[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight the kikes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Why aren't you taking part in the single biggest wealth allocation?
You finally have coins that are not controllable and in need of a giant army to back it up, why don't you own some of them?

>inb4 back to /biz/ยด
Don't say I didn't warn you
>>
I was told that Zencash was a sure winner, you could fuck off
>>
how do you think bitcoin is so high? jews bought into it immediately and inflated the price. now it's just waiting for the rug to get pulled out. you can't make money off it dude

>kikes don't own the supercomputers mining
>kikes don't own the businesses making the supercomputers
>kikes don't make the processor for the supercomputer
>>
>>130057135
>falling for shilled scamcoins
Do some research before throwing money at things, there are coins where you can't lose money
>>
File: DSC_0008_zps4d33cb7e.jpg (109KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0008_zps4d33cb7e.jpg
109KB, 1024x576px
>>130057198
Well you can't fight ALL the kikes, they are like cockroach-rat hybrids.
>>
>>130057945
You're right. And after I posted that I realized they're only so desperate because bitcoin hurts them.

I suppose if you're smart you can ride smart coins but I'm not smart.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.