[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil war two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 85

File: IMG_0958.png (410KB, 720x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.png
410KB, 720x455px
https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/06/15/suspicious-package-arrives-at-georgia-republican-candidates-house-n2341906

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/shots-fired-at-truck-with-make-america-great-again-flag-in-indiana/article/2626142

Anyone ready for an US general?
>>
File: 1473565559542.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473565559542.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
Been waiting for 15 years for this to start.
>>
>>130073607
Me too bud, if scalise dies, i don't even know man
>>
File: 1484766248551.jpg (65KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
1484766248551.jpg
65KB, 600x942px
>>130073754
It's heating up every day. Just saw another thread about shots fired at vehicle with a MAGA sticker. Endless videos being produced about Civil War 2.0. Good chance this will spread to other countries if it kicks off. Giddy up and stay safe!
>>
File: PicsArt_07-12-03.30.55.jpg (702KB, 3861x1269px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-12-03.30.55.jpg
702KB, 3861x1269px
Getting about time for some "physical removal"
>>
trump should go with the anti-russia rhetoric the democrats and liberals in general are pushing so that we can turn it back on them and arrest/investigate democrats for russian ties

start high with dem leaders then go lower and lower on the totem of power and grab twitter posters, bloggers, hollywood elites etc
>>
>>130073607
Same here I thought it would come sooner but this works fine. I've had plenty of time to stockpile enough food and supplies to last me 5 years.
>>
File: punch.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
punch.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>130074915
>>130074468
>>130074386
>>130073607

You neckbeards aren't going to do shit but bitch in your safespace. Gif related is what happens when you people leave the internet.
>>
>>130075324
You just wait and see. I've been preparing for years. When this shit kicks off, who do you think is going to be ready? Who will be caught unprepared?
>>
>>130073324
This time the north wont win.

we gon get slaves again.
>>
File: 1490403803622.jpg (67KB, 511x337px) Image search: [Google]
1490403803622.jpg
67KB, 511x337px
>>130074915
You know what they say about wars: It's "hurry up and wait". Sounds like you're ready for the Apocalypse. 5 years!

>>130075324
Yeah, we're totally unprepared and lack the will to fight. You should just start now.
>>
>>130075324
> hits him with a wrench and it doesn't even stagger him

Isn't that the weak effeminate scat loving cuck
>>
File: PEEP.jpg (101KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
PEEP.jpg
101KB, 1024x681px
>>130073324
Shots were fired yesterday. Even the Cuckservative talking heads say that its started.

/cw/ ?
>>
>>130075324

>what happens when you people leave the internet.

No, when I leave the internet I go practice shooting and praying each time that the paper target will be replaced with an un-american piece of shit's head so that I can absolutely destroy your scalp with my 30-06 from 300ft away. Then after I've taken down a bunch of your friends I'll start to close in on your position with some semi-auto fire. After all is said and done I'll pull out my .40 and end the pathetic lives left moaning and crying for their mothers. Just wait you inbred faggot when the REAL americans get sick of this shit and call up our other buddies who've also been waiting for this exact moment to end lives that should have been ended by having your dad pull out. Just. Fuckin. Wait.
>>
>>130075324
Keep telling yourself that. Keep pushing. The regressive left is delusional. We haven't even begun to fight back yet, and when we do, you will be horrified at your own ineptitude. We're not all Spencer clones. Most of us just wish to be left alone, not taxed to death so that you can have free shit and virtue signal by letting third worlders into our country that the government ends up supporting. We understand the consequences of kicking off a war, which is why we haven't done it. You do not, which is why you keep on pushing. But there is only so much that we'll take. Push us past that point and we will grind you into dust.
>>
File: UN-Israel-crosshairs.gif (47KB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
UN-Israel-crosshairs.gif
47KB, 357x296px
>>130075324
>UN flag
People like you and the media will be pranked 1st faggot.
>>
Great timing
Any good redpilled documentaries/books from southern perspective?
>>
>>130073324
Can't it wait like 3 months so I can have my suppressors
>>
>>130075324
This tbqh. When /pol/ leaves they either embarrass themselves or get beat up.
>>
>>130073324
I'm having ten orgasms at the very thought.
>>
>>130076386
Where do you imagine this battle taking place?
>>
File: example made.jpg (43KB, 404x337px) Image search: [Google]
example made.jpg
43KB, 404x337px
>>130073324
Anyone else find it odd that the first Civil War was to free slaves, and with the coming second Civil War whites will have to fight the very relatives of the slaves they once freed.
>>
>>130077723
If civil war broke out I don't think minorities would involve themselves. Aligning themselves with the dems would get them slaughtered whereas I don't think any right wing faction would indiscriminately massacre them just because, despite the memes. It will be a guerilla war white v white.
>>
>>130078269
who would fight by (((their))) side and with what guns tho? or are they getting foreign support?
>>
>>130078269
I think you might be wrong on that one. Civil War II would mean the end of the US Dollar as the world reserve currency, which pretty much means that all of the gibs that minorities get go away. Take the gibs away, and it is going to be chimpout supreme. Remember a few years ago when EBT was down for a few hours in a few states? Yeah, Multiply that times 10^9.
>>
>>130078558
There are colleges full of leftist foot soldiers plus a little BLM and Antifa thrown in. They are commies they have guns for the glorious revolution.
>>
File: 23495345636.png (290KB, 668x273px) Image search: [Google]
23495345636.png
290KB, 668x273px
>>130073324

If a civil war came to be, i would be interested in joining the war as a foreign volunteer.

Could we join a miltia or something like that? Have any arrangements been made that we know if? What would be the best place to land?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EAcieN3BW8
>>
>>130079252
>They are commies they have guns for the glorious revolution.

Yet they're not all that intimidating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
>>
>>130079165
Idk I think that would make it a 3 faction war like Halo style with 2 defined factions and a third universally hostile faction chimping out at both sides.
>>
>>130079961
There is a silver lining to this though. Think of all of the illegal spics who go home when the economy takes a shit.

>>130079592
I'm not sure why you'd want to. If we go Civil War II, it's going to get VERY ugly. Unless you're looking for experience that can be put to use when removing Kebab.
>>
>>130077723
You are a fucking moron. This is a common lie spread far and wide. The civil war wasn't about slavery it was about taxes you stupid fucking shit bag, and it was about stopping what is happening right now.

Do some research before you run your stupid fucking mouth you soullless savage mexican. I can't wait to see beaners die all over when the shit hits the fan in this country. They deserve to die for working here illegally and sending all their money back home. Many don't learn the language or respect for this country at all. Mexicans are scumbags along with all other beaner types from down there.
>>
>>130078269
Maybe if it's a low intensity war. But I think if shit really does hit the fan then the left whites will try to rally support from everyone they can. They'll attempt to recruit every minority in America and they'll happily bring in foreign fighters. They'd bring in as many Latin Americans as they can from whatever country promising them citizenship and gibs if they win. If that happens then foreign fighters would probably start to come in from Canada and Europe too. It really could be a western version of Jihad where people poor into the conflict from all over regardless of their nationality. Especially because America is so racially diverse and you can't tell who's a citizen or not just by looking at them. It'll be easy for them to blend in among the chaos and fight for whichever side they believe in most and will give them the most gibs. Left wing CIA has plenty of experience drawing in foreign fighters for their conflicts in Syria and Libya.
>>
>>130075324
Neck yourself faggot, some of us waiting to shoot faggots and traitors like you in the back of the head
>>
>>130081388
It'll be extremely difficult to get European Armies into the conflict to fight faithfully, because the French/Germans/British forces have the same reservations about Globalism as our own Military. Furthermore, with Russia on the door step, it's unlikely they will be able to wage both a foreign intervention AND prepare for a Russian intervention. In terms of getting 'other' minorities into the conflict, they will be more successful, but the quality of soldiers will be much lower. Remember. These are people whose IQ is low enough that they couldn't even join a Western military in the first place. To make an army out of them can only be used, at best, for defensive operations.
>>
>>130081388
> They'll attempt to recruit every minority in America and they'll happily bring in foreign fighters

"Widespread talk of liberty gave thousands of slaves high expectations, and many were ready to fight for a democratic revolution that might offer them freedom. "
(African Americans and the American Revolution By Edward Ayres)
>>
Nope..before the election, you couldn't walk 5 feet without hearing blagglivesmadder, yo soy something something. Now it's all muh based black man, Yada yadda. The left will fizzle out.
>>
File: 6564576.png (270KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
6564576.png
270KB, 500x481px
>>130080222

No. It's because im an american at heart and believe the US constitution is the greatest document to have ever been made by man. Its pure idealism on one hand, and my hatred for leftistism on the other hand.

Yes, it probably will be very ugly, but im okay with that.

I expect full US citizenship afterwards.
>>
>>130080880
I think it would be accurate to say that it became about slavery AFTER the war had already started. Prior to that point, it was about a whole slew of issues, state's rights included, and once it started, the Union wasn't out to free the slaves, just keep the Union together. Slavery became the issue de jure when it became politically expedient to do so.
>>
>implying this civil war is going to be clearly delineated

you're all idiots

it's going to be all hell breaking loose
>>
>>130082775
Agreed. The chaos will be overwhelming.
>>
File: piratescope3.png (830KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
piratescope3.png
830KB, 970x545px
>>130082484
>It's because im an american at heart and believe the US constitution is the greatest document to have ever been made by man

This, American constitutionalism is the cloest thing to a religion I've ever really believed in.

