[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come whites are paying reparations to people they conquered?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: question mark.png (602KB, 792x655px) Image search: [Google]
question mark.png
602KB, 792x655px
When you conquer a people, it's the conquered people who pay tribute to the rulers. Huh you whiteys are a bunch of clowns. That's we Chinaman have to purge you morons out of your jurisdiction and let the glorious East take the reigns. Either way it will happen organically or by force. Your race is responsible for festering the black and Jew problem. You got to go.
>>
I think it's interesting the Chinese are completely supplanting Jews (buying out hollywood, real estate in western nations, grabbing their neighbors water) and nobody seems to even notice it.
>>
>>130069513
not gonna lie......im glad you guys are having a crack at africa

i hope you dont fail...put them niggers in their place m8
>>
I've been trying to tell them this. To the victor goes the spoils. Unfortunately, the Jew brainwashing seems to run deep.
>>
>>130070957

Chinese people are the Jews of the orient accept there are millions of us.

In west Africa, they literally have rare earth minerals under the feet and they're getting mad that our people are taking advantage of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9QzwKjMNsc
>>
>>130069513
How come Henry Ford invented the weekend?
>>
>>130070217

I kinda don't like us staying in Africa too long. I think the Chinaman should focus on space exploration and leave you fuckers here to rot. But that's just me.
>>
>>130069513
Because they're evolutionary failures who began to fetishize ideas like liberty. You can't save them. Left and right across their stupid countries all over the world they're bent on suicide.
>>
>>130071794

Yea you whites are more "creative" than us Asians at creating more bullshit problems. All this equality and feeling guilty for past sins, to then pay for people who you conquered is clown behavior.
>>
>>130069703
OP is correct. The Western culture made victimhood a desirable status. This denigrates masculinity and produces weak self-hating cucks who try to outcompete each other in being the biggest pussy, instead of taking pride in victories.

Even ""based"" countries like Poland brag about victimhood like it's a badge of honor rather than shame.

White elites need a cleansing and the white race needs a reboot. I'm ok with China taking the lead.
>>
>>130071414
the Jew operates by subversion and deceit.
>>
>>130072176
I'm Korean. Just here in burger land for graduate school and ricing pretty white girls.
>>
>>130069513
One word...Egalitarianism.
One principle...The Golden Rule
One cause...Malignant Philanthropy
>*mic drop*
>>
>>130073392

The problem is that most of their women don't like Asian fellas. That won't be a problem anymore, when China develops state sponsored Eugenics to help fix the physical aspects of our people. Either way you think the west has the balls to do that, they're too concerned with multiculturalism and having a guilt culture. Also you Koreans need to stop being an American vassal state. You're objective is to help the Asian race ascend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.