[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Victim Shaming!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 38

File: robbery at gunpoint.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
robbery at gunpoint.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
Law anons I need your help. I was robbed at gunpoint by a black 16 year old in April. I made a thread on here about it after it happened, some might remember it. Anyways I was talking to the prosecutors office and the lady said:

>do you have any questions or concerns regarding the defendant?

And I'm like "yeah how long is he going to get in jail? I don't want this to be just a slap on the wrist" and she says

>well I don't believe in jail time for children.

I was just polite to her on the phone but inside i was like WTF! This isn't a kid it's a fucking monster. He robbed me and put a gun 4 inches away from my head. He stole my money and phone and tried to steal my car. The only thing that stopped them from taking the car was the push button start that they were too dumb to figure out.
Should I complain to the prosecutors office about this lady? Is this victim shaming?
>>
>>130050135
Yes complain.

Did you get your shit back btw?
>>
I should add that the prosecutors office lost my victim impact statement I wrote. In the packet they provided me it said that the letter would be given to judge, prosecutor, and defendant. I hand delivered it to the prosecutors office. Are they trying to sabotage me and get the defendant a lighter sentence?
The detective working with me said this would happen. He said that due to us living in a liberal county the suspect will probably get a light sentence and they will make him out to be the victim from a broken home.
>>
>>130050135
Fire that attorney and get a new one
>>
>>130050398
Okay, now sue the law office for tampering with evidence.
>>
>>130050410
Idiot, you don't get to choose the prosecutor.
>>
>>130050527
Of course you do
>>
>>130050312
Nope, I didnt get anything back. I filed a restitution claim where the defendant has to pay me back. It ended up being around $1500 stolen from me.
The same lady on the phone who shamed me said
>wellll since hes a minor you are going to have a problem with restitution claims, it usually doesnt work out and he will only have to pay $10 a month and even then its hard for them.

It was like she was trying to get me to rescind the restitution claim. That pissed me off as well.
>>
>>130050135
How is that "victim shaming" you dumb twat?

Sage fuck off, get a new (((laywer))) this isn't a legal advice forum
>>
>>130050135
Post the niggers details. Lets get this race war started!
>>
>>130050628
Shit that sucks bro.
>>
>>130050628
where the fuck do you live, California?
>>
>>130050135
you do know if we allowed the poeple to own the means of production crime and poverty wouldn't exist?

america is expolioting the poor black community and starving them to death and in many instances poisioniong their water aka flint

face it, what happened to you is the fault of capitalism and the system we live in
>>
>>130050862
Found the nigger
>>
>>130050634
Its victim shaming because I was violently assaulted and it has affected me to the point where I get anxiety around groups of people and get freaked out about anyone walking up to me while im sitting in my car. I cant go back to the same place it happened because I get too nervous which is a shopping center I used all the time. Why should I feel bad suggesting a fair sentence for this piece of shit when this event is something that haunts me? I could have been killed by this asshole.
>>
>>130050507
This...and keep us posted the matter, that shit boils my blood.
>>
>>130050398
You need to something assuming this is true, sounds like your lawyers are clueless about their job duties.
>>
>>130050135
who care what she believes in? what's the fucking law?? definitely complain. to the prosecutor's office and to the bar association of your county.
>>
>>130050856
Washington state. Also the guys facebook is filled with pics of him pointing the gun at the camera. Him posing in a bandanna covering his face, talking about his gang etc. They even made t-shirts for his other friends that got locked up in relation to this as well. saying "FREE _____" "_____ LOCKED UP"
>>
>>130050398
Lawyer up and sue the prosecutor.
>>
>>130050135
You should pay for an actual lawyer
>>
>>130051026
They arent my lawyers. I didnt hire anyone. Its the state or county prosecutor.
>>
>>130051121
What would my case be if I sued the prosecutor?
>>
>>130051111
uuhh.. post facebook already, pleb
>>
>>130050611
you really do not get to choose who the state's attorney is. sorry.
>>
>>130050862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

Because in other countries blacks are the nicest members of the communities.
>>
>>130051344
I dont need to. Imagine every piece of shits facebook you have seen with them posing with guns and acting crazy. Thats what it is.
>>
>>130050135
All such criminals should be shot.
>>
It's because our society is morally and spiritually ill.

