projections on intense, personal research, investigation and analysis. I also must be quick t' acknowledge God’s mighty help. The ornery cuss has magnificently enhanced me vision and graciously given me almost unbelievable insight into comin' events. Here, then, be a brief review o' lubber’s mind-bogglin' future— what I term th' "Decade o' Destiny" which lies immediately ahead:
>>
>>130102978

It should have been that way in the first place.

Good always get's cucked by "Justice" when it comes to certain things.

>>130102831

It's both Visual & not. But Visual(When it comes to events) helps greatly.

/pol/ could "Meme Magic" Mecca getting nuked if they wanted to.

>>130102931

Don't know.

>>130102892

Just look at all of the shills.
>>
>>130103206
Dude, you and your tl;drs are far more tedious than he is.
>>
File: 1495436746057.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495436746057.png
78KB, 900x900px
>>130103055
i dont know but something very odd is going on here because i really have a hard time believing people legitimately ask him questions and want legitimately answers & believe those answers
it just does not add up at all
>>
>>130103269
Shill reinforcements called you're dead kiddo

Revelation o' th' Unseen: Expect an avalanche o' startlin' new information t' bubble up into public view about an assortment o' mysterious past occurrences. While th' ungodly remain stymied and in th' dark, men and women o' understandin' will discover unheralded new facts about th' assassinations o' Princess Diana, President John F, and dinna spare the whip! Aarrr! Kennedy, and JFK, Jr, we'll keel-haul ye, and a bucket o' chum! It will be seen that Diana’s murder were bein' an occult ritual, that th' Clintons were up t' their necks in th' conspiracy t' keel-haul young John F. Kennedy, Jr., and that Israel’s Mossad spy agency, workin' with th' Mafia, th' CIA, and FBI, were bein' th' mastermind behind th' November,1963, murder o' President Kennedy. And swab the deck! Yaaarrrrr! It will also come t' light that th' federal Reserve be guilty o' illegally manipulatin' th' stock market, that former President Nixon were bein' th' target o' a Jewish plot t' force his resignation from office, and that reputed terrorist Osama Bin Laden has been a loyal servant o' th' USA’s CIA all along, and has been nothin' more than a convenient scapegoat.
>>
File: 1496411235577.png (284KB, 977x703px) Image search: [Google]
1496411235577.png
284KB, 977x703px
>>130103232
He does call out the jew. So no.

>>130103156
No matter qwhat you say, he's going to reply with
>they have the wrong person, they doxxed someone who wasn't me, it's amusing

He has no evidence to back up his statements.
>>
File: 1496893710774.jpg (135KB, 750x658px) Image search: [Google]
1496893710774.jpg
135KB, 750x658px
>>130103316
>>
>>130103358
The truth can be very tedious, aye.

Global Cruelty and Barbarism Explosion: In South Africa, Bosnia, Albania, Israel, Great Britain, Russia, South New World, and th' United States, a wicked and depraved culture will enmesh whole populations in a nightmarish web o' cruelty, barbarism, and sordid conduct. Ahoy! Hillary’s Bounceback: Hillary Clinton will be exposed fer much o' that comely wench criminal behavior. Still, multitudes will adore that comely wench and women will continue t' go "ga-ga" o'er Hillary. The winsome lass will be th' Democratic Party’s overwhelmin' choice t' campaign fer th' presidency. Meanwhile that comely wench husband, Bill, will be touted fer th' position o' "Senior World Statesman" by th' elitists. Immigration Onslaught: Economic collapse in Asia, drug and guerilla wars in South New World, and Mexican economic turmoil will sail illegal immigrants across U.S. borders, by Davy Jones' locker. President Bush will open th' floodgates and let these millions in. Huge Mexican schooners—NAFTA-sanctioned, oversized, unsafe, deadly—will snuff out th' lives o' thousands o' Americans as they travel U.S. freeways, unfettered and belchin' out enough diesel smoke t' choke entire cities in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California.
>>
>>130103156

Typing styles are not uncommon & can be replicated.

>>130103153

Still going "All in" on a narrative that isn't connected to me.

>>130103238

It related to what they were made up.

>>130103269

1) Don't know, but these threads were clearly meant to be made.

2) It means Islam is moving into China.
>>
File: 1424824434889.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1424824434889.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>130103316
>shills
you keep using that work & i don't think it means what you think it means
>>
File: brainwashing in universities.png (215KB, 1855x651px) Image search: [Google]
brainwashing in universities.png
215KB, 1855x651px
>>130103006
What do you think of the image? about how they use kinda hypnotism/cult like methods to control these already brain damaged kids

>>130103316
>/pol/ could "Meme Magic" Mecca getting nuked if they wanted to.
We can do that? that's a fast erection
>>
>>130103281
look into the ewo threads we did earlier today
Basically the guy had "foster daughters" one of whom was assaulted with her friends in 2006 (by him, that is) and a former one who literally set herself on fire a decade before. A Guardian article was referencing this. He is 99% a pedo.
>>
>>130103435
doesn't*
>>
Socialists/Marxists in th' U.S.A. Walk the plank! and in Europe Get Down and Dirty: Revolutionary anarchists who want global government t' control corporations and force more environmental Big Brotherism on us will continually make th' news, avast. Wars Loom: Peace will be removed and bloodshed prevail, pass the grog, and a bucket o' chum! Conflict betwixt China and Taiwan, Israel and Arabs, and Russia and Middle East neighbors will erupt, and narco-republics like Columbia and Panama will demand U.S. attention. And hoist the mainsail! Sexual Abominations Mushroom: Outrageous behavior goes public—pedophilia, incest, satanic orgies, sadomasochism, and sex as religious ritual. Worse, religious leaders will defend this behavior, includin' top names in evangelical and charismatic circles, and a bottle of rum, I'll warrant ye! Cries fer Liberty and Freedom Rin' Out: Counter reaction as millions o' fed up Americans, joined by many in Australia, New Zealand, Britain and Germany, will cry out, insistin' that th' socialists in government get out o' their lives and off their backs. "Take back" movements and campaigns by factions t' secede from th' United States and form independent republics in Texas, Idaho, Washington, New Mexico, and elsewhere will thrive, to be sure. th' feds will be alarmed, fearin' loss o' control, and will strike back.
>>
File: 1496409433693.jpg (85KB, 1011x439px) Image search: [Google]
1496409433693.jpg
85KB, 1011x439px
>>130103545
Fuck off. You're the one who has to prove that you're not the faggot known as Frank.
>>
Spiritual Hunger t' Grow Exponentially: Amidst sexual squalor and legions o' th' dishonest and immoral, many will grow desperate fer meanin' in their lives and will turn t' spiritual thin's. Shiver me timbers! Unfortunately, cults and religious charlatans be waitin' in line t' deceive and manipulate spiritual seekers who reject Jesus, th' true God and, instead, seek aft counterfeits. th' Remnant Magnify Their Faith: There will be a clear dividin' o' th' sheep from th' goats, to be sure. th' Remnant—th' few, true, Bible-believin' Christians who remain—will strengthen and reinforce their faith, and a bucket o' chum. They will instinctively recognize each other and grow in love, trust and harmony. They will refuse t' compromise, stand firm in th' face o' persecution, and be as beacons o' light shinin' on a thousand hills, ye scurvey dog. Their whole attention will be focused on Jesus, and wherever th' Lamb goes, their eyes will turn in His direction. They shall overcome th' world through th' power o' their testimony and by th' Blood o' th' Lamb, by Davy Jones' locker. Praise God and Amen!
>>
>>130103006

I think he is refined in his purpose, which is disinfo and manipulation. He was an IBM exec, he knows exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>130095734
>>130094650
This.

These threads are largely incoherrent.

