[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$1,000 contest to disrupt Julius Caesar play in New York!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Donald-Trump-as-Julius-Caesar.jpg (83KB, 795x447px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-as-Julius-Caesar.jpg
83KB, 795x447px
Pay attention, Mike Cernovich is giving 1000 bucks if you disrupt Julius Caesar play in New York. You have to show sign or t-shirt that says "CNN is ISIS" or "Bill Clinton is rapist"
All details here: https://youtu.be/XiWioFmFEwc
>>
Follow this hashtag on twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/CernoArt?src=hash
>>
File: makeanexample.jpg (100KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
makeanexample.jpg
100KB, 960x640px
>>130067345
Why disrupt it? The fact that the dems are calling him Caesar only helps.
Isn't it time we started treating them how they treat others?
>>
File: REPORTERS-LAUGHING.jpg (18KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
REPORTERS-LAUGHING.jpg
18KB, 570x238px
>trumpkin snowflake army thread
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-173754.jpg (292KB, 1077x839px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-173754.jpg
292KB, 1077x839px
They forget the while story. The masses hated that the elites killed Julius Ceasar. He was more popular than the elites thought. Does it sound familiar?
>>
>>130071437

Isn't it just like liberals, though? They don't understand the source material at all. Caesar was only hated as a tyrant by the elites, the Senatorial class of Rome. Everyone else, the military, the people of Rome, they worshiped the man and tore some of the assassins apart.

And, of course, he won in the end through his nephew Octavian. They just don't get it.
>>
>>130067345
man you guys are so easily butthurt you have literally turned into SJWs
>>
File: 555-come-on-now.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
555-come-on-now.png
387KB, 598x369px
it's this kind of shit that gives leftist retards valid reasons to hate us
>>
>>130072228

The real citizenry is dealing with their daily lives. When liberals disrupt that with their commie bullshit - that is when SHTF. Until then it's all entertainment.
>>
>>130067345
a flight to new york from Bucharest Romania is around 700 smackers. plus I have to get back. But damn, will it be worth it man...
>>
>>130067345
are the play directors implying that Julius Caesar was a bad thing for Rome?
>>
File: allowok34544353.jpg (100KB, 523x752px) Image search: [Google]
allowok34544353.jpg
100KB, 523x752px
>>130067345
>giving 1000 bucks if you disrupt
>giving
>paying
sounds illegal to me

>these fucking captchas
>mfw I clicked 'skip' and I passed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.