[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hardest red pills to swallow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Literally the only thing that matters is whether or not you're born with high IQ. White, Black, Yellow, Jewish, it all does not matter as long as your IQ is not below 120.
>>
>>130051817
>Your intelligence is allright so you can come to my country and destroy my civilisation.

What retarded logic is this.
>>
Wrong, read the Bell Curve. IQ does not tell you much about an individual, but a lot about GROUPS.
>>
The ability to create and come with new ideas, to make art and to be in harmony with nature seem to be white features.

Chinks are alright as long as they stay in their countries. Sometimes a super-chink ( a chunk) can be needed for science.
>>
>>130051817
>the only thing that matters is high IQ
thats bullshit, the only thing that matters in this world are connections, all else pales before how you were brought into the political climate and where you stand. you can be a heaven defying genius of 172 IQ and if you have shit all for connections or have actively pissed off someone in power you will ultimately amount to nothing at all.
>>
>>130052836
>you can be a heaven defying genius of 172 IQ and if you have shit all for connections or have actively pissed off someone in power you will ultimately amount to nothing at all.
READ
THE
BELL
CURVE

That's simply not true.
>>
>>130051996
this. "wow the savages are smart and can actually accomplish their goals this is so much better!"

OP is not so smart and he also likes to drink sperm.
>>
File: 1497017237243.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497017237243.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>130051817
>*Wipes pill on shirt*
>*Red food dye wipes off*
>*It's just a blue pill painted red*
tfw
>>
>>130053013
have fun living in your fantasy land where people are inherently good or some other crock of bullshit.
>>
>>130051817
There is far more to a human than IQ. Creativity for example isn't tied to IQ really. If you believe that asians are higher iq yet they never created anything really
>>
>>130051996
>Someone with a high IQ is gonna rape and destroy
Are you fucking disabled?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.