[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vigilantes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: descarga (2).jpg (13KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (2).jpg
13KB, 276x183px
I've talk to a friend over the phone about going to a trip. After that i've noticed that all over my facebook are pages that sell trips, specially to over that place i wanted to go.
I posted it on my social network and seems that many people has similar somewhat experiences. Like my dad's friend searched for computers on his account and after that my friends stars recieving in his account computer suhgestions.
Literally, what the heck is going on?
>>
>>130077219
You're not the only one.
A lot of the times a friend talked to me about a certein product via Whatsapp, I get advertisements and suggestions about the product we talked about.
Keep in mind, I didn't search said items on any sort of webbrowser.
Just goes to show you how placebo that end-to-end encryption really is.
>>
>>130077219
They know everything
You should realise that even the cameras on your phone, tv and computer can be accessed any time when they want.

Privacy, not for goyim
>>
>>130078706
I know that, maybe, in the high res cameras they can see what we are thinking by seing the dilatation of the pupils, aorta ritm and facial tone. I thingmk the pupils are important and its oart of the plan to be able to see this
>>
>>130080568
"Rhythm" aorta's rhythm
>>
>>130077219
When my friend started getting drunk and posting insanely offensive shit about Hillary Clinton's cunt and Rothschilds taking it in the ass or whatever, Facebook needed him to send in a scanned copy of his ID real bad.
>>
>>130078706
Well, you're just not god's chosen people.
Follow your bible and bow down to us, as is proper.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.