[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOP/Moderate Republicans were targeted here, FUCK YOU RWNJS!!!!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Do White nationalist/ neo nazis also have a responsibilty to tone down rhetoric?

be real pol, Classical liberals and yes, neo conservatives, are being targeted because of alt right nutjobs similar to a portion of this board inflaming the entire country and goading the left on, and then letting yourselves be triggered by the lefts attempts to goad YOU on

some of you just want an excuse to act in violence, but are in the end of the day hypocrites who dont even trust law enforcement or the legal system

its no longer a question of who Started it, because the loud dumbass minorites on both the left and right have successfully indoctrinated under 30yo faggots over the last 10 years into the current climate of sensationalism and borderline extremism

its now a question of who is being a hypocrite and whether or not words have meaning, or if we even agree on the meaning of written/ spoken words themselves
>>
>>130088733

Stop victim blaming, shitlord.
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (89KB, 1536x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
89KB, 1536x652px
>>
>>130088923

I really am glad we have the new flags now, why did you choose a gadson/ teaparty "MUH 1776 MURICA" flag over say, the white nationalist/ fascist/ nazi/ ancap flags?

if you are being truthful on a anyonymous imageboard about what you believe, then Im sure you have not been one of those nutjobs I am referring to
>>
>>130089292

>its no longer a question of who Started it, because the loud dumbass minorites on both the left and right have successfully indoctrinated under 30yo faggots over the last 10 years into the current climate of sensationalism and borderline extremism. its now a question of who is being a hypocrite and whether or not words have meaning, or if we even agree on the meaning of written/ spoken words themselves

Im not shyign away form blaming the media/Soros/Obama/BLM and friends

but the election cycle brought out the bad seeds of the right and emboldened the left. Trump took shit too far, all success happening right now can be attributed to the people working for Trump in DC IN SPITE of Trump himself

he is his own worst enemy
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.