If this were the real world, you would be justified in taking revenge into your own hands.
>>
>>130050628
who cares that it's hard. do it anyway.
>>
But muh freedom n shieeet. I bet he didnt get juve. He probably just got told that what he was doing was bad and
>>
>>130051496
youre doing a lot to protect the identity of a stupid nigger who robbed you
>>
File: OOOOK.png (337KB, 633x477px) Image search: [Google]
OOOOK.png
337KB, 633x477px
>>130050135
He a good lil boy, what are you so scared of white-boy? He dindu nuffin.
>>
>>130051263
Negligence, evidence tampering

>>130051438
If you prove negligence or malpractice you do
>>
>>130051554
I am still doing it. It was just weird how she was trying to dissuade me from claiming restitution when shes supposed to be on my side.
>>
File: 1485085982566.png (1MB, 818x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1485085982566.png
1MB, 818x1148px
>>130051507
Fourth Reich will rise again, brother
>>
>>130051496
I don't think you understand.
You should post the goybook.
>>
>>130050135
Gear up and shoot the court house to the dirt when they let the nigger free. Aim for the judge and prosecutor.

They terrorize us with the niggers, let them free to repeat crimes just because they get more federal dollars and can say they are compasionate.

They have no qualms about shooting us, or letting niggers shoot us. They enforce the law super strict on us but extremely lenient on niggers, spics, arabs, and let them go despite heinous crimes. They do not defend us from crime, they profiteer from it.

Just saying this is enough to get the feds to raid me, while they ignore islamic terrorist training camps scattered in my city. Jog your noggin on that.
>>
>>130051450
they are oppressed in nearly every country.

they are also demonized worldwide and sterotyped.

capitalism needs a group to blame fro all of its problems and amerikka chose the black community
>>
>>130050135
Don't you just love niggers?
>>
>>
>>130051804
They arent doing a lot to help their case against racism honestly. Obviously this event has made me more racist.
>>
Forget the official way, sue him in a private court. If he is a kid, his parents will be made responsible. They might already live a shitty live, make it more shitty, and nothing wrong with anonymously posting all the data concerning the Nigger. He will suicide
>>
>>130051263
call an attorney, s/he can answer that question and even tell you if you have a real case. you can call your county bar association for a referral and most attorneys will give you a consultation for free. the state has deep pockets, so you at least have a chance of recovery. did you tape the conversations you had with the prosecutor? do you have any written evidence of them losing your statement? you need evidence, and you saying she said that on the phone is not good evidence.
>>
>>130051714
Couldn't that cause problems for OP?
>>
>>
>>130050939
women who don't carry guns are just rape victims waiting to happen. You got lucky this time, arm yourself.
>>
>>130050628
Get a lawyer of your own tell them everything have them go to the prosecutors office and handle this threaten a lawsuit against the office and to contact the media.

Sick of people being cucks about this shit. ANYTIME you have to deal with law enforcement even to prosecute someone else you should have your own lawyer involved they will not take you seriously otherwise. Yes it's expensive but you can sue the family of the offender for damages later.

Also sick of cucks just taking this shit lying down and not dealing with it. If anybody said that to me by phone I would demand their court ID number all case files and demand their name and supervisor.
>>
File: south-africa-farm-attacks.jpg (63KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
south-africa-farm-attacks.jpg
63KB, 600x403px
>>130051801
>poor black people
>>
go to COLIN PATRICK FLAHERTY's channel and tell him your story. He's chronicling all of this stuff for his books but needs statements and evidence
>>
>>130051951
I have a voice mail of her saying that they don't have my statement asking me when I sent it by mail. I left her a voice mail saying I hand delivered it to the office and she never got back to me.
>>
>>130050862
if we were poisoning them we fucking suck at poisoning them. "exploiting them" nigger please. they don't do shit and suck up welfare. they are exploiting US.
>>
>>130050939
Try posting this to reddits legal advise.

Might redpill some liberals.
>>
>>130051438
So stop being a cheap nigger and hire a lawyer Jesus Christ you're here bitching about a court appointed lawyer not giving a fuck about your case like of course they don't give a fuck about your case they just want to go in there and spend five minutes to close it out so they can get paid and go on their weekend coke binge like holy fuck I swear to god if I knew where you were I would come over there and rob you myself did you ever take the time to learn from the experience and undergo self defense training so that next time a monkey walks up on you with a gun you could knock them them the fuck out and finish the job yourself my god you are pathetic but really you should hire a lawyer if you want a favorable outcome.
>>
>>130050939
Sue the city. Go see a fucking doctor, get prescription anti-anxiety medication, document EVERYTHING. You now have an "irrational" fear of, um, African-Americans and it's affecting your life, job and sanity.
>>
>>130052065
If I tell the media don't you think i will be the one shamed? I will be the relatively well off white guy persecuting some black 16 year old from a broken home that happened to put a gun in my face and steal my money. Im not contacting the media over it in this climate.
>>
They dont bother to deal with this epidemic. On the contrary they love it and support it.
>>
>>130050862
You must be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>130051674
you need to explain what you mean, because it sounds like you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. the state literally hires its own attorneys to prosecute crimes, they're called district attorneys in most places. if you're a crime victim you have no say in who the state hires to prosecute.
>>
>>130050135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
>>
>>130052252
good advice ill look into that. I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorder in the past and this has legitimately made it worse for sure.
>>
>>130052256
Don't fucking contact the media, do contact an attorney, and explain to them what is happening, and explain that you would like to sue the city for mishandling your shit.
>>
>>130051801
Nobody chose the black community but themselves.