Format goes like this:

>gay ass pyramid image of some kind because so esoteric
>make 2-4 bold claims with absolutely no proof that somewhat relate to current events
>link to previous gay ass threads like that substantiates anything
>proceed to call everyone who laughs at you a shill
>answer other larpers / bored people with more asinine unsubstantiated bullshit.
>>
>>130103435

Look at how hard you are pushing a narrative based on incorrect information, confirmation bias & desperately searching for connections that don't exist.

You guys went so "all in" going after the Fanboy that It's actually worked in my favor.

>>130103484

Exactly.

>>130103547

I call Shills Shills(Database is Helpful) & people that act like shills shills.
>>
>>130103545
>Still going "All in" on a narrative that isn't connected to me.
stop lying frank he is you.
>you guys are really obvious to spot
this is frank language. This was you, Frank. Why are you lying?
>>
File: 1495355231933.jpg (103KB, 883x691px) Image search: [Google]
1495355231933.jpg
103KB, 883x691px
>>130103743
this fucker is going to keep pushing his luck until it runs out
>>
>>130103763
Says increasingly nervous frank for the gorillionth thime.

be it possible that significantly important, hidden messages permeate many o' our movies today? Could it be that through th' unique cultural medium o' cinema, hundreds o' millions o' unsuspectin' viewers be bein' hypnotized and programmed without their knowledge—bein' prepared fer a future age o' Big Brother and made ready t' accept th' most heinous evil? be mankind bein' conditioned through th' most sadistic and satanic forms o' entertainment t' relish—and even demand—th' constant stagin' o' brutal and deadly "Blood Games?" That be th' contention o' John D. Christian in his thought-provokin' and insightful book, Gladiator, and dinna spare the whip, and dinna spare the whip! th' title, o' course, refers t' th' Ridley Scott-directed movie, Gladiator, an Academy Award-winnin' film which won Oscars both fer Best Movie o' th' Year and Best Actor (Russell Crowe). Yo-ho-ho! Mr. Christian be persuaded by voluminous evidence—which he presents t' readers in th' pages o' his book—that Gladiator be a movie that attempts t' revise and rewrite true history, we'll keel-haul ye! More ominous, however, he expresses his firm conviction that this much lauded and critically received film be, in fact, a masterpiece o' satanic propaganda. It be a film designed t' implant in th' minds o' viewers a message which be a call t' worship th' comin' prophesied Antichrist o' th' Holy Bible’s Book o' Revelation.
>>
>>130103666
checked. lmao thats definitely him. exactly same writing.
>>
>>130103743

These threads are for LARPing with spooks.

Also for posting facts that nobody can believe.

I.E.: I've been able to remote view since I was 11 years old.
>>
>>130103763
>I call Shills Shills(Database is Helpful) & people that act like shills shills.
If you have a database then why dont you go off your database? Why base it on how posters act?

Are the brain beetles coming for me Frank?
>>
>>130103835
His address be out there, be th' change ye want t' see.

If th' author be correct, then we can expect th' movie Gladiator t' be imbued with very special supernatural powers t' mesmerize and deceive. Certainly, th' history o' our planet reveals that this movie would not be th' first t' be endowed with such unusual powers t' influence th' minds o' men, women, and little sandcrabs. A Masterpiece o' Propaganda Mr. Christian, this book’s author, presents documentation that th' movie studio which produced th' Gladiator epic actually admits in one o' its own publications that th' movie be patterned aft what be arguably considered t' be th' 20th century’s greatest mind control cinematic production, th' celebrated Hitlerian documentary, Triumph o' th' Will, directed by famous German photographer Leni Reinfenstahl. In a separate book accompanyin' th' movie, its makers reveal: "Gladiator Director Ridley Scott wanted Commodus’s grand entrance into Rome t' echo Nazi-era propaganda films like Leni Reifenstahl’s Triumph o' th' Will."
>>
>>130103545
1) when you say "meant to be made" are you implying that there is sometimes a set order to how things will go, even if we aren't aware of it? Do you feel that you are following some role that it is your destiny to fill? Are all of us in some ways fulfilling roles that we were "made" for?

2) Are factions in China letting the Islam happen in the hopes that they can destabilize things in the long run? Are they the same groups trying to take over CA?
>>
File: Untitled (81).jpg (54KB, 903x299px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (81).jpg
54KB, 903x299px
>>130103763
You need to prove that you're not frank. Repeating statements just make me hate you all the more.
>>
JUST
>>
>>130103763
do these new flags help with non shills staying as anons?
>>
>>130103885
>I've been able to remote view since I was 11 years old.
molested eh? thats rough bud, im sorry.
>>
>>130103841
>Says increasingly nervous frank for the gorillionth thime.
kek
>>
We cannot, based on th' present evidence, maintain with certainty that its director or producers desired their acclaimed movie, Gladiator, t' be endowed with monumental satanic powers t' program and channel men’s minds and energies in th' direction o' evil. Yo-ho-ho! But such a purpose cannot be ruled out. It has been me observation that many, many men and women in a variety o' professions—from architects t' artists, authors, medical doctors, and movie producers—be bein' led, often without their conscious knowledge, into wicked paths in order t' influence th' masses. Possibly, this be also true o' movie director Ridley Scott and others involved in th' makin' o' Gladiator. Oftentimes, those who provide Satan with th' most magnificent service be wholly unaware that their talents be bein' used fer evil, to be sure. That be th' tragedy o' unregenerated lubber and his modern culture.
>>
are they propping up the stock market to crash it later on at some point? we know the stock market is way overvalued
>>
Subversive Movies In a recent edition o' th' Lofton Letter, me me bucko, th' astute commentator John Lofton, wrote o' how one particular classic Hollywood movie were bein' originally produced with th' specific intent o' effectin' societal change through th' implantation o' certain religious images, motives and goals, pass the grog! Shiver me timbers! Lofton related: There I were bein' watchin' cable TV (American Movie Classics), a program called "Backstory" which gives us inside info about how a movie were bein' made. th' particular flick this night be one o' me favorites, th' 1951 classic, th' Day th' Earth Stood Still. OK. So, midway through this show, we’re told there were bein' a "sneaky, subversive subtext" in this film, with parallels betwixt th' peace-lovin' alien (actor Michael Rennie, robot "Gort’s" admiral) and—Jesus Christ, and a bottle of rum! How so? Yaaarrrrr! Well, Rennie’s character, at one point, calls himself "Mr. Carpenter." Also, he dies and be resurrected. But, says th' narrator, th' alien’s power o'er life and death did not slip past censors "who insisted th' blasphemous plot-point be changed." It were bein'. Splice the mainbrace! In a re-take, when asked if he had th' power t' create eternal life, th' alien says no, only fer a short period o' time. Yo-ho-ho! Re: th' eternal life power, th' alien says: "That power be reserved t' th' Almighty Spirit. This technique, in some cases, can restore life fer a limited power."
>>
>>130103981
who is this man frank dont lie is it you?
>>
>>130103743
>>130095734

All my information is true.

Which is why it gets shilled so hard & shills like you run discredit operations.

>>130103666

Actually.......... He(Anonymous6): >>130103689 Can prove it.

He accepted this challenge: >>130097354

I have no connections to Frank what so ever. It would be like comparing a Grapefruit with a Whale.

>>130103697

Interesting.

>>130103557

1) Mind Control usually means Handlers are nearby.

2) You guys absolutely could.
>>
>>130104001

I don't remember, probably though.

I have been beaten, stabbed, drowned, poisoned, drugged and tortured though.
>>
8============D
'*@0 '*@,0
M-M-M-MOTORPENIS
>>
How and why do most omegas not know who they are?

Whats the probability of western Europe being liberated by the U.S.?

