[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why no one is talking about this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 68

Guys today was an incredibly important day in italy.
In the senate it was discussed the implementation of the so called "Ius Soli", the right for children of non italian people born on italian soil to be legally considered full citizens of this country.
How much is this disgusting and perverse, considering that an african whore could give birth right after getting out of her boat, and that child would be legally "european"? And what do you think courts would say about illegal relatives of that poor " european child"? Of course they should come in our continent to help him what do you think we are bigots? Besides we need africans to keep our numbers! The jews told us so!

Fortunately for now the vote resulted in a stalemate since the current majourity party in italy PD (Cucked fuckers), voted for yes, while our guys (lega nord) voted no, and the anti european anti establishment party M5S didn't vote. The interesting thing is that in the room things got so heated a senator was carried to the hospital, another was about to be expelled.

I'm scared /pol, pretty much everyone everywhere in this country is strongly against this law, even leftist, just look around in the internet if you don't believe me, but I'm afraid our disgusting government will try as hard as it can to shove it up our arse. If that happens we are not the only one to be fucked, also the rest of europe, right away 800.000 people would be eligible!

source: (http://www.ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/rightists-clash-over-ius-soli_d8a1a597-3e00-4fde-a294-e93c2dba1968.html)
>>
>>130054891
>http://www.ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/politicians-row-over-ius-soli_ec9b8437-7636-43b9-a399-093ae133839c.html

other source
>>
File: 4L_6KAMMUPD.jpg (58KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6KAMMUPD.jpg
58KB, 640x633px
>>130054891
You're pushing the line Italy. Don't cross it. Once you cross the rubicon, there is no turning back. Niggers will outbreed you, and you will become minorities in your own land
>>
File: 4L_IHTsWkNe.png (2MB, 1318x1306px) Image search: [Google]
4L_IHTsWkNe.png
2MB, 1318x1306px
>>130054891
They are going to start pouring in from the North and South once Germany forces you to start accepting more of theirs
>>
>>130054891
If you let this happen Italy will be destroyed, or at least war will then be the only thing that can save it. Don't let this happen, Luigi.
>>
>>130054891
>an african whore could give birth right after getting out of her boat, and that child would be legally "european"
That's not how it works but it's still a disgusting law that nobody wants
>>
>>130054891
M5 Cucks always skip immigration votes. LN and Berlusconi are our guys.
ALso what happened in local eelctios was it bad?
>>
>>130055416
>>130055583
And you know the most disgusting thing?
The current government was not voted, it only belongs to the majourity party elected almost 5 years ago! Their popular consensus has been eroded during the last years and so they are trying to push this as fast as they can to have a fresh million voters ready to back them up!
Guys we are fucked I don't know what to say we are powerless....
>>
>>130055944
Local elections kindled hope, they showed how much M5S and PD are losing a lot of ground while right and far right against immigration and europe are getting more and more consensus
>>
>>130054891
We have this in burgerland. It is called "birthright citizenship". Really dumb IMO. Wealthy chinese come here to have their babies so that their kids have dual citizenship. Mexicans illegally come here, have kids, and then get deported leaving their kids to fend for themselves. Soil ain't magic.
>>
>>130054891
I'm disgusted guys, this is probably the first day in which I lost faith in the institutions. There are people in our parliament who firmly believe that nationality is just a paperwork.
We aren't the US.
>>
>>130055416
>that fucking hair
she should've decapitated her stylist instead
>>
>>130056703
I don't know what will happen now, I still don't understand if they have the numbers to let this pass without M5S and the right, this thin came out of the blue today I thought it was repealed years ago, if it passes we're done, it is the point of no return.
>>
>>130057003
Looking at the numbers:
NCD: probably won't vote for
M5S: they are already in trouble with the popularity, this would be the last nail in the coffin
Forza Italia: hell no

They are short of 16 votes 282 (PD) and 17 (Sinistra ecologia e libertà).
>>
>>130054891
Bump for the luigi
>>
>>130057643
Stop larping you fucking canadian
>>
>>130056703
They are beggining to try to pass similar laws in Portugal
>>
>>130054891
this should be sticky thread guys Italy is floded with that scum imagine 1/3 of them becoming citizens it would make italy USA2.0
>>
>>130057739
That's the thanks I get for bumping?
>>
>>130054891
>but I'm afraid of our disgusting government
Perhaps your disgust lies with your own impotence to take action against your government?
>>
>>130057585
oh God please, let Beppe do the right thing. If they don't get the majourity nothing happens right? The law remains in the senate for ever?
We only have to resist until the elections and then even if PD wins again (unlikely) will most surely not have the numbers anymore to push this kind of shit.
>>
>>130058145
do you protest against it on weekly bases ?
>>
File: 1435732358204.png (350KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435732358204.png
350KB, 900x900px
>>130058139
What the fuck should I do m8? Besides voting for the right party and redpilling as many people as possible? we cannot still go full autism mode and start a race war, we are not enough yet
>>
>>130057968
This
millions of wetback beaners are US citizens based on this bullshit. its because the corporation wants as many suckers as it can get on the roles.
>>
>>130058535
do you plan on having lots of kids
>>
Squadrism porcodio
>>
Someone give me the quick rundown on Berlusconi awas he /ourguy/ Was he part of the P2 masonic lodge that jewed over italy or what?!? My Nonna is old and bluepilled but she said that masons are criminals because of what happened with P2 lodge
>>
Someone brings this wonderful news to the Chinese, they are eagerly trying to expand their birth clinic business in Europe. California is getting a bit harsh on them lately.
>>
>>130058922
Berlusconi is a living meme. He got into politics just for the sake of it and didn't accomplish much.
>>
File: pepetheflag.png (423KB, 612x451px) Image search: [Google]
pepetheflag.png
423KB, 612x451px
how will Italy recover ?
>>
>>130058922
italy's freemasonry is different,especcially P2 leader Gelli words "I was born fascist and i will die fascist"
>>
>>130058635
Fucking yes, I live here in Italy but mother's british and father's german. I only have to choose where to start a family, but I plan to make so many white children even Varg would be proud.
>>130058922
Berlusconi is quite a cool redipilled guy who knows what's up, slightly incompetent but the best choice possible in the country after Tangentopoli (1992). Nowadays it wouldn't be bad if he fucking retired though, he is still pro-euro, his mind got slow since he is 80, and he is dividing the right making it easier for the shills, best choice now is Lega Nord or Fratelli d'italia
>>
>>130059327
Except saving the country from the communism.
>>
>>130057585
The senate has different numbers, it all comes down to NCD though, if they vote it it passes
>>
>>130059753
Not really, communists became unpopular shortly after the fall of USSR.
>>
>>130054891
Seems like Rome is about to keep ruining Europa once again
>>
>>130060075
>NCD
Oh shit, they should not vote or vote no though, angelino feels backstabbed and the party even voted against the fiducia, we are in their hands.
>>
>>130058145
It would probably open a crisis in the government leading to possible elections, thata why this would probably pass, cause no one wants to do election right now.
Because soon they will have to do the financial documents for the next year and with the actual electoral law there wouldnt be a clear majority to rise above all others and this means that all the parties who would get i the government with the politcal election would need to form an alliance between different parties (which simply cant happen as it is since everyone hate each other guts), leading to chaos and crashing the italian (and european) market, with no survivors.
>>
>>130060075

I think they won't have the majority even in the deputy chamber. NCD won't vote shit IMHO.
>>
>>130054891
Italy needs to hold its ground if they let this pass its game over for them and europe
>>
>>130056026
>Guys we are fucked I don't know what to say we are powerless....
How about you attack the politicians who are trying to push that? Nothing a bullet or a molotov can't solve
>>
>>130060509
Did it pass already in the camera or not?
>>
>>130060509
It passed the vote in the chamber 2 years ago
>>
Push that thing back spaghetti anon, if you don't want to end up like us, vote no.
>>
>>130059753
Old commies would probably shot at the barchini.
The only time the Italian navy sunk one was under D'Alema.
>>
>>130060873