Black's allowed crack and gang crime to ruin their culture break up their families and then turned to leftist kike politicians for help. Black politicians just made it worse by race pimping and then stealing every dime they won so that black communities never saw and never see a single penny of what they are suppose to get.

I have been in the ghettos of the inner city and seen it all. There is a reason after 50 plus years in some ghettos of black leftist political rule things are worse not better. You are a fucking ignorant cuck and you deserve a rope. Filthy commie.
>>
we wuz judicially immune n sheiiiit, das rite white boi
>>
>>130052081
look up all the hate crimes against blacvks since trump got elected. its amazing what you fucking capitalist will do to keep your white privliage.
today cops and shoot and murder a black man on camra and half the country will side with the cops

fucking sad shape we are in
>>
>>130052120
deliver it again.
>>
>>130052476
Gas yourself ignorant cuck.

Nobody believes what you antifa slime say and you are one more mass shooting away from us gassing you in the streets.

Get fucked.
>>
>>130052476
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>130052228
this is a good idea
>>
>>130051801

You are either a troll or too dense.

Has ever passed the though, that when enviromental circumstances strongly differ, yet the subject doesn't - external sources are not the reason?
>>
>>130052527
I will. Maybe I should talk to my actual lawyer and see what he says.
>>
Just tell the prosecutor that he should be put in jail for his own safety, and you'd hate for your mob connections to hear that he was out walking around free because the potential that he may end up dead is very high. Ask the prosecutor if they like it when kids go missing?
>>
>>130052476
Can we just all agree that this was most likely a leaf poster? The commie flag is a dead give away.
>>
>>130052447
the government purposely put crack in the inner cities to feed the shool to prision pipeline. look into mass incarsaration and how much money corporations make off the inprisoniment of blacks

but you dont' care.. yo uenjoy your capitalist lifestyle and you don't care what happens to the weakest of society

but guess wat ,itw gonna change one day. one day theworking man will rise up and overthrow this bullshit system

fuckign racist bitch
>>
Maybe you should get over it OP.
>>
>>130051978
Luckily they die young too.
>>
He didn't fire at you. Therefore he has a chance to turn around his life. Stop using 4chan for sympathy for you.
>>
>>130050628
>$1500 worth of shit

>>130050135
>He stole my money and phone and tried to steal my car

Something isn't adding up here.
>>
>>130050135

Send a certified mail letter so there is a record of them receiving it. If they lose it again that is a HUGE ethics violation. Then you can complain to the state bar or DAs office or whatever. The attorney likely has enemies that will use this
>>
>>130052249
quiet aping child
>>
>>130052476
Maybe they should stop breaking the law.
>>
Op I am sorry this happened. I was attacked in the past and struggled with no one acknowledging it happened ever, no justice. The justice system was created by whites, niggers just play the system. I get upset around people too, it will never end. You need to find a way to make their lives miserable alone. No one will ever help you.
>>
File: IMG_2602.jpg (54KB, 768x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2602.jpg
54KB, 768x515px
>>130050628
Is this the prosecuter?
>>
>>130052312
The appointed lawyer is not acting in the client's best interest and mishandled evidence. Hire a private lawyer and file a lawsuit for negligence and misrepresentation, they'll drop that lawyer in a heartbeat.
>>
File: michealBrownsApu.jpg (71KB, 610x632px) Image search: [Google]
michealBrownsApu.jpg
71KB, 610x632px
>>130052476
>>
>>130052120
>>130052476
You must be the most ignorant ass nig nog ive seen. You say race when theres more black on black crime that there will never be. Id like to see you go to one of these ghettos and get shot by a cop. too bad one of your fellow brothas will unload a whole magazine on your stupid ass before you could call the cops .
>>
File: 1496247254612.jpg (58KB, 716x577px) Image search: [Google]
1496247254612.jpg
58KB, 716x577px
>>130052476
god damn are you retarded. what are you even doing here?
>>
>>130052747
Phone is easily 700 bucks if new, some people cary several hundreds of dollars on them, if they aren't teenaged little boys with no money.
>>
>>130052747
Whats not adding up? I had $300 in my wallet, my phone costs ~$900, I had to pay $200 for insurance to get a new phone, and I had to get the car completely detailed because the cops fucked it up with fingerprint dust and it was a brand new car.
>>
File: 1456818111314.jpg (148KB, 780x470px) Image search: [Google]
1456818111314.jpg
148KB, 780x470px
>>130052476
>muh poor blacks
>>
>>130050398
>liberal county