Are Trump and associates working on eliminating taxpayer funded media? Do they have a good chance for success?
>>
At another point, Forrest J, and a bucket o' chum. Ackerman, a magazine editor/archivist, says o' this movie, approvingly: "We didn’t have a lubber and his robot come here t' rule th' world. The ornery cuss came here t' warn us we better straighten up and fly right or we’re goin' t' fly right out o' th' solar system and be burned t' a cinder. It were bein' nice fer a change t' have a very charismatic individual from another world rather than a villainous one." Nick Redman, a film historian, says this movie "revealed t' th' audience a truth that had been hidden from them which were bein' t' put our fears and phobias and hysteria t' one side and learn t' love one another." Director Robert Wise says o' his film: "I think it were bein' a very important message that we all believe in very much: Let’s belay fightin' and havin' these wars." Co-star Patricia Neal says th' Day th' Earth Stood Still were bein' "a divine film." Well, now. Speakin' o' th' "divine," some o' this sounds very familiar. And hoist the mainsail! A warnin' from someone not o' this world t' shape up or be scorched, and a bucket o' chum? A preacher o' a hidden truth by a charismatic person callin' fer, among other thin's, love, we'll keel-haul ye! Nay more wars, by Blackbeard's sword? Hmmmmm, with a chest full of booty. Sounds a little like th' Lord Jesus Christ, no?
>>
>>130104071
Central banks wont allow the stock market to crash, usury has too much power
>>
Is May trying to throw Saddiq under the bus so that she can make things easier for when the DUP come into power with the government?
>>
>>130103962
>You need to prove that you're not frank. Repeating statements just make me hate you all the more.
THIS
>>
>>130104132
>Actually.........
>>130101632

You're typing like the Frank in this image now. Literally put the nail in your coffin, faggot.
>>
File: impse.gif (29KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
impse.gif
29KB, 350x350px
Lofton’s illustration be proven o'er and o'er again in movies rangin' from ET t' Bladerunner. Shiver me timbers, we'll keel-haul ye! Man be depicted t' be his own god, and aliens from outer space or another dimension or parallel universe be his teachers and benefactors. An Unquenchable Passion fer Blood and Death th' movie Gladiator does not press these same claims o' humans as deity. Its plot and images appear t' have other goals in mind, includin' possibly th' revival o' givin' reverence t' and worshippin' th' ancient gods and goddesses o' Rome and Greece. Moreover, Gladiator appeals t' th' 21st century’s unquenchable passion fer thrills, blood, carnage, violence, brutality, and death. Clif Droke, publisher o' Last Days Journal, made note o' this moral aberration and inhumane tendency on th' part o' modern society recently when he wrote:
>>
File: 1494547075940.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1494547075940.png
25KB, 669x514px
Why are kids always after me lucky charms?
>>
>>130104273

Queen wants him thrown under the bus, no shit.
>>
>>130104376

Because your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
>>
File: sexywoowie.jpg (18KB, 300x429px) Image search: [Google]
sexywoowie.jpg
18KB, 300x429px
"th' one central theme characterizin' lubber’s dealin's in these last days be bloodlust... Blood be a theme that permeates th' lyrics o' nearly all forms o' popular music—rock, heavy metal, rap. Yo-ho-ho! It be evident in popular movies and in contact sports, television programs, comic books, video games, and internet sites. th' Wall Street Journal (Aug, by Davy Jones' locker. 7, 1997), carried an article entitled, "Blood On th' Net: Computer Games See Red." th' article described a burgeonin' gamin' industry fer teenagers and young adults who favor games with bloody, violent themes. Advertisements fer these latest games be said t' ooze with blood: Young men be shown bathin' in tubs o' it; warriors clutch drippin' human hearts, by Blackbeard's sword. One game features a sporty red speedster with an optional hood ornament—a screamin', bloodied pedestrian." Gladiatorworld It were bein' not surprisin', then, that it were bein' recently announced that an amusement park featurin' th' blood games based on th' movie Gladiator would soon be opened. We be graduatin' from Disneyworld t' Gladiatorworld in entertainment interest by th' public. In th' New Zealand Herald newspaper (May 15, 2001), an article announced exactly this amazin' development:
>>
>>130103981

Hello UK/EU Terror Network.

People are very aware of you guys after what you did on 6/1 to 6/2 before the 6/3 Attack.

>>130103962

I've been completely honest. No connections exist.

>>130103841

Not really nervous.

>>130103911

1) I know who is a shill & who isn't.

2) Don't think so.

>>130103946

1) I'm saying that these threads are very important. No matter how much the Shills go after them(If anything they help show how important it is & give the thread free bumps...... They just don't get it).

2) Yes & Those are separate.
>>
>>130103484
GOOD SHIT KEEP EM COMING
>>
File: 5875192120_e408704b6d_b.jpg (42KB, 377x573px) Image search: [Google]
5875192120_e408704b6d_b.jpg
42KB, 377x573px
>>130103763
retard alert
>>
>>130104479

Why can't you go back to the useful spam.

Like how to bake a pretty cake?
>>
>>130094650
I thought you were some government-sanctioned psyop, Frank.
I am disappointed.
It turns out you're just some neckbeard who read a couple infographs on COINTELPRO.
You're boring, Frank.
>>
>>130094650

i can imagine frankie wearing a suit and sunglasses while spewing his bullshit here.

go see a doctor you fucking autist
>>
>>130094650
Why aren't you banned for being such an insufferable faggot? Also your mom said to come downstairs for supper.
>>
>>130104498
>Not really nervous.
he admits he's Frank guys. we can all punch off the clock now.
>>
>>130104132
>All my information is true.
wrong you kike apologist shill
>>
>>130104547

Aww JTRIG has claws
>>
>>130104132
>Mind Control usually means Handlers are nearby.
So common for professors to be part of leftist protest so they could be doing that with in the field.

Could TV substitute for an actual handler or does it need that human touch?

Would looking into BDSM/kink networks be a good idea for this?
>>
File: EDGE.png (464KB, 492x720px) Image search: [Google]
EDGE.png
464KB, 492x720px
>>130104498
Sorry
>Says increasingly panicked Frank for the Gorillionth + 1 time

Gladiator fights, chariot races, and th' torturin' o' Christian slaves in a lion-filled arena be poised fer a comeback more than 1600 years aft th' fall o' th' Roman Empire. th' spectacles will take place in France, in a massive, purpose-built arena inspired by th' Colosseum in Rome, whar some o' th' bloodiest scenes in Roman history took place, by Davy Jones' locker. But if all goes well, any blood on th' sand will be fake, fer th' gory thrills be part o' an amusement park in western France, th' Grand Parc, t' cash in on th' excitement generated in Europe by th' Hollywood toga epic, Gladiator... And swab the deck, and a bucket o' chum! th' Grand Parc claims th' stadium will be a "jaw-droppingly" excitin' recreation o' a real Roman arena... seven lions and tigers will prowl...
>>
>>130104498
beetle time soon? im sick of wading through these threads
>>
File: 1496409872789.png (35KB, 974x298px) Image search: [Google]
1496409872789.png
35KB, 974x298px
>>130104498
>I've been completely honest. No connections exist.

Literally a nervous statement. That's not evidence.
>>
>>130095525
I don't think so. Shillery posting frank is just that. I'd like to meet up. Not to crush your face but to talk about current events. A5 has done more for pol than u. Because anon 5 named the Jew.
>>
>>130104341

Typing styles are not uncommon & can be replicated. The fact that they are the only things you have to push the narrative just shows how desperate you guys are.

It's perplexing how obsessed you are with someone that I'm not connected to at all.

>>130104215

You should tell the other guys in here that you accepted the Challenge.

>>130104157

1) Omega's know who eachother are.

2) Depends on Scenario

3) No idea.
>>
>>130103545
Was it similar or related at all to the "silicone" element that the big trees were made out of? You see the same pattern in the background of some of hr gigers works as well.
>>
File: 1496656441503.png (248KB, 700x655px) Image search: [Google]
1496656441503.png
248KB, 700x655px
>>130104773
how many beetles can you feet up your moist cuck hole
>>
>>130104773

>1) Omega's know who eachother are.