Fuck, I thought they were just discussing the DDL
>>
good job casapound
stop ius soli
>>
>>130060873
Then unless I am wrong and it doesn't need another round of voting this is our last shot, we're fucked if it passes. A million new PD voters right off the bat, ready to elect them again.
>>
>>130060378

OOOOH
>>
>>130056276
Dual citizenship is an abomination
>>
>>130061309
That's probably their reasoning but they will soon find out that immigrants never vote in any country, they can barely get them to vote in PD primaries when they pay them and they don't need any document
>>
>>130060990
It's not our choice unfortunately....
if regular people could vote it the ratio would be something 90% against 10% for. I spoke with shills and leftist of the worst kind, and even them think this is a terrible idea
>>
File: 15654645243456545334.png (22KB, 308x313px) Image search: [Google]
15654645243456545334.png
22KB, 308x313px
>>130056703
Please don't become US.
>Retain your culture
>Retain your identity
>>
>>130061522
I would like to be optimist as you are, but the truth is that these fuckers vote will be the same weight as yours, not to talk about 15 years down the line when the childrens of ooga booga who cannot even speak italian will be able to vote for their islamic party only because they were born on italian soil.
>>
>>130061848
It's not like they couldn't get citizenship with the current law, i more mad about the fact that this decision is irreversible than them being allowed to vote
>>
>>130054891
I am a full Italian citizen and I have never spent a single day in Italy and cannot speak Italian.
>>
>>130054891
>Fortunately for now the vote resulted in a stalemate
How was this bullshit not blown the fuck out? Most countries went away from ius soli, AFAIK there's only a handful, with the US the most prominent example. This needs to be removed asap.
>>
>>130054891
>http://www.romatoday.it/cronaca/scontri-forza-nuova-polizia-ius-soli-senato.html

Here you can see a video about the protest of the neo-fascists in front of the senate
>>
File: Immagine44.png (613KB, 1068x812px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine44.png
613KB, 1068x812px
>>130062463
It's all the fault of the shitey cucked government old people voted in our country 5 years ago.
The fuckers made this disgusting nigress minister and she pushed as hard as she can this perverse law.
>>
>>130062269
Ius sanguinis is also shit but having both would be absolutely disgusting
>>
>>130063129
Everyone working at the Italian consulate is black too, only one white italian guy working there.

Did they get their citizenship through blood to?
>>
>>130054891
Fuck you Italy, if you betray all of Europe for a second time and surrender to this bullshit, allowing these shit-monkeys to bounce freely about I will fukken rape you with a spiky bat mr. Mario.
Surrender will not be tolerated, fix this shit. There's way too many niggermonkeys here already. Don't allow your politicians to cuck you.
please for the love of real Europeans, you know, the white ones, and lovely white children. Europe for Europeans, jungles for monkeys.
>>
>>130054891
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
FUCKING NEVER EVER EVER EVER pass "Ius Soli" its one of those things that 100% KILLS your civilization like giving women the right to vote.

DO NOT DO IT NO EXCEPTIONS
>>
>>130063335
No idea, i don't even know if you need to be italian to work at a consulate
>>
>>130063592
I would assume so. they spoke italian and looked eritrian
>>
How come people can't vote on this? This law would have such an impact, let the people have the last word. If they vote yes then, well they brought it upon themselves at least
>>
how many new italians would get citizenship?
>>
>>130063468
>>130063561
We're in the hands of God guys, we only have an incredibly slim number of senators dividing us from the fall of southern europe, and consequently, whole europe itself.
Even if everyone protests in the streets nothing would change because we are not enough yet, we can only hope and pray the almighty.
>>
>>130063860
Because not many countries are blessed with direct democracy
>>
>>130063860
They don't allow people to vote because they know 90% would vote against. And since they risk losing the elections they need these new "Italians" to vote for them.
>>130063973
A million right away, up to 85.000 every year.
>>
I usually add shit like that to my "Meddindu Cucks" folder, but that's just out off hand. Do something asap. Kill and terrorize politicians of necessary. Ireland got enriched with chinese and african subhumans in 90s-2004 because of such a law
>>
>>130056276
That would be problem if china offered dual citizenship with any country. Which they don't.
>>
>>130064393

1 000 000?! you have million migrant kids who were born in italy?!

are they curently stateless? dont they have citizenship of their parents country?
>>
>>130054891
By God's Grace you are a fucking imbecile. Your greatly exaggerating. This does not mean what you think it means. It's actually a good thing and would get rid of all the stale bureaucratic nonsense most European countries have now.

If you didn't know, they still force the children to go to school until they are of mature age, only to fuck them in the ass when they turn 18. This turns people into degenerates as they can barely do anything legally and don't have any allegiance to any country. It is also dangerous - and quite cruel mentally - to inflict on someone.

All in all, this is a good thing. Don't be so afraid, there's no reason.
>>
>>130065638
They would be eligible even if they have another citizenship. Also keep in mind that the vast majourity of immigrants in italy are not niggers, but eastern europeans or asians, in particular the biggest community is made out of romanians. I still remember how much we were racist towards them up until 10-15 years ago, and how many of us look at them as potential allies now.
Still, that would be more than enough to swing the vote towards PD in the next elections, it is disgusting how bold they are thinking people don't see through this.
>>
>>130065638

It's a bit more complicated than that, depending on where the immigrant is from. Most countries don't just throw children out, especially if they are born there.

Basically, they are going to be there anyway. The only difference is they'll now be legal instead of illegal, which is a good thing as illegals will sooner fall prone to crime and other degenerate shit. At least now there is opportunity to be like any other man or woman in your country.
>>
>>130066059
you're*

holy fuck that's the first time that's happened to me
>>
>>130056026
>we are powerless....

Your recent history doesn't make you seem powerless:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
>>
>>130066059
>Sure it's not a bad thing! I cannot wait for muhammed and taysha to go to school with my son and vote for shaaria when they are 18!
>Also there's surely nothing bad with calling a nigger a full blooded european only because he is born there!

For fuck sake netherlands get your shit together, you should have voted for wilders
>>
>>130055583
>
I seriously can't differenciate Italians from refugees. Fucking shitskins, all of them.
>>
>>130054891
O god you guys need to keep this from passing it will literally ruin you country, seriously you need to protest it call all the people who didn't vote and say you won't vote for them or their party ever again if they do not vote no this will destroy your country faster than just taking in refugees.
>>
>>130057585
M5S cant be reasoned with? This thing could destroy your country.
>>
When are you next elections?
>>
Take your country back Italy
>>
>>130054891
Don't let it happen! It's part of why America is in the invasi- I mean immigration problem that's its in now.

I worked baggage at JFK for a year, couldn't tell you how many Nigerians and the like would come over looking like they were about to pop any moment with zero money in their pockets.

I'm sure it's the same with the mexicans in Texas and those states.
>>
Mamma+li+negri!+Ma+quando+fate+schifo+al+cazzo%3f
>>
File: italy_1337.jpg (12KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
italy_1337.jpg
12KB, 660x660px
>>130067009
lol not even hiding the flag..
you "nation" is a fucking disgrace.

Italians need to protest and inform each other about this en-fucking-MASS!
make signs, print pages and fucking tape them to every wall in every train station and place of mass public gathering area. Treat this like a full election campaign.
Make a youtube channel. Seriously! DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE
This is litterally life or death for an entire race!
you guys need to act like you have a gun pointed at your collective heads!
Reawaken the Roman spirit within yourselves!
They conquered the world with sheer force! You can do it again!
Yes Italians are predominantly descended from the Romans! Start fucking acting like it for gods sake!
REAWAKEN AND SAVE EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>130054891
Dude you have to get a massive campaign going, via any means. Petitions, emails, phonecalls, protests, whatever it takes. If they do this to you, you won't recover unless you have a far right party who will repeal and deport millions, or a war.
>>
>>130054891
Se va nella legge, si applica in modo retroattivo? Dovevo fare delle applicazioni. Questa legge è stata conosciuta nel mondo per la sua generosità. I nonni vengono da lì, e non sono i rifugiati da Bibi. Ma certamente grazie, ebrei
>>
>>130066892
How old are you, seriously? You've been brainwashed by taking this place 100% seriously. Or are you trying to fit in here because you can't fit in at school?

