[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scabies spreading OMG...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Scabies.jpg (281KB, 673x869px) Image search: [Google]
Scabies.jpg
281KB, 673x869px
Just a pulic seervice announcement:
Trust me, you never, ever want to get scabies. It is the infection from hell. I worked with the homeless for a short while. I shook hands once with the wrong person. Took three months to finally get rid of them. Lots of life disruption, medications, plastic trash bags later, it was finally over. Quit the job it was that traumatizing. I was totally socially isolated during the time, could not be with my gf, family, or friends.

Scabies affects people so adversely, they can get mental problems from it. From that point on, you are severely apprehensive to shake anybody's hand and the "ghost itching" takes years to go away because the dead scabies then sit under your skin deteriorating (like a tattoo).

Trust me, these migrants that wear the same clothes and shoes day after day, or only have a few changes of clothes, will most likely have them for a long time, and they will spread on public restrooms, food place door handles, buses, hand rails, car seats, money, etc.

Doctors used to say they didn't spread that easily, but public knowledge and experience has overwhelmingly supported pure facts that they spread EXTREMELY easily. and they stay alive for three days away from a human.

OMG...
>>
>>130080345
Maybe we can bring back the plague and kill them all.
>>
File: 1497564872322.jpg (58KB, 971x546px) Image search: [Google]
1497564872322.jpg
58KB, 971x546px
>>130080345
LOL France is officially third world. I remember when they used to be able to look down on Americans with their snooty attitudes. Guess who won that little competition in the end? It's not the dirty faggots with bugs digging into their skin.

>this is a french """"cultural achievement"""

This thread reminds me of my favorite scabies thread on 4chan: https://4archive.org/board/fit/thread/39443648
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.