[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Trump))) deporting thousands of Iraqi CHRISTIANS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0683.jpg (49KB, 750x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
49KB, 750x781px
>Michigan infested with 60 IQ Somalians
>Christianity is the problem goy- I mean folks!

http://archive.is/WbFTY

>A large roundup of Iraqi Christians by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has been met with widespread criticism toward President Donald Trump, who previously pledged to protect such communities from persecution in the Middle East.
>Dozens of Iraqi Christians and other immigrants were seized over the weekend in a series of ICE raids, many of which took place in Michigan, a state known for its large Middle Eastern population. Those arrested face risk of deportation back to their home countries, some of which Trump had previously criticized as being hostile toward Christians.
>Many of the detained are facing years-old charges and some having not committed any crimes in the past two or three decades, CNN reported. Activists such as Steve Oshana, an Assyrian-Christian who is executive director of A Demand for Action, a non-profit that assists at-risk religious and ethnic communities in the Middle East, have attacked Trump for allowing authorities to send Christians back to places like Iraq, where the U.S. has said a "genocide" against the faith was occurring.
>>
>>130052978
The only good sandnigger is a dead sandnigger. OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>130052978
And? Kick them all out
>>
>>130052978
your chosen flag makes me want to throw up every time i see it.

what the fuck is this even??
>>
>>130052978
QQ
>>
(((>>130053073)))
The only thing Jews hate more than Muslims is Jesus Christ
>>
>>130052978
This makes me like Drumpf again now. I thought he was not a racist.
>>
>>130053246
Who gives a fuck about Jesus. Christianity is a filthy semite religion. I only take orders from the pagan gods.
>>
The somalis are there legally, unfortunately. The iraqi christians are breaking the law.

Deal with it.
>>
>>130052978
Trump needs to stop this immediately. Middle eastern christians are one of the most persecuted peoples on earth, and they're also pretty based to boot.

In addition, evangelicals are going to be pissed if this keeps going on longer.

Kick all the muslims out, but let the christians stay here.
>>
File: IMG_0426.png (92KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.png
92KB, 576x566px
>>130053360
>I only take orders from the pagan gods.
Hmm, I wonder who would try to convince white people to worship rocks
>>
>>130052978
Oh no monotheist sandniggers aka mini-Jews are getting deported. Ohhh noooO!
>>
>>130053360
>muh pagan godz
Who might that be? Is it not ironic that your party doesn't go after the Muslims in Deerborne Michigan?
>>
>>130052978

>implying we need more nonwhites in the USA
>>
>>130052978
Top kek. Trump is no better or worse than obama in policy.
>>
>>130052978
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>130054332
DO YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrplL8orvac&t=2m53s
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.