For shame.
>>
>>130063106
And they wonder why people hate this type of immigration, as soon as they have their boots under the table they work to subvert our nations.
>>
>>130068325
Italians turned their back on themselves the moment they murdered Mussolini.
>>
File: 1496510651444.png (1MB, 908x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1496510651444.png
1MB, 908x1078px
Italy seriously has a massive advantage as they are openly HIGHLY racist and proud!
Get the word out there and the true italians WILL respond!
GET THE FUCKING MESSAGE OUT THERE MARIO!
Dont let your beutiful country and by extwntion get destroyed by these filthy fucking black dogs!!
Please! I want to live in Europe one day. Keep it nice for me and i PROMISE i will become a great contributor to your county.
>>
>>130068998
Yeah eh. Google the 'national catastrophe' there, ettore ovazza
>>
>>130065638
That's like one in sixty five people
>>
>>130069129
English only please mister faggot
>>
File: LEONIDAS.jpg (43KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
LEONIDAS.jpg
43KB, 615x410px
>>130068998
He was a good man.
He built the countries in africa under italian control up so much. Schools, hospotals, roads etc.
But he did not make the same mistake as France by allowed the people of thee colonies to have Italian citizenship.
Seriously guys get the word out if italy falls europe gets another nail in the coffin..
>>
>>130069360
Shut your gob. Anyways I just read that they are apt to lose 7 million people. I'm a leaf so we know about vast nothing that needs beoble. Stop lighting your hair on fire
>>
>>130054891
Yea. Those are called anchor babies, and the US has been dealing with them coming from Mexico for decades.

Get fully dilated by way of swimming the river and hopping the fence across the border, then squat and birth an anchor baby 5ft closer to Uncle Sam's wallet.
>>
>>130069427
this australian guy wants italy to do well because he plans to live in europe some day and travel like some shit tourist. he plans to come there, italy, spend his money, fuck your women, eat your cuisine, oggle your mothers and daughters, not provide but just enjoy because australia is a desert with strict immigration laws,

hmm sound familiar

oh yeah but he's white ya dig so it's cool and stuff

My sides die every time internet nationalists pretend to care about their country. You're all buying into the ancient kike divide & conquer tactic, for fucking shame humanity, for shame.
>>
File: 1496863532239.jpg (62KB, 640x993px) Image search: [Google]
1496863532239.jpg
62KB, 640x993px
>>130069427
appologies for my bad spelling and shit im fkn drunk as fuck and litterlly shaking!
come on you fucking italians! you are my brothers!
i love you fucking guys I LOVE ALL EUROPEANS!! I wNT french wife!
please protect europe!
you have no idea how fucking good it is
i love australia but fucking this place is a flat desert. its beautiful its good but mann europe warms my fucking heart with its amazing culture
i stand with all my eurobros! you guys fucking enlightened the world and are responcible for all that is good on earth!
FIGHT@!!!!!!
I WILL JOIN YOU!
BROTHERS!
>>
>>130069818
>describes Germans
>names Australians

BRUSH YOURSELF, TOOTHPASTE
>>
>>130068753
Not sure if you're baiting so this is the last time I will answer to you.
There are people who geniunely and unironically care about their social, ethnical, cultural heritage and suffer deeply in seing it destroyed before their own very eyes. It doesn't matter the amount of shitposting you'll see in here, the way we discuss these issues may very well be satirical, but our ideas are not. If you're okay with having niggers and foreigners deciding your fate in the future with their different values and ideas ok. If you're okay with your ethnicity being replaced by another in your own continent then ok. If you're confortable with the idea of your culture getting tainted and destroyed then okay.
But had it my way, and many people here will agree, you would not even be worthy of being called european because you are a weak disgusting cuck who makes me want to throw up.
And now Get the fuck out of this thread you revolting and disgusting dutch kike.
>>
>>130067009
Does your state even have a culture?
>>
File: 1497472856112.png (133KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1497472856112.png
133KB, 500x494px
>>130054891
you deserve this for covering up the fact that roman emperors were fair

enjoy your swarthy future
>>
>>130054891
My ancestral homeland... :(
>>
File: 1496854600380.png (948KB, 587x721px) Image search: [Google]
1496854600380.png
948KB, 587x721px
>>130069818
yes!!!!! i want to fucking enjoy ALL the west~
i will own property in australia and pay tax here ans i will work in europe contributing to its economy AND I WILL FUCKING ENJOY MY LIFE!!!
yes yes yes!!!
i will take a beautiful european wife because aussie girls are the scum of the earth
THE LITTERAL WORST FEMALES ON PLANET EARTH
so yes i will do this and i wll not feel bad in the slightest!
and il be a typical stoned tourist in your capital city while im at it!
>>
>>130069818
Tourism fuels an economy. Immigrants do not.
>>
>I don't qualify for Italian citizenship ship despite having Italian ancestry
>some nigger should though just because he was born there

I don't even necessarily WANT Italian citizenship because I don't speak the language and I see myself as an American first and foremost, but it's the fucking PRINCIPLE of the matter.
>>
>Not sure if you're baiting so this is the last time I will answer to you.

Not baiting. I genuinely think you're way off the mark here. Do you realise the bureaucratic nightmare right now in Europe concerning immigrants? Do you legitimately think it's easy for Africans to come and live in your country? Do you have any idea how much work, as an African (or someone from the Middle East - Hell, even Slavs), it is to immigrate successfully? Do you also have any idea how many people, that are born in Italy, identify as Italians, are loyal to Italy, are in no-man's zone because of bullshit European law? Do you have any idea the impact of this on crime and the general mentality of the country's populace?

Come back when you actually learn about how a country functions.

>There are people who geniunely and unironically care about their social, ethnical, cultural heritage and suffer deeply in seing it destroyed before their own very eyes. It doesn't matter the amount of shitposting you'll see in here, the way we discuss these issues may very well be satirical, but our ideas are not. If you're okay with having niggers and foreigners deciding your fate in the future with their different values and ideas ok. If you're okay with your ethnicity being replaced by another in your own continent then ok. If you're confortable with the idea of your culture getting tainted and destroyed then okay.

You're making over-exaggerated statements that have little truth in reality. Who do you think decides behind the screens? blacks and immigrants? Well done. You have let yourself succumb to the ancient divide & conquer tactic; you have let yourself be labeled and pushed into the battle of left vs. right, thinking it's a real thing worth dying for.

I admire you caring for your country, friend, but you walk its land with misguided eyes.

Also, I'm not Dutch. I am white, however, Probably whiter than you if we'd measure it, lol.
>>
>>130070833
why dont you qualify??
>>
>>130070497
I appreciate your honesty, man. I don't mind. I like most Australians I meet.
>>130070751
This is pretty much a bullshit statement. Most western societies rely far more on immigrants than they do on tourists, but that's something they don't want you to know. Tourists actually make a place degenerate, just look at the state of Amsterdam now.
>>
File: anccey.jpg (173KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
anccey.jpg
173KB, 500x313px
>>130071017
I would sooner see a nation die with dignity than be turned black. Especially one with as rich and beautiful a history as Italy or any other European nation for the matter!
>>
>>130070751
It actually kinda does, because it boosts consumption. Doesn't work forever, as the producing class (the natives) thinnes and the welfare class increases, but it's like a meth injection. Stimulating at first with a crash.
>>
>>130071615
How is it going to be turned black, though? Do you really think the actual people in control of a white country - who are pretty much all white by the way - will let that happen?

Nepotism and connections rule the world. Don't get it twisted, fella.

