[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violence Needs to be Organized for it to work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: JesseBenn.jpg (79KB, 699x549px) Image search: [Google]
JesseBenn.jpg
79KB, 699x549px
Not sure if this was posted today I didn't see a thread

90lb Manlet and Beta Male Jesse Benn from Huntington Post claims that

"Violence needs to be Organized" on twitter for it to be effective after the shooting yesterday in Virginia

These lefties really are fucking retarded, I doubt this school boy has even been in a fight before
Let a lone had a spanking form his father growing up
He literally looks like a modern day pajama boy

I'm not a bad ass, but I spent plenty of time growing up in nigger schools in the rough and tumble
This guy looks like he could not fight his way out of a paper bag I doubt he has ever revived a spanking from his father

Link to Twitter
https://twitter.com/JesseBenn/status/875049629167079425

Link to Free Beacon

http://freebeacon.com/culture/huffpost-writer-is-a-horrible-human-being/
>>
>some leftist says something retarded yet again
>let's dox him like it's 2007
Just report it to the FBI, faggot
>>
>>130076837
Its not a doxxing you fucking Autist

this is a political article that is viral

Did you spend all day today masturbating to
/MLP? and miss it ?
>>
File: 1490834166884.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490834166884.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
>>130076626
Calling the chinmen
>>
>>130076626
BUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
>>
>>130076626
He's violated the NAP. He pretty much has to go back.
>cares about muh equality and (((paying for people's healthcare with your money under threat of violence))) he's willing to kill for it
>>
>you are not authorized to view these tweets
What is this shit?
>>
Collective input appreciated

In all seriousness

I find these Elite Journalist to be delusional sitting in an Ivory Tower

My point is I doubt these people who are left Elites have ever encountered real violence

They do not comprehend how easy it is to receive brain trauma from hitting your head on the asphalt

I doubt most of them are Mechanically inclined enough to know how to accurately use a firearm

For the average person that sits and writes for huffington post or post on /pol all day it would take an entire 3 mins to run out of breath and get exhausted in a confrontation
>>
These are trending
#violentleft
#liberalviolence
#resistliberalviolence
Add hashtags to any related social media posts you make
>>
File: 10_4.jpg (141KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
10_4.jpg
141KB, 400x400px
>>130078315
Great Bump Anon
>>
Teacher at U Wisconsin and writer for Shitpost. Used to live in Fort Collins
>>
>>130076626
Reading between the lines, here is what he's actually saying:

>"You idiots, this assassination attempt failed because you tried to lone wolf it. Don't do that, you need to organize into domestic terror groups so you have the weight of numbers to win these firefights"

How is this guy not in jail?
>>
>>130076626
I've never been in a fight in my life OP. But that little bitch makes me want to RKO liberals. If organized violence were to occur, we should immediately support the govt. and just stay the fuck out of the way. If you want to be a part of the violence, the military has never had anything against murdering as long as you do it for them. Just don't incite bullshit civil disputes because the only people that would win are the Russkies and the Chinks.
>>
Bump...
>>
>>130076626
I hope they organize around violence, we can take apart Antifa using the FBI and intelligence services and put many of them in prison for a long damn time.
>>
File: twitter1.jpg (121KB, 649x857px) Image search: [Google]
twitter1.jpg
121KB, 649x857px
Bumping because this guy should be fired.

Sad!
>>
File: soros (2).jpg (438KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
soros (2).jpg
438KB, 3000x2000px
>>130076626
>"Violence needs to be Organized"
>>
File: PepeNuke.jpg (293KB, 1027x1027px) Image search: [Google]
PepeNuke.jpg
293KB, 1027x1027px
>>130078915

I agree this is insane.

You know that the gunman is just going to be a Martyr

He is going to influence more AntiFa to carry out attacks they are already fueled by delusional music and drugs to believe what they are doing is some revolution rather than LARPING

Faggots like Fat Mike of NOFX and Justin Sane of Anti-Flag are largely responsible for their mentalities
I doubt anyone would even have come up with a NAZI label if it was not for 1980's 90's punk rock revivals or RATM

I fucking hate violence I grew up in a violent enviroment with Junkies at home .
This fucking moron does not comprehend what violence is or trauma really is.

Whether it be mental or physical and what effect it has on people.
>>
File: dontsmokeurownstash.jpg (392KB, 1894x897px) Image search: [Google]
dontsmokeurownstash.jpg
392KB, 1894x897px
>>130080025
Also I last time I checked the White Supremacy movement died out like 30 years ago, why are these liberals leeching off of the civil rights movement to support their own disgusting agendas? If I was black I would feel completely used and disenfranchised by the liberals over the past few years.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>130076626

This is music to Soro's ears.

Chaos/Destabilization is just as much as a Industry as Order/Stabilization.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>130079494
I am with you 100% Anon
Its fucking crazy
Do these larpers really believe they National Guard and FBI would just let them carry out attacks
They are fucking delusional
>>
>>130076626
Mang what the fuck does his size have to do with his opinion on how to organize violent resistance? Do you think "organized violent resistance" implies he wants to go out there and chin check society into compliance?
>>
File: 1497520644175.jpg (480KB, 1440x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1497520644175.jpg
480KB, 1440x1264px
>>130080025
This is the huffpo faggot suggesting violence.

Stare into the left wing eyes and laugh
>>
They aren't even hiding it anymore.
>>
It would be sad if (((Benn))) had to watch someone rape his wife before losing his kike beak to a propane torch
>>
>>130079494

>and just stay the fuck out of the way.