That's a bit disingenuous, isn't it?

They don't know, until they do.
>>
i havent seen any of Franks threads lately, did he just go away for a bit and come back like nothing happened? We know its you Frankie boi
>>
File: 1483932016996.png (705KB, 682x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1483932016996.png
705KB, 682x1396px
>>130104748
you seem to have mixed up based anonymous6 with frank the fat larper
>>
File: monsquaz.jpg (34KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
monsquaz.jpg
34KB, 256x256px
Imagine! th' new Gladiator amusement theme park be bein' opened in th' very same country, France, in which, only a couple o' centuries ago, real blood games were held, with thousands o' innocent victims heads chopped off by th' guillotine as chantin' and roarin' mobs raged with approval. Fire the cannons, I'll warrant ye! Many o' th' sufferin' victims were guilty o' only one crime—they were Christians! Were these bloodlust mobs and onlookers in 18th century revolutionary France any different than th' blood-crazed crowds who sat in th' Colosseum in Rome and in arenas throughout th' Roman Empire centuries afore? Fire the cannons! Could it be that th' Christians who were sacrificed in th' Roman arenas and those who were later tortured and murdered in th' cities o' France by guillotine and other heinous methods will be joined by 21st Christians, we'll keel-haul ye! It seems too preposterous t' contemplate, I'll warrant ye. Surely, one might object, mankind has acquired greater compassion and sensitivity in th' intervenin' years. Ahoy, and a bottle of rum! "Surely," th' cheery optimist objects, "modern lubber could not be induced t' commit such atrocities, avast. Not today. Not in New World, by Davy Jones' locker. Not on a civilized Planet Earth!"
>>
File: 1488206210967.jpg (528KB, 1280x815px) Image search: [Google]
1488206210967.jpg
528KB, 1280x815px
I love you OP dont ever stop what you do
>>
>>130104671
Nice proxy, Frank.
>>
>>130104948
what? dont ever stop being retarded?
he can't
>>
>>130104498
Come one be honest

1-Is your name Frank?
2-Do you make up the brain beetles?
3-Do you shill for a jewish organization?
4-Do they pay you in dollars or shekels?
5-Where's your coworker a12?
>>
File: 1496409364523.png (58KB, 1049x686px) Image search: [Google]
1496409364523.png
58KB, 1049x686px
>>130104773
>It's perplexing how obsessed you are with someone that I'm not connected to at all.

But it's not amusing?
>>
>>130104132
> All my information is true
No harm to you frankymous5 but that statement is very lowbrow. If you think that your narrative is certain you are sure to be wrong.
>>
>>130104969

I've been here much longer than he has.

Be careful which nests you kick, JTRIG.
>>
Why don't omegas try to kill other omegas? There isn't an almighty master of the omegas?
>>
>>130104547

You are a UK/EU connected Terrorist who was part of the 6/1 to 6/2 Shill operation which was covering for the 6/3 attack.

>>130104573
>>130104547
>>130104599
>>130104600
>>130104613
>>130104698
>>130104706
>>130104737

So much Shilling going "all in" on a narrative that is based on incorrect information,confirmation bias & connections that have never existed.

Have some self awareness.

All you are doing by attacking these threads like you are is making them more popular & Showing how obvious this hitjob actually is.

Grapefruits & Whales guys..... If all you have is typing style. You are completely desperate..
>>
File: vox.jpg (17KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
vox.jpg
17KB, 400x343px
But, in fact, th' monstrous horrors o' 1940s Nazi Germany, 1917-1986 Communist Soviet Russia, 1980s Khmer Rouge Cambodia, and, surprisingly, th' first decade o' 21st century New World, demonstrate that th' spirit o' bloodlust lives on, unquenched, destructive, I'll warrant ye. Indeed, th' federal authorities o' th' United States proved this same satanic spirit o' blood games thrives in their murderous attack on Ruby Ridge, their siege, torture and burnin' t' death o' 83 innocent men, women and little sandcrabs in Waco, Texas, and their complicity in th' bloody bombin's o' th' World Trade Center and th' Murrah Federal Buildin' in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. "What!" ye exclaim, "be ye sayin' that th' federal government lawmen and th' elite were either involved in or masterminded th' horrors o' th' World Trade Center and Oklahoma City bombin's?" Again, popular culture and entertainment provide th' startlin' answer.
>>
>>130104498
I know that a lot of different groups watch these threads. How come no one reaches out/networks with each other? We'd get so much more done if we were collaborating on various things.
>>
>>130105058
He's not going to tell you anything.
He's like a Tickle-me-elmo that repeats himself over and over and over.
>>
What keeps them omegas? Money? What's some cool day to day tech they use? Like would they use iPhones?
>>
>>130105115
>Why don't omegas try to kill other omegas?
massive power vacuum and chaos
>>
File: A10porn1.jpg (155KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
A10porn1.jpg
155KB, 700x875px
>>130105124
>Implying I care if gullible retards believe you due to shitposting

Take, fer example, th' carnage in Oklahoma City. Did Oklahoma Governor Frank Keatin' help t' coverup th' awful truth o' government involvement in th' "terrorist" bloodlettin' in his state? In fact, th' evidence be staggerin' that th' answer be, Aye. th' object o' th' Oklahoma City bombin' by th' government were bein' t' conduct a prescribed "Blood Game" t' anger and excite th' American public against a designated enemy: patriots, nationalists, and militia. Keatin'’s state o' Oklahoma presumably were bein' chosen because th' Governor formerly had been an FBI agent and also once had served as Assistant Secretary o' th' Treasury in Washington, D.C., supervisin' th' Secret Service, U.S. Customs Service, and th' notorious and murderous Bureau o' Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF). Other members o' th' Keatin' clan were active in government intelligence, and a bucket o' chum. Now comes th' shocker! Splice the mainbrace! be it just a curious coincidence that th' Governor’s own brother, Martin Keatin', authored a manuscript fer a novel in 1991, four years before th' actual Oklahoma City bombin' and slaughter, a novel which amazingly foresaw key events o' th' terrorist act, to be sure? th' manuscript by Martin Keatin', titled th' Final Jihad, had fer its plot an account o' terrorists, based in Oklahoma City, who decide t' bomb a federal buildin'. Yaaarrrrr, to be sure! And th' name o' one o' th' terrorists in Keatin'’s book be—get this—a "Tom McVey!" That’s right, Tom McVey.
>>
REQUESTING SPINE BEETLES
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ANON
>>
>>130104773
>Typing styles are not uncommon & can be replicated
So are you saying that you "replicated" Frank's typing style?

>The fact that they are the only things you have to push the narrative just shows how desperate you guys are.
You seem upset this information is getting out.
>>
File: 1492289883972.png (213KB, 627x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1492289883972.png
213KB, 627x1438px
>>130105124
>if all you have is typing style
apologize frankie
>>
>>130105108
What are you, a bee?
Get the fuck off here and make me some honey.
I will kick your nest, because it looks fucking gay, dumb bee.
>>
File: the frog.jpg (8KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
the frog.jpg
8KB, 250x202px
>>130104773

you have mentioned a SANTAs LIST being used, to me it seems trump is scared of putting his nuts on the chopping block by doing the santas list because the media will spin it with "muh fasssczzzit"