Besides, you Aussies are already living in a land that was originally black. You did to the blacks what you are afraid is going to happen now. But it won't happen.

my sides, man
>>
>>130054891

Same thing is about to be approved here in Portugal.

There will be thousands of new Portuguese people from Angola, Mozambique and Brazil.
There is nothing the opposition can do the cucks in power have a coalition with the communists and trotskists and will pass this crap.

We are under siege and everything is happening at the same time. There is no white genocide they say...
>>
>>130054891
we already have this one...
no comment pls
>>
>>130071113
He's American. If he wants to live in Europe for over 3 to 6 months a year, he has to either marry a national and apply for citizenship; start a business or get invited by a business - oh and expat shit study yadda yadda
>>
>>130071260
yes mate!!
il eat your cheese and pick you tulips.
il go take stupid pictures with your windmills as well.
lets hang out im coming soon!!!!
im so drunk
intro me to one of your dutch lassies i will show her a good time and make sure to pat her gently after.
lets do it mate c'mon!!!!!

and you fkn italians hold it together long enough for me to be able to enjoy!
im sharpening my gladius
>>
>>130070833
oh and if you have Italian ancestry and are in America that means your family immigrated over there and thus you were born there and are now american

yet you are complaining about people being born in different countries and getting citizenship

my sides
>>
>>130072072
wtf man look at paris! its fucked its a fucking tragedy!
Stop eating soy and grow your balls back mate!
europe for europeans!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>130072614
I thought you just had to have italian blood to be italian
my sister married a son of an italian migrant and she got italian nationality as well as all her kids
>>
>>130071113
Well I don't think I am anyway. My father was looking into it years ago, and as far as I know he dropped the idea, so I assume by some quirk of naturalization law someone at some point didn't pass it down rendering us inelligble. Maybe I'm wrong though and I am, but the point still stands.
>>
>>130072072
>Do you really think the actual people in control of a white country - who are pretty much all (((white))) by the way - will let that happen?
FTFY
>>
>>130072072

The Dutch are truly the most ignorant people in Europe
>>
>>130073050
I'm not sure, the laws might have changed. But this son of an Italian migrant, he lives in Italy and has citizenship, yes?
>>
File: french hen.jpg (7KB, 188x198px) Image search: [Google]
french hen.jpg
7KB, 188x198px
>>130073050
can you give me one of your girls man.. please i really love french-females. They are my favorite.
So feminine! Even the femanist ones are still highly feminine and agreeable. And the sex.. woah so sexual
GIVE ME ONE OF YOUR FEMALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>130073386
They are one of the most ignorant people in Europe, yes. Thankfully, I'm not Dutch.

You guys are being puppets, man. Can't even see (((they))) are controlling what you think with all this divisive rhetoric.
>>
>>130073507

They all belong to BBC from Senegal and Mali now.

Fuck off limp dick Beta white boi
>>
>>130073653

Sandnigger confirmed.

You have to go back
>>
>>130073838
Nope, I'm white as snow and live here legally. Try again.
>>
>>130057880
They have already passed those laws here, we are in the next stage already. Not in the swedish, english, french stage, but worse then the italians for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw
>>
File: lollllllll.jpg (10KB, 250x178px) Image search: [Google]
lollllllll.jpg
10KB, 250x178px
>>130073697
FUCK OFF NIGGERACHI
i kicked the shit out of one of your brothers a few hours ago because he was following me and my mate down the street talking shit.
No one gave a fuck because we dont concern ourselves with "nigger-rights" here in aus.
The extreme lack of tolerance is something i will miss when i move to europe.
Australia litterally cannot even conceive of these ridiculous notions of "tolerance" towards your kind that the rest of the world seems to have fallen for.
Full racist and we dont even know it!
YEAHHHHHH BOI
>>
>"It is not just a matter of granting citizenship to children born in Italy, but also to those who are in fact already Italian because they have lived and studied in our country," Senator Pina Maturani of the ruling Democratic Party (PD) said. "It is therefore a duty to approve this law as quickly as possible,"

Is this true? Can I become Italian by going to live and study in Italy?
>>
Can someone tell me why Italians are so fucking racist?(not saying that they should change) I thought they are more tolerant because of Roman Empire n' shit.
>>
>>130074441

Yes.
>>
>>130074800
Because we had the best culture for a lot of time(Roman Empire, Middle age, fascism) too bad (((USA))) liberated us from le evil nazi
>>
>>130074800
Because they have to live with southern Italians who behave like fucking sandniggers
>>
>>130073480
he has italian citizenship but lives in france
>>
The ride never ends
>>
>>130075202
if you marry an Italian national you can apply for citizenship in said country. In your sister's case, it went well.
>>
>>130075058
AY!
wtf you doing in here!! GTFOUTSIDE and put signs in the street an warn your people of the incoming invaders that are trying to commit genocide!
GO! Go NOW!
you lazy fuck gogogo
>>
>>130073507
they might be feminine but being agreable is another talk...
>>
>>130075289
Putin ban's nationalistic movements in Russia. Yeah the ride never end's i know the feel.
>>
>>130075341
I'm pretty sure she didn't aplly for it and they gave it to her like that
she's nationalist so she doesn't really care about having another citizenship
>>
>>130075177
you fucking idiot! stop divide and conquer!
Meds hold the genes of the CREATORS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION!
Pat them and take care of them!
and let me fuck one of your beautiful french-females.
>>
Fucking Italy

Fucking Europe
>>
>>130075598
http://www.conslondra.esteri.it/consolato_londra/en/i_servizi/per_i_cittadini/cittadinanza/cittadinanzamatrimonio.html
>>
>>130075927
well, I guess that solves the case
>>
>>130075058
I'm going to do it, before you shut the fuck up about Rome

The begging of subversion is the late period of Rome

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED
>>
>>130076163
you gonna let me mat with one of your famales or what!?
I swear il build her good nest for when she lays the egg!
Il pat her alot and provide all the food she wishes to consume. I will make her speak with her accent deep into my ear carnal and when she is happy i will roll her into a small ball and watch some nice youtube videos with her .
The gaul will be very happy i swear!!!
>>
>>130076666
well, I guess if you're not ethnically too far fro french I don't see the problem
>>
>>130076541
This was a major contributing factor to their downfall. They made this mistake which allowed generals to secede control of the empire until Augustus became the first emperor and began paying romans directly. After a while they debased the currency and started handing out citizenship like candy which destoryed rome from the inside, weakening it to the point they were unable to defend against foreign invaders..
Eerily similar to what we see happening in our civilization today.
>>
>>130077241
More importantly they had ethnic tension before they gave rights to subhumans from North Africa, Asian Minor and Judea equal rights. Not only multiracial, but even multiethnic Rome was a disaster
>>
>>130077241
lol i love it when someone changes from shitposting grammar style to well-written discourse in the same thread

i do it always as well
>>
>>130076978
THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!
I swear she will be a happy little french gril!
i will learn her language and start eating french food at once!
i wont let you down my gaulic bro!
you are invited to the wedding!
i shall take her to malta for the honeymoon and then we will move to the french alps to raise our eggs!
LONG LIVE THE GAULS!!!!!!

One question: How strongly do you identify as a Gaul?
Do you consider them your primary ancestor? If not which ancient group do you identify strongest with?
Gauls?
Romans?
Francs?
Normans?
?~~~?!
>>
>>130054891
A child born in Italy from an African woman is as Italian as you.
>>
>>130077835
>you are invited to the wedding!

