[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It pains me greatly to say this. We need to start watching CNN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: cnn.jpg (44KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.jpg
44KB, 600x350px
Well, not entire videos of course, just long enough to smash that dislike button! The problem is we don't follow them for obvious reasons. This in turn means that 95% of the people watching them on Youtube are lefty's or normies, and they're hitting that like button.
If all of us do our part and dislike just five of their new videos everyday, we can make them thumbs down mostly on every video.
This will hurt them where it means it the most. Advertisers will start pulling ads and revenue from CNN. This is how we take them down.

Operation CNN, is NOW!
>>
>>130067485
lol fuck off
>>
>>130067485
FUCK YOU CNN
FUCK YOU KIKE
youtube doesnt even differentiate between up/down they promote based on quantity of opinions
DO NOT DO THIS
>>
File: IMG_1431.jpg (54KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.jpg
54KB, 200x300px
Personnel from a special Department of Veterans Affairs office protect David J. Shulkin, its secretary, during travel, public events and visits, and also provide transportation to and from work. The size of the protective detail varies with perceived threats, but usually occupies two cars.

-Nicholas Fandos NYT
>>
File: IMG_8679.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8679.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>130067485

Google 'Israel and 9/11'
>>
>>130067485
>a fucking leaf
clicking dislike still counts as an interaction and pushes the algorithm to promote the video
stop sperging out over a green/red bar and just ignore them
>>
File: asteroid.jpg (2MB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
asteroid.jpg
2MB, 2048x1150px
>>130067740
It's not Youtube that differentiates between up/down, It's the advertisers. Ford as an example doesn't want to have it's ads played on a video that has 1,000,000 dislikes to 500,000 likes. Or any other major corporation. This is a fact.
>>
>>130067485
leaf I believe in (you)
>>
File: AndersonVanderbilt.jpg (71KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
AndersonVanderbilt.jpg
71KB, 1200x630px
>>130068037
The video is already promoted to the top of Youtube because of whatever back room deal CNN and Youtube have with each other. They're already front and center regardless.

Go to the News page if you don't believe me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.