[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pineapples are the new symbol of feminism!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cancerous pineapples.jpg (260KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
cancerous pineapples.jpg
260KB, 768x768px
>Without realizing it, you are surrounded. Everywhere you look, there they are. Look down, there's probably one on your body right now.

>I am talking about pineapples, of course, which in the past couple of years have become the de facto decoration. Embroidered into jeans, woven into silk blouses, turned into tiny handbags, printed onto wallpaper, emblazoned on cell-phone cases: there is no object in our world that is safe from this tropical fruit. Much like the peace signs and smiley faces of the '70s, the daisies of the '90s, and how we "put a bird on it" in the mid-aughts, the pineapple has emerged as the icon that will represent the times we live in now.

>But where did it all start?

>Historically, the pineapple started out as a status symbol, as it was one of the fruits Christopher Columbus and other European explorers were bringing back from the Americas. It took a couple hundred years for the Europeans to learn how to grow the fruit — it was Barbara Palmer, mistress of King Charles II, who eventually started growing them in her "hot house" in the late-seventeenth century. Which is to say, having a pineapple in your home was a big deal. So much so that at the time, there was a rent-a-pineapple system, so multiple hostesses could take turns displaying the foreign fruit in their home. Throughout the years, as pineapples became more accessible, they no longer represented status and instead became symbols of hospitality.

http://www.lennyletter.com/style/a872/pineapple-feminist-fashion-symbol/

Archived Version: http://archive.is/RBHpB

This just further proves that pineapple on pizza is for fucking pussies, real men only require savory pizza and not pizza with fruit on it.

Also how desperate is the beast getting now that it is dying and trying to make everything out to be a symbol of it!

Also general feminism hate thread.
>>
>>130050482
lets make pinneaples an alt right symbol then?
>>
>>130050482
>being this deep in conspiracy thinking that fruit terrifies you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzdf4V7Cf_M
You're literally the meninist version of this woman
>>
>>130051248

>Meninist version of this woman
>Meninist version
>Meninist

Thinking that a parody of feminism is a real thing, also it is feminists who are pushing this, personally I find it funny as fuck and will enjoy mocking these idiots as their little totalitarian ideology dies a slow painful death.
>>
File: dieudo.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dieudo.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
>>130050482
Pineapple = code for starfish.
>>
I thought pineapples was the secret code for swingers?
>>
>>130051578
>slow painful death
Excruciatingly slow apparently. Different waves of feminism might even go on for yet another 100 years before it finally dies out. You're dumb.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niugWMVAUn4

kek
>>
>>130050482

In the military a pineapple refers to an unpleasant task, akin to having a pineapple shoved up your rectum, so I guess it's an appropriate symbol for these annoying cunts.
>>
>>130052348
That is fine, even if it doesn't happen in my lifetime the fact that it is dying is more than enough satisfaction for me.
>>
File: IMG_9126.jpg (46KB, 505x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9126.jpg
46KB, 505x487px
Fuck...... Im still gonna eat pizza with pineapple and ham.
>>
>>130050482
>No fruit on pizza
>Please slather fruit sauce all over my pizza first though
God Aussies are retarded
>>
>>130050482
I thought pineapples were a symbol that you ate to make your cum taste sweeter.
>>
>>130052878
cucked by your own life expenctancy
>>
>>130050920
FPBP.

We made the rainbow flag a symbol of segregation. We can do it.
>>
>>130053600
Yep, don't really care though and that is the good thing, we all become worm food or ashes one day.
>>
File: 1492205558874.jpg (73KB, 421x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492205558874.jpg
73KB, 421x480px
>>130050482
It's funny because one of my female friends is obsessed with pineapples but she isn't what I'd call a feminist.
However, she has gone from wanting to get married/jealous that all her friends are engaged or have boyfriend and she's slowly started telling me that she's changing her mind and wanting to "enjoy the single life/not get married right away".
She's not gonna become a raging liberal anytime but I'd definitely put her on the "undateable" list if she keeps up this up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.