LMAO
>>
>>130054891

bump.
>>
>>130076978
Italians are part black. Good job killing Gaulic -Frankish bloodline. Although if you are from Occitan "France", those bloodlines are lost already
>>
File: kebabtraffic.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kebabtraffic.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>130054891
hahaha you stuuuuupid bastards!
>>
File: lmao.jpg (57KB, 778x584px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
57KB, 778x584px
>>130077632
its because my level of consciousness is fluctuating due to intoxication!!!
straYA mate!
Come down! we not full unless you're a shitcunt
>>
>>130071017
But why do they need to come here? They should stay in their own country. They come because they want to take our country.
>>
>>130077835
french are mostly gauls so celts
there's some germans blood mostly from francs , some latin blood,
it really depends from where you're from in france but the main part is celt
>>
>>130078183
fucking commie stop trying to divide us! 5% Asian minor aint shit Ive been to the south and those cunts are alright.
>>
>>130054891
DO not KILL THEM
>>
>>130078183
many italians are really white, mostly northen ones
some of them even look 100% germanic
my brotherin law is half italian and on 12 kids he only has 1 brown eyed which surely comes frm my sister
>>
File: blog_isaac_newton_prism.jpg (71KB, 308x399px) Image search: [Google]
blog_isaac_newton_prism.jpg
71KB, 308x399px
>>130078569
every time i meet a frenchman i always refer to him/her as a gaul.
Sometimes they laugh, sometimes they get pissed off but they always look on me with a slight confusion.
I am proper retarded haha
>>
File: 1472072163015.jpg (14KB, 447x585px) Image search: [Google]
1472072163015.jpg
14KB, 447x585px
>>130078747

YOURE SENDING MIXED SIGNALS AGAIN NIGE
>>
Am i still banned?
>>
>>130079227

That's a negative, good buddy.
>>
>>130078413
1 post by this ID
AND I HOPE ITS YOUR FUCKING LAST!
Go outside and inform your people of the invasion for fuck sake man!
>>
>>130079032
>they get pissed off
why would they be?
that's what they are, it's not the 10% non gauls blood they have that 'll make them germans or nordmen or latins
>>
File: JEW.png (112KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
JEW.png
112KB, 800x800px
>>130079227
awww we really need to do something about these ((mods))
^plz dont ban me for this mordehai shalomebat...
>>
>>130069532
>i'm a leaf
You didn't have to change your flag, we could've guessed that you're a faggot
>>
File: Kangz.png (906KB, 1000x1305px) Image search: [Google]
Kangz.png
906KB, 1000x1305px
>>130054891
>In the senate it was discussed the implementation of the so called "Ius Soli", the right for children of non italian people born on italian soil to be legally considered full citizens of this country.

Are you fucking insane?

This is the one bright spot we have versus the US. Illegals will stay illegal. Their kids are still illegal.

Implementing this shit.. it's clear what they want. Same shit they do in the US. Porous borders, anchor babies and population replacement.
>>
>>130079505
I think they think im making fun of them..
French are quite sensitive <3
Soft hearted little creatures they are
I love them so much!
Im so conflicted. I find the fact that your culture is so open an accepting beautiful but at the same time it seems to be a major reason you have let in and tolerated so many fucking ungrateful sandniggers! :(
>>
>>130078887
>many italians are really white, mostly northen ones
>some of them even look 100% germanic
They look fucking the same. Just spent a month in "Italy" (Südtirol). Unfortunately, had to take a trip to African part of Italy known as Milan. You see locals and southerners and you know there is no fucking difference. South Italy - 3% negro, Northern - 1,2%. Same shit
>>
>>130054891
Because everyone knows Italy is lost, and Europe is lost. There is no way to stop this, and there is no escape.
>>
>>130080144
it's partially true
in all cases it's our retribution for having fucked the world along the centuries
we could have been the best and we brought the world to chaos with us
>>
>>130078887
And as I said, Occitan and "Swiss" French are negroid. 0,5-0,7% negroid to be exact
>>
>>130080395
good,how much mongoloid blood do you have?
>>
>>130080395
I've been to italy quite a few times and yeah if you stay in big cities you'll get horrified by how degenrates they are and how many immigrnats there are but it's the same in all westren europe and even worse over here
>>130080569
well, considering how much race mixing is on the trend, I'd say even more
>>
>>130054891

>Ius Soli

this is basically what fucked us here in France
>>
>>130060500
>UNDERRATED COMMENT
>UNDERRATED COMMENT
>UNDERRATED COMMENT
>>
>>130054891
Welcome to the club Italy.
>>
File: 1495108643987.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495108643987.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
Race war when my fellow italians?
>>
File: 1496916145469.jpg (18KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1496916145469.jpg
18KB, 496x496px
>>130080658
>>130081171
guys go outside and spread the word about this.
Go in the night and put posters up..
Seriously look at all the other nations that allowed this. You are not angry enough seriously it is your time to shine now! Show the world you still have balls. Prove the YOU WUZ ROMANZ N SHIET!!!!!!!!
>>
>>130079104
kek
>>
>>130081876
Yeah okay mate but it's 1.00 am here.
>>
>>130054891
>things got so heated a senator was carried to the hospital, another was about to be expelled.
/italy
>>
>>130080886
Been to rural Piedmont for some time and had the same impression. Italians are pretty homogenous in looks, I should say. Doesn't help to kill their inner regionalist instinct though. Clusterfuck of a country
>>130080658
0%
>>
>>
File: girlok.jpg (77KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
girlok.jpg
77KB, 612x612px
>>130057880
>>130074188
Pls protect the portugeuse qts
>>
>>130082621
... what
>>
File: zoom_3791.jpg (124KB, 933x647px) Image search: [Google]
zoom_3791.jpg
124KB, 933x647px
>>130082219
In the cover of night put up the posters so people see them first thing in the morning when the mind is fresh and receptive!
>>
File: Jus_soli_world.svg.png (146KB, 1200x616px) Image search: [Google]
Jus_soli_world.svg.png
146KB, 1200x616px
>>130082714
i have no idea what it says lul
was just hoping for the best
>>
>>130081876
Whats even the point if the law doesent pass this might even end in another financial market crisis since the government could risk to have to resign and cant have elections with a shit for electoral law that would lead the country to ungovernmentability.
That would cause the italian market to drop taking with him all the EU. (cause we even need to program after the summer the economical paper for the new year.
>>
>>130081876
good point anon, good point

and the bird looks great, kek
>>
>>130082658
yes,LOVE to Portugal
kek
>>
>>130082621
pro-nigggers propaganda
it is supposed to be a funny one-image comic.
but it is not funny at all
>>
>>130054891

Stop this.
>>
File: 1496292994300.jpg (257KB, 1280x753px) Image search: [Google]
1496292994300.jpg
257KB, 1280x753px
>>130083021
i dont understand you mang! you no speaka di inglish!
im drunk and enraged!
WHAT EVER THE CASE...
IF you are in anyway allowing more niggers into your country I will come to italy, round up all who did not fight to protect their lands and DECIMATE (in the roman style) every 10th person responsible!
you are warned weakling!
Don't make me do it.. I love you guys but im ready to deal some TOUGH love as you are responsible for the rest of Europe also!!!!
>>
File: RUSSIA.jpg (69KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
RUSSIA.jpg
69KB, 1024x648px
>>130083021
I hope Italian Gov mailed Thank You cards to the US and to that whore THE EUROPEAN UNION for economic sanctions on RUSSIA. kek that helped Italy to lose huge markets in Russia.
>>
>>130054891
>Incentive for even more Africans to come and drain social services and government welfare
Do these italian politicians realize they're just taking bread from their own mouth to give to niggers?
Do they at least care to steal the money and get re-elected instead of never being elected and having no public funds to steal?
Also, country will, collapse, not just financially.