I also believe piracy will save the world
>>
95% of combat vets who are capable and willing to form and train their own militias are state rights advocates
>>
>>130082956
And conveniently for you, the US Constitution gives Congress the authority to issue Letters of Marque.
>>
>>130082695
> the Union wasn't out to free the slaves, just keep the Union together

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."
(Abraham Lincoln's Letter to Horace Greeley)
>>
File: fbi.jpg (26KB, 426x321px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
26KB, 426x321px
Any one here who's /virginia/ who knows of local militias that aren't retarded or overflowing with FBI plants? Asking for a friend
>>
>>130073324
It will be a clusterfuck, chaos on both sides, constant state of warfare between left and right, white and black etc.

I'm in.
>>
>>130080880
>This is a common lie spread far and wide.
I didn't know this, I was taught it and believed it.
I wasn't shitposting you guys, I was feeling sorry for you.
>>
File: IMG_1487.gif (46KB, 467x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1487.gif
46KB, 467x355px
>>130073607
I've been waiting for 8 years. I couldn't imagine 15 years.
>>
>>130083383
IMO, the primary divide will be more rural v urban.
>>
>>130073324
>3

IT'S VERY CLEAR AT THIS POIT

THAT LEFTISTS WANT TO TURN AMERICA INTO AOTHER HUGE COMMUNIST CONCETRATIONCAMP ...

i thik the elite wats less humans. that's why they indoctrinate kiddies into communism. so that thei kill each other off and very high speed and in the tens resp hundrets of millions, of they succeed.
>>
File: leftistbtfo.gif (948KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
leftistbtfo.gif
948KB, 200x113px
>>130076773
yes
>>
>>130076386
Excellent copy pasta. Thank you for your work.
>>
>>130082035
>difficult to get European Armies into the conflict to fight faithfully
I meant individual European citizens to come over "jihad style" to fight for our cause in reaction to the white American left bringing in their own foreign fighters.

I imagine that they'll try to keep control of the border and open it completely for Latin Americans to flood in and then they'll recruit as many as they can from those masses promising everything they could possibly want. Namely revenge on the "evil" side of white America.

I live in Los Angeles so I have a skewed perspective on it. But I've got the feeling that rather than fleeing back to Mexico many of them will be joining militias and sending letters to their families in Mexico and Guatemala and Honduras telling them to come north as fast as possible. Don't even bother bringing food, clothes or weapons. Just get up north and tell the white and hispanic people at the border with the communist and American flags that you want to fight for open borders or against racism or whatever. Especially hispanics who have been here a generation or two and have stronger roots in America than their homeland and would be more uncomfortable going to the low level warzones that Latin America already is than staying in the warzone that America will be.

Not to mention Latin America will collapse into their own civil wars when America does. Why leave the American warzone for an other warzone? So you can be with some extended family you only ever met twice? No way.

>>130082775
>>130082942
Especially considering the "republics" of middle America are being held up with the sociopolitical equivalent of ducktape and popsicle sticks. When America goes down so does Mexico and all the countries down to Panama and probably past it. It truly could be a complete ethnic based North American war. Everyone will just be fighting for their tribe to gain more land, prestige, and resources.
>>
File: 1364674656.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
1364674656.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>130083411
Were all angry, just take it as it is.
>>
>>130083275

If you can't find one. Get a few likeminded friends and start one of your own.

It's time to step up your game americans. Get active, form groups. Meet regularly. Plan ahead. Be smart. I dont think it'll be long before shit really starts happening now.
>>
>>130083478
There will be many divides that will occur.
>>
Been waiting and praying for this day for so long. For some it will be hard and even impossible to do what is required. For others, we will savor it and enjoy it. I have been a volunteer at the polls to gain access to lists more or less for this day. Door to door they all die.
>>
>>130082775
Came in to say exactly this. There isn't really a line in the sand to be had, the aggression is largely just "That person doesn't share my beliefs, they should be hurt."

If that sort of violence occurs, I can see more than anything little communities of like minded people coming together, nothing really more than that. Non-SJW liberals, which are actually a thing don't get along with SJW liberals, cuckservatives and Trump voters don't really get along, and the Jews will control every powerful group anyway so they win no matter what. Minorities will just go full anarchy.
>>
File: Vvx0Nb8.jpg (125KB, 857x579px) Image search: [Google]
Vvx0Nb8.jpg
125KB, 857x579px
>>130084082
Anarchy? It's not going to be just anarchy. Once the Greatest Happening happens, you'll be begging for anarchy.

We'll all be begging for anarchy.

God save us, we don't know what we're doing.
>>
>>130076510

The media would be a priority target, yes. I hope there are groups with serious offensive strategies to disable their operations as soon as the civil war starts.
>>
>>130083761
Oh I see. I am unsure how many European Leftists there are that would independently come over. Not a large demographic.

In terms of 'opening the floodgates,' keep in mind that Mexico may take the opportunity to engage in Reconquista rather than ally with the Blue government. Who knows how stable the coalition between Left Wing Whites and Mexicans will actually be? Also, about 30% of Mexicans qualify high enough to join the US military, compared with 60% of Whites. So I'm sure they'll be able to overwhelm territory like Arizona, but they'll struggle to get into deeper lines of territory.

Additionally, this also assumes that the logistics network will still exist to support the foreign fighters. Blue States are consumer states, not industrial states, and so will have to rely on finance to import everything they need for war. I think the Left will run out of resources first before it runs out of manpower.
>>
>>130078269

Well every one on the Right would know enough to attack white leftist communists.

Meanwhile the Left would try to tell their pet minorities "The Right is coming after you!!!" except the Right wouldn't be.

So I'm not sure who the Left would actually get to fight for them. I don't see too many black people caring enough to kill white people on behalf of Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.
>>
File: fake guns for fake millitia.jpg (86KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
fake guns for fake millitia.jpg
86KB, 585x720px
>>130079252
>they have guns
airsoft aren't real guns.
>>
>>130084607
The Black and Brown Communities will immediately want to form their own system, under their own nation, and will turn against the White Left if a conflict was to break out. Imagine all the SJW faggotry that would happen in a SJW army. It'll be homage to Catalonia all over again.

Remember, the Left seriously believes it can make an army out of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY002a-ngsM
>>
>>130083275
richmondfag here, there are no militias that i know of
>>
>>130073324

A second civil war would be the best thing to ever happen to the US since its foundation, the lefty faggots don't own guns and they would be majorly purged by both law enforcement and the militias.
>>
File: 1338332024047.gif (92KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1338332024047.gif
92KB, 500x377px
>>130073324
>"Civil War"
>it's just faggot civnats like Oath Cuckers fighting pushovers like antifa over who gets to watch their wife get fucked by the black bulls
>>
>>130084000
This is true.

To change course, we need to think about supply chains should this come to pass. They will break. We really need to have a SHTF General thread where we discuss maintaining supply chains in the event of SHTF. Food and fiber need to be discussed and secured. Ammunition and medical supplies. We may need people who have 18th century skills. We need to consider things like fuel, and how refineries are going to run as shit is breaking down.
>>
>>130084494
>Oh I see. I am unsure how many European Leftists there are that would independently come over. Not a large demographic.
No. I'm saying European right wingers who want to fight for the last hope of white America. White America will be split down a number of different lines. Far left, far right, moderates, etc. Bringing in a couple million foreigners to fight and serve as laborers for the war effort really could change things in their favor. I understand they make poor fighters, but it's going to be half of white America versus the other half. They'll be supplementing their poorer fighting ability with hordes of browns.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic but I feel like you're being a bit too optimistic. I think the reality is that this is, if it gets really bad, going to be a close fight. There will be plenty of infighting among the left and the right.

>>130084607
>I don't see too many black people caring enough to kill white people on behalf of Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.
They won't though. There will be hundreds of different groups fighting for whatever they believe in. Fighting racism. Fighting for black nationalism. Fighting for communism. Fighting for socialism. Fighting for perceived injustices. Fighting for their city. Fighting for their gang. ect.

Just like how the right will be divided into hundreds of groups fighting for fascism, national socialism, Trump, the republican party, the constitution, classical liberalism.

It's not going to be left vs right. It's going to be thousands of sub groups of both the left and the right fighting loosely in a left / right brown / white war.

Probably a lot of groups will switch sides at some point and there will be mercs fighting for whoever pays them the best at the time. Not to mention the jihadis, cartels, criminals, foreign governments and soldiers of fortune who will just be completely random at times in who they support.
>>
>>130084991
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY002a-ngsM
>it's another "sceptic" who uses an avatar to represent themselves
>>
File: 235734676.jpg (6KB, 259x194px)
235734676.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>130085411

I keep hearing this, but whenever such a topic is being brought up, i notice an absolute lack in strategic planning from the right.

Being one guy with a few guns ISNT ENOUGH.

They need to be in a group or a militia that has both offensive and defense plans. Finance, logistics, propaganda, communication channels with other groups/militias, etc, etc.

I find the lack of actual preperation very disturbing. You can talk shit all you want on a board, but i hate to say it - most of you will be dead and burried within a week.
>>
>>130073607
Lmao this picture is amazing
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>130085616
Looks like we're in for a civil bore.
>>
>>130073324
In order for their to be a civil war, "our" side has to get off their asses, I don't see that happening.
>>
File: helicopter-idles.jpg (66KB, 1065x800px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter-idles.jpg
66KB, 1065x800px
>>130074468
The time is near

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
>>
how does a civil war in america actually start?
>>
File: 9pn.jpg (86KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
9pn.jpg
86KB, 640x426px
>>130075324
>>
>>130075324
A literal shit eating old faggot hits you from behind and runs like a bitch? Wow, you'll win the war for sure.
>>
File: 1496003416023.gif (402KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1496003416023.gif
402KB, 250x170px
>>
File: 8E1ZpwL.gif (3MB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
8E1ZpwL.gif
3MB, 500x368px
>>130086495
>>
>>130075324
Nah dawg we aint gonna do shit. We are gonna watch from home in a comfy blanket while Billy Bob whos had a rifle in his hands since the age of 12 and served 8 years in the marines slaughter all the gender benders
>>
>>130086171
>I think the reality is that this is, if it gets really bad, going to be a close fight. There will be plenty of infighting among the left and the right.

