[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're Making a HUGE Mistake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: generation-identitaire.png (286KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
generation-identitaire.png
286KB, 900x900px
Identity Europa, National Policy Institute, Generation Identitaire what do they all have in common?

Ethnic identity is subordinate to white identity.

Their idea is to cultivate a greater white community. Germans help Frenchmen, British help Swedes, Italians help Serbs. In the end, there is one happy ethno-state for in "Mother Europa" for whites. Sounds nice, right?

These groups forget the foundation that has made man: Eternal Struggle, extreme competition for resources and dominance.

Look around you, what makes Western Civilization so great compared to other cultures? Sure we have genetics on our side, smarter than most, and the right balance of testosterone, but even with all of that it doesn't explain our unprecedented success. You can have all the potential in the world, however if you don't have the correct motivations you won't accomplish anything worthwhile.

Whites have the most evolved cultures, because they have the greatest diversity and competition of any other race.

Like nature selects genes, it also selects culture. Today's nation states in Europe are products of this selection process. They have all risen through conquest of a dominant subgroup. For example, Prussia formed Germany by bending Bavaria, Hanover, Saxony, Westphalia, and the other German states to its will, and the result was a greater German identity. In Britain, the Normans dominated the Anglo-Saxons, Welsh, Celts, and Nordics to create the nation we know today.

Why is conquest and infighting among whites a good thing? It ensures the fitness of each culture, making sure that the best ones always rise.
>>
>>130060825
I don't agree with the idea that infighting is a good thing, but I agree that pushing a "white identity" over national identity is dangerous and culture-destroying. The only place where an overriding "white identity" is acceptable is the New World.
>>
>GUYS, LISTEN! (((WE WHITE PEOPLE))) MUST DIVIDE AND CONQUER OURSELVES! YOU'RE NOT WHITE, YOU'RE GERMANIC, SPANISH, FRANK!
>WE NEED TO ATOMIZE OURSELVES SO AS TO BE EASILY DEFEATED!
>>
File: 1489089516010.jpg (37KB, 480x526px) Image search: [Google]
1489089516010.jpg
37KB, 480x526px
>>130060825
>Why can't Europeans fight other races to evolve their culture?
What we have learned from the 19th century is that we are so developed that other races are not legitimate competition. Without any legitimate competition there is NO natural selection.

>What happens when union of whites is based on willing confederation?

We can get two things:

One, we get something like the European Union: a mess of different ethnic interests trying to undermine the other, and a lukewarm "European" identity. What do I mean by lukewarm? You will never hear a Irishman, Spaniard, or Dutchman charge into drumfire screaming "FOR EUROPE!!" And if you do, it will NEVER be with the same passion as someone who fights for their own country.

Two, something like the United States. Vibrant white cultures come in, over time they lose their identity to materialism, and lastly they become bastardized with other white races. A quarter Dutch half German with no sense of ethnic culture is a whole lot more likely to have children with a Latina than a man with a coherent sense of his identity.
>>
Yes goyim, keep dividing yourselves
>>
>>130060825

You don't need a culture. You need knowledge, both academic and instantaneous.
And you need to be able to correctly digest and elaborate all those info.

It's also bullshit about the "struggle" and competition for resources. It's really an Anglo-Saxon thing that was not really predominant in past EU empires. Competition is inefficient and counterproductive, but it's easy to manage.

That's why shitty Universities and lying media are dangerous: they put false and misguided information into weak minds. They are no different from religions.
And extremists movements are the same.

TRUTH is the missing keyword
>>
File: Sad.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>130061735
Imagine if Hitler were alive today in total control of Germany. What would he do?

Would he ardently protest the swell of Africans and Arabs entering his own country? Of course.
But what about France? Italy? Or any other nation?
Would he offer to help the other countries keep their populations white? Of course not!

If a culture is too weak and short-sighted to use immigration as a solution to weak men and self absorbed women, it deserves to die.

This destabilization would be seen as a great opportunity to expand the borders of the Reich. Once the nation has become bastardized, conquer it and replace its people with your's.
>>
I don't care
Worldwide Dixieland and free cotton plantations with 20 niggers each for every white person when?
>>
File: 1495250539049.png (349KB, 544x733px) Image search: [Google]
1495250539049.png
349KB, 544x733px
>>130062725
>HOW DARE YOU DIVIDE WHITE PEOPLE

Stop being so short sighted. If you defend all white culture, you are inevitably defending its flaws. You are propping up the weakness that has metastasized from our abundance.

The only true way to unite people is through conquest. That way the dominant group is tested through all the trials of nature, and truly earns its birthright.

"In eternal struggle humanity rose, and in eternal peace it shall fall" - Adolf Hitler
>>
>>130060825

>Look around you, what makes Western Civilization so great compared to other cultures?

I tell you what it is: it's the American Empire. The only country in the world that used an atomic bomb against civilians.
This made them the emperors of the post WWII era.
They also managed to silently vassalize Europe via NATO, and NEVER STOPPED fighting for their predominance.

So what makes this "great" Western Civilization better than the other Civilization is VIOLENCE and coersion via military force, at least where financial pressure and behind-the-curtains intelligence fiddling don't work.

The rest is science. In fact, Science will last a long way, whereas the "Western Civilization" is reaching his EOL.
>>
>>130060825
The issue with that is that the struggle is now taking place on a global scale and us whites represent a dwindling minority when seen from that perspective.
Infighting would just mean easier game for middle easterners and Asians who will prosper while we destroy our homeland.
Remember there will soon be 1 billion whites and 9 billion non-whites on this earth, and seen what happens to countries when non-whites form a majority I'd take living in a pan-European culture over that any day.
>>
I'm a member of Identity Europa. This is actually something I struggled with when I joined the organization. I got over it, because they aren't opposed to ethnic identity. I realized that promoting white identity and promoting national identity is not antithetical. Just like having a family and a nation is not antithetical. You can have subcategories, but still care about the general category. We can help each other without forgetting to help ourselves.
>>
File: richard spencer ayy.jpg (268KB, 1000x710px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer ayy.jpg
268KB, 1000x710px
>>130060825
How about theyre both led by Richard Spencer?
>>
Both race, ethnicity, gender, all have natural truths to them and all should be respected. Any compromising on any of these truths should be thrown in the trash

That's not to say there can't be a sense of cooperation
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.