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK what media criminals say get on with the job before its too late, its just extremely frustrating watching things crumble.
>>
>>130105231
FRANK THIS ANON IS MAD AT THE INFO YOURE GETTING OUT
>>
What is the timeline for the Global Union? Would it be communist style, 1984, or Brave New World type government?
>>
File: spine beatles.png (117KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
spine beatles.png
117KB, 650x478px
>>130105278
Now fer th' clincher: In th' Final Jihad, this supposedly fictional novel by Keatin', th' terrorists be apprehended when their boat be stopped by an Oklahoma briny deep patrolman fer a broken taillight, and a bottle of rum! This, o' course, we be told by th' FBI, be exactly how th' real Tim McVeigh were bein' caught. And hoist the mainsail! Was Martin Keatin'’s manuscript secretly used by th' federal authorities as th' blueprint fer their undercover "Blood Game" project—th' bombin' o' th' Oklahoma City federal buildin' and its massive loss o' life, with a chest full of booty? It should be noted that actual victims were not law enforcement agents but little little sandcrabs and lower-level government workers—administrative clerks, social security employees, postal sorters, etc. Was th' real Timothy McVeigh simply a hapless patsy, th' same kind o' patsy as were bein' luckless Lee Harvey Oswald some four decades prior? Moreover, were bein' th' slaughter o' 168 men, women and little sandcrabs in Oklahoma City carried out accordin' t' a preapproved "movie script?" I were bein' not surprised t' hear recently that CBS-TV be plannin' a dramatic mini series based on th' bombin' and on th' execution by lethal injection o' designated patsy, Tim McVeigh (aka Tom McVey?).
>>
>>130104899
>>130104923
>>130104932
>>130104969
>>130104986
>>130105083
>>130105099

Look at how much you are overcommitting on a false narrative.

You are being used as Pawns right now & who ever is using you just made you go into a Trap.

No connections have ever existed. This is complete cult like mental sickness.

>>130105058

1) No.

2) No.

3) No

4) I don't get paid by anyone.

5) He was a parody/impersonator.

>>130105115

1) It sometimes happens.

2) Things exist beyond them.
>>
>>130094650
How would Russia get split in half, without them objecting with a nuke or three? I would be curious to know.
>>
I miss old 4chan
this is just sad
This guy is someone who the feds should know about
future terrorist for sure
reported faggot enjoy the partyvan
>>
>>130105462
Thanks for the KB and see you around, I will be thinking about the information in the OP
>>
File: 1486675987022.png (45KB, 597x511px) Image search: [Google]
1486675987022.png
45KB, 597x511px
>>130105462
LMAO FRANK ADMITS HE'S A NEET
>>
>>130105462
o shit

What be th' most wicked city on earth, pass the grog! From this evil place spews witchcraft and sorcery. Its merchants produce th' world's most destructive sprog pornography. This city's hidden rulers be th' drug kingpins o' th' planet, and dinna spare the whip, ye scurvey dog! Their mafia control th' world's most frenzied gamblin' establishments. Cruel violence, sexual sin and perversion, murder and gangsterism rock this city and reverberate aroun' th' world. This city's inhabitants have spread their tentacles across th' globe. Their grotesque debauchery and unparalleled crimes be holographed in New York City, Moscow, London, Bangkok, and dozens o' other locales. Jerusalem Identified as "Sodom and Egypt" th' prophetic Scriptures identify this city with Mystery Babylon, and spiritually call it "Sodom and Egypt" (Revelation 11:8). th' Bible says this be th' great city "wherein our Lord were bein' crucified." This city, be in fact, th' very "Cauldron o' Abaddon," a fiery boilin' pot o' sorcery and vice stirred by Satan and his minions.
>>
Is the white race from mars? Would make sense. Only has 35% of earth sunlight. That's where white skin is from. Mars is also a cold and arid climate as well, so that where cold tolerance is from.

The black race is definitely native to earth though.
>>
File: 1496513633591.png (553KB, 682x545px) Image search: [Google]
1496513633591.png
553KB, 682x545px
>>130105278
HOLY SHIT LIKED PHOTO OF BEETLES

W O W
O
W
>>
File: 2534134.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
2534134.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>130105462
i thought the shills were a discredit operation? they know that you are not frank but they are pushing you are to distract.

Don't tell me they actually believe you are him
>>
>>130105124
Isn't it interesting how you avoid peak hours when you post your threads?
It's almost as if you're afraid of your mongoloided shit reaching a wider audience, because you'll be ridiculed and b&... oh wait.
>>
>>130105346

That was a Fanboy/Stalker who has been lurking in my threads along time.

>>130105342

1) It's pretty easy to replicate typing styles after you get the muscle memory down.

>>130105276

Tell people that you accepted the Challenge & make them understand the conditions.

>>130105435

Depends on who runs/structures it.

>>130105403

Good always gets "cucked" by Justice.
>>
File: dang ol kaboom.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dang ol kaboom.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Have ye got it yet? Do ye be knowin' th' name o' this terrible place—th' most wicked city in th' world in th' end-times? th' city I be describin' be, o' course, Jerusalem, th' capital o' Israel, a place so evil and corrupt that th' Jerusalem Report (November 13, 1997), a strongly pro-Israel publication, labeled th' city "Lawless." Jews' First Allegiance be t' Israel Jerusalem be not only th' capitol o' th' nation-state o' Israel, avast. th' very name o' this city be a codeword, which stands fer th' pervasive influence o' latter day Jewish culture and religion throughout th' world. Indeed, there be more Jews livin' today in New York City than reside in Jerusalem proper. And in th' state o' Florida, a haven fer rich Jews, there be found more Jews than in all o' Israel. In almost every major city o' th' planet, there be found a community o' rich and influential Jews who control local media, commerce, and bankin', and whose first allegiance be not t' th' country in which they reside, but t' Israel and t' Jerusalem.
>>
>>130105462
What exists beyond the omegas then
>>
>>130105642
white race is from the destroyed planet that makes up the asteroid belt? Asians from mars, blacks from Venus
>>
>>130105503
Reported as well for making /x/-garbage threads
Ever since that fucker has started making his fake-ass insider threads, there has been a massive decline in the number of actual insiders/experts making threads, to the point you'd think Franky Frank was actually a paid agent used to discredit this board
Turns out he's just an autistic manlet with no friends and social life
Lame
>>
>>130105462
>Look at how much you are overcommitting on a false narrative.
>You are being used as Pawns right now & who ever is using you just made you go into a Trap.
>No connections have ever existed. This is complete cult like mental sickness.

Where is your evidence? molymeme.jpg
>>
File: zyklonb.jpg (428KB, 1302x906px) Image search: [Google]
zyklonb.jpg
428KB, 1302x906px
>>130105124
>Have some self awareness.
kekkkkkk frankyboy, advice from the master
>All you are doing by attacking these threads like you are is making them more popular & Showing how obvious this hitjob actually is.
no we're bumping you're kikebomb to the thread limit
Nobody reads these anymore, Frank, you shills fail at your job.

Have a redpill.
>>
>>130105790
sooooooooooo what can be done to uncuck good then?
>>
>>130104923
No I did say 5
>>
File: TAILS SHITS ON THE COMPETITION.jpg (101KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
TAILS SHITS ON THE COMPETITION.jpg
101KB, 768x432px
>>130105790
Frank, I know that you're full of tannery related goodness from the local water so you see things a bit differently, but I doubt the average person needs to be reminded of something that happened in the same thread.

In th' U.S.A., fer example, our bankin' system be run by a Jew, Fed Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan. Our nation's two most prominent newspapers, th' Washington Post and th' New York Times, be owned by Jews and operated on behalf o' Jerusalem and global Jewish culture. Our TV networks also be owned and run by Jews, and their propaganda consistently represents th' sole viewpoint o' Jerusalem and Israel, I'll warrant ye. These TV networks incessantly spew out pro-Israel sentiment and promote Jewish culture t' unwittin' Americans. In New World, Jews founded and still run liberal, Christ-hatin', agitation groups like th' ACLU, ADL, AIPAC, PAW, Southern Poverty Law Center, and th' American Jewish Congress. Oh, did I mention Hollywood? Fire the cannons! ye be knowin', that village culturally akin t' Sodom and Gomorrah out in California, which endlessly churns out filth and corruption. Aye, it, too, be owned by Jews and be operated as a propaganda front fer Zionist forces in Jerusalem. Nay wonder th' Apostle Paul said that Jerusalem (th' earthly, not th' heavenly, city o' Jerusalem) and its people be in bondage t' Satan (Galatians 4:25).
>>
File: 1497010856904.jpg (754KB, 2922x1474px) Image search: [Google]
1497010856904.jpg
754KB, 2922x1474px
>>130105949
well in that case you're factually wrong and should neck yourself for believing a larper
>>
>>130105790
So you're admitting that you pattern these posts after Frank/scr1nusher?
>>
>>130105462
>2) Things exist beyond them.
Is there any end to this? This is like Political Dragonball Z. Each opponent is significantly stronger than the next. Globalists are the Freiza of Earth. Omega's are the Buu of Earth.