I'm afraid there isn't much you can do if the prosecutor is wirjung against you and you are in a liberal county. Lower level judges are like kings in their courtroom, if they want this kid to get a slap on the wrist then that's what will happen. Since you are not the one on trial you have little say, even thou you are the victim. Shitty way for a red pill, m8
>>
>>130052436
oh yeah threatening with a lawyer will do anything. As long as they issue a judgment they will claim that they are in the clear, and the civil complaint won't even come to trial
>>
>>130050135
Oh hi Anon I remember your original thread. Sorry they are treating you like shit. Like some anons have said go talk to a lawyer yourself and tell them in detail what's happening, they'll know what to do more than /pol/ will
>>
>>130052889
>some people cary several hundreds of dollars on them, if they aren't teenaged little boys with no money
You have it backwards; only criminals and kids without bank cards carry cash at all. You deserved to get jacked if you have $800 in your wallet. Literally the reason crime exists.
>>
>>130050135
>The only thing that stopped them from taking the car was the push button start that they were too dumb to figure out

Shieeeeeeeet
>>
>>130053095
For sure, thanks.
>>
>>130050398
Sue the prosecutor and file and obstruction of justice criminal complaint.
>>
File: trumpbubble.png (243KB, 462x309px) Image search: [Google]
trumpbubble.png
243KB, 462x309px
>>130052948
Don't listen to random faggots with stupid flags on a mongolian throat painting forum.

Document everything and get a fucking lawyer son.
>>
this kid deserves juvie.
and what ever happened to "justice is blind?"
>>
Post the prosecutor's details.
>>
>>130050628
The fucked up thing is if you had pulled your gun on him and shot him you would be going to jail for manslaughter
>>
>>130053212
literally nothing will happen. He'll end up spending huge bucks for literally nothing, and maybe die later from witness intimidation
>>
>>130050611
Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>130052256
tell the media! the fire rises!
>>
>>130053228
Liberals
>>
>>130053102
OP said, it was phone, 300 cash, paying insurance to get a new phone and getting a car detailed. Easily 1500 bucks, go calm your fucking tits.
>>
>>130050135

>living around niggers

thank god I will never know what this is like. Thank you based chicanos
>>
>>130053228

He IS getting juvie.

OP was literal prison.
>>
>>130052867
Did we ever find out if his insurance covered him?
>>
>>130052430
Forget the criminal case, you're the victim and the courts are headed by SJW judges that just see you as another white man, focus on a civil case against the city and whoever should have been zookee...um...watching the "child". Try different attorneys that will work on a contingency basis. The big money is from the city, a good attorney should see the value in this case. When is the hearing/trial? Do you have to testify? If so, make sure you're in proximity to perp's family (they be the ones hooting "he dindu nuffin" or "he a good boy") that way you open them up to harassment. Record any encounters.
>>
>>130053260
I actually asked the detective about that. I said that exact thing you posted. He said actually even if the kids back was turned, as long as i didnt hesitate I could have shot him in the back and killed him and it would have been legal. He said because the situation was still active and I was in the vicinity still it wouldnt have been illegal even if his back was turned. The cop actually said "If I woulda seen that happening I would have put a bullet in that guys head."
>>
for starters, move to a country that's not infested with blacks
>>
>>130052476
Fuck off with your larping bait. Communism is dead and anyone playing Marxist these days needs to fucking off themselves.
>>
File: deletthis.png (209KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
deletthis.png
209KB, 500x372px
>>130053449
>>130053449
>>130053449
>>130053449
>>130053449
OP ABSOLUTELY THIS -- DONT FUCK THIS UP FAGGOT
>>
>>130052919
dumb ass.
>my phone costs 900 dollars, i had to pay 200 dollars to get a new phone.

you are out 200 dollars on the phone, not 900, and definitely not 1100 which is what you think happened.

>faggot kids cant even into math
>>
>>130050862
poverty wouldn't exist because everyone would be poor

Crime would cease to exist only if by crime you mean theft. Assault, murder and rape would still exist
>>
>>130050135
So you're telling me...

>illegal handgun
>assault with a deadly weapon
>armed robbery

and nothing?

