[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Europe Must Submit to the Eternal Supreme Empyrikal Power

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: The Tippening.jpg (40KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
The Tippening.jpg
40KB, 624x351px
Salutations to all proud Anglo's on this board. Feel's good to see so much Anglo pride, from Americas to the Australias, to all my Anglocentric friends, greetings, welcome.

Fuck Germany, Fuck Belgium, Fuck France, Fuck Italy, Fuck Spain, Fuck Poland, Fuck Ireland, Fuck Scotland, Fuck the EU, Fuck all Anti-Anglo's, and Fuck YOU if you disagree!

Tra la la
>>
It is Albion
>>
>>130072151
Only good anglo is a dead anglo
>>
>>130072300
Hello Mario
>>
File: 1497357354178.jpg (11KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
1497357354178.jpg
11KB, 307x307px
>>130072151
>>
>>130072412
Go make me a kebab you fuck.
>>
>>130072151

I see our Island colony has reached puberty. Lets hope it does not do a silly teenage rebellion against it's fathercountry.
>>
>>130072645
no kebab 4u. Eat tea instead
>>
>>130072151
lol youäre ugly xdd
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>Fuck Scotland, fuck N. Ireland
>Ethnic nationalism
Pick one
>>
>>130072151
Fuck of your country was the first one to be taken over by the jews with cromwells help, and was/is their Bastion.
>>
>>130072151
Serb here, love anglos
>>
File: Krauts.jpg (46KB, 503x768px) Image search: [Google]
Krauts.jpg
46KB, 503x768px
>>130074079
Why so bitter, my un-merry ol' chum?
>>
>>130074458
Serbs are based AF, I wish we had more Serbs instead of ungrateful Poles living here, but then again, Serbia is beautiful right? Unlike Poland. So I guess I can see why you are a proud man, unlike the eternal pole.
>>
>>130075090
Im a Serb born in Croatia so I get to avoid the Turkish genes that the actual Serbian country has......Serbia is pretty ugly and shit, Croatia is god tier and thats why some Serbs moved west towards Croatia because they would rather be ruled by Germans than Turks. I too wish that the UK would be nicer to Serbs overall as our people have been allies for a long long time.
>>
>>130074948
Churchill sucked jewish cock for a living
>>
File: Hitlers Granddaughter.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hitlers Granddaughter.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>130075356
Like with all places I tend to think of the nicest spots, much like England, there are places that don't look nice either

>>130075703

Hans Zimmer also sucks cocks, but his music is still gut, Churchill was a Don, he defended our country from you catholic sucking vampires we banished in the 15th century. The Krauts will never be superior to the Anglo, you have tried time and again, and lost, last time you lost so badly, we put military bases all over your country, there is nothing you can do, you belong to us now, thanks to people like Churchill. Great man, and the people love him. Long Live Britannia. Germans eternally BTFO.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.