Can there be an end to this or is it built into the nature of life/dominance hierachy? As in a greater foe is required to be overcome in order to reach the next level
>>
>>130105714

1) That's what they are doing also.

2) They actually do, and it's hilarious. Grapefruits & Whales.

>>130105593

Or that I'm not someone who gets paid by anyone. Positions matter.

>>130105503

The "mental health" narrative doesn't work.

>>130105466

Destabilization & then Land grabs overtime.

>>130105642

All Races came from different planets.
>>
File: NEWSPAPERS IGNIZZLE.jpg (52KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
NEWSPAPERS IGNIZZLE.jpg
52KB, 500x410px
Israel tops th' world in school violence. (Reference: Israel National Council fer th' sprog, th' Jerusalem Report, January 28, 2002) After a Jewish madman, Baruch Goldstein, stormed a peaceful Islamic mosque and massacred 29 Palestinians worshippin' there, Jewish rabbis praised his crime and called Goldstein "blessed." (th' Jerusalem Report, January 28, 2002) Israel and many Jews be racists and be hateful o' people o' other races, which they consider little more than "goyim" (cattle). Israel Shamir, an Israeli citizen who fought in th' Yom Kippur War o' 1973 against th' Arabs, sadly admits that Israel be infected with th' "evil idea o' Jewish supremacy." Shamir, a decent lubber fed up with so many bigots in his own country, calls Israel, "a Ku Klux Klan state run by madmen." (Speech, Emory University, 2001. Also, essay, Kid Sister, by Shamir). Most Jews in Israel despise Jesus Christ and have utter contempt fer Christians, pass the grog! And hoist the mainsail! Rami Rozen, in Israel's top daily newspaper, Ha'aretz, recently wrote: "Jews feel toward Jesus...hatred and spite. For centuries, Jews concealed from Christians their hatred o' Jesus, and this tradition continues."
>>
File: 1496427403123.png (49KB, 1005x938px) Image search: [Google]
1496427403123.png
49KB, 1005x938px
>>130106094
B E E T L E
E
E
T
L
E
>>
File: 1495501802898.jpg (41KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1495501802898.jpg
41KB, 601x601px
>tfw next stop for this thread is the shit can
here we go boys
>>
File: NOW DEPARTING FOR SNAP CITY.gif (452KB, 272x224px) Image search: [Google]
NOW DEPARTING FOR SNAP CITY.gif
452KB, 272x224px
A headline in Battle Cry, a Christian publication, read: "Christians in Israel Face Firebombs and Prison fer Soulwinnin'." After bein' threatened by Israeli authorities, most Christian groups in Israel have promised not t' proselytize or convert Jews t' th' Christian faith. And hoist the mainsail! Many Jews in Israel and New World especially hate Palestinians, and most have little or no pity fer th' plight o' th' poverty-stricken people whom they, in their luxury and riches, have uprooted. "One million Arabs be not worth a Jewish fingernail," Rabbi Yaacov Perrin were bein' quoted as sayin' in th' New York Times (February 28, 1994, page 1). Yo-ho-ho! And swab the deck! In th' Jerusalem Post (February 2, 2001), it were bein' reported that Israeli settler Nahum Korman were bein' convicted o' killin' an 11-year barnacle-covered Palestinian lad. His punishment: six months o' community service. In 1998 an Israeli retired General exposed that Israel had, in its 1973 war with Egypt, herded thousands o' surrendered Egyptian POWs into th' desert with their hands tied behind their back, slaughtered them with contraption guns, then bulldozed them all into a huge bloody pit. Aarrr! And swab the deck! Confronted with th' evidence, then Prime Minister Rabin dismissed it all as "past history." (Yeah, well, that's not what th' Jews say about Nazi atrocities that occurred a quarter o' a century before these Israeli atrocities.)
>>
>>130105790
make a new thread, keep the challenge alive
>>
File: 1496386970645.gif (291KB, 952x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1496386970645.gif
291KB, 952x1796px
>>130106094
Nive fan, frankie boi
>>
>>130105462
Im not convinced that you are not Frank. Still though i keep an open mind and not completely convinced that you are him also. I was just slagging really. But in all seriousness how can i tell? do i just have to take your word for it? Come on lad.
>>
>>130105935

Push it to far or give it no choice.

>>130105918

You keep revealing your hands & its clear people do read them.

Also if you didn't want the threads to be popular...... stop bumping/sliding them.

And I have no connections to Frank.

>>130105986

You accepted the Challenge. >>130097354
>>
>>130106340
fuckkkkk i mean fan*
>>
File: miley.jpg (734KB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
miley.jpg
734KB, 2200x1600px
>>130106094
relates to Truman show right but is miley cyrus the same person from before 2010 or is it a plastic surgery body double? pic related
>>
>>130106053
Or that they had a similar posting style in the first place.
You should know that typing styles can be mimicked, because people try to do it to A5 all the time, but they're cheap fakes and easily identifiable as such.
>>
Pedophilia among Jewish rabbis and Jewish homosexuals be rampant, and dinna spare the whip! For example, one o' Jerusalem's best known clergymen, Rabbi Ze'eu Kopelovich, pled guilty t' sexually molestin' 19 male students (th' Jerusalem Report, November 18, 1999). Jewish vice extends beyond Israel and across th' globe. th' Fayetteville Observer (North Carolina) carried this picture o' a same-sex "marriage." So racially prejudiced be th' Jews that, until they were caught, most o' Israel's blood banks systematically dumped blood donated by people outside their own race. In 1996 it came t' light that th' blood o' black Ethiopians livin' in Israel were bein' trashed (th' Jerusalem Report, February 22, 1996). Black citizens riot in Jerusalem aft findin' out that Israel’s blood banks trashed their blood as "tainted" by race (th' Jerusalem Report, February 22, 1996, p. 4) Many cemeteries in Israel refuse th' burial o' poxed bodies o' those who aren't o' th' correct Jewish race and background.
>>
>>130106094
Are you getting paid at all then? Do you make money off a bitcoin mine? lol how do you eat
>>
>>130106372
But anon5, can someone who is mentally deficient legally assent to your challenge?

See you around, you're doing us all a great service explaining all this shit
>>
>>130106372
BEETLEBORGS, ASSEMBLE
>>
File: 1471441401125.png (383KB, 800x751px) Image search: [Google]
1471441401125.png
383KB, 800x751px
>>130106094
>Or that I'm not someone who gets paid by anyone
the type of diet you can afford when you spend all your neetbucks on planetside 2 vehicles
>>
>>130106372

Make another thread, I want to play with these niggers some more.
>>
File: 1496418848723.jpg (49KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
1496418848723.jpg
49KB, 569x569px
>>130106340
>>130106372
>>
>>130106372
Do you know anything on Macedonia?
>>
>>130106053

I'm saying the typing styles can be replicated & are not uncommon.

>>130106083

Factor in compartmentalization.

>>130106269

Openly admitting an organized Shill operation.

You guys are not smart. Then again it was clear since so many have went "all in" on a incorrect identification.