Please sue your prosecutor and the state.
>>
>>130053449
There is almost no way to sue the city and win in this case. The kid will get some punishment and city will have held up their end of it. Unless they violate a mandatory minimum, which in sure there isn't one for this crime and a juvenile
>>
>>130053232
This

OP

(you)
>>
You absolutely should file a complaint. Armed robbery is a fucking felony crime.
You need to do whatever you can to get the little bastard behind bars, because his next victim is probably not going to be as lucky as you were.
>>
>>130052476
gotta be bait
no one can be this retarded
>>
>>130050135
This is why we used to lynch these people
>>
>>130051680
>supposed to be on my side
this is funny shit. go on.
>>
File: trump-pepe-mouth.png (665KB, 681x684px) Image search: [Google]
trump-pepe-mouth.png
665KB, 681x684px
>>130053619
Dude still had to pay 200 bucks out of pocket, and just because he replaced the phone himself, does not mean that the perp didn't fucking also steal his device.

To live in the year 2017 and be this fucking autistic...
>>
>>130052919
I'm starting to think you live at home or your parents are paying for this shit.

No way you've got a brand new car and a $900 phone working a fucking drive-thru. And you HAD to have it detailed? HAD to? Fuck just buying a $5 pack of armor-all and going to a carwash to use a vacuum.
>>
>>130050936
The joke.
Your head.
His flag.
His comment.
>>
>>130053449
its up to the DA's discretion how hard they want to push charges. as long as they dont break any laws outright, they have quite a lot of leeway.

as to losing his statement, the best he could hope for his hitting them for negligence, he could never prove criminal intent. negligence isnt going to net him shit, the lawyers will cost him far far more and really all he would "win" from that is a retrial.
>>
>>130050398
yes, sounds like intentional obstruction
sue the prosecutors retarded stupid ass
some of these "prosecutors" and "judges" think they are fighting systemic racism by purposefully allowing niggers off due to "white supremacy". it's retarded logic
>>
>>130053619
No im out fucking as much as I said because I use the verizon edge program where you pay monthly for the full price of the phone. So I paid retail price for the phone idiot.
>>
>>130053619
Shut up retard.
>>
>>130050135
At least sue this kids ass. Even though you won't get a single dime from him, if you can obtain a settlement it will keep his nigger ass indebted to you for ever. He won't be able to get a real job because you can have his wages garnished and will eventually end up back in jail anyway. You'll still get some sense of justice from knowing you own his ass permanently. Start going to a therapist, tell them how you are reliving the trauma, etc. Go for huge punitive damages.

I wouldn't worry too much anon. These type of people tend to be their own worst enemy.
>>
File: 1493747543624.jpg (57KB, 599x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493747543624.jpg
57KB, 599x427px
>>130052476
>look up all the hate crimes against blacvks since trump got elected
So many hate crimes!!!
>>
>>130053516
Yeah, cops are bro tier almost anywhere you go that isn't scum of the earth racketeering little southern areas
>>
>>130052249
you're replying to the wrong person, asshat.
>>
>>130053912
he is counting his monetary losses you fucking mong, not listing things that the perp has in his pockets.

he claims 1500 in losses. he is counting the phone twice and he isnt allowed to, he can only count the out-of-pocket cost of having insurance, WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE INSURANCE.

>being retarded
>calling other people autists
>>
>>130054051
no point to sue him. He has no money or assets. I will get nothing.
>>
>>130051951
go talk to the prosecutor, record it. have conversation about you dropping it off, have them admit it. also make sure you can record them. some states need both parties to consent.
>>
>>130050135
if you were not physically harmed he wouldnt go to jail even with a hard line zero tolerance state and prosecutor looking to build a reputation

juvenile detention centers are where he would go and at 16 he would be out pretty quick. by his 17th birthday maybe he would be out free
>>
>>130050135
One small slip of the finger and you're dead.

How many accidentally shoot themselves? They certainly weren't trying to pull the trigger. Same could happen here. This should be attempted murder if the gun is put 4 inches from your head.

Look up tyrone.
>>
>>130053916
Washington state's minimum wage is $11 an hour, and it's $15 in Seattle.

This is what not listening to party taglines can get you.
>>
>>130054208
I don't get that. If someone can't pay after doing damage then he should be put in a work camp until he made it back
>>
>>130054003
>idiot

then why dont you fucking say that instead of
>i paid 200 in insurance to get my phone back

in fact, why the fuck did you even say that in the first place if its not true???
>>
>>130053730
>>130053990

exactly - people here screaming GET A LAWYER ITIOT YOU WILL WIN A LAWSUIT TRUTHFULLYZ are going to make him waste money on a situation that already fucked him over

Just move on in life, make this story public (I'd suggest colinpatrick flaherty youtube channel) and get the fuck away from dindu areas
>>
>>130054092
Oh also this op. Once the case is over get a better state.

