[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /pol, why are you still against Muslims who all they do is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 11.png (914KB, 1420x1256px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
914KB, 1420x1256px
So, /pol, why are you still against Muslims who all they do is help when bad stuff happens?
They give victims food, they give them temporary housing, they give them free taxi rides, and the list goes on and on.

Why do you hate them?
>>
>>130051586
I think people just hate it when shit gets forced upon them constantly.
I honestly think most people don't really have a problem with Muslims, but it's the fact that leftist society is trying way too hard to get people to conform to their way of thinking that people are sick to death of having this all rammed down their throats.
>>
File: 1485911315301s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485911315301s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>130051781
kys.
>>
WE DON'T LIKE MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE A DIFFERENT SPECIES THAN US! Muslims inbreed with each other at far greater levels than any other sub-race on earth! It's like fucking an alien when a non-Muslim goes with one of those inbreeds.
>>
File: Behailu Kebede.png (506KB, 947x649px) Image search: [Google]
Behailu Kebede.png
506KB, 947x649px
>>130051586
this guy right here started the fire. Had his big bag of clothes ready to go and he ran away.
>>
>"free taxi rides"
I can only assume this is based on the infamous news article about a "Muslim" man giving taxi rides to the victims. If you knew the basics of religion, and how people expressed it, you would know that the man was Sikh, not Muslim. (I do not like either, but that's just me being a "racist bigot" I guess.) It is not a matter of individual Muslims at this point, it is about the very violent and oppresive religion of Islam, and the majority of its followers being radicalized. Sure, there are the "nice" Muslims, but there are way more apparent radicalized terrorists than there are peaceful followers. Terrorist groups such as ISIS have caused way too much havoc for me, personally, to respect any Muslim, as being Muslim also means you support most, if not all the beliefs of Islam.
>>
File: free taxi rides.jpg (537KB, 1658x1249px) Image search: [Google]
free taxi rides.jpg
537KB, 1658x1249px
>>130053457
no there were other news stories before that about the Muslim taxi drivers that would kidnap kids. It just sorta of all fell into place
>>
>>130053457
WE WUZ ANCAPISTANIS LOL XDD XDD
>>
>>130053865
Ah, I didn't read those articles, I've kind of stop paying attention to the news for a little bit. My point still stands about Islam, though, and that it is doing much more harm, than good, despite the amount of "good guys."
>>
>>130052097
coming from a nigger
>>
>>130051586

>Why do you hate them?

Because they idolize a child molesting mass murderer, promote the dissolution of existing cultures and ethnicities, and support violence against non-muslims (muslims too, but I can forgive that).
>>
-Ramadam
-Terror attacks using cars and shit
-Muslims wake up earlier
-Fire starts when everyone but muslims is asleep
-"On Friday, Ahmed had noticed a white powdery substance on the floor in his corridor. He thought that maintenance workers were possibly trying to cover exposed red pipe, believed to be gas pipes, on the eighth floor"(http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/14/asia/london-fire-witnesses/index.html)
Am I the only paranoic faggot here?
>>
File: manchester london.jpg (644KB, 1988x1670px) Image search: [Google]
manchester london.jpg
644KB, 1988x1670px
>>130056848
well I mean ive been collecting photos of sunflowers that always pop up during the London happenings.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.