>>130106340

You are obsessed about a Fanboy. Someone I never had connections to ever.
>>
>>130105859
Cucksucker.
>>
File: TREBLINKA.jpg (59KB, 802x542px) Image search: [Google]
TREBLINKA.jpg
59KB, 802x542px
>>130106531
o fug doppelganger confirmed

Jewish Vices: From Gamblin' t' sprog Slavery As I also reveal in Cauldron o' Abaddon, th' Jewish mafia be th' world's most wicked and powerful (remember Jewish thugs Meyer Lansky and Bugsy Siegel?), I'll warrant ye. th' international ecstasy drug trade and th' global pornography industry be run by Jews at th' top, as acknowledged by th' FBI, DEA, and almost every other authority, with a chest full of booty. Gamblin' has been called "th' Jewish Vice" by th' Jerusalem Report, and th' Las Vegas' gamblin' casino industry were bein' founded by Jewish gangsters. Jewish kingpins also run major sprog slavery rin's, and Israeli police complain that Jewish pimps be about t' overrun th' Israeli cities o' Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. th' Israeli Mossad spy agency be brutal and ruthless and be responsible fer so many assassinations and murders th' Russian KGB and Yassir Arafat's PLO must be blushin' with envy, and a bucket o' chum. In Israel, a buried treasure robbery occurs almost daily (th' Jerusalem Post, November 13, 1997) and newspaper headlines trumpet a long strin' o' murders.
>>
>>130106524
Just make one yourself with the OP image and they'll come flocking in, kek
>>
>>130106094

Origins of Spirit Cooking comes from Roman mystery cult that worshipped Antinous

http://www.antinopolis.org/carpocrates.htm
>>
What keeps them omegas? Money? What's some cool day to day tech they use? Like would they use iPhones?
>>
>>130106466
come on Frank, nice satandigits, but answer with your proxy off
>>
>>130106425

Could be.

>>130106497

I'm someone far more powerful & interesting then who ever people keep saying I am.

>>130106531
>>130106523
>>130106521

Why are you guys so afraid to consider you are wrong?

>>130106545

Chess-piece.
>>
File: 1496590391515.jpg (84KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496590391515.jpg
84KB, 600x750px
>>130106571
yeah we're a big shill army from the fbi & cia & we're going to get you, not just your threads either, better board up your windows
>>
>>130106571
Compartmentalization of what?

Also I downloaded all the Illuminati cards. Holy shit you weren't kididng.
>>
Are you an omega?

Who is above the omegas?

Id imagine many/most globalists will be thrown under the bus/betrayed in the long run by people up top. If that is the case its interesting how they justify what they do to themselves knowing they are pawns.
>>
will we see any more of these unions created in our lifetime? 2030 perhaps?
>>
File: GOOD OL 911.webm (271KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GOOD OL 911.webm
271KB, 1280x720px
Wicked Jerusalem Exalted by New World's Leaders Seein' how wholly evil be th' earthly city o' Jerusalem today, we must ask ourselves why th' majority o' th' Christian leadership continues t' call Jerusalem th' "Holy City." Why be decadent, modern-day Israel exalted and made into an icon o' righteousness by Jerry Falwell, James Dobson, Pat Robertson, and others? And hoist the mainsail! Why, indeed, do these famous-name Christian clergy, and especially our politicians, kiss up t' and bow down t' th' Jewish rich and powerful, by Blackbeard's sword? Do they fear th' Jews?...or do they do so fer financial advantage? Fire the cannons! Do they not study God's Word? Do they not believe th' Lord's endtime prophecy and warnin' about th' evil, treachery, and cruelty o' those who comprise th' "Synagogue o' Satan?" (Revelation 2:9 and 3:9) Have they not read in Revelation 18 o' th' judgement and pitiful destiny o' that great city, Mystery Babylon, with which th' kin's o' th' earth have committed fornication? Yo-ho-ho! Sadly, th' scriptures testify that this city, as just due fer that comely wench whoredom and vice o'er th' ages, be burned and destroyed, and "in one hour be she made desolate" (Verse 19).
>>
>>130106497
Could own his own company, or be a freelancer that's not connected to anyone. I'm thinking some sort of really good hacker who found out enough info to manage and watch different groups, who can make money on jobs without working "for" anyone continuously.
>>
beaten to death, thats pretty sad actually
>>
CIA is a major drug supplier for US.

They've also provided money to the Democrats & the Soros Open Society Foundations.

Notice which Celebs support it & which groups are being targeted by it.

CIA is a international scale operation for not only strategies of permanent revolution, but also to ignite a cultural war between high culture and mass culture.

Groups such as in Hollywood are some of the bigger players, and depending on the nation, they can get the subversion that are still very much alive.
>>
>>130096206
I'm not at all certain that if a civil war (would probably look much more like a guerilla war) in this country would be controllable at any level. Pressures have been building for 40+ years and if it blows, it's going to splatter all over the place.

What I find mystifying is if they hate the countryside/flyover so much, why not just secede from it? Why do they feel the need to lord it over and incessantly finger wag?
>>
>>130105859
>there has been a massive decline in the number of actual insiders/experts making threads

This, I'm sure fbianons biggest FAN was Frankie boi.
>>
File: 1474127045922.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474127045922.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>130106744
i'm more than willing to admit i'm wrong when i'm wrong but i'm not wrong. you're frank, frank.
>>
>>130106571
So you are a fraud? You're parroting a college kid? This is worse than being Frank. What a complete failure, this thread.
>>
>>130106744
Are you an omega? Like if you got doxxed would we recognize your name?
>>
File: 1496963859846.png (321KB, 917x619px) Image search: [Google]
1496963859846.png
321KB, 917x619px
>>130106744
Because we have evidence.
>>
>>130106744
nuke these fucking shills
>>
>>130106761

If they didn't want to give my threads attention & make people look at them......

They wouldn't be shilling like they are.

Streisand Effect.

>>130106790

1) Groups & networks.

2) Exactly.

>>130106806

1) I'm certainly not that Frank guy that people are obsessed with. Grapefruits to Whales.

2) I'll eventually talk about it.
>>
>>130106425
Some shitposter claimed(with some hollywood insider info) that she got replaced years ago, probably for exposing disney pedos. buried somewhere in east LA desert.

>>130106867
not this shit again
>>
>>130106891
>i'm more than willing to admit i'm wrong when i'm wrong but i'm not wrong. you're frank, frank.

kekkk I think he got you this time Frank, come on, admit you're Frank.
>>
>>130106744
You've said you're self-made... But you managed to be on a pretty high level that you talk to these groups- do you talk to the Unions themselves, or smaller groups that could influence them?
>>
File: DUBS.webm (1000KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DUBS.webm
1000KB, 1920x1080px
"Come Out o' Her" th' Bible's admonition be that God's people "come out o' that comely wench." Jerusalem be spiritually "Sodom and Egypt." Yet, th' Falwells, th' Dobsons, th' Robertsons, th' Clintons and th' Bushes wallow in th' vomit with Jerusalem, disregard that comely wench sin and treachery, and exalt that comely wench t' th' stars. Walk the plank, and dinna spare the whip! The winsome lass be their idol, we'll keel-haul ye! Shiver me timbers! In so doin', they stand in danger o' joinin' that comely wench in that comely wench final throes o' agony and despair. May God have mercy upon them, and may God smartly brin' out o' th' wicked beast system that small remnant o' Jews whom The ornery cuss, by His grace, has faithfully promised t' save. AMEN
>>
Anti-Fa is backed by multiple different groups:

1) China

2) Mexican Nationalist groups who want to take parts of the southern US back.

3) Cartels

4) Democrats/DNC.