You can move to Texas but only if you vote GOP in every election otherwise stay out.
>>
>>130054205
haha what? Im not counting the phone twice. I paid retail for the phone which is like 869 that I paid through my phone bill monthly and 200 I had to pay deductible to get a new phone through insurance. Thanks dane.
>>
>>130052865
It's the prosecutor in a criminal case, retard. The state prosecutes criminal charges, not the individual, so it's up to the state to decide who they use.
>>
>>130052249
He said multiple times it is the PROSECUTION fucking up. I only have rudimentary understanding of our legal system but I got that part...
>>
>>130052476

Underaged and b& detected.
>>
>>130052430
>diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorder in the past
you better start going back to the doctor if you haven't already. the other side is going to make a really big point of saying you're not suffering too bad if you're not seeing a doctor, and again, you saying it's worse isn't evidence of it being worse, they're going to want to see your medical records. call a fucking lawyer. you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
>>
>>130054228
Ill have to get the laws. In some states its illegal to record in government buildings. Also Im not sure about the regular recording laws in WA state for some reason I want to say its illegal to record without both parties consent.
>>
Leave shitmerica if you don't want that to happen. Literally any other country is better in this regard. I would prefer living in the middle east than in fucking burguerland.
>>
>>130054480
>learnz from the internet
>becomes an asshole authority on all things legal
>>
>>130052706
yeah, do that.
>>
>>130053916
Some of us are oldfags drive $90k vehicles, own several properties, have retirement funds, children and absolutely hate the fucking injustice these days. I had a client steal my ID, try to get credit cards and a bank loan in my name then sue me when I canceled the contact after reporting her to the police. Turns out she was on probation for three counts of ID theft and did it two more times AFTER she was arrested in my case. She's been in jail for over two years now, refused a plea of 5 years and is still awaiting trial and a minimum 20 years. Yet, she still has the right to sue me for contractual reasons. The justice system is fucked and OP should do everything he can at minimal personal expense to fuck it and the perp back.
>>
>>130051201
Which is why you really can't do anything except sue the nigger in civil court. The judicial system is essentially corrupted by liberalism and very little can be done.
>>
>>130054431
>and 200 I had to pay deductible to get a new phone through insurance.

what part of this do you fucking not understand.

you bought a phone for X dollars. nigger steals your phone. You pay 200 more dollars, and you have your phone back.

How much are you out? Protip: the nigger doesnt go back in time and buy the phone for you in the first place.
>>
>>130051944
>He will suicide

Suicide requires shame. Shame requires being human. Being human requires not being a nigger.
>>
>>130053916
Wow you are so thrifty and smart. The cops recommended I have it professionally detailed because fingerprint dust fucks the car up and it was brand new. It literally gets everywhere and can damage interiors. Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>130050135
Tell the police that you have a right to bear arms and you are now going to carry a firearm and you are contacting them so that they are aware that you are a private citizen with a constitutional right to do so and as they are now made aware it is not classed as an unlawful firearm as statutes and acts aren't laws.
Also remind them that you are having to resort to this due to police failing to do their job.
>>
>>130050135
this is juvenile so its a little outside of my wheelhouse but what i think (THINK DONT KNOW) whats going on is---
you were most likely speaking with whats called a "victims adovcate" and not a prosecutor its usually a very wishy-washy save the world everyone is a victim kind of person.

if i were you i would call that cours pros office and ask to speak with either the supervising ADA or the First ADA. tell them someone put a fucking loaded gun to my head.

depending on your state they would not go to jail they would be held in whatever your youth services custody is called (what people refer to as juvie).
>>
File: 1490112517657.png (167KB, 354x370px) Image search: [Google]
1490112517657.png
167KB, 354x370px
>>130050862
>poisioniong their water aka flint

I'm triggered.
The citizens of Flint didn't pay their water bills for months or years on end. They didn't pay any taxes. Result? Their infrastructure went without maintenance due to lack of any fucking money.

Even if this is a joke, how fucking dare you suggest that the water crisis in Flint was a malicious and deliberate plan imposed by a third party. Fuck you. It's niggers ruining the nice things they're given, LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO.
>>
>>130052865
>getting a DA fired
easy as pie, i know
>>
File: 1495934197951.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495934197951.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>130050135
>go kill him
>burn his house down
>rob his house prior
>go buy a gun yourself and rob him
>do nothing and be a pussy bitch
these are all possibilities
>>
>>130052402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsYjviHg0mw
>>
>>130052726
Yes and rather than becoming redpilled about the government the blacks trusted the government for gibs me dats so long as 'government' meant black people being elected.

