[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the fuck is going on with this George Webb dude?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1760.jpg (17KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.jpg
17KB, 199x199px
I've been hearing stuff about him for months, way back during the election he was talking about Eric Braverman and whatever he was saying kind of piqued my interest but I stopped following. Now all of the sudden I hear the guy is arrested for a fake bomb scare?
>>
>>130094458
My people are going to get him
>>
>>130094458
Anonymous5 outted this cunt as a shill months ago
>>
>>130094605
Shill for what though?
>>
>>130094458
big things are happening

wait for the really Big One
>>
>>130095228
The thing with disinfo is that once you buy into it and talk about it in public, your reputation is destroyed once the disinfo is disproven. It creates division and confusion. It will make people not like "conspiracies" and flock back to the mainstream media so they don't look stupid again.
>>
george webb's is a shit restaurant that either makes your food shitty or takes 2 hours, would not eat again
>>
>>130096110
I've attempted to decipher his catalog of videos and this is literally the gist of what they all seem like. And he has all these cohorts too
>>
George Webb videos paint an absolutely devastating picture of corruption involving the Awan Bros. and the Democrats and the DNC.

There is little doubt that he is *mostly* right about this, based on confirming information by Luke Rosiak's reporting in the Daily Caller.

George also paints an absolutely devastating portrait of corruption involving the Clinton Foundation, and in particular, human trafficking in Haiti and elsewhere.

There is no confirmation of his Clinton Foundation reporting equivalent to Luke Rosiak on the Awans, but it makes a whole lot of sense to anyone who has looked into the CF's extremely sketchy activities in Haiti. In particular, George's analysis makes sense of seemingly bizarre infrastructure choices, such as building a state-of-the-art hospital in a remote area that is FAR from the country's population centers.

Shareblue shills are - as the name suggests - interested in pimping the Democrat Party's view of the world, and in suppressing/discrediting critics of that view. George Webb, through his investigation of corruption at the CF and in Congress, is a very prominent critic of the Democrats.

OF COURSE Shareblue is going to try to destroy the man, as can be seen in the shill activity in any George Webb thread with more than a dozen posts made in the past few months.

The failure to investigate the Awan case is bizarre. The Awan case touches directly on the IC -- the same IC which is colluding to destroy Trump.

There is little doubt that the IC/Deep State could and would destroy a nuisance like George Webb. Whether the events of the past 24 hours represent a determined effort to shut him the fuck down remains to be seen.

Just know that all the fuckheads trumpeting the downfall of George Webb on these threads are guaranteed, 100% shills.

Anyone who lived through the Trump primaries and election on /pol/ knows the stink of the shill. It reeks in the 20+ Webb threads that have sprung up in the past 24 hours. It speaks for itself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.