I'm just saying, italian politics are very much alike romanian politics.
>>
File: crocodile.jpg (528KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
crocodile.jpg
528KB, 1280x852px
>>130083356
my bad brother..
It blame the alcohol and the geographical location of my country which makes learning a second language highly unimportant in most Australians eyes..
>>
>>130054891
Unfortunately you are fucked. As everyone here is fucked.
>>
>>130082621
>I was born here so I am Italian
>I was born here so I am.
This is the translation.
Manifesto is a commie shit-tier journal, what did you expect?
By the way you can be born in Italy but if you are a shitskin you are a shitskin. I had an Italian guy in my classroom who was black. We called him the Marocchino or Tabaccaio(guy who snuggles tobacco). He was so mad. I miss those days. It's over for white people.
>>
>>130083829
sigh.. The Eu is a fucking joke
>>
>>130083879
They are niggers themselves, help a brotha!
>>
>>130084212
Smuggles*
>>
>>130084212
ahh how do i delet this!?
>>
>>130084485
By killing a kike
>>
File: pigeon yes.jpg (115KB, 736x669px) Image search: [Google]
pigeon yes.jpg
115KB, 736x669px
>>130084610
it is done
>>
shit,we are near the point of the happening,you know the happenign that was called years and years ago.i think this is the time.
things will either get better or worse.
>>
File: italian-free-hugs.png (86KB, 880x591px) Image search: [Google]
italian-free-hugs.png
86KB, 880x591px
>>130084212
>(guy who snuggles tobacco)
in his pants next to his dick. KEK
>>130084404
>Smuggles*
in his pants next to his dick. KEK
>>130084485
>ahh how do i delet this!?
too late my ITALIAN friend I'm pasting here for all to see. KEK >>130084212
>By the way you can be born in Italy but if you are a shitskin you are a shitskin. I had an Italian guy in my classroom who was black. We called him the Marocchino or Tabaccaio(guy who snuggles tobacco). He was so mad. I miss those days. It's over for white people.

BTW, (THOSE ARE NO HOMO HUGS)
>>
File: 1495223430852.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495223430852.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>130084212
>It's over for white people
I just want it to be over tbqh, no sense in being tortured like this. The saddest part is they didn't even fire a so bullet, just took advantage of our unelected politicians
>>
>>130084783
but on a more positive note.. Isnt this bird pretty. I want to pat it so bad.
Look so smooth and soft.
Look at the eye though, seems a bit nervous.
i wonder what she is thinking..
I think someone may have stolen her egg!
D: D: !!!!
>>
>>130085065
>snuggles tabasco in his pants next to his dick
Bold!
>>
File: roma.png (806KB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
roma.png
806KB, 2000x1800px
>>130085086
No defeatist attitudes.
We fight to the last breath!
Like true Romans!
>>
File: Screenshot_from_20170528_194255.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_from_20170528_194255.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>130085440
Lad it's literally over, the best we can do is make a life for ourselves in this sodom and gammorah hellscape we inherit
>>
>>130085086
Yeah I would totally prefer to die standing while charging with a bayonet then run over by a peace truck.
>>
File: 239.jpg (53KB, 625x457px) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
53KB, 625x457px
>>130085065
Aww you consider me as one with you i am honored..
Really i hate to see any westerners infighting.
Im sorry to say but the infighting atitude seems to be most common among anglos.. I think its the Island mentality..
Feelsbad.. We need unity in the west like in the days of the crusades!
STRENGTH THROUGH UNITY! DEUS VULT!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCrofDIVffI
i didn't watch the video since i know this dude is a buonista faggot,but look at hte comment,i want to kill myself.
only nichilist italians and immigrants with "muh story""muh citizenship",the should all kill themselves
>>
>>130085687
rich coming from this flag.. A flag that is disproportionately responsible for the flood of these savages into mother Europe.
I like Trump yeah but this fucker STILL causing problems in the ME!!!

>inb4 deep state
>>
>>130086337
>Finger pointing
Leave the bullshit for the birds, every Western nation is at fault
>>
Is it an internal vote or can I vote as a citizen?
>>
>>130086607
internal
>>
>>130086594
>every western nation
I smell a fucking apologist
why not put those nukes to good use mate..
End that fucking region for good so we can finally have peace. You did it before and no one really larping on about it.
Close your eyes and push that button!
do eeeeeetttt!!!
>>
File: 1472754350843.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472754350843.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>130086991
No it's our playground
>>
File: Crusades_1095-1289.jpg (581KB, 1024x598px) Image search: [Google]
Crusades_1095-1289.jpg
581KB, 1024x598px
>>130085973
>like in the days of the crusades!
Yes, the Crusades, those were the fun days.

CRUSADES
http://www.history.com/topics/crusades

The First Crusade
Christian knights waged a religious war against the Muslims in Jerusalem in an attempt to reclaim the Holy Land.

The first of the Crusades began in 1095, when armies of Christians from Western Europe responded to Pope Urban II’s plea to go to war against Muslim forces in the Holy Land.
After the First Crusade achieved its goal with the capture of Jerusalem in 1099, the invading Christians set up several Latin Christian states, even as Muslims in the region vowed to wage holy war (jihad) to regain control over the region.
Deteriorating relations between the Crusaders and their Christian allies in the Byzantine Empire culminated in the sack of Constantinople in 1204 during the Third Crusade.
Near the end of the 13th century, the rising Mamluk dynasty in Egypt provided the final reckoning for the Crusaders, toppling the coastal stronghold of Acre and driving the European invaders out of Palestine and Syria in 1291.
>>
>>130087161
They make radiation suits in American XXXL size dont they?
c'mon we can all play dress up and go swimming in oil. It will be GLORIOUS!
>>
>>130054891
Fight back or perish. Your entire sense of helplessness comes from the fact that you refuse to revolt and hang the traitors which push this shit.
>>
>>130086299
couldn't bring myself going past the 4th comment, it is too much.
Read comments down the newspapers though and they were all pretty redpilled/based, I think the majourity of the people can see through this wall of shite, on youtube Italia there are only 14 years old shills and faggots who will most likely change idea by the time they can vote since our school system is so cucked.
>>
File: 1491067539317.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491067539317.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>>130087440
Fallout irl soon
>>
>>130056703
Now, you can consider yourself "redpilled"

Good morning.
>>
>>130087505
Thats the spirit!
USA!
>>
File: download-4.jpg (13KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
download-4.jpg
13KB, 500x320px
>>130054891
Enjoy the flood of Africans coming through Libya
>>
>>130054891

as a US citizen, please don't let that stupid rule take hold
>>
File: JewishViolence.png (605KB, 803x821px) Image search: [Google]
JewishViolence.png
605KB, 803x821px
>>130054891
>>
>>130054891
It will never pass, most of the people are against it.
>>
File: ITALIAN_munari_gestures.jpg (37KB, 549x768px) Image search: [Google]
ITALIAN_munari_gestures.jpg
37KB, 549x768px
EXPLAIN pls
>>
File: gaddafiwojak.png (708KB, 680x998px) Image search: [Google]
gaddafiwojak.png
708KB, 680x998px
>>130088003
>Ghadaffi is never coming back
Him dying will be a chapter and signficant event in the fall of the white race book
>>
Italians deserve worse, we didn't forget your evil doings in africa.
>>
>>130088003
He was so right!!!
>>
>>130088343
Africa is the Middle East?
>>
>>130056183
GOOD NEWS
>>
>>130088232
interesting.
>>
>>130054891
Say no to anchor babies. It all goes downhill from there
>>
File: 1488137296758.jpg (541KB, 1104x787px) Image search: [Google]
1488137296758.jpg
541KB, 1104x787px
>>130088343
Stay mad black bastard
>>
File: Africa-drinking water .jpg (262KB, 1280x769px) Image search: [Google]
Africa-drinking water .jpg
262KB, 1280x769px
>>130088343
>your evil doings in africa.
FUCK YOUR DIRTY AFRICA
>>
>>130088234
Situation is really clouded actually. PD will vote for it while Lega and the rest of right obviously not. M5S is the thing that keeps the puzzle in place, if they vote and it passes because of them is a political suicide, they would erode all the margin they built during the past months since no one wants this law, still some senator could defect placing everybody in shite.
All the weight is on the shoulders of NCD and angelino alfano. He is almost rogue since it is very probable his party will be worth nothing, he hates the PD since they backstabbed him but he should still not vote or vote no, to protest and also because he should be geniunely against.