You are seriously cancer on our society. Go race pimp somewhere else only black people waking up to the truth can save their race. Something that becomes less likely every day you commie fucks draw breath on this earth.
>>130054431
I told you earlier in the thread I will tell you again. Get your own lawyer. Sue the city. Sue the family of the offender also.

Get a settlement I have known people who sue over stupid shit like getting rear ended and still managed to get thousand of dollars NET that is after lawyers fee after the fact.

Fucking stop being a cuck. Why are you asking this board for help.
>>
>>130050939
1. Don't be a complete pussy
2. Take it as a learning experience, never relax around blacks. It's natural to be on edge around them.
I've been robbed twice at gunpoint and I'm not crying on the internet about it. I just always keep an eye on them now.
>>
>>130053916
I never said I worked a drive through that was just my thumbnail pic you fucking idiot. I manage and own commercial properties. I was in a shopping center getting walking into the store to buy dogfood when I was robbed in the parking lot. Do you think every thumbnail posted on here is relevant to the topic?
>>
>>130054549
You have no understanding of our legal system. People normally get family attorneys when prosecuting or being the victim of a crime because it is very common that prosecutors do not take shit seriously unless you make a big stink about it.

Particularly in a world where we now have activist sjw prosecutors and sjw judges.
>>
>>130054766
and if you really still dont get it, i will explain it to you.

You have a new phone that cost 200 bucks. The nigger owes you this 200 bucks.

The nigger has stolen property which was yours but now belongs to your insurance company if the police happen to recover it.

jesus fucking christ. Its not rocket science.
>>
>>130054804
>that cours pros office

*that courts pros(ecutor's) office
>>
>>130050135
Well, you have a pretty great number of spics over there now, try getting some of that vigilante justice out of them if the judge doesn't want to protect you.
>>
File: Black-lynching.png (1MB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
Black-lynching.png
1MB, 1200x715px
>>130054983

All fucking niggers should hang.
>>
>>130050398
Sue the prosecutor and civilly sue the perp
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
smilelaugh.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
>>130050135

lol at this fucking pussy coward cuck
>>
>>130054989
Why are you ignoring our advice and continuing to post?

I am starting to doubt your story faggot if this really happened you would be out and about solving the problem not shit posting here about it.
>>
>>130050398

Oh hell no, ruin their lives and that nigger's you are the victim of them OP.
Go for blood.
>>
>>130054084
white people buy bottled water because niggers use water fountains. water fountains always were colors only
>>
>>130055075
Are you trolling? The phone does NOT cost $200. In my phone program you pay monthly for the retail price of the phone. After you pay off half you can get a phone phone model and continue paying. The $200 is the insurance deductible for a new phone, which I paid over 800 for over a few months.
>>
>>130055206
>>130055232
Dont even bother replying op is either lying or a cuck.
>>
>>130054208
you could get a judgement against him until he pays. you could have his wages garnished if he ever has a job, and his credit will be shit with a judgment. tho i'm fairly sure he has no use for credit.
>>
>>130054617
It's common knowledge...

That's like being confused that you can't hire a private DMV to issue you a state driver's license.
>>
Just shoot the niggeh. No one will care anyway.
>>
>>130051801
You know every new ethnic migration that came to America faced the same kind of hate and discrimination niggers did? In Boston the former Italian ghetto is now one of the city's most famous tourist attractions. Meanwhile nigger areas are still as awful as ever.
>>
>>130054208
He may have nothing but a settlement will mean he continues to have nothing. He will be discouraged from getting a job if he knows you are going to take it.
>>
>>130055197
Anon that is a woman
>>
>>130050135
>>well I don't believe in jail time for children.

She should keep her mouth shut. No one wants her opinion.
>>
>>130055291
>>130055291
WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING
WE TOLD YOU WHAT TO FUCKING DO

YOU ARE A GOD DAMN LIAR AND THIS WAS A SHILL THREAD HANG YOURSELF
>>
>>130055431
Thats exactly what I thought.
>>
>>130054989
> I was in a shopping center getting walking into the store to buy dogfood when I was robbed in the parking lot.
Oh, I thought you had a reason for not having a firearm.
It all makes sense now.
>>
reading these replies is getting me really bummed about how little people know about their own justice system...

didnt you guys learn the basicsin 8th grade social studies?

OP is the vicitim of a criminal offense.
the county is the prostituting party representing both his interests and the state's
the defendant has either an appointed or private counsel.
upon conviction for the offense defendant, as part of punishment for that crime is required to make OP whole (restitution).
OP Could forgo it but he clearly does not want to. OP can get a lawyer to help him navigate this issue but he really should not need one.
>>
>>130050135
I had my laptop stolen by a black kid at a coffee shop. I tracked him down and got it back the same day. Cops were shocked I found it.