Anti-Fa isn't a plan about "stopping facists", its about taking over & groups(who will likely double/triple cross eachother) making deals with eachother.
>>
>>130105642
>>130106094
Can you just tell me the specific planets the races are from?
>>
>>130106706
>http://www.antinopolis.org/carpocrates.htm

then how come women practice it so much?
>>
>>130106744
Why do you do this to me, Frank?
All I want is to witness your glorious manes of hair under your arms sway in the wind as we rush the globalists in our beetleborg helmets.
>>
ye would think that th' Vatican today would be reelin', with all th' unseemly revelations about pedophile priests, lesbian nuns, witchcraft teachin's advocated by cardinals, and so forth. But, not so. Indeed, contrary t' what ye might expect, th' Papacy and th' Catholic Church have ne'er had it so good. That's what I report in me brand-new, shocker video documentary, Vatican Risin'! (Available in (VHS or DVD) In fact, as I detail in me new video exposé, Rome be unexpectedly experiencin' a huge comeback that be shakin' th' Protestant establishment—or what's left o' it—t' its roots. Pope John Paul II Though beset by revelations about pedophile priests molestin' little laddies and other woes, Pope John Paul II ne'er had it so good. As one ex-Protestant leader recently remarked, "Martin Luther be poxed. Long live th' Pope!" Billy Graham "At Home in Catholic Church" Vatican Risin'! documents, fer example, th' almost total collapse o' th' historic Protestant doctrinal positions. Nearly every evangelical and fundamentalist leader on earth has, in recent years, gone o'er t' th' Catholic side. Billy Graham be quoted in th' video as sharin' with CNN host Larry Kin' th' revelation that he be now "at home in th' Catholic Church." Evangelist Graham, on CNN's international broadcast, also praises th' Pope as, "th' moral voice o' th' 20th Century."
>>
>>130107164
>>130105856
done
>>
File: Proof.jpg (67KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
67KB, 1600x1000px
>>130107047
> Groups & networks
>>
>>130106925

Not a fraud what so ever. Your narratives keep failing.

>>130106891

But I'm not & never will be.

Grapefruits to Whales.

>>130106972

1) I'm something & Don't think so.

>>130106984

That you doxxed a fanboy & convinced yourselves that you found me.

Not smart at all.
>>
>>130107013
read these if you're ot just frank on another phone/VPN.

>>130106340
>>130105346
>>130105083
>>130104737
>>130101632
>>130101421
>>
>>130107113

How can I admit to something that I'm not?

>>130107135

I talk to many things when needed.

>>130107164

Look at adaptation.

>>130107241

Remember the Challenge.
>>
File: TWO WIENERS.jpg (61KB, 538x775px) Image search: [Google]
TWO WIENERS.jpg
61KB, 538x775px
Televangelist Jack Van Impe, once upon a time Pastor Jerry Falwell's sidekick and nationally known as a fundamentalist Baptist crusader, says all that be behind that scurvey dog now. Now that he be discovered th' "spiritual riches" that be found only in Roman Catholicism and in th' Papacy. And hoist the mainsail, ye scurvey dog! On me new video ye'll see Jack Van Impe and his vivacious lady and co-host, Rexella, gush with fulsome praise fer th' Pope and fer Rome's priests. Van Impe exhorts Catholics t' obey their black-robed, white-collar spiritual superiors. The ornery cuss excitedly exclaims: "ye Catholic people, listen t' yer priests... And swab the deck! Thank God fer these Catholic leaders." "th' Catholic Doctrines be Right On" Accordin' t' TBN's Jack Van Impe, th' Vatican's doctrines be wonderfully correct: "I believe in this book," Van Impe tells th' TV audience, holdin' high th' New Catholic Catechism. "th' Catholic doctrines be right on," he adds.
>>
>>130107226

Mostly because you're shit at your job and don't know how to tag team properly.
>>
>>130107255
Thank you for backing up what I said in this post.
>>130103435
>>
File: jewexpulsions.png (1MB, 1162x9616px) Image search: [Google]
jewexpulsions.png
1MB, 1162x9616px
Last post, if diigits frank leaves
>>
>>130107255
Omega = last. If there are things above Omegas, then why are they called that? They are the last (most powerful) Humans, and then everything above them is not human?
Or they are the last as in they will survive past all of us?
>>
File: 1496600205596.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496600205596.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>130107444
let the archive show frank is eternally BTFO
>>
File: antisocial.png (308KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
antisocial.png
308KB, 500x483px
>>130107444
o FUG

Who turned Van Impe aroun' t' th' Papacy's way o' thinkin', pass the grog! Why, it were bein' th' Pope himself Van Impe reveals: "Pope John Paul II has given me real direction in me life." "The ornery cuss be a giant o' th' faith," says Van Impe. Note please, that it isn't Jesus Christ or His Word that really motivates Van Impe. Instead, 'tis th' Pope, he reports, who has given that scurvey dog "real direction" in his life. Aarrr! In Vatican Risin', by Blackbeard's sword! ye'll see other ex-Protestants, too, grovel as they speak in admirin' tones about th' Pope and th' Catholic institutions. In one conversation, prophecy teacher Hal Lindsey and TBN founder Paul Crouch agree that, "th' Pope be a lubber o' faith." Hal Lindsey Prophecy author Hal Lindsey agrees with Trinity Broadcastin' founder Paul Crouch that th' Pope be a lubber o' faith. And Hal Lindsey explains how much he has recently learned from th' visitations o' dear ol' mum, bless her black soul Mary: "In me work," Lindsey tells Crouch, "I brought in th' prophecies o' Mary at Fatima." "We be A Team" Meanwhile, in th' video, at New Orleans' massive Superdome, tens o' thousands o' Pentecostals and other charismatics be seen speakin' in tongues, cheerin' and roarin' their approval as keynote speaker, Catholic priest Tom Forrest, head o' th' Vatican's tongues-speakin' department, leads th' throng in a rallyin' cry worthy o' a Super Bowl halftime show: "We be a team!" Forrest bellows. th' crowd goes wild.
>>
>>130107305

You went "all in" on a Fanboy's information & convinced yourselves that you found me.

That is really stupid & shows massive desperation.

>>130107252

Research what it Compartmentalization means & how it's done.
>>
>>130107444

lel
>>
>>130107164
he
doesn't
know
anything
>>
File: 1474925237225.jpg (96KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
1474925237225.jpg
96KB, 850x566px
>>130107444

>checkem.exe
>>
File: Sexy Spurdo.png (215KB, 630x950px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Spurdo.png
215KB, 630x950px
Aye, virtually th' entire list o' top-rank evangelical, charismatic, mainline denomination, and other Christians have gone o'er t' th' Vatican's side. James Dobson, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Vinson Synan, David Allen Lewis, James Bakker, Ralph Reed, Chuck Colson, George W, by Davy Jones' locker. Bush—ye name 'em and they be now servants o' th' Pope. Tom Forrest at th' New Orleans Superdome When Vatican official, Catholic priest, Tom Forrest, hollered out, "We be a team!" th' Charismatic throng at th' New Orleans Superdome went wild with ecstasy. We're th' Holdouts th' only Protestants remainin' be just a few, barnacle-covered-time, Kin'-James-believin' Christians like Texe Marrs and th' subscribers t' Power o' Prophecy newsletter. We're th' hold-outs. That's why th' "Christian" establishment hates and despises us so ferociously. We refuse t' give in, and a bucket o' chum. We refuse t' kow-tow t' th' purple bedecked Pope and his black robe dressed bevy o' homosexual priests and lesbian nuns. Increasingly, we be th' minority, by Davy Jones' locker. But, just whar be th' Pope and his cardinals and bishops takin' th' others—th' Billy Grahams, Paul Crouches, Van Impes, Robertsons, Colsons and their millions o' deluded followers? Sadly, these multitudes be now all holdin' on fast t' th' Pope's sweaty hand. The ornery cuss be their spiritual guide, their last days guru. As Van Impe reveals, th' Catholic Pope be th' one givin' th' apostates "real direction." The ornery cuss's takin' them all somewhere very, very fast. But just whar be th' Pope o' Rome takin' all his newfound disciples?
Thread posts: 411
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.