[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop playing video games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 0131.wow_2D00_gamer.jpg (22KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
0131.wow_2D00_gamer.jpg
22KB, 400x299px
We should be thankful that white men are being pushed out of video games and movies.

First I want to explain why this is happening.
In the past advertising companies would market directly to white women because they would spend all day in front of the TV watching ads.
This trend has remained relatively the same until the internet become popular.

White women started to use the Internet to search for content they wanted and advertising companies realized they needed a different group.

Blacks started to be more appealing to advertisers.
They use social media so they are easy to reach by corporate advertisers.
They are impulsive so its easy to emotionally manipulate them with ads.
Overall they are big spenders.

Companies started to create their products to better suite blacks and other groups that share these tendencies.

We should be happy for this development. You can no longer watch media or play video games because its full of POZ?
You now have more time to do self improvement instead of wasting your life consuming inane media.
Around the world white men are quitting media consumption. Why is this bad?

I hope more movies / video games start to adopt anti white narratives so that white men will finally wake up to the world.

A concern some of you may have is that children being exposed to anti white opinions will adopt these opinions.

I disagree. A child may agree with an abstract concept for a time but as soon as that child
is wronged in anyway by a different race, their tribal instincts will kick in.
10 years of programming can be undone in a split second.

Media is escapism. Escapism makes people think that everything is fine. When you remove the escape from reality people are force to face it.
>>
please reply
>>
>>130056348
So much effort for such a low quality bait.
Have a pity (You), but I'll sage too.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.