It would be a close fight. You've identified the Left's greatest advantage, which is foreign support. Meanwhile, the Left is disadvantaged in terms of geography, resources (yes,) military support, social cohesion, infrastructure, etc. The question is, will foreign support be enough to turn the tide?

That depends entirely on the economy. If the economy is as strong as it is now, then yes. But if something happens to the economy and the dollar, then the Left WON'T be able to purchase military support from foreign entities. Also don't assume that 'brown labor' is going to make the difference in the conflict. Most of these people are on food stamps because they aren't capable of feeding themselves. In a war-stresser situation, they become a hungry mob, not a well-organized logistical core.

>It's going to be thousands of sub groups of both the left and the right fighting loosely in a left / right brown / white war.

The closest thing to a massive division of factions was the Russian Civil War. The faction that was the most coherent and united triumphed, despite being outnumbered and despised by all other factions. Keep this in mind.
>>
In my fucking state.
>>
>>130075324
That event was staged.
>>
File: 1451788993430.gif (2MB, 294x196px) Image search: [Google]
1451788993430.gif
2MB, 294x196px
>>130073324
>inb4 more whites kill more whites and everyone else profits
>>
Reminder: The only people pushing for civil war on this board are either globalist shills, kikes or indoctrinated retards who are unaware they are pushing a globalist kike agenda. Civil war and unrest in America is the wet dream of groups like ADL, AIPAC, The Hasbara, JIDF, Israel, Soros’ Open Society or some other filthy and dirty zionist organization that pays dumb niggers to shill here.

They are pushing for step 3 Crisis.

1. Demoralization
2. Destabilization
3. Crisis
4. Normalization

"redpilled" people screaming for RACE WAR NOW are just as dumb as socialistic liberal retards. Without Law & Order we would be crumbling into a war torn shit hole and vulnerable to regime shifts. If we actually had a civil war we could be attacked by foreign countries, we could lose many of our rights, and many people could die pointless deaths.

Nobody wants a civil war but people who seek to destroy America. Deescalation and diplomacy are what you should be supporting. The far left is pushing to shut down diplomacy, escalate the situation and create a conflict. A conflict without discussion and diplomacy will only lead to violence.

BLM, Antifa, BAMN, etc... are attempts at inciting a crisis. So far tension is building and people are becoming more and more radical and unreasonable. These are funded organized movements with the goal of growing into something that takes on a life of it's own.

Also to the people thinking leftists are scared of firearms, Antifa is training with guns and protesting with slung AR's and AK's. These people have been brainwashed into soros soldiers.
>>
>>130087726
Concern trolling.
>>
>>130086325
I think it's going to be a very decentralized conflict on both sides. It's going to be a war of a hundred ideologies, half on the left half on the right. It's going to look like a middle eastern war. Too many groups to keep track of and constant infighting on both sides.

There's too much fantasy on both sides about some sort of unity. Both the left and the right keeps acting like their side is in complete unity and will shatter the enemy into a bunch of fragmented pieces. I think it's arrogance. Both sides are terribly fragmented and are going to experience a serious lack of unity.

Even this thread is an example of it. Plenty of people advocating for genocide and expulsion of non-whites and jews and others saying that we'll just be fighting white liberals and we'll get it under control quickly without much bloodshed. The nazis will fight with the conservatives and they'll be fighting with the fascists.

Imagine a single nazi militia murders an entire black neighborhood killing hundreds of non-combatants in a single night? They'd immediately be declared war criminals by right wing moderates and hunted down. Then other nazi groups would rush to their defense. Probably fascists too. Then the white right wingers are split in half.

Same will happen on the left. It's gonna be a total fucking mess on both sides.

>>130087290
An endless stream of foreign troops turned the tide in both world wars. And this will be nothing like the Russian Civil War. It's not nearly as homogeneous a society. It'll be more like the Libyan or Syrian civil war. It's way too ethnically, religiously, politically and socially diverse here.
>>
>>130078558
Lefties probably won't use guns. Kinda surprised this one bernie bro did. They will use riots and bombs and property destruction to intimidate. Think Weather Underground 2.0.
>>
>>130087290

Look at the history of leftist community organizing mate... they are very effective in it. For some of their higher ups, it has become a science and they are very proficient in it.

It is absolutely neccesary for the right to find a commonality they can really around.
>>
>>130073324

Anyone got a link to the book Civil War2 by the Rhodesian vet?

He p much nailed it
>>
>>130087726
Agree. Civil war sounds awful. I'd rather not have to do that this summer. Trump needs to act tho. His silence is a bit eerie.
>>
>>130087726

Yet those people you are talking about have allready gained cultural dominance and have the entire esteblishment shilling for them.

I'm genuinly interested but, if a civil war doesnt happen, how do you see this ending for America? It will be just a slow decline into oblivion.
>>
File: homage-to-catalonia.jpg (30KB, 260x422px) Image search: [Google]
homage-to-catalonia.jpg
30KB, 260x422px
>>130087853
Russia was literally 'only' 50% Russian when the Russian Civil War began. Nothing was homogenous in the Empire. Stalin made Russia homogenous after-the-fact. Also, the endless stream of 'foreign troops' was only possible because the economy was there to support it. If something were to happen to the world economy, then the money wouldn't be there to support the foreign intervention. Which again goes back to the point I made earlier. As long as finance can afford to wage the war while being cut off from the American economy, then they can be successful. IDK what's hard to understand about this point.

>>130087979
I used to be Left. Social Justice Warriors are no Communists (or even Democratic Socialists.) See pic related/
>>
>>130087937

Ever heard of the Weather underground? the RAF maybe? Stop being in denial.
>>
File: k1gphi4fivry.jpg (77KB, 908x756px) Image search: [Google]
k1gphi4fivry.jpg
77KB, 908x756px
>>130075324
>>
File: 20170615_182525.png (343KB, 720x895px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_182525.png
343KB, 720x895px
>>
>>130073324
Upgrade your phones Americans. We want high-quality footage of your war. The side with potato quality videos loses the war.
>>
File: 1496358146312.jpg (145KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
1496358146312.jpg
145KB, 750x745px
>>130082347

That's why they want refugees
>>
>>130073324
>take a whiff of the power
>>
>>130076578
Gone with the wind
>>
>>130088821

Can/ k/ tell us what calibre made that hot? If it was a .22 the shooters were most def niggers
>>
>>130083155

Talk about a DREAM JOB!!!!!!
>>
>>130075797
Underrrated
>>
>>130087979
It's total arrogance. They read the same history that we read and many of them are well educated. They don't have as much military experience as we do, but they have some, and they have some of the most well educated people on the planet who have been meticulously planning this for years. Plus a massive amount of human reserves. Just communism alone is intoxicating enough to the ignorant masses. Combine that with the neo-marxism that has been so carefully refined in the university for nearly 50 years now to attract as many people as possible and you have one of the most massive ideologies to ever mobilize the people at large.

The overconfidence in this thread is irritating. It's the same arrogance they have on the left posting on Twitter about how they're going to take over the country. People on both sides just aren't taking this seriously enough.

>>130088441
Lack of money has never stopped a war. Where's the money to be made warring in Afghanistan? For the westerners there's a lot in military contracts and arms sales, but what about the other side? Why are there people from Kazakhstan and Pakistan and Uzbekistan joining the Taliban down there? How much do you think they get paid? Where do you think they're buying their guns and tanks from? The Russians and Chinese and Pakistani government? They don't buy shit from them. They have no tanks and they make their own guns. It's a religious fervor. It's dedication to dying for something they believe in.

This right wing left wing shit, especially on the far end is basically religion. Especially neo-marxism and anti-imperialism. Lack of money didn't stop either world war. They took out loans worth more than their nations several times over. But maybe I just have a hard time understanding the point.
>>
>>130076386
>.30-06
>100 yards
Anon...i don't think you are doing it right...
>>
>>130087853
>>130088291

It would be terrible; machete gangs, rampant disease, atrocities --- everyone loses
>>
>>130089504
I agree anon, typically the right goes "hurr durr muh leftie wangs don't have gunz xD" but what they fail to see is the outside and foreign factors that WILL inevitably involve themselves in our civil war and WILL supply the opposition and opposition groups/factions with weaponry and training. One of the most important rules of war is to never underestimate your enemy.
>>
>>130088309

Limited riots with no outright shooting war would be best case scenario
>>
>>130073324
Holy shit he's right
>>
>>130089504

A civil war would play right into the hands of China and their East Asian Alliance
>>
>>130089504
Let's take the reverse perspective. When we started to bomb the oil production supply of ISIS rather than attempt to do tactical bombing, is when ISIS started to go down. Why? Because they could no longer afford the logistics of their war. All the motivation in the world was meaningless without the means to which wage war. Their gains rapidly declined because of it. For the Taliban, they receive their money from nations dedicated to their cause, as well as opium/drug production of their own.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/15/politics/us-bombs-isis-cash-money-iraq/index.html

Look. Accuse me of overconfidence all you want. All I'm saying is that without an economy to support a war effort, a war effort cannot be waged. More importantly, you overestimate the Left's ability to maintain cohesion, but that's besides the point.