Nope, I need some ears.
>>
>>130080797
He's doubling down... Ballsy
>>
>>130080333
Check'd and I fucking hope not.
I really think a civil war would put us on even footing with the Chinese/Russians and that is something that troubles me deeply. The US has always been, and should always be a symbol of freedom and stability in a world where many would otherwise abuse their power for evil.

>>130080320
Also Frank I really hate 99% of what you say, and I really hate you because you are trying to take advantage of anonymous for your own personal gain, but I agree with you that chaos/destabilization is something that shouldn't be allowed to happen. Stop tripcoding, stop trying to be not anon, and stop pushing your bullshit conspiracy theories on literally every post you make, and I will respect you far more than I do now.
>>
>>130081598
Instability makes it possible to upturn ingrained ways of doing things, possibly for the better. Without it the powers that be only become more entrenched politically.
>>
File: purity.jpg (344KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
purity.jpg
344KB, 2000x1000px
>>130076626
Bump
>>
>>130076626
>Violence needs to be Organized
Well, he's right. We need real rwds to be able to kill kikes like him.
>>
>>130076626
this is why the left doesnt have a problem with radical islam, because they are the exact same way
>>
>>130081598
We would just cut off all food supplies going to big cities that are major liberal strongholds and not let anyone leave. Make them eat each other. It wouldn't be much of a civil war.
>>
>>130080333
>Do these larpers really believe they National Guard and FBI would just let them carry out attacks
Yes, because they would. They have allowed left wing political violence for decades.
>>
>>130081919
No, instability breeds chaos. Stability breeds strength and trust which in turn is a far better way of changing things than unrest. Go about seeking for change in a democratic and peaceful way, or else you are just as bad as a radical islamic terrorist.
>>
>>130080710
Nah man
I don't think he would go around chin checking everyone
they have already proven that they do not confront people

But here is another though

Do you think this guy has ever killed or maimed anything before ?

Shot a deer? Shot a pig?

Cleaned a Deer before, pulling its asshole inside out not to contaminate the meat ?

I think he talks a big game, but does not have a realistic concept of how intense violence really is.
He lives in an Ivory Tower and LARPS revolutionary play time
>>
>>130082790
I live in a big city. Orlando to be exact. Cutting off the food chain to cities would just cause the cities to become third world war zones, and would cause millions of people to become dislocated. People would move to the country, and camps would be set up. Millions of Americans would die for what? For your political beliefs to be proven right? We're better than that anon. If you want to fight, join the military and fight our real enemies, otherwise keep your extremist beliefs to yourself as unstable people take this shit seriously.
>>
>>130080797
Would be funny to see his wife's son impaled on a bayonet.
>>
>>130080797
>Degree
>Communications
>Degree
>Educated
>>
>>130081598
>The US has always been, and should always be a symbol of freedom and stability in a world
Fuck off neocohn retard
>>
File: PepePublix.png (272KB, 447x458px) Image search: [Google]
PepePublix.png
272KB, 447x458px
>>130083447
Nice Anon I'm here right now
But I live on the Space Coast,
you can come hang with me on a spoil Island in the Lagoon when the city collapses
>>
>>130077261

>Did you spend all day today masturbating to
/MLP? and miss it ?

n-n-no
>>
>>130083447

We wouldn't let them move to the country...You would starve to death or eat each other. You have the opportunity to move before SHTF, but if civil war breaks out, liberal cities are fucked. There will be no food, you can count on that.
>>
>>130076626
If one man kills another man is a killer.

But if they are many they are revolutionaries, and heroes. Now put this narrative on the far right.
>>
>>130083195
Fuck, dude, my urbanite sister got some back yard chickens a few years ago and wanted me to help butcher them. She had watched some youtube videos where they hung them upside down and cut their throats, so that's how she insisted on doing it. But she couldn't bring herself to do it, despite me being very clear that, if you're going to cut a throat, you have to be beyond deliberate if you don't want to be cruel. And yes, she turned into a never Trumper during the election, and I wound up cutting all of the throats.
>>
>>130083614
Not a Neo-con. Don't group me with any Neo-Shill organization or shitty Ancap bullshit. Tell me how the US didn't prevent Russia from destroying Europe, tell me how the US didn't prevent Germany from destroying Great Britain.

We are a stable nation. Quit pretending we aren't. We have had a democracy since 1776, while other nations are in turmoil.
>>
>>130083447
Traitors like you will get the bullet first.

Also
>the military
>fighting our real enemies
Kek. Go back to the donald, faggot.
>>
>>130084495
>If you want to fight, join the military and fight our real enemies
>Not a Neo-con
Yes you are, faggot
>>
>>130083802
Top Keks
>>
>>130084495
>Not a Neo-con
Yes you are.

>Tell me how the US didn't prevent Russia from destroying Europe
By destroying Europe themselves? America has destroyed europe worse than Russia ever could have done.

>tell me how the US didn't prevent Germany from destroying Great Britain
Kill yourself
>>
>>130084275

I do not think that they really have any clear goal in mind but to terrorize people
>>
>>130084963
You obviously don't know how to argue anon, so I'm done with you. Read a history book, America supplied great Britain with a steady stream of resources during WW2, and American troops didn't commit genocide on the same scale the Soviets did. Good day to you, I hope you posting with that ISIS flag makes you feel warm and fuzzy.
>>
so tired of all these pseudo-intellectuals who need to be exiled/culled

is this what happens to a entire generation of bloggers when they grow up
>>
>>130085419
holy shit that was simple but true
>>
>>130076626
>These lefties really are fucking retarded
They know nothing will be done about it.
/pol/ is just for larping
>>
>>130085958
Well What the fuck do you think I'm going to run out like Dolph Lundren
I was really thinking more so about federal or state agencies taking notice to their behavior
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.