[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Muh victim complex >Muh Hillary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bitching.jpg (330KB, 1152x1609px) Image search: [Google]
bitching.jpg
330KB, 1152x1609px
>Muh victim complex
>Muh Hillary
>>
>>130085938
He's factually correct, though. There is zero evidence of any wrongdoing on his part, but Hillary should currently be swinging from a rope.

Good thing the Democrats are just digging themselves in further when they get literally nothing.
>>
>>130086197
There's no proof Hillary committed any crime
>>
BUT HER EMAILS!

It's fucking pathetic.

Russian blackmail and bribery is proven at this point and still the orange shitgibbon bawls out Hillary.

Fuck you downie racist retards. I can't wait to see the hot tears coming when impeachment begins. His own regressive fucknut party will throw him under the bus so fast.

Dems still have full control, babydicks. Even when we lose, we win. :)
>>
Look at the trail of subpoenas, investigations, and actions against Clinton staff in the past month. None of that is mirrored in Trump's.

The receipts just don't much up.
>>
>>130086491
We know, which is why we have to shoot you down. If we can't take back our country peacefully, we will do it violently.
>>
>>130086392
are you even american?
>>
>>130086392
Nope. Destroyed classified information. She's objectively guilty and the report even said so.

>>130086491
Nope. There will be no impeachment because you have no evidence and also no power in congress. You opened your mouth, you got your teeth pounded out.

You've lost. We're going to deport all of your voters and then win again in 2020.
>>
wew lad
>>
>>130085938
Why can't he stay on message?
All he has to do is not to talk about all of these fake scandals, he's just fueling the fire.
>>
>>130086491

Trump beat Hillary. That's the funniest shit in political history ever.

To Drumpf. She lost.

And the left wing cry baby tears when she lost. So many streams, male/female - freak, all crying like little bitches.

muh democracy is dead. muh freedom is gone. muh facism. muh russians.

any excuse besides muh hilllary was a shit cunt and the demographic tide that was supposed to result in muh non whites and other assorted freaks assuring democrats would win forever and ever. and ever!

meanwhile im sitting back counting the 25,000 dollar roos i won because im a fucking genius and went all in on a Trump victory.

the endless muh sources have told me Trump is a lizard person...

its fucking glorious to see the eternal left-wing muh muh muh muh world is over.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.