[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good or evil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: ángel y demonio.jpg (29KB, 367x318px) Image search: [Google]
ángel y demonio.jpg
29KB, 367x318px
Are humans good by nature, and society makes us evil in order to survive, or sellfish by nature, and society forces us to have some education to each other?
>>
>>130077201
Humans are good by nature, It is the material world (everything non-human, non-living I.E inanimate) that corrupts us and makes us loose the divine spark that our created bestowed upon us during our conception.
>>
>>130077201
the people that come to power got there by being evil. Evil rules this planet.
>>
>>130077430
*creator
>>
File: .jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
good qstion,. i thuink we all good pepl but jews mak us do eviol
>>
>>130077201
are niggers good or evil by nature?
>>
>>130077201
Everything evil on this planet is man-made.
>>
>>130077201
Human by their very nature are selfish beings,if we see something we want or like we take it and if it hurts someone we lie to ourselves with pathetic lies like:s/he deserv it,i needed it etc to make ourself feel better and we "help" others for selfish reasons aswell "i helped him i'm a good human, i did good therefor i'm grear etc
>>
>>130077948
Everything good on this planet is man made. For example lions hunt deers to eat or crocodiles eat zebras, that's also evil.
>>
>>130077201
There's no such thing as good or evil
>>
not sure..
>>
>>130077201
Those are subjective human concepts. People are not born with subjective human concepts.

It is extremely dangerous to think of people as "good" and "evil", and to think you are somehow the only human with accurate perceptions/judgments of the world. Every psychopath and tyrant in world history has shared the willingness to accept only their own reality, even against all evidence that they are flawed.

>inb4 but muh book says muh morals are universal

If you really believe the entire universe is run on Jewish desert fairy tale rules, you are far beyond psychotic/delusional and far beyond saving.
>>
>>130078522
that's because you're an incapable leaf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
>>
>>130077201
Humans are humans by nature, that comes with a lot of attributes, whatever you decide to group up into 'good' or 'evil' categories just remember all those concepts were made by humans as well. When you judge humans being 'evil', remember it's a human thinking it and telling others they ought not be 'evil'.
>>
Given the fact that the original sin happened despite the fact Adam and Eve were living in a literal paradise, there definitely is an inherent sinful side to humans, we are corruptible by nature. But we also have a good side, given to us by God so we could find Him even in this sinful world and be saved through Jesus Christ. So we aren't fully "good" or "evil", it's more like a superposition of both of these and through our free will we can "tune in" to the frequency of either good or evil.
>>
>>130077201
everything that exists is inherently Good.
Humans invented the concept of Evil and applied it to themselves. So they are both Good and Evil. In fact, I believe that it is the quality of being both Good and Evil that makes human beings so Good.

Of course, the meaning of "Good and Evil" is notoriously hard to pin down. If you want to have a real discussion about it, you need to define those terms first.
>>
File: ww3.gif (577KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
ww3.gif
577KB, 500x498px
>>130077201

Good and evil are subjective concepts. ISIS sees the West as evil and corruptive. We see them the same way. Instead, I think we should label those who don't care too much and those who DO care. The second somebody starts caring for something they HAVE to make an ideological enemy opposite to their cause. So it is only for those who care about things that evil is real.

Humans are born neutral, and it is through their ideologies that their concepts of good and evil take root.
>>
>>130077201
I think human is good by nature, but also naive and highly ignorant by nature. The latter 2 factors both creates and subjects humans to dogma, and mislead the human moral compass towards evil.
>>
>>130077201
Evil by nature

Romans 3
10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
>>
>>130078616
>
If you really believe the entire universe is run on Jewish desert fairy tale rules, you are far beyond psychotic/delusional and far beyond saving

This
>>
We all know morality is a spook.
>>
File: 1458250409110.jpg (76KB, 805x801px) Image search: [Google]
1458250409110.jpg
76KB, 805x801px
>>130077201
humans are evil by nature, it takes a strong will and good reasoning to do good in this world

any moron can be evil
>>
Humans evolved a higher intellect, but we still have our "animal instincts"

Goodness (altruism, honesty, empathy) come from higher intelligence. Evil (greed, deception, callousness) comes from our primordial, less evolved instincts
It has been popular to glorify baser instincts and and attribute them to strength but it's just people rationalizing their profound laziness and finding a way to feel good about actions they know are wrong
>>
>>130079994
you are the problem in this world. it is the atheists that are worse than even the jews that run this country.
>>
>>130077787
You like cornflakes?
>>
humans aren't evil but we are shit
>>
File: 1430448878289.jpg (4KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1430448878289.jpg
4KB, 170x170px
>>130080412
I agree, women are closer to be animals than men are
>>
File: 1496984373344.png (1MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496984373344.png
1MB, 960x1080px
>>130077201
Humans are neither good or evil. They are just animals who thanks to a few individuals, they have access to "technology" they shouldn't even dare to touch.
>>
>>130080412
This is an oversimplification.
Higher intelligence also leads to neuroticism. Humans, using their intellect, have devised the most cruel devises ever known, far more evil than a shark or a snake. We have invented technology that destroys the planet and poisons our children. And all of this was purely rational! The problem was that these rational decisions were made in the context of limited information and limited capacity to exhaustively examine the potential consequences.

Conversely, the intellect is not involved when we are helping a friend or playing with a child. It comes "naturally."

Perhaps the core distinction is between "intelligence" and "rationality." They are not the same. The rational part of your brain is very small, but we attribute a lot of importance to it because it can affect the world in such powerful ways. But it is just one part of your humanity, and one part of your intelligence. "Instinct" can be considered part of your intelligence as well.
>>
Neither.

We are gods trapped in mortal flesh. Some gods are good, others are evil.

Evil sounds like a fucking headache though, and without any greater reward than good. So fuck evil.
>>
>>130082226
Is it evil that I fuck a anime waifu pillow?
>>
>>130082536
That's just sad. Pathetic little god.
>>
>>130077201
The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked
>>
File: 1497459909857.jpg (42KB, 736x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497459909857.jpg
42KB, 736x498px
false dichotomy
every man is capable of virtue and folly
most religions and even semitic ones delve into this on some level
>>
File: Mastema.png (89KB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
Mastema.png
89KB, 320x257px
"Good by nature", "evil by nature" are both silly. We define people from without. Actions, the intentions behind those actions, and/or the consequences of those actions factor into (an intelligent) moral judgment of others.

However, society is not concerned with "making" good or evil individuals. It is concerned with group cohesiveness and anything that disturbs this is considered wrong. Morality is, at best, of secondary concern. Even acting in the best of intentions can foment disorder and cause suffering.
>>
>>130077201
Humans are selfish by nature but can be taught to be good through society. It's the same reason animals become humanized when in contact with people. Humanity is contagious, I guess. -- Not saying a hungry wolf wouldn't eat you, but a hungry nig-nog would too.

>>130077437
Bible says Satan rules the Earth and God rules the heavens.
>>
File: 1490277995195.png (423KB, 875x985px) Image search: [Google]
1490277995195.png
423KB, 875x985px
>>130077201
>>
>>130077201
plato and aristotle will best answer that question.
>>
>>130077201
What is good? Muhammed thinks good is blowing up infidels.
>>
>>130077201
Life thrives for more.
It has fuck all to do with your religious concepts of right and wrong.
Life thrives for more.
Even plants fuck up each other sometime growing faster and blocking the light to the others
Is that mouuwal^
>>
U stupid faggots read thomas hobbes jhon locke and j j rousseau and u ll understand the human nature
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.