The real REAL threat is that PD already said they want to make to make a Voto di fiducia about it, which in my opinion would be suicide since even leftist are against this, but they seem really determined. If they do it, it would make me throw up from disgust, since they are not even a government that was voted and they are deciding the demographic future of this country only to gain more votes on the next election.
>>
>>130088343
>1 POST BY THIS ID

africa never seen so much glory as when then white man set his mighty foot down upon her.
You savages dont know whats good for you.
The only solution is total destruction
Im looking at you americans.
Do whats right push that glorious red button and rid us of this infectious virus once and for all!
We tried to help you black cunts but you never learned.
Your time draws ever close to an end.
You will go down as Carthage, Without a trace this time it will not be salt that poisons your earth but radioactivity.
>>
File: blacks hating whites.jpg (142KB, 876x768px) Image search: [Google]
blacks hating whites.jpg
142KB, 876x768px
>>130088598
KEK.

Look at this black fucker,pic related

for all the food for all clothing for all the clean water well whites give those fucking dogs that's how they say THANK YOU to white people.
From now on I as a white person I will not donate my money TO HELP FEMINE VICTIMS AND DYING CHILDREN IN FUCKING AFRICA.

fuck you AFRICA, you hate white people, go and your own eat shit in famine times from now on
>>
>>130089441
Votes are the only thing these people care about, they would sell Thier own grandmother if it meant they could get one more vote. If they want it they most likely get it
>>
>>130089441
You're so right, it's this PD who's ruining us, at this point even Berlusca would be better than these cretins. I hope Grillo's movement won't be in favor of this cultural suicide.
>>
File: Immagineewfw.png (306KB, 820x754px) Image search: [Google]
Immagineewfw.png
306KB, 820x754px
>>130089666
Thing is, I'm not even sure they would gain enough will all the natives they would lose who are against. During the past years like every other pro eu pro immigration party. they have been bleeding out consensus(see pic) and now instead of being in damage control, they decide to gamble. The future is uncertain and they risk of exploding bringing everyone with them.
>>
>>130090271
Fucking Democracy the worst system ever made.
Thank god we are a republic holy shit.
>>
File: italian-style.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
italian-style.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>130089441
>All the weight is on the shoulders of NCD and angelino alfano. He is almost rogue since it is very probable his party will be worth nothing, he hates the PD since they backstabbed him but he should still not vote or vote no, to protest and also because he should be geniunely against.
I would be shocked to learn that he voted YES just because he has some personal beef with them
We are talking about whole nation, put your personal shit aside for this.

Keep us posted anon with easy to recognize threads how this thing is developing in Italy over next days.
Hope ITALY will be saved from this bullshit.
doe's Vatican have official position on that issue or they are busy with their bullshit
>>
>>130090271
fucking pd,how the fuck they got so high consensus in 2014?
>>
File: 1491778475669.gif (16KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491778475669.gif
16KB, 750x750px
>>130090423
>People's Republic of eastern Albania criticizing anyone
>>
>>130090590
We have 10% pop in their country while they have 15% in ours.
>>
>>130090536
They are not part of Italy, their opinion is worth shit.

>>130090541
If the vote is a success I'm gonna leave this country with my entire family, mark my words.
>>
File: MussoliniViaImpero.jpg (168KB, 700x986px) Image search: [Google]
MussoliniViaImpero.jpg
168KB, 700x986px
>>130090423
The tiranny of the majourity, disgusting system since the majourity is ignorant and uninformed. Unfortunately Kikes had to come 70 years ago killing our beloved benito and tearing down the best government we ever had in this country
>>
>>130054891
Now you know what America is like. Prepare for the nogslaught as they come screaming for gibs
>>
>>130090536
Vatican today is a pale shadow of its former glory, they elected a Jesuit, literally an heretic to guide them, who decides to kiss the feet of the enemy instead of calling a crusade. I live in Rome and I know plenty of priests who are enraged with this pope and what he says
>>
File: x3BTG9[1].gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
x3BTG9[1].gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>130090840
I miss Uncle Benito.
>>
>>130090541

I have my theory, based on the fall of the berlin wall, the mani pulite investigation and Raul Gardini alleged suicide.

PDS under Occhetto was a full CIA operation. After the fall of the berlin wall, PCI didn't get money from russia anymore.JEWSA co-opted them into a puppet left party to lead the Kalergi Plan in Italy.

Romano Prodi finally did it.
>>
>>130090921
Not so fast. No result is up yet.
>>
>>130090840

An english agent literally shot Mussolini.
>>
>>130091161
Me too camerata, me too...
>>130091413
Fun fact, mussolini mantained letter correspondence with winston churchill for a good chunck of the war, he was also defined as a great man by both him and roosevelt
>>
>>130090840
no,kikes were on our side.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ettore_Ovazza
if he didn't join the war,there would be statue,streets and squares named after him.
everyone told him to no join the war,even himself.something behind the scenes happened.
fuck this gay world
>>
>>130090794
come to Aus you welcome here mate
>>
What are some kinos about italy ?
>>
>>130091137
>I live in Rome and I know plenty of priests who are enraged with this pope and what he says
Pope assassination, when???
kek
>>
>>130088264
please explain meaning.thx
>>
>>130091284
Any links so we can see it live? Or some redpilled italian newspaper?
>>
File: 8-11-2015_plato_aristotle.jpg (763KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
8-11-2015_plato_aristotle.jpg
763KB, 1200x630px
>>130090840
you know Socrates actually had the same view of democracy and was killed for it..
Guess they should has listened to the great Mediterranean genius.
>>
>>130092180
Thanks man, I appreciate it, nothing but alpha based men in your country, I like it.

>>130091759
>>130091967
If only he acted like Franco...
>>
>>130092360
It's still being proposed, no voting yet.
>>
>>130091967
good points!
>>
GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>130092360
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
YES TO THIS POST
>>
>>130092234
Believe it or not he is really at risk, he tried investigating in things a pope should never investigate about if he wants to keep his head.
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/13/can-pope-francis-clean-up-gods-bank

It would also not be the first time
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_I_conspiracy_theories

Again, I live in Rome and so I have the chance to speak and debate with church members, even pretty important ones, and they all have some grudge for this guy, because apparently he was not to be elected for real in the conclave, they dislike him because he is a jesuit and goes around kissing feet of those who blow themselves up in squares and destroy european cultural heritage, hence christian one.
>>
>>130092952
Archived that for you
https://archive.is/Cmyic
>>
>>130092952
Never knew that alot of priests hated him. That's actually good to read.
>>
>>130090840
>thinks the tyranny of the bourgeoisie is any better
>is probably a college student
>thinking he is owed 2600 goy slaves
Your own King threw his ass out. If there is one good reason for monarchy, that is it.
>>130092952
Apparently Rome needs to be sacked again before those pompous little niggers learn.
>>
Stay strong Italy.
>>
File: 1496805461708[1].jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
1496805461708[1].jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>130093181
Wait what? A communist saying nigger? kek.
>>
File: cq5dam.web.738.462.jpg (63KB, 738x462px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.738.462.jpg
63KB, 738x462px
>>130092360
>>130092684
Had to be voted today but voting has been disrupted since people outside were rioting and police had to intervene.
Inside right wing senators started to scream refusing to vote and waving signs were they attacked PD saying they should be ashamed. Things got so heated a senator was almost expelled and two had to go to hospital(see pic).
It will be voted again in the next days will keep you updated.
>>
File: 1485617454115.png (450KB, 323x356px) Image search: [Google]
1485617454115.png
450KB, 323x356px
>>130086299
His fanbase are a bunch of pdfags, literally, they are our version of SJWs, though it doesn't fill me with hope, I do believe its an echochamber

che cazzo facciamo ragazzi? Votiamo lega? qualsiasi cosa di destra sperando succeda qualcosa?
>>
>>130093397
>>130093477
The fact that is caused so much outrage should make everyone feel safe. Who supports this? Only the PD? Then they are done.
>>
>>130093126
Not really hate as much as being bothered by him and dislike him, because they say he doesn't represent their current thoughts. After all this guy partially tried to justify charlie hebdo attacks, and is really disruptive with the status quo in the vatican organisation, again, believe it or not I think he is on very thin ice right now.
>>
File: pope-sex fetish pervert .jpg (1MB, 3500x2546px) Image search: [Google]
pope-sex fetish pervert .jpg
1MB, 3500x2546px
italian pope kissing feet
>>
>>130093604
I've gained faith after the referendum, showed me that we're not as cucked as some other european countries, but fuck, the fact the population doesn't even have a saying in this is outrageous. I really feel bad for the fellow /pol/acks from Sweden and the likes of it
>>
File: italian-alpini-breda-m35[1].jpg (812KB, 1637x1098px) Image search: [Google]
italian-alpini-breda-m35[1].jpg
812KB, 1637x1098px
>>130093765
Interesting.
>>
>>130093813
He was literally installed by Obama under an operation wanted by Podesta called "Catholic Spring" to remove pope Ratzinger.

