[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 14965872059803.jpg (25KB, 408x464px) Image search: [Google]
14965872059803.jpg
25KB, 408x464px
>tfw ywn relive this epic podcast live ever again and at every mention of psychic vampires this entire board would explode with 10/10 meme commentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&t=6161s
>>
>>130054130
Best JRE

ruined by dumb Eddie Bravo though slightly
>>
>>130054304
doubt we'll ever get a second one with just alex and joe
joe really does a good job at taming alex
>>
Hearing Alex rant about vampires and aliens and interdimensional pedophiles while he was both drunk and stoned... That was an experience that simply can't be matched!
>>
>>130055534
Yeah Joe did a good job on this episode

He's right that Alex Jones just says so much crazy shit in one go that you need to stop him and get him to explain each point, and Joe did a good job of this in this episode
>>
ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIG ENCHILADA? IVE GOT IT FIGURED OUT GUYS!!
>>
File: AAAAA.jpg (86KB, 1649x931px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAA.jpg
86KB, 1649x931px
>#911
>justrealized.avi
>mfw
>>
>>130056035
"Hang on Alex you don't seriously think the earth is round"
t. Eddie Bravo every time Alex was about to drop the big enchilada
>>
>>130056432
i almost couldnt finish this one because of eddie bravo, he had nothing to contribute with. just rogan and alex wouldve been plenty.
>>
>>130056193
>911
sadly they barely talked about it, they tried bringing up tower 7 but eddie fuckin bravo was interrupting
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-12-42-35.png (777KB, 705x802px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-12-42-35.png
777KB, 705x802px
Truly a great time. Newfags who havent seen it, watch it. All 4 hours of it.
>>
>>130054130
It was an epic night, the breads moved so fast and AJ was on TOP GAME levels. Loved every second of it, had to stop playing and ignored that I should´ve been sleeping. Thanks to all the anons that were there, once in a lifetime experience. When he said Breakaway Civilizations my heart filled with joy.
>>
>>130054130
Alex is using his show to vampire up his followers money.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.