[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Pilled Sports

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Golf.jpg (108KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
Golf.jpg
108KB, 1280x721px
Is golf a red pilled sport? I've been looking to get into some kind of outdoor activity and would really like to get back into it. What are some red pilled sports?

Also /pol/ sports thread
>>
>>130070056
Rugby
>>
>>130070056
Honestly man who the fuck cares?
>>
>>130070056
yes, very redpilled
>>
>>130071228
This. People need to stop being followers. The ultimate red pill is to do whatever the fuck you want as long as you're doing yourself and the people around you a good service.
>>
>>130070056
gun sports
>>
>>130071713

Based ancap reporting for duty desu
>>
>>130070056

If you want exercise, run laps around the block. If you want entertainment go play some vidya or whatever the hell you like to do. Most of golf is standing still anyway.
>>
>>130070056
Fuck off.
>>
>>130071228
this
>>
>>130070056
>smack white balls with big black clubs so they go into holes

fucking cuck
>>
File: 601px-JumanjiiJungleGun.jpg (52KB, 601x324px) Image search: [Google]
601px-JumanjiiJungleGun.jpg
52KB, 601x324px
>>130071713
this
>>
>>130070056
>golf
>hot as fuck outside
>hit ball mile away
>go find ball
>hit it again a mile away
>repeat
>im so tired
>good day of golf boys!
>>
File: 1024px-Bandy_players.jpg (174KB, 1024x747px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Bandy_players.jpg
174KB, 1024x747px
>>130070056
Bandy
>>
>>130071712
I'm pretty sure redpilled in this context just means "cool".
>>
File: tent.png (239KB, 425x290px) Image search: [Google]
tent.png
239KB, 425x290px
>>130070056
Yes.

its actually real cheap these days relative to other sports (most cities have courses, and clubs can be bought used) and there's no actual stigma against playing alone. Its also the only sport where you can step onto a county course, pay $15 bucks, join another random person or two or three and have there be a decent likelyhood of them being a great business/career contact. I play the shit hood course near me once a month and half the time I run into someone in my field who I learn something from/get to socialize with for a couple hours. Also, even the "Sorts of people" that /pol/ hates are typically the cream of the crop and are fun to hang out with. Also lots of old people play and they always need people to help them out if you want side income or older friends who have their shit together.

If you like hiking, golf is pretty much the same excercise as a light hike. Also one of the few sports where you can just drink all you want and its totally normal.

Lastly, its the only sport where your occasional practice will pay dividends fifty years down the road. At 70 you wont be playing rugby, and if you're playing "disc golf" because you never learned real golf, youre a faggot.

Tldr I thought it sucked at first but its really the best sport to invest some time into at a young age given the low-ish barriers to entry.
>>
>>130070056
>is golf fun?

No, it's not even a sport. How the fuck js that s sport? You spend most of the time in a caddy, chasing a ball you just hit away from yourself.

Fucking use your brain, man

Play something like kicking yourself in the face until you bleed out

How can a sport be redpilled god damn it?

It's up to preference.

I played tennis, volleyball and basketball still do, but not on any sort of professional level.

It's nice to be agile and able, so play all the sports.

Or read.

Or play an instrument.

Or you know... suicide is always the right choice
>>
>>130075904
That's gay af why not just play hockey with a puck and goal net and pretend ur not autistic for once
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.