Here's the weaknesses that plague the Right if the war were to start.

>Less foreign support. What support exists comes from Russia.
>Less overall people. (But higher population of working class/soldier class)

Fill the rest of the list. What are other weaknesses do you see plague the Right?
>>
>>130087799
Passive hivemind.
>>
>>130090028
>everyone loses
Except for kikes and globalist whores
>>
Can we have uniforms, because my skin is kind of brown and I don't wanna get mistaken for a liberal/illegal. Seriously fuck those guys.
>>
File: 1496944190158.jpg (41KB, 289x425px) Image search: [Google]
1496944190158.jpg
41KB, 289x425px
>>130074468
>Going to war with a Snowflake rifle
>>
>>130087256
this is going to be the best summer ever, I can tell
>>
>>130091337
Yes desu, i agreed with what some anon said in here earlier about pol needing a logistics general ready in case SHTF soon in july and august, we seriously need to be organized into some sort of paramilitaries or shit
>>
>>130090028
Agreed on this point. Everyone would lose if a Civil war began. The question is, who would survive the Civil War?
>>
File: 1486253838573.jpg (7KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1486253838573.jpg
7KB, 227x222px
>>130091294

Are you kidding? They would find a way to profit and coalesce power
>>
>>130090028
Massive drug production and the selling of nuclear material, God forbid weapons, to fund the war. Plus this is one of the richest countries in the world. Take over an enemy neighborhood and there will be so much loot to sell on the black market to fund more guns and ammo and medical supplies and radio equipment. Doesn't even have to be the black market either. It can be considered lawful liquidation of enemy property. There's plenty of money to be made to keep the war going and plenty of American born criminals happy to fill the role.

>>130090092
And they'll do it for practically free too. There would be a number of nations happy to throw in a container ship's worth of guns, food and medical supplies as well as special operations groups to help set up training camps.

>>130090532
Exactly. They'd happily pay out of pocket to keep it going.

>>130090565
ISIS is at war with EVERYONE with perhaps the exception of Saudi Arabia and Qatar and to a lesser extent Turkey and Israel. Plus they pretty much have never held control over anything other than the most barren landscapes on planet Earth. Other than oil, the region they control has nothing of value to sell to anyone and oil production facilities are massive things that they couldn't defend because they had absolutely no air support and only minimal defense against it. To even compare half of America to that is insanity.

The left can easily fund a war for years and years to come. A brutal total war. They'll get plenty of support from governments all around the world. This argument of "there isn't an economy to support the war" is ridiculous. They will pull loans. They will get donations. They will confiscate everything from the enemy and sell it. They'll conscript people to work and export products to sympathetic nations. They'll get foreign military aid. I mean Jesus Christ, imagine the UN and EU supports them and takes the opportunity to become the "new America" in terms of destabilizing a nation.
>>
>>130091543
Kikes and rich people with private mercenary armies.
>>
>>130091543

It might not even matter; most likely, the survivors would be so desperate for relief, they would accept the first globalist leader to come along
>>
>>130075866
love that flag
>>
>>130073324

I was born ready
>>
>>130091709

Alright, so now that we agree it would be fucking shit show, how do we prevent it? How do we soft brainwash the leftists? How do you make self hating humans appreciate life again?
>>
File: 1495054435548.jpg (411KB, 1206x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1495054435548.jpg
411KB, 1206x1228px
Is the Saxon awake yet? Does he know how to hate?
>>
>>130091466
We don't need paramilitaries per se. That would attract the wrath of the alphabet soup agencies, and, while I do see a civil war in our future (barring WWIII,) it may not kick off for years. People are still too fat and happy. Start gun clubs. Network with likeminded individuals. Understand how our supply chains work, and be ready to step in and either keep them up and running, or be a replacement for whatever is going to fail.

I think that people underestimate just how many people could die from starvation and disease in a 2nd American Civil War.
>>
>>130092118

Who doesn't love killing your cousins, mountains of amputated limbs, and having your family lands pillaged?
>>
File: Robert E Lee WTF is this shit?.jpg (67KB, 581x768px) Image search: [Google]
Robert E Lee WTF is this shit?.jpg
67KB, 581x768px
>>130092373

>idolizing Ron Paul and Adolf Hitler at the same time
>>
>>130073324
Stop fucking LARPing. You know at least 20 leftists that deserve death and you've done nothing but bitch on the internet. We can't have a war if we're the only ones dying. That's what we call in the industry a massacre. If you want to fight then just fucking do it. If not shut the fuck up.
>>
>>130092189
There is no way to prevent it. The United States will collapse and never be whole again.
>>
>>130091709
I will say it'll be interesting to see how the world plays out given the rise of a conflict. It'll literally be all of global finance attempting to subdue America. If you think that's the decisive factor in this war, then its best you make peace with the Left. Foreign intervention has lost wars though, in history, such as Vietnase, French, and Russian Revolution, but it's also won wars in history, such as the American Revolution or the Malay emergency. The question is, do you believe that global finance has enough of a capacity to subdue America in a war? The question is more complicated than it seems, because there are countless factors besides foreign intervention. But we'll have to see.

>>130092189
it depends entirely on the leadership of the left-wing and right-wing parties. Don't bother asking us neets on how to prevent a war if the powers-at-be are obsessed in kickstarting a conflict.
>>
>>130082484
You may have citizenship once you present 15 commie tongues
>>
>>130092373

Your best bed would be to disguise local militias as friendly neighborhood watch groups and slowly integrate into local government
>>
>>130092373
YES you are exactly the Libertarian Nationalist Fascist I'm looking for to seed my Spartan womb
>>
>>130082695
Why did they want to secede?

What were the states right issues and economic issues predicated upon?

>The Civil War started because of uncompromising differences between the free and slave states over the power of the national government to prohibit slavery in the territories that had not yet become states. When Abraham Lincoln won election in 1860 as the first Republican president on a platform pledging to keep slavery out of the territories, seven slave states in the deep South seceded and formed a new nation, the Confederate States of America. The incoming Lincoln administration and most of the Northern people refused to recognize the legitimacy of secession. They feared that it would discredit democracy and create a fatal precedent that would eventually fragment the no-longer United States into several small, squabbling countries.

I think it's reductive to say it wasn't about slavery or it was all about slavery.
>>
>>130092491

>Northerners
>Cousins

My family resided in the South exclusively until 40 years ago. Even now, most still live on the periphery (Oklahoma, Texas, etc.). Ain't no such thing as a Yankee I will ever call kin or comrade.

As for pillaging, the North has been doing that for the past 150 years, we got nothing to lose by rebelling and everything by not.
>>
>>130092495
This is the future and I am immediately aroused.
>>
>>130082695
IOW, it wasn't about FREEING the slaves on day one, but it was about slavery on day one.
>>
>>130092925
Don't confuse Midwesterners with Northeasterners. Without them holding down the flank, the South is fucked once again.
>>
>>130092400

>This

I cannot agree with this more; we also need to get likeminded individuals into local politics...I can guarantee the leftists are doing this
>>
File: 9u40h5ywm48y.jpg (51KB, 1097x900px) Image search: [Google]
9u40h5ywm48y.jpg
51KB, 1097x900px
>>130073324
This should be interesting, even if a war doesn't happen or something similar to it, theirs diffidently going to be a great divide that will last 100+ years.
>>
>>130087799
Not being a retard.
>>
>>130090565
Do you seriously think the EU wants right wingers to win this war? They're already afraid that right wing sentiment is spreading from America to Europe. They'll happily support the "non-racist side in the atrocious American civil war". They have plenty of problems to deal with, but they're still the first world. They have a massive economy that will happily take on the American Left as a client state in their need to purchase supplies and their need to export goods. They'll take the same role that America did in both world wars. They'll sell them weapons and goods letting them rack up massive debts and then they'll come in to turn the tide in the end so the people who owe them win and have to spend the next few generations paying it off.

This argument that there's no money to fund the war is insane. Especially considering how many very rich and powerful foreign groups and nations support the American left. We have Russia? Woop dee doo. Their economy doesn't even top Italy's and the whole EU is leaning toward the left wing? I mean come on.

>>130092189
>how do we prevent it?
We don't. It's either a slow death of demographic extinction or a quicker fierier one of warfare that borders on the endemic and leads to balkanization.

We have to fight and win. I don't know how. But that's the only way otherwise you can kiss white America and Europe goodbye.

>>130092705
It's way too big and unprecedented to make any sort of conclusions about how the outside world will intervene in it. But there's no doubt that damn near every nation will see themselves as having some stake in the outcome of it and will do what they can to the extent they feel it's necessary to push it towards the end that serves them.

Only time will tell.
>>
>>130076386
Now that's a spicy meat-a-ball
>>
File: Cuckservative-Christianity.jpg (2MB, 3651x2855px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckservative-Christianity.jpg
2MB, 3651x2855px
>all these idiots that think the war with be left vs right
it's going to be a yugoslav style race war you dummies

resist.com/CWII.pdf
>>
>>130093416
Proofs bongistani
>>
File: 12745.jpg (95KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
12745.jpg
95KB, 952x536px
>>130093416
Wrong again. Sub-factions eating each other whilst fighting for the coasts against the other faction
>>
>>130093258
Good discussion. I see and recognize the greatest strength of the Left in an upcoming conflict. Although don't sell short the Russian Military. Russia alone could conquer Europe without US intervention.
>>
>>130093258
>It's way too big and unprecedented to make any sort of conclusions about how the outside world will intervene in it.
We still have nukes. Plus enough privately owned firearms to arm every single soldier, reservist and mercenary on the PLANET 5x over. If I were another country, I'd be leery of sticking my nose into a 2nd American Civil War.
>>
>>130092506
Oh shit buddy you got me there
>>
>>130093416
Not right off the bat.

