[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wars are beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: war.jpg (860KB, 1600x921px) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
860KB, 1600x921px
/pol/, I like war. No, I love war! I love holocausts. I love blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines. I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats. Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth. I love when the enemy is blasted to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle. My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds, and there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiger 88 to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire, is such an exquisite feeling. Like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy. The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear piercing schmeissers! When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stands with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, I'm in ecstasy. I love it when forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so bittersweet to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped, and killed. I love when the enemy is squashed under the heel of a hundred war machines. The humiliation, as their men crawl around like vermin, ducking the bombers flying overhead.
>>
>>130067858
It's in the white man's blood to war. That's why we conquered the world. That's why we invented sport to satiate our thirst for war.
>>
>>130067858
fuck off shill faggot
>>
>>130067858
> I like watching war on a screen
>>
>>130067858
I hope all this happens in your neighborhood some day. You'll get to watch family and friends die. It will be great.
>>
>>130067858
You're crazy
>>
>t. never been in a warzone before
>>
>>130067999
Digits confirm
>>
File: IMG_1431.jpg (54KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.jpg
54KB, 200x300px
But when the billionaire Wilbur L. Ross Jr., the commerce secretary, goes to dinner at a fancy Georgetown restaurant, bodyguards sit nearby. When members of Congress practice in the early mornings in an Alexandria, Va., public park for their Congressional Baseball Game, plainclothes United States Capitol Police are sitting there in a black S.U.V.

-Nicholas Fandos NYT Intel for Assassins section
>>
>>130067999
pretty much

>i love war
>has never been in war
>>
Had more fun in Iraq than at any other time in my life. It's fucking great. Conflict makes life so much more simple and interesting.
>>
>>130067858
Easy when youre never part of it huh.
>>
File: Comeysmirk.jpg (47KB, 900x493px) Image search: [Google]
Comeysmirk.jpg
47KB, 900x493px
>>130067858
>I like to LARP war
>>
This is a speech from an anime faggots.
>>
File: shingeki_no_kyojin_80_44.jpg (174KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
shingeki_no_kyojin_80_44.jpg
174KB, 800x1153px
>>130067858
Now this. this is what I call a damn proper cringe
>>
I like war because of the chaos and the temporary dismissal of police. Great time for revenge against enemies by killing them or raping their pregnant wife.
>>
>>130067858
I too enjoy playing mount and blade and hearts of iron
>>
You like larping as a nazi and you enjoy war footage
I do too, but let's not be too edgy Anon
>>
File: khan.jpg (36KB, 584x501px) Image search: [Google]
khan.jpg
36KB, 584x501px
>>130068634
watch out for the überpoo everyone
>>
>>130067858
Because you've never had to be in it.
You know not what you speak of, child.
>>
>>130067858
Edgy.
>>
this is so edgy I could slit my wrists with it
>>130067858
>>
>>130068993
>>130068834
>>130068760
>>130068634

This is literally from an anime.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4IHrlk-USGY
>>
File: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Very consirned.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Very consirned.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>130067858
>there are actually faggots on this board who didn't get that it's a famous quote from Hellsing
>>
>go to war on 2017
>die from a missile-launching robot in the sky or from a sniper before you even get a chance to fight

how glamorous...
>>
Except when it's your family members and friends who're dying.
>>
>>130069392
disgusting weeb crap
>>
>>130069425
Hey, it's not the first time this pasta has worked
>>
>>130067858
Top quality LARP desu.
>>
>>130067858
Fuck off roleplaying faggot.
>>
File: Herrsing KKKatholics.jpg (264KB, 1200x937px) Image search: [Google]
Herrsing KKKatholics.jpg
264KB, 1200x937px
>>130069425
I want the newfags and redditniggers to leave.
>>
>>130067858
How's that inner child doing? https://youtu.be/3qpcyJ-nse0
>>
>>130067999
desu senpai , war is only fun if ur a monster
>>
my friend's family was in poland during the outbreak of the war and the german invasion was why their great grandmother died...running to the safety of a bunker of sorts where her daughter (friend's grandmother around age 9) saw her mother blown to shit by a german bomb.

I'm going to be honest, when this happens to your kin or your friends or family. then you'll know true loss, and that is all war is.

but if you truly are a psycho, then go read shaking hands with the devil. lots of details, including rats mistaken for dogs, feasting off human flesh...there was a comment by a gent on the trailer for the movie where a black guy goes on about white savior complex. he mentions how his neighbor's newborn was killed by the best man at his wedding and put the baby on fence post...

I truly hope you see this happen to you in such a vivid manner that you are reduced to tears about how the people and animals you have known and loved are senselessly killed.
>>
>>130068123
he's not . nice pasta tho
>>
>>130067999
>>
>>130068554
RAGE MY SOLDIERS
SCREAM MY SOLDIERS
>>
>>130069425
...oh yeah...well my statement goes into the trash. sorry bout that
>>
>>130068403
war gets boring
>>
>>130069314
>>130069323
>dull boys calling others edgy as an insult
hahahahahahahahahahHaha
>>
>>130067858
I love the general's speech from Hellsing as well. https://youtu.be/RXlmjL3JU4M
>>
>>130068403
glorified policing doesn't count. DEA fights better equipped, organized and determined (de facto) soldiers daily.

even if you're a crack team gorilla warfare operator you're still fighting sandniggers armed with antiquated weaponry.

double so if you were, like most coalition forces, a cook or on guard duty.

proper wars are fought between opponents of equal strength, something your countrymen didn't do since Norman times.
>>
>>130067858
OP is a fag, but he has a point. Men used to like war not shy away from it. It used to be part of what made you a man. Fighting and conquering is natural instinct. I wish we had that back.
>>
Hellsing
>>
>>130067858
>t. Hellsing anime fag

I'm not even this gay and I suck cocks.
>>
>>130069425
I hate nu-/pol/
>>
>>130071021
you need to be at least 18 to be here, boy
>>
fucking faggots replying like crazy to anime quote. REEEEEE
>>
>>130067858
sure thing
>>
I've seen Hellsing too, op. Go check it out stormfags, see what is waiting at the end of the line for you
>>
>>130067858
Has OP even been in the military?
>>
>>130067858
I agree with you apart from raping.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.