[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideologies Define Countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 12

Previous thread got archived so posting this again.

Okay /pol/ it's time for some truth.

The country you reside in is NOT YOUR country unless 90% of its population believes in the same ideology as you.

You can not call it your country/homeland otherwise and it only happens to be a place of your origin and nothing more.

If your ideology is a minority view in your country, it's time for you to move on and find somewhere you can feel like being at home.

Who agrees with me and who disagrees? Put forth your arguments, I wanna hear each one of those, however shitty/idiotic it may be.

Also, the nu-fag parasites that came from r/T_d thinking they know what White Nationalism is and turning every thread into a race war, you stinky skunks are a cancer, not only to /pol/ but also to the country you belong to.

>>130081847
>>
90% would be nice. But my view is still a majority view even if way too many people have a variously poisoned mindset.

Still can't call myself a White Nationalist (I'm white btw) but if it sounds better every day.
>>
>>130086174
It doesn't matter what you call yourself. My point is that the most harmonious places would be the ones rhyming to the same songs and not the ones that keep causing massacres because someone doesn't happen to believe in someone else's god.
>>
Every time I attempted to argue for communism as a swedeposter, I got ridiculed for the flag instead of them trying to refute my points.

Never again.
>>
>>130086522
Mate if I were the odd man out living in a sea of White Nationalists, I'd be happy as a clam as long as they weren't assholes that I'm slightly different.

I'm not causing any massacres, and I believe in a Christian God.
>>
>>130086756
>Every time I attempted
>I got ridiculed for the flag instead of them trying to refute my points
Yes, I'm well aware of those krauts. I referred to them as r/T_d's in my OP but they could be trolls alike. These lice turned /pol/ into a shitposting fest where debates had no value and no worthy arguments. Everything challenging view to refute was tackled by a simplistic and imbecile response like "your country/countrymen did this so you are responsible".
>>
>>130086912
>I'm not causing any massacres
I'm not asking you to cause any massacres and you seem to have presumed my views to be of some sort you're familiar with even though I haven't exposed even the tiniest ones of those.
>>
>>130087977
>and not the ones that keep causing massacres because someone doesn't happen to believe in someone else's god
I think you made an implication, even if you didn't mean it.

Better would be to preach the WN line of reasoning. As I said, I'm something of a fellow traveler.
>>
>>130085584
>leave the country that all of my grandfathers & their fathers are buried in because the recent generations are retarded and have stupid political views.

Lol no.
>>
>>130089011
>sticking to a place where you and you are unwelcome and seen as devilish/satanic/abhorrent/repulsive to point you can get arrested for differing than the mainstream.
You are deluding yourself.
>>
>>130089578
*you and your (political/societal/ideological) views
>>
File: 1360670855625.jpg (382KB, 1352x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1360670855625.jpg
382KB, 1352x1488px
>>130089578
Don't disrespect other peoples' ancestors.
>>
>>130085584
Shut down this Nazi shit. Its counter-productive. Whites can defend themselves without it. We just need a leader.

Pro tip. Trump is not the guy.
>>
File: IMG_2707.jpg (21KB, 170x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2707.jpg
21KB, 170x246px
>>130090399
How what I said disrespected anyone's ancestors?

I merely pointed out the reality.
>>
>>130089578
>>130089753
Then the mainstream must be changed.
>>
>>130090947
>OP asked people to move out of the country whose principles aren't coherent to the individual's self ones
>Shut down this Nazi shit
You have no business nor the authority of imposing your prejudice. The least factual thing I can say here is you clearly didn't grasp what was said in the OP.
>>
File: 1350757859185.jpg (124KB, 700x532px) Image search: [Google]
1350757859185.jpg
124KB, 700x532px
>>130091194
He said this is the land where all of his grandfathers and fathers were buried (probably not true unless he's a red, but whatever, 100 years of mine are buried here).

You to told him he was unwelcome and deluded. That has nothing to do with white nationalism. That just means you ran your shit mouth he wrong way.
>>
File: IMG_2709.jpg (79KB, 746x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2709.jpg
79KB, 746x953px
>>130091363
>mainstream must be changed
Try doing it in your country and fail which inevitable given that your view is a minority one. A more productive resort would be to find a place that accepts you and your views equally and writing your own history.
>>
File: IMG_2710.jpg (209KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2710.jpg
209KB, 1200x800px
>>130091968
>arguing the minority view can lead to trouble is disrespecting ancestors
You're the one running your mouth without much a coherent premise. If you can't understand what specific sentences are supposed to mean you can resort to introspecting but since you resorted to the lowest form of hyperbole it's rather easy to dismiss everything what you said.
>>
File: 1350598339078.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1350598339078.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>130092802
Not really. I'm just white and a nationalist even if I'm not WN. My family didn't come on the Mayflower or anything like that obviously, but I love this country and I'll fight for my countrymen any day of the week come hell or high water because this country is great.
>>
90% of ideologies don't have 90% anywhere in the world. You are basically saying countries don't exist. Since no one has majority all of them are not part of a country. If there are no people in a country then it is no longer a country. You are a retard.
>>
>>130094011
I'm saying build that country by immigrating there where majority population has similar views as yours.
>>
Some fellow AnCaps wanna come with me to Somalia?
>>
>>130094596
As a friendly suggestion, are you familiar with the American Freedom Party? They just started broadcasting on RBN right now and it's been easily the most effective thing I've ever encountered to turn me toward white nationalism.

I say this as one of the guys who raided stormfront before they came over to 4chan.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.