Give it time for the rest of the right to see the light
>>
>>130087853
Yeah probably would be pretty similar to Syria. You'd see the military fracture. Would be horrific, but ultimately more of the military/LE lean right and in the event of an urban/rural split cities are going to be deathtraps.

Let the games begin.
>>
>>130093740
>strategic exchange over sending arms

It would have happened already m8
Boots on soil is a whole nother thing bud, Even then I doubt it unless their allies agree to not fire back
>>
>>130093416
That picture reminds me, what will happen with the Mexican cartels and hell, the Mexican government. Do you that they'll invade during the civil war to 'protect' Mexican citizens in America? Is California gonna be Mexico again?
>>
>>130089326
Its a picture of a bullet will little for comparison.
If I had to guess it looks more like a 40 or a 45.
>>
>>130093828
Realistically pols dreams of a white ethnostate would die off, we'd end up being the american SAA with blumpf as our assad and the rest of the international community funding and arming our enemies
>>
All you motherfuckers are obsessed with striking small time shit instead of hunting down the big guys right off the bat.

Don't give em time to escape if it goes down
>>
>>130091543
The side that doesn't spit on law enforcement and the military at every opportunity while they avoid scary firearms like they're a disease?
>>
>>130094030
I should have been more clear: I was referring to boots on the ground. But, TBQH, I don't that the globalists can swing what they want to swing. It already costs too much to keep the complexity that we have up, and they want to add more.
>>
>>130074386

A second civil war here would unironically be on par with WW3 on the happening scale just due to the sheer amount of geopolitical chaos that would ensue from the US military having to abruptly pull back to fight on the homefront.
>>
>>130094379
Apply legally cuck
>>
>>130092400
>die from starvation

This. The biggest problem with a "civil war" scenario is that most of the Leftists are in the cities, and they will be killing each other for food within days if shit goes down.

Also it will be the niggers who riot first, and in a situation like that all the white liberals will get a rude awakening when all their talk of "diversity and inclusion" goes out the window. Diversity only works as long as the niggers keep getting their welfare checks and foodstamps, in a real domestic conflict scenario the "inclusive coalition" of the left will fall apart, niggers won't be on ANYONE'S side.
>>
File: CkIUaWUUUAAkLQH.jpg (64KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
CkIUaWUUUAAkLQH.jpg
64KB, 547x500px
>>130093621
read the book, nearly all of the political tension in america can be traced back to tribal politics
>>130093808
wont happen for at least another 20 years, right wing politics in america are white politics through and through
>>130094062
armed insurgency with fighters and weapons smuggled across the border, see the war in ukraine
>>
>>130076763
Stfu are silencers becoming legal?
>>
>>130094196

>instead of hunting down the big guys right off the bat.

I want them to be alive to watch their dreams turn to ash.
>>
>>130075866
saved and checked thank you satan
>>
>>130093703
>Russian military
Absolutely right about that. Question is will they do anything with it or will we even need it in the first place? Or maybe they take the opportunity to be come Europe's new protector and take up America's current role? Or maybe just use it for expansionism.

Plus if America is suddenly and definitely out of the "intervention game" for the duration of the war, just think of all the nations that will take the opportunity to do what they've been wanting to for years now. Quite possibly a Paki/Indian war. China might invade Taiwan. The two Koreas are in the balance. Chinese influence over the Philippines becomes certain. Russian take over of Eastern Ukraine. The whole middle east might get restructured according to Saudi Arabia, Israel, Iran and Turkey's plans. Middle America falls apart, and perhaps countries in South America and Mexico too.

It's an infinitely fascinating scenario.

>>130093740
>We still have nukes
That's the terrifying part. Who knows who's going to get their hands on those nukes and how long are they going to hold on to them before finding themselves in a desperate enough situation to threaten to use them.

Russians start to intervene with air support and material aid? Some crazy leftist group threatens Russia.

UN and EU send military force to America? Crazy right wing group nukes their fleet at sea.

It's never happened before. So many nuclear weapons being caught between two vicious sides in a civil war. The collapse of the Soviet Union was close, but that was a very peaceful collapse all things considered. Imagine the nuclear arsenal of the Soviet Union in the hands of both sides of the Russian Civil War. Terrifying.
>>
So there's a couple things that rarely get brought up in these threads that I feel are very pertinent to this discussion: 1. the last thing major corporations would want is a civil war as this would mean no more profits 2. The economic elite and to certain extents the political elite are not at all invested in this country as they have by and large fallen for the globalist sales pitch. To clarify they have more loyalty towards the elite of other countries than your average citizen in America
This the people with the most agency and influence in this country have an interest in the US NOT entering a civil war as they depend on the status quo for their status
I am wrong in thinking this way?
>>
>>130088837
civil war with 5g phones. can't wait for lauren southern to eat a bullet in front of a go pro
>>
>>130094462
Maybe they just want World war 3 to start because they know we'll win round 1 at home
Hell they probably need us to send the fuckers to camps so they can play the "Nazi Americans!" card even though it was them in control fucking the world the whole time and they're just jumping ship

But maybe they're just confident they can off trump and take back control of the military, hoping the lefty officers can hold it together when the start in on Russia
>>130094745
The few years of chaos ahead might speed that process up. Think Weimar.
>>130094932
>I want them to run off and throw money and orders at their goons from the safety of their bug-out location
Nah. Just be done with it.
>>
>>130094171
Possibly, but I'm willing to bet enough military and former military would find common ground on the right to end anything the left could bring to a civil conflict. After that we still have the nukes, assuming we dont use them on each other or fracture to the point they're sold to further the deepening conflict.

Won't know until we try, and it looks like the left drew first blood in the Trump age. Can't wait.
>>
>>130095426
>the leaf turns on it's own
>>
>>130095494

>Nah. Just be done with it.

It is not His will.
>>
>>130094171
>Assad with hundreds of thousands in personnel around the world with #1 force projection

Eh. Fear would bring us allies too.
Fear of retaliation and fear of Hillary in charge.
>>
File: IMG_0497.jpg (29KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.jpg
29KB, 175x175px
LETS FUCKING GO BOYS!!!!! YEEEEEEEHAWWWWW
>>
>>130095589
Prove to me that god wants us to let our enemy get away with killing more people rather than end a bigger conflict early and save lives.

What god do you speak of buddy
>>
File: 1493136698488.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1493136698488.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
>>130092925
what are you talking about you guys brought niggers here and all of the south receives more money from the federal government than it pays in.

I don't hate white southerners, I lived in louisiana for a few years. Just saying though. also, yanks tend to be ghost skins or covertly racist. evidence: the north is WAY more segregated than the south today. Detroit is literally ethnically balkanized, the nice suburbs are 95+% white.
>>
>>130094554
The United States Army does not have jurisdiction on U.S. soil and whomsoever violates USC 18 sec. 1385 is liable to be sentenced to not more than two years in prison.
>>
File: cant....jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
cant....jpg
27KB, 504x415px
Anybody else just gonna read up a lot on survivalism now and run innawoods and just straight up avoid conflict if an all out civil war broke out?
>>
>>130074386

the us not being able to function would tank the world economy, it would make the great depression look like your bills at the end of the month
>>
>>130096028
Under martial law, the US army can operate on US soil.
>>
>>130096028
Good luck enforcing that.
>>
>>130096195
You're talking about full collapse buddy.

There's a job that needs to be done
>>
>>130083275
Asking at public ranges is a good bet. The Colonial in Richmond has some information on them, Virginia civilian defense league also could give you info. Good luck finding one without one possible plant or lardass LMOE.

As other annon said, best bet is to research, find similar minds and start your own.
>>
>>130096195

i work at ups stocking trucks from 4 to 10. i dread thinking ill get out of work the day shit hits the fan and not know it until i turn on my car radio.
>>
>ITT: Ooga booga commies
We have a horse in this race or something?
>>
File: 1.jpg (173KB, 876x658px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
173KB, 876x658px
So if the civil war starts. Is it safe to assume all that hatred towards fake news will end up with a lot of jewnalists being dead? lol
>>
Dear Burgers:

I know I'm a fucking leaf but you guys know how bad it is here and I hope you understand that not all of us want what goes on here.
I'd volunteer the shit out of helping the right in a civil war, so as to preserve freedom.

All I ask is that I get land in Montana and maybe find a 6+/10 gf, preferably deaf so as to not take away too much from the US population for the natives.

Would that be unreasonable or should I aim for less? Should I just be a merchant for the right?
>>
File: 69f.jpg (68KB, 680x655px) Image search: [Google]
69f.jpg
68KB, 680x655px
>>130096561
>burger meme
>>
>>130095494
the most important thing to do is radicalise liberals and minorities now so that a civil war happens sooner rather than later, the sooner it happens, the better chance whites have

memes like "punch a nazi" are great for getting the left to rationalise violence, we need more of that
>>
>>130096627
>Right-wing Americans
Better?
>>
>>130084810
those guns are real, they have a video of them all shooting in some desert somewhere
>>
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/01/24/americas_second_civil_war_132880.html

Few months old but a decent read.
>>
>>130095404
>the last thing major corporations would want is a civil war as this would mean no more profits
There were a large portion of theorists who said that a European war (WWI) was impossible because it would be so destructive and Europe was wealthier than ever before in human history. It was a very popular sentiment at the time. They were completely and utterly wrong.