It's in the wikileaks mails, look it up.
>>
>>130092952
>>130093765
What do you know about how/why they removed Benedict?
>>
>>130093477
i think both lega and m5s have valid and intelligent members between them,but in m5s they are literally wasted.
so i would say yes,we should vote the "new" lega.
correct me if i am wrong
>>
Red pill me on Adel Smith italcucks
>>
>>130093477
Obviously, they are the most viable choice. If you come from the south and cannot stand Salvini though, at least vote giorgia meloni. I like Silvio but he is not the right one now, a vote for M5S would be wasted and uncertain.
It goes without saying a vote for PD is a vote against europe and against yourself.
>>130093181
Never said monarchy commie guy, even though I wouldn't mind it that much since I come from a noble family in central Italy. A system where it is made certain that people at least know what they are talking about before voting wouldn't be bad. If we make also only full blood natives vote, we would have been shifted the situation in a much better way.
>>
File: italian_red_wines_500.jpg (141KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
italian_red_wines_500.jpg
141KB, 1024x754px
>>130093397
>It will be voted again in the next days will keep you updated.

>will keep you updated.
Please do,Thanks and good luck to your country to stop this crap.
for next few days I will be buying only Italian vines to support your economy.
>>
>>130093946
Don't feel bad about swedencucks, they think we are shitskin when they are one of the most cucked countries.

>>130094218
The M5s is meh, we should put faith in the Lega. Any right wing is better than PD to be honest.
>>
>>130093765
>believe it or not I think he is on very thin ice right now.
>on very thin ice right now.
so a pair of cement shoes would take care of him instantly .kek
>>
>>130094029
>why
He knew they were preparing for refugee crisis of 2015 and opposed it.

>how
see>>130094007
The media created the pedo scandal. They even gave the Oscar to that one movie who won against Mad Max and the Revenant.
>>
>>130092428
Socrates wasn't Mediterranean*, he was Hellenic. He has no relation to modern Greeks. They are even less related than a pure WASP from Mayflower with the average modern "White" American

* an umbrella term for mongrels, not a race
>>
>>130093813
>italian pope kissing feet
I made mistake by typing 'italian' pope
it should be just..pope
>>
>>130094239
first time i hear about him,reading about him makes me think he was brainwashed,paid or used.
i'm glad he is dead.
>>
>>130094007
>He was literally installed by Obama under an operation wanted by Podesta called "Catholic Spring" to remove pope Ratzinger.
it that for real that US would have power in Vatican?
fuck! that's unreal actually
>>
>>130094239
>Adel Smith founded the Union of Italian Muslims
>He attracted more media attention by demanding that crucifixes in public places (i.e., schools, hospitals, and government offices) be removed. Smith was subsequently charged with defaming the Catholic religion in 2006 and sentenced to eight months in prison.
>He attempted to sue author Oriana Fallaci in April 2004, saying that her book The Force of Reason was offensive to Islam

Never heard of him before, so that's who started the crucifix controversy of some years ago. What a surprise.
>>
File: pope benedict xvi hitler jugend.png (108KB, 459x371px) Image search: [Google]
pope benedict xvi hitler jugend.png
108KB, 459x371px
>>130094029
I heard he was geniunely tired and couldn't bring it on, My father lives in castel gandolfo so I had the chance to hear him pronounce his final speech. Good guy, good christian, good catholic, served in the Hitler jugend as a kid(see pic).
Point is that you could actually see he couldn't take anymore, he had troubles speaking and forgot things. If he had a little "push" to resign I don't know no one ever told me anything. It is the instituting of francis that interests me, I heard this bishop who preaches in the cathedral of san giovanni( where i usually go), and he says he wasn't supposed to actually win, they were deciding in the conclave when someone betrayed the others electing him.
>>
>>130095137
He's dead now thank God the absolute traitor
>>
>>130094218
I don't believe you are, fact is that the m5s feels like a black hole that's chewing up votes from both sides and were it to dismantle I wouln't know if it'd be advantageus for the right wing.

>>130094354
Not from south but Salvini just doesn't seem very compentent, rhetoric and shitposting aside, which he is pretty good at, I don't see him as this great leader. Wish Meloni was bigger, she's also a woman, which could be a strong message these days

>>130095137
he sure integrated well
>>
>>130094825
>christcuck rejects his tribe
>christcuck believes in catholicuck universalism
>>
>>130094481
>Don't feel bad about swedencucks, they think we are shitskin when they are one of the most cucked countries.
Well said!
Italy could be understood because of it's geographical location but fucking Sweden went out of their way to get muslims/niggers into their country.
>>
>>130095301
>Not from south but Salvini just doesn't seem very compentent, rhetoric and shitposting aside, which he is pretty good at, I don't see him as this great leader. Wish Meloni was bigger, she's also a woman, which could be a strong message these days

Love Giorgia, but right now salvini is the one capable of pulling the most numbers and create stability in the right/far right. Still, a vote for Giorgia is not a wasted one since they will probably make a coalition
>>
>>130054891
>Why no one is talking about this?
spreads the news anons
>>
>>130095369
Exactly, it's 100% their fault, with all the propaganda and cultural enrichment shit they force feed their people on a daily basis.
>>
>>130095749
That's what I'm doing, many people have seen this thread here now they know, I was shocked today noticing /pol didn't give a shite while it could make/break europe right now.
>>
File: PRIMA-DEL-DIRITTO-DI-EMIGRARE.jpg (34KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
PRIMA-DEL-DIRITTO-DI-EMIGRARE.jpg
34KB, 480x335px
>>130095219
Pic related is the real reason they got rid of him. They couldn't start their mass immigration with a german pope that opposed mass immigration.
>>
>>130095744
>>130095301
All the time i hear Giorgia she is crying Berlusconi won't talk to her.
>>
>>130095997
I always liked him a lot, the embodiment of many christian values, including modesty unlike this Pope who likes to act like a rockstar. The media always shat on him though saying he was boring, wacky and he made the church lose numbers.
>>
File: Pope_New World Order.jpg (121KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pope_New World Order.jpg
121KB, 558x600px
>>130095346
no, I give no shit about Pope and Vatican, it was just mistake because he is not Italian.
>>
>>130095997
>>130095219
He still seems lively enough for a Pope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2jvdCk7e7I

I always thought it was purely political (as you said, he wasn't too keen on immigration and pushing of various harmful ideologies). However, publicly, he endorses Francis, so I don't know what to think anymore.
>>
File: star_wars_pope.jpg (20KB, 510x297px) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_pope.jpg
20KB, 510x297px
>>130096246
>ahahhah he looks like the bad guy from Star Wars XD we don't like the evil emperor, am I right my fellow millenials? :))))

I fucking hate social media.
>>
>>130096628
Millennials were a mistake
>>
>>130096341
He is North Italian, full blood
>>
Italy is doomed. You pizza niggers need to revolt. See how hard it is in the US to drain the swamp? Imagine trying that in a country that's way more corrupt. The president personally does business with soros
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.