[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the Pros/Cons of Trump's Twitter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>>
File: trump.jpg (49KB, 579x307px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
49KB, 579x307px
>>130068058
Pro: he is able to tell the truth directly to the American people without his message being distorted by the mainstream media.
>>
>>130068266
Con, mostly everything he says is a lie
>>
>>130068058
Con: He's dumbass
>>
pro: butthurt libturds
>>
>>130068058
His only con here is that he is too defensive with what he is saying.

He needs to be aggressive, he needs to be on the offense. Instead of asking why nobody investigated clinton for obstruction of justice he should be saying that comey and loretta lynch deciding not to prosecute hillary is a cut and dry case of obstruction of justice, followed by a call to action by lawyers/courts/congress to investigate it.

Trump needs to stop being defensive. He needs to attack them.
>>
>>130068432
proofs sir?
>>
File: AJ.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
AJ.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>130068058
Pro: Media cannot control the narrative and are always 2 steps behind trump.
Con: libtards can spam his account in an attempt to whine aboat muh white supremacy
>>
>>130069147
And I wish there were someway I could get this across to Trump or his aides from here.

Stop defending yourself, donald. ATTACK. You do best on the offense.

Don't make excuses for what you do, don't defend what you do. Attack your opponents for what they have done and do.

Trump seriously needs some solid media/persuasion types to help him out with coaching or something. He's got good intuition but poor form.
>>
>>130068058
>Pros: Hilarious shitposts, and direct communication with the public
>Cons: poor Spicer has to answer for it on national television.
>>
Pro: i don't have to wait for stupid media to twist words around of what President says.
Con: I only get a few tweets a day, I wish I got them hourly.
WildCard: ???
>>
>>130068058
If they were smart they would hire pol. We could have this shit sorted in weeks.
>>
>>130069554
Speaking of which, trump needs an alternative to twitter for getting his message out.

Twitter is controlled by (((them))), and if something like the Turkey coup happened, his twitter account would be instantly censored. Trump needs a completely independent method of getting the word out that bypasses mainstream media control.

Seriously his media people are completely dropping the ball here.
>>
>>130068058
All hail Herr Donald Trump.
He is not our Fuhrer, nonetheless, he tries to be useful.
>>
>>130069409
Damn Leaf, Stop making sense before im forced to like you
>>
>>130068058

Trump has 32,166,159 followers

Not as many as Selena Gomez, however.
>>
>>130069803
Furthermore, and this isn't directed specifically towards what trump needs to do - the right wing in general needs better grassroots media.

Breitbart et al aren't good enough. There needs to be an extremely well-funded media corporation in the vein of Fox or CNN but representing the genuine right-wing.

This is where some pro-trump billionaires can step in. Why aren't they? Is trump the only billionaire fighting for America? Where the fuck is the support from elites who are on donald's side? Setting up an independent media organization should've been started SIX MONTHS AGO.

If it had been, today there would be a news channel people could turn into that gives them trump's side of the story.

Letting the media control the narrative like this is the biggest strategic mistake trump has made so far. He needs a big alternative media outlet, and Fox isn't it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.