A co-theory of this was that there wouldn't be enough money to keep the war going. That all the countries with their economies, as successful as they were, still weren't enough to pay for the war to last more than a couple years. That war had become too expensive and that even all the money of the newly integrated world economy wasn't enough to keep a modern world war going. They too were wrong. Everyone just went into massive debt. They sold their future generations into debt slavery to keep fighting. And even if they couldn't pay they'd challenge their creditors to come and collect given that the debtor had used all their loans to buy the world's supply of guns and ammunition.

It's kind of like how America is in roughly 20 trillion dollars of debt right now, but no one can come collect because we spend it all on our military.

You can say well then the countries who wouldn't pay would stop getting loans, sure, but the other side was doing the same. So who are you gonna loan money to? No one? Doesn't matter because now all their money is gone and they aren't getting it back unless that side they loaned to wins so they have to involve themselves in the war to fight for the debt that they're owed. The creditors quickly went from creditor to conspirator to co-belligerent in the thick of the fighting.
>>
>tfw unemployed and haven't purchased guns
>not enough money to buy any

am i screwed for CW2?
>>
>>130073324
The US wont survive a civil war for sure.
Just watch whats happening in the middle east with all those factions.
>>
>>130096195
If you're one of the few lucky ones living near innawoods conditions, then it's a good idea.
>>
>>130096751
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/02/will_the_second_civil_war_turn_violent_133763.html

Same author expanding on his first article.
>>
>>130077723
>civil war was over slaves

Nice meme
>>
>>130096516
Aren't the nogs rioting already trying to set them on fire while we still have electricity and internet? Or was that antifa? Either way probably.
>>
>>130096803
When the metal starts to hit the meat, you'll be sure to find one lying around.
>>
>>130095387
>That's the terrifying part. Who knows who's going to get their hands on those nukes and how long are they going to hold on to them before finding themselves in a desperate enough situation to threaten to use them.

The largest stockpile in the US is probably less than an hour drive from me.

>>130095494
No camps would be required. A civil war would collapse the economy and the welfare state would go away. You'd want to be very far away from any major US city with a large welfare dependent population.
>>
>>130096803
There will be plenty of guns available for the fight if you can survive the first few weeks.
>>
>>130096650
This guy gets it. Jews will likely use a Civil War to their advantage somehow but it's better than slow death over generations of cucks. A Civil War would be like cleansing fire for the west. Part of the reason I didn't really care who won in the elections because while I preferred Trump, Hillary would let a bunch of rapefugees in which would redpill people fast in our current cultural climate.

You must be like Kek. Embrace chaos and always use any situation to your advantage.
>>
>>130079592
Most western countries have a ban on travelling to a country to be a foreign fighter, if they credible intelligence that's what you'll be doing they will stop you at the airport and if they find that you were doing it while you were there they won't let you back in or arrest you upon arrival. The US will be treated the same
>>
>>130096954
>>130096751
>The left in America
Stopped reading there. There is no left-wing representation in USA.
>>
>>130073754
One can only hope that he chokes to death on his own seizure vomit.
>>
>>130096195
My girlfriend has 300 acres in northern wisconsin. Woodie af, 2 hour drive, theres a cabin with a river, guns and food. Been stocking up all winter, I have almost two years worth of food, and water... This summer im going to build a log fense around the place with shooting slits in it.

I genuinely think the world is fucked, and the little effort and money I put in to stock the place, is worth it.
>>
Lets do this already Civil war 2 this time we will win
>>
File: 1228099725681.png (64KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1228099725681.png
64KB, 1280x1024px
>>130089326
assuming that picture is actually of the truck and the placement, it's 9mm/.380 ACP
>>
>>130096715
Yeah, but they're not all shooting the same rifles they're holding in that pic. Some are, but not all. What do you want to bet that a couple of them own a bunch of guns and loaned them out to some of them that have none?

Oh, and that chick with the carbine AR has optics on it that are more appropriate for a full rifle length AR-10. It looks like it has a 44mm+ objective on it. On a fucking carbine.
>>
>>130096650'
right on nigel
>>130097112
Or serving right on the edges keeping the hordes at bay
>>
>>130082484
You can actually get US citizenship by joining our military. Do it. You sound like a good one to have next to me.
>>
>>130096772
Okay fair enough, your first paragraph at least then you sorta went on a tangent there bud. I'm just not sure a civil war is coming. If it does I don't see it being for quite a while, people have too much invested in their consumerist and materialistic lives, especially those with wealth and influence. And all the while we're being outbred and out-politicized with things like InDivisble which has me thinking that it will be a quiet and calm takeover rather than a violent war. I think Bezmenov was right about the whole demoralization thing
>>
>>130097288

I'm pretty convinced that (((they))) are creating the civil war. Jews will support which ever side is losing to make the conflict last as long as possible. Then they will shape shift to the winning side, as usual, and call for tolerance and peace. They are the real enemies don't ever forget, anons.
>>
File: 2015-08-08.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-08.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>130074468

Aye. 'Bout time we give them what for, Yeeehaw!
>>
File: fug wojak.png (12KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
fug wojak.png
12KB, 238x212px
>>130097481
lands expensive as hell in northeast. Probably gonna rough it and hide somewhere innawoods for a couple weeks then. I just gotta find a safe route to Adirondacks. I feel if I made my way to Appalachia I'd get caught in crossfire.
>>
>>130076578
Winston Churchill wrote a great book on the war and took a fair stance on the Southern perspective. Best point he made was that Southerners who fought in the war were born into a system that was deeply entrenched and had been around for hundreds of years. It's not like they were trying to invent slavery.

Another good book is the memoirs of a Scottish immigrant who lived in New Orleans and fought for the Confederacy. Talked about how the worst slave owners were northerners themselves that owned plantations strictly for profit treated the slaves the worst whereas the true Southerners treated their slaves much better because a master who wasn't fearful of revolt was a fool.
>>
>>130097379
There is.
>>
>>130074468
I think anons should all pitch in and by a surplus army black hawk. What better way to physically remove Communists?
>>
>>130097288
Kek, through your digits, says we should keep an eye on those pesky jooden methinks
>>
>>130075324
>Hit Dick Spencer twice
>Couldn't even phase him

LMAO, didn't some TradWorkers in Sacramento literally butcher Antifas 100-1?

We're superior to you, just admit it. Or actually don't, so that we can slice you open some more soon.
>>
File: 1494150744801-pol.jpg (88KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1494150744801-pol.jpg
88KB, 736x552px
>>130097288
>88
Praise Kek!
>>
>>130097481
You should marry her anon, if anything just for access to that sweet sweet forested acreage
>>
>>130097838
Where im at theres a bunch of cabins that are owned by rich people that never go there, usually have a lane thats hidden on some back road that takes you to one.

Might be able to find one and break in, pretty sure if a real war broke out owning the land will be irrelevant.
>>
File: 1493072896394.png (244KB, 629x547px) Image search: [Google]
1493072896394.png
244KB, 629x547px
>>130098003
Well, IF Bernie starts his own party, maybe the 42% will rear their head. Otherwise, it's just two groups of right-wing retards screeching at each other. Two different factions of capitalists, same as the first civil war. Liberalism and power from wealth was in USA from the start. That's why the entire country was a mistake.
>>
File: 11p93x.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
11p93x.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>130089634
See, I was thinking the exact same thing.
>>
>>130082484
this this this.

Literally any rwds that started will be filled with endless volunteers. Those veterans will learn from established ones for the day of the rope.
>>
>>130097555
>What do you want to bet that a couple of them own a bunch of guns and loaned them out to some of them that have none?

I have no doubt that this is the case, a couple of the guys with LBE seem like the types and the randomness of the guns really makes it seem like they're all from somebody's collection.

Doesn't make the less real. And I'm sure that there's a couple of actual airsoft in there, it's just better to assume they're real.

Every right-wing dude I know has an AR-15 and I've built a bunch of extras to hand out if shit pops off. If the right is as individualistic as their guns are, they're going to be completely fucked when it comes to squad tactics. And I've only ever seen one leftist with a silencer/suppressor.

>Oh, and that chick with the carbine AR has optics on it that are more appropriate for a full rifle length AR-10. It looks like it has a 44mm+ objective on it. On a fucking carbine.

The last thing I want them to know is how to zero their shit, we should start posting fake manuals or something to fuck with them.
>>
>>130074386
Get yer guns boys
>>
File: 1493199068786.gif (3MB, 459x409px) Image search: [Google]
1493199068786.gif
3MB, 459x409px
>>130097825
>Glock knife
>>
>>130098250
Yeah man her family owns a logging company, theres 1000s of acres in the UP.

She sucks, but the money and land...
>>
>>130073607
You've been waiting since the day you were born?
>>
>>130096803
>>130096989
You'll probably be able to barter for a gun if it get real. You can take some things in your house, essentials, and trade them for one. Or just join up with a militia and they might have a spare. You could be like a Russian WWII fighter and just march towards enemy territory in your column with a broomstick making "pew pew" noises and pick up the first gun you see or from the first comrade who dies.

>>130097340
They can easily fly to Canada or Mexico and sneak in. Especially Canada for Europeans. That border is so wide and is barely even marked let alone patrolled or barricaded with any sort of fence.

