[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Support the dissolution of the United Kingdom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ferderal UK map.png (204KB, 1432x1516px) Image search: [Google]
ferderal UK map.png
204KB, 1432x1516px
>UK fractures into several nations
>All UK citizens allowed to live in other countries
>Let England be destroyed by the Negro and the Paki
>Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and maybe Cornwall become the new white havens
>>
>>130056336
>England divided
>no independent Cornwall
>divided Ireland
>>
and where will you draw the borders?

won't work, plus it would never happen as london would implode if it was it's own 'country', elites won't let it happen
>>
>>130056913
>United Ireland
NEVAR
>>
I spport an independent or devolved yorkshire
>>
>>130056336
Beautiful.

I wish for few things more but to have the UK be an example to future generations of a failed state. The balkanization of the United Kingdom.
>>
Have you seen a turn out of White men for the top football firms in England? And you think Blacks or Paks with overrun England? Hahahaha.. OP is a Wanker
>>
Will* OP still a wanker!
>>
I think things will go the other direction. The rise of the Second British Empire will begin with an annexation of the rest of Ireland. Then they will drive out the muzzies and the pagans and invade France. France will surrender as is tradition, but the violent left and the jihadis will temporarily combine power and successfully hold the British to taking Brittany and that's all. The rest of France will become a communist shithole, and the muzzies will continue blowing up for the next decade until the Pontiff reinstitutes the Holy Roman Empire and brings Central & Southern Europe under one rule. Meanwhile, Iran and Israel will blow each other up in a nuclear war, and ISIS will take over the mid-east and become Ottoman 2.0. The US will withdraw from NATO, and one month later Russia will invade and annex Eastern Europe. The failing EU will continue to hoard immigrants and the violent right will rise and overthrow the EU, forming the Fourth Reich.
>>
>>130056336
i fully support the dissolution of the UK and the unification of ireland
>>
As if i'd join a fucking union with Manchesterstan and Bradfordstan. Rather the Scots reclaimed us.
>>
>>130056336
>t. ahmed
>>
File: Reino-.jpg (42KB, 535x515px) Image search: [Google]
Reino-.jpg
42KB, 535x515px
Mercian supremacy when?
>>
File: 1493561015394.jpg (120KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1493561015394.jpg
120KB, 858x536px
>>130056336
I'm here to help!! What'd I miss? (pic related)
>>
>>130056336
When Scotland finally has its second referendum we'll see the beginning of the end for the united cuckdom. The EU will happily accept an independent Scotland, their oil reserves can only be a boon to us. In 50 years time people will talk about the united cuckdom in terms of "literally where?", in 100 years time they will talk about it in terms of "Oh the northern Caliphate".
>>
File: brainbong.png (549KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
brainbong.png
549KB, 500x701px
>>
>>130056984
London
>>
>>130056336
lol ur fucking pathetic and funny
there will be no white haven
go to random kindergarten in the UK u will understand why
>>
>>130062798
Will Poland join the Russian Federation or the Fourth Reich?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.