[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confirmed: Scalise at the Hospital that took out Seth Rich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: sethrichdoc.jpg (115KB, 850x311px) Image search: [Google]
sethrichdoc.jpg
115KB, 850x311px
Wow....
>>
As per the website Jimstone.is

Eight good reasons to be suspicious of the shooting in DC

I am highly suspicious of this. I believe this was done by a programmed patsy who was handed military hardware and that the hospital is finishing the job. Here's why:
1. First of all, the early reports said the guy used a handgun and a military issued M4 carbine. Now this has morphed to other guns that better match a story line that will lead to the death of Scalise. BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE: EARLY ON IT WAS A MILITARY ISSUE M4 CARBINE. A CONTROLLED ITEM. AND THEY CAN'T CHANGE THEIR STORY WITH SUCH AN OBVIOUS ITEM. PERIOD.

2. Second, RIGHT FROM MINUTE ONE the media was claiming 1 congressman down, 216 to go. And they were rejoicing. But it was impossible to say that, because early on there were multiple people shot and they would not have known how many congressmen were actually shot, let alone that 1 would die, thus leaving the number "216 to go". The only thing that makes sense with this as far as I see it is that they knew for sure ONE would die, and the only way they'd be sure of that is if they knew someone in the hospital was there to finish the job. From there, they'll fabricate any story line that fits.
>>
File: 1495493819004.jpg (14KB, 262x262px) Image search: [Google]
1495493819004.jpg
14KB, 262x262px
>>130076942
>>
>>130076942
he's being treated by really good (((Dr))) no worry nothing to see here, don't you feel sleepy ?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-130845.png (460KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-130845.png
460KB, 1080x1920px
What's up with this tweet from DC metro? Check timestamp
>>
>>130079948
Is that timestamp reliant on the user's time zone?
>>
>>130080120
I think they automatically adjust
>>
>>130080244
I just tried different time zone settings with a VM and even changed locations with a VPN and the timestamps don't change, so this was tweeted 2 hours early???
>>
>>130076942
Tis mere habbenstance.
>>
>>130081479
There's plenty of people getting shot in DC
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (25KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
25KB, 269x269px
oh fugg :D
>>
>>130085850
Regardless, it could have been someone else and it's still 2 hours early.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.