>>130097736
>I'm just not sure a civil war is coming
Sure, it was just one politically related HAPPENING the other day. It'll probably be thrown under the rug of MSM acting like left wing terrorism is no big deal and highlighting how awful the right is to try to make up for it and everyone will just not give a shit and go back to their shitty jobs, and boring classes for useless degrees and grab a frappuccino from Starbucks on their way home.

But this isn't the
>Civil War ISN'T Happening
thread. If we're gonna discuss possibilities might as go all out with it while trying to stay as grounded in reality as possible.

But I agree. Seems more likely that it'll just be a slow burn of demographic defeat and we'll just be bred out of relevance first then possibly existence. An other civil war will come, but it's in our favor to have it sooner rather than later to take the most advantage of our numbers, which just keep dwindling relative to the population at large as time goes by.
>>
File: 1497478699614.png (396KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
1497478699614.png
396KB, 728x635px
>>130073754
Just remember anon, he didn't die of natural causes
>>
>>130098665
Well I hope she sucks often :^)
>>
>>130098364
>owning land is irrelevent
If you have enough wealth you can merc up and make yourself comfy while your soldiers keep the unwashed masses at bay.
>>
>>130097736
>I'm just not sure a civil war is coming.
It's a meme that almost every American has spread. Through collective consciousness and meme magic another Civil War is almost inevitable.
>>
File: 1495639514056.jpg (85KB, 545x507px) Image search: [Google]
1495639514056.jpg
85KB, 545x507px
>>130073324
I WANT TO KILL SOME FUCKING LIBTAAAARRRRDDDDSSSS
>>
File: 1497503318449.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1497503318449.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>130092705
These dumbshits keep acting like because a few retards spray each other in the streets, that Americas gov wont still have control of nukes to defend the mainland.
>implying that the US gov would allow faggots to arm rebels on a scale large enough to affect the outcome of a civil war without massive retaliation
>implying that the amount of anti-American groups within the gov wouldnt be able to take immediate control over the heaviest, highest tech shit possible
>heavyLARP
Were all just pawns in a game.
Strap in m8, were in for a wild ride.
>>
>>130089634
I thought the same. I am proficient out to 500 meters. Pretty accurate out to 800. 100 meters is terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 220x200px
>>130098942
>>
>>130098942
Well, thats not happening, ive seen enough movies, niggers will turn on me and take my shit. Ill be comfy by myself, I dont trust anyone, even myself.
>>
>>130098929
>>130099284
Meant for this
>>
>>130096516
100%
I predict a lot of journos we going to die over the next 8+ years
>>
>>130086495
Carlos!...
>>
Am I the only one who feels a difference in the air since yesterday? I don't know how to explain it but seeing liberals applaud a shooter who tried to kill senators in the presence of their children I officially don't give a single fuck about trying to recruit them to our cause. These people are human garbage and I welcome the day that they go too far and get BTFOd.
>>
888 says civil war this month
>>
Is it wrong that I'm excited for the civil war?
>>
I am kek and I say that a new civil war will start in September.
>>
File: red team planner.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
red team planner.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>130086171
This. Completely this.

It's gonna be an asymmetric nightmare out there.
>>
File: 1495162507024.jpg (64KB, 613x522px) Image search: [Google]
1495162507024.jpg
64KB, 613x522px
>>130087256
im excited
>>
>>130100102
yes
Day of the Rope is the real answer.
Civil war implies it will go for years
>>
File: 1497122077097.png (129KB, 340x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497122077097.png
129KB, 340x304px
This meme is over 100 years old. It's never happening.
Didn't happen during Hoover
Didn't happen during FDR
Didn't happen during LBJ
Didn't happen during Nixon
Didn't happen during Obama
Won't happen under Trump

Fucking delusional
>>
>>130100266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rVIgtKchwI

Hes a leaf but his prep videos describe a lot of underlying psychology of what a collapse could involve. Honestly if it gets bad enough just grayman unless you REALLY want to do what you want to do.
>>
>>130100397
The USA is nearing Weimar Germany levels of degeneracy and political violence.

You have the left and right fighting street battles every week ffs.

ALL that is lacking is the economic situation of Weimar Germany. While people have food, income ane entertainment there is no point risking anything. The stakes need to be raised. People need to be left with no other option. If an economic collapse happens and people start becoming massively unemployed or food is scarce then shit will kick off. The only thing that would prevent this is high levels of social trust which is all but eroded in modern western countries.

Economic collapse will be civil war 2.0
>>
>>130100397
Except now America is facing the importation of millions of low IQ people, political discourse is so bad were literally killing each other's senators, and we're facing societal collapse on a level not seen since the end of Rome at a rapid pace. Just because it's been a meme for so long doesn't mean it won't happen. In fact that just makes it much more likely to happen because it eventually becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>130100234
When, dare I say it, the weather cools?
>>
>>130076986
One of their riots.
>>
>>130082484
You just earned your citizenship right there.
>>
>pretending "muh guns" ever fired a round outside of the local gun range or the latest call of duty game in mom and dad's basement
>>
>>130095426
Stop being a fag. You would eat her shit if she let you fuck her afterwards
>>
>>130073324
The right will never fight back.
>>
File: 1491775870330.gif (1MB, 245x172px) Image search: [Google]
1491775870330.gif
1MB, 245x172px
>>130100909
>ALL that is lacking is the economic situation of Weimar Germany.

The Federal Reserve just hiked rates.

They're going to implement something called "Quantitative Tightening" - where they start selling the least-underwater bonds to try and fix the balance sheet.

You can't do this and also meet the inflation goal of 2% that they currently have. They've been talking about raising it to 3%.

That's the kind of talk that started off before hyperinflation in the Weimar, ultimately leading to the fascist uprising.
>>
>>130100397
Nice inductive logic there pal, too bad inductive reasoning is incredibly fallible and at best a heuristic at worst pure naïveté
But I for the most part share your reluctance to believe it will happen anytime soon
>>
>>130101316 o ye of little faith
>>
>>130101251
Well no shit sherlock. Obviously gun enthusiasts haven't killed anyone yet because of they did right now before societal collapse they would wind up in prison.
>>
>>130101316
This is what concerns me the most
>>
File: x15.jpg (281KB, 958x640px) Image search: [Google]
x15.jpg
281KB, 958x640px
>>130075324
I wish you could know how wrong you are.
Antifa members are going to go out in the most brutal way. I hate communists more than anything in this world. I view them as robots. There is nothing morally wrong with removing them.
>>
>>130087726
Go back to endchan.
>>
I won't start until sometime shoots first.
>librards are scared of guns
>the right won't use them first so as to not vindicate the left.
And ((they)) wont risk it. A civil war could topple it all unless they are somehow able to hire more mercs then the US military
>>
File: IMG_2485.jpg (61KB, 423x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2485.jpg
61KB, 423x734px
>>130073607
>>130073754
>>
>>130101771
>tfw actually born yesterday
>>
>>130083266

It was still about slavery. Even if Lincoln wasn't personally opposed to it, his constituents (the North) were.
>>
File: 1488727237237.jpg (3KB, 124x121px) Image search: [Google]
1488727237237.jpg
3KB, 124x121px
>>130073607
I've been waiting for this shit to start since 08
I want moar chaos now!
>>
>>130096516
Yes, I thought most normal people were going to catch on to the fact they were lied to by the media during the whole campaign season. Instead, these idiots went right back the same people for news and information without skipping a beat, or questioning the source.

The media was just like "Whoops, our bad. Sorry we completely missed this entire election. We were in no way lying to you at all. We just messed up and we'll do better next time". And these morons completely gave them a pass, and said "That's ok, we all make mistakes sometimes. Now lets make sure Trump is impeached."

They're stilling eating up this shit today. Nothing changed. I was sitting next to a couple in their 60s last week for the Comey thing. They kept talking about how Trump's "goose is cooked now". I wanted to say something but I didn't.
>>
>>130084810
They got good trigger finger control though.
>>
>>130101848
did you get that off facebook?
>>
>>130075324
I will axe your shitskin friends to pieces while my president drone strikes your pathetic little rebellion. We're not country hicks, we're right at your house motherfucker.
>>
>>130077723
Implying black people will put their own lives on the line. Shit man, the democrats can hardly convince them to show up one day every 4 years to vote for more gibbs.

They ain't going to get involved in no civil war.
>>
Bannons masterpiece: Civil war. Or is it Russias masterpiece?

Or US intelligence agencies masterpiece?

We'll find out soon.
>>
>>130101251
I've killed countless animals though. I've shot them with shotguns, handguns and high powered rifles. I've crushed their skulls. I've cut their throats. I've ripped their heads off. I've never killed a human, but I assure you, anon, I know how to kill mammals both large and small.
>>
>>130102966
It's the jews, dummy.

they'll just aaliyah off to Israel or flee to some tropical country while they rake in the dough gouging prices from afar. When Peter Schiff leaves to live in Puerto Rico you know some bad shit is coming down the pipeline.
>>
>>130081388
> If the shit hits the fan the Mexicans will just start a race war with the blacks and try to wipe them out.
>>
>>130091447
>what's gonna break in an VZ58?
>>
>>130092925

Retard, you do realize that this won't be a North vs South conflict, right? Stop living in 1865.
>>
>>130096751
had to stop reading that cuckservative gibberish, complete lack of understanding when it comes to human nature and identity politics
>>
>>130100909
Fuck me, that would be fun. Either way it'll end up as a fascist America with either the nonwhites genocided or the whites.
>>
>>130102790
You are fucking retard if you think nigs won't do shit. They will be looting, raping, and murdering until there is nothing left to loot, rape, or kill.
>>
File: 1495660912624.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495660912624.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
This will not end well for the elite left.
>>
>>130083576
>sucker punching
Sad!
>>
>>130073324
If it is war they want, then it is war they shall have. The USA needs a purge....meteor, super volcano, nukes....IDGAF ......these decadent humanist social justice warrior liberals need a nice helping of hardship to re-set the tone.....

