[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things the left have ruined for you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: b&h.png (9KB, 317x472px) Image search: [Google]
b&h.png
9KB, 317x472px
ITT things that you used to like but can no longer enjoy because the left have ruined/pozzed them up

Ill start
>Star Wars
>majority western vidya
>Beethoven's Ode to Joy (thank you very fucking much EU)
>>
my country
the home of my family for generations
>>
>>130064057
Niggers, and different races in general. There was this brief period in the nineties that I and many others were fortunate to live through, where everybody just kind of got along. Now minorities have been brainwashed and every time I make eye contact with them I can tell they're thinking "Where da gibs at cracka."
>>
File: such feels.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
such feels.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>130064315
I feel you sven. Its so infuriating
>>
File: Apone_birthday.png (542KB, 1019x707px) Image search: [Google]
Apone_birthday.png
542KB, 1019x707px
>>130064576
The 80s too. 'Diversity' in movies never used to bother me because it wasnt forced like it is now and there was far less divisive identity politics. Take a film like "Aliens" - it has niggers and spics and a covetous jew too but none of it felt like filler or diversity hires. Sgt Apone was fucking iconic ffs yet the left try and say that movies have lacked lack diversity. Damn lies. It was fine before it was forced down out throats.
>>
>>130064703
shit's fucked, mate.
>>
>>130064057
The video game industry
UK
Women
>>
Vidya games, I find myself actively AVOIDING triple A releases now because of the propaganda they push.
>>
File: 4L_Zlr2vfKm.jpg (259KB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Zlr2vfKm.jpg
259KB, 2000x1330px
>>130064315
Stay strong sven
>>
>>130066809
As new games go I only play japanese stuff as a rule these days (with the odd exception like Witcher 3 which was a pleasant surprise)
>>
A once great Nation with a healthy middle class, no degenaracy, yes there were turks, Italians ect. And yes some of their youth was violent. But you could atleast live among them, they minded their own business, they were people who literally worked their ass off for little money. Yes they were supposed to go back and help to build their country with our know-how, instead they stayed and brought their families. Tough luck but managable. You would always have your green and lefty faggots who were doing their bullshit, but the police properly dealt with them and they usually got their asses kicked.

But now, you know whats up now.
It's just sad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.