But make no mistake, both/all side will lose....even foreign actors involved...for so goes America, so goes the world. The USA will default on all its debt. Markets will crash, telecom systems will be used only by the government. Famine & pestilence will follow.

Doom & gloom? Maybe if we don't go full retard there's a slim chance life as we know it will still go on. But a civil war II? Nah...things will change....for those who live.
>>
>>130103629
>giving commies a taste of their own medicine

mad, antifag?
>>
>>130103293
>What could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: 3526775432.png (123KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
3526775432.png
123KB, 300x299px
>>130075324
I can't wait for you to realize that /pol/ is filled with plenty of normal people that you interact with and think nothing of on a daily basis. Half the cucks that give liberalism lip service will pussy out when it comes to actual violence. Just try facing down a bunch of armed veterans and patriots who are literally willing to die for their country. Liberalism is inherently a weak, limp-wristed ideology. It will be funny to see you guys larp as revolutionaries for ten seconds before you're utterly annihilated by the combination of the US military (who is overwhelmingly right wing) and rabid conservatives
>>
File: chuckieswangles.jpg (49KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
chuckieswangles.jpg
49KB, 432x320px
Be at ease /pol/acks: /k/s got this.
>>
>>130073324

did that pepe dieded?
>>
>>130077723
Woah
>>
Yesterday will be known as the first shots of CW2.

Screencap this.
>>
>>130103679
Destruction of current civilization worldwide is exactly what we need. One big reset button. We (the West) currently have an abundance of resources and wealth making us lazy and docile. We need to starve the white population so they'll go on survival mode and start turning on the shitskins. Out of hardship strength will be born.
>>
File: 2017-06-15-18-54-06-.jpg (5KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-15-18-54-06-.jpg
5KB, 291x173px
>>130073324
Jon ossoff is a jew/mossad. They are trying to take over.
>>
>>130093154

It has been one of the major flaws of the right tho. We need to be focussed on attaining cultural dominance. We need book clubs, theater clubs, charities, fraternities, gardening clubs, schools, local politics - as dem or rep.

People need to get out there in the real world and start doing social activities like our forefathers used to do, and be unapologetic about it.

I see the exact same problem when talking about civil wars and what not. You can't fight a war without a proper rearguard.
>>
>>130089326
Doesn't look like a .22, but without something for scale comparison hard to tell
>>
>>130075324
antifags get btfo everywhere they go outside of calif.
>>
>>130096028

So your position is that in open conflict the government would simply say, "Well, nothing we can do!"

You do realize that it's simply a statute and not immune to change, right?
>>
>>130103262
This whole blacks versus mexicans thing is really a /pol/ phenomenon. I live in LA and can assure you that blacks and mexicans are way more antagonistic towards whites than they are each other. Especially the criminal and far left elements of them.

I'm quite familiar with that article that keeps getting posted on /pol/ about a black neighborhood near Compton being "ethnically cleansed" by a hispanic gang, but that's something that was very exaggerated and happened in the late 90s or early 2000s. It was mostly a gang thing anyway. Of course hispanics know that blacks are cancer, but they are happy to work with them if it means making money or fucking over white people. Most gangs around here and in other hispanic areas are mixed black and hispanic anyway. Especially in today's social and political atmosphere, both blacks and hispanics are way more focused on taking white people down a peg than each other.

>>130103323
I'm pretty sure he mean the "North" in spirit. Everyone knows this will be a rural vs urban, black and brown vs white conflict, right vs left conflict.
>>
File: 4662344673.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4662344673.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>130104100
What most people don't realize is that a crisis situation like this would only give Trump more power. In times of crisis, governments tend to become more authoritarian, and the subjects don't care because they don't want to fucking die. A civil war would only make the "literally hitler dictator drumpf!!" meme into reality
>>
>>130103886
Eh, I saw you guys in the livestream of the portland non-happening and it's obvious the pic of the fat fuck with the pepe cake is totally representative.

Also hopefully now you guys are realizing there's plenty of armed leftists out there too, and a lot who have been getting armed since Trump won, and are willing and able to use force.

Basically you're completely deluded about how powerful you are and how weak your opponents are. Of course, there won't actually be a civil war so this is all just net-larping, if such a thing can be said to exist.
>>
>>130104169
They got BTFO in cali, my man. Right in their own backyard
>>
>>130089326
From what little is visible, it appears to be a ball-shaped projectile with a flat base and solid copper jacket: probably a pistol caliber round; autoloader. The hole appears small. Could have been a .32 ACP. But impossible to say without further size analysis.
>>
>>130079252
Would R2 Dindu be there to hit us with her piss bag?
>>
>>130104438
that's the plan if assassination is too obvious
>>
>>130086153
People in the city literally have like half a week of food stocked in stores and their cupboard. Except if they are right wing extremist preppers. A few bombs placed strategically at water lines could make entire cities completely uninhabitable in days.

People in the country literally have multiple cows per person, enough grains stored away to feed them for the next thousand years, unlimited well water, hundreds of gallons of gas and generators.
>>
Bets on how many globalists elites we could kill during the war?
>>
>>130104454
>"basically you're deluded about how powerful you are"
>republicans control all three branches of government
>US military is overwhelmingly republican
>half the country is Republican
>Republicans own guns at a much higher rate than liberals
>more people shifting right every day because of the extreme left
nigger what are you even saying? the democratic party is at an all-time low right now. what you say is ironic, because you are actually completely deluded about how powerful YOU are
>>
>>130084810
I hope they are real guns. I'll sleep better at night knowing they had a chance.
>>
File: JUST2.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
JUST2.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>130104781
by the looks of this focus on the street war only

approximately 0
>>
>>130104844
Then why are you faggots the ones getting shot?

Why are you faggots the ones the deep state is busy trying to kill?

And don't forget Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. If Democrats have a good election before the next redistricting, you guys will be properly fucked.
>>
>>130089326

Thats a big exit hole it was probably a hand gun caliber like 9mm
>>
>>130086816
Just sit back and observe my friend. You'll see first hand soon enough.
>>
>>130083275
>Any one here who's /virginia/ who knows of local militias that aren't retarded or overflowing with FBI plants? Asking for a friend
>FBI Plants
well good luck for us that we're on the government's side
maybe they will teach use some super secret FBI tactics
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 480x480px
>>130073754
>>
>>130097825
I hope you brought more than a shotgun
>>>130098617
I think you meant kampfmesser
>>
>>130105161
>he thinks that his side committing more unwarranted mass shootings means that they're stronger overall
no it's actually because the left has all the mentally ill retards who are willing to go out and shoot at a congressman
>>
>>130073324
might as well start keeping track.
should start with the shooting at the ball field.
>>
>>130104714
Dude, I have enough seed that if it were all planted at once, I could feed my entire neighborhood, and I'm always collecting more and, planting it, and saving seed from what does well. I think that I have enough knowledge now to become a major food producer without synthetic fertilizer, pesticides, herbicides, etc... in a fairly arid climate. The majority of lefties who can say the same aren't the violent type, at least in my experience.
>>
>>130104910
They are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
>>
>>130087290
You missed the main point. The Left cannot decide on anything, Consensus decision making does not work even in the most optimum of situations.

While the right cannot agree on much, we all agree that a single leader/dictator is exactly what a force needs.
>>
File: IMG_8610.jpg (292KB, 962x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8610.jpg
292KB, 962x844px
>>130076415
They don't understand what kind of blood was spilled durning the 1860s. 750k-1M dead. Brothers killing brothers. Fathers killing sons... The gravity of the assassination attempt yesterday hasn't completely sunk in to some. But it will soon. And it will be remembered as,
The War Of Leftist Aggression
>>
>>130105331
>militias
>on the government's side
kek

>>130086816
Well we've only had one, and basically a guy who was unacceptable to half the country won the election.

But there was a very clear difference in the kinds of societies that existed in the different parts of the country then. It really can't happen now, all we're likely to see is sporadic violence that doesn't grow into anything bigger.

>>130105528
So are we limp-wristed weenies who won't do shit or are we psycho killers? I'll let you take your time choosing, huckleberry.
>>
>>130073607
>>130073754
imagine if he had killed Rand Paul and the other Repubs.
where would we be now?
>>
>>130088052

Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America, Thomas W. Chittum

pdf here:

http://www.resist.com/CWII.pdf
>>
>>130101008
I kinda hope so. Idk about you but I'm in SC - I know my state started the last one but can we please just relax till Oct or Nov? It's really fucking hot.
>>
>>130101316
This, I saw right wingers actively sliding the assassination attempt so they could push the MUH RUSSIA shit hours later.
>>
File: btfo'd.png (300KB, 732x412px) Image search: [Google]
btfo'd.png
300KB, 732x412px
>>130075324
>>
File: IMG_8379.jpg (34KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8379.jpg
34KB, 196x197px
>>130081501
My whole life anon
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 938x969px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 938x969px
>>130075797
>>
>>130105923

You're shit at arguing.
>>
>>130076415
>>130105886
/thread
>>
>>130100909
Which is just what the bank of international settlements wants. Keep us divided once they financially ruin us so that we don't rightfully hold them responsible and kill them
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.