He has a record for like fifteen petty thefts and five burglaries and somehow they chose to just give him a ticket.

I say become a vigilante and reenact the famous scene from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo with your perp.
>>
>>130050862
Here's what would happen,
1. Freeloaders start to become apparent
2. When hardworking members who previously had their property stolen by communists complain, the freeloaders go "Reeeee evil bourgeois, we'll kill you!"
3. Your country is now crumbling and filled with gopniks, chavs, trailer trash, and of course niggers.
Communal property only works in a tribal setting.
>>
HEY CRAKKAZ CLOSE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW
HE DINDU NOTHIN
>>
>>130055291
>the 200 dollars is for a new phone

what part of "I got a new phone for 200 dollars" fucking escapes you.

It doesnt matter how much you paid for the old one, or how, or if your bestest granny fucking gifted it to you on your death bed and it was made of solid fucking gold and had a magic blessing from the goddamn pope on it..

all that matters is you got it replaced for 200 dollars.

thats what you can claim against the thief.

learn2insurance kid
>>
>>130050135
UMMM
if a 16 year old is robbing you at gun point, they shouldn't go to jail.
jail is going to turn this boy who made a bad choice into a felon.
then no job and he'll be right back at square one ready to rob people again.
he need more investment into his community and his self esteem

so sure go ahead
make sure your victim statement gets read aloud in court and when he gets out in 5 years and cant get a job and robs you again he'll pull the trigger and kill your racist ass so that no victim statement will get read.
>>
>>130055538
Lots of people replying at 18 year old kids off for summer break im sure.
>>
>>130052924
if his own (new) lawyer can prove misconduct, he can file a motion:

http://litigation.findlaw.com/filing-a-lawsuit/what-is-a-motion-for-change-of-venue.html
>>
>>130055538
OP is being fucking retarded and refuses to do anything choosing instead to keep shitposting here keeping this thread on page one.

Which makes me think he made this shit up and is a shill.

You forgot that part.
>>
>>130055462
thats what im thinking
>>
>>130051111
You should consider hiring a low budget hitman.
>>
>>130054697
anyone can sue anyone else for anything they want. equal access and all that. whether or not they win is another thing entirely. i just hope there was a malfeasance or morals clause in your contract.
>>
>>130053412

my phone was $60, unlocked, two sim card slots, larger screen and a better camera than your $800 iphone. if you pay that much for a phone you deserve to get robbed
>>
>>130055632
dude like i said here >>130054804 if i were in your boat i would stop talking to the victims advocate, call the DA's office in the court house your case is out of and ask to speak with the first or supervising ADA.
>>
>>130055606
haha what? No wonder Denmark is such a cucked country. Is everyone there as smart as you? I never got my old phone back, I paid an additional 200 for the same phone after paying over 800. What if I chose not to get the insurance claim? Then I wouldnt have a fucking phone and I would be out 800$. God fuck off.
>>
>>130050135
i got a problem with your flags...change your flag to something I like
>>
File: starving africans.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
starving africans.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
>>130050862
>starving
>>
>>130053619
That's not how it works.
That's not how anything works.
>>
>>130052476
This has to be bait
>>
>>130055930

you are lucky
I would have knocked you out in addition to stealing your phone
>>
>>130050135
Call the media (Fox News) and force prosecutor cunt to answer why she is not doing her job. Turn this shit into a media frenzy.
>>
>>130055918
oops sorry I didnt see your post. That is a good idea. Now that you mention it she does sound like a victims advocate.I will take your advice.
>>
>>130050135
https://www.cjc.state.wa.us/

Judicial Qualifications Committee is who you complain to, they are the overseers of judges and prosecution.

State bar association too, because technically the prosecutor is a lawer, and has many rules to follow or lose her license to practice.

You may find out the prosecutor is related to your criminal, or some other bullshit.

She doesn't believe in jailing children, and she'll be the first one to light a candle, and scream police brutality when the cops shoot him for pointing a gun at them.

They're not all liberals..

Be louder, get madder..
>>
>>130052228
If you do post to reddit like this anon says dont mention his race till later and be all oh gee oh golly he was black about it or else theyll shut your shit down quickly.
>>
>>130055930
>i never got my old phone back

doesnt matter. it belongs to the insurance company now, and if you found it somehow, you would be required by law to turn it over to them.

they bought it from you, and they gave you a sweet deal.

>what if i chose not to get the insurance claim

well then you could try to squeeze your 800+ bucks out of a nigger, but good luck with that WHICH IS WHY YOU WENT WITH THE INSURANCE CLAIM IN THE FIRST PLACE

christ what are you ten years old?
>>
>>130055930

i wish that nigger shot you. you are so fucking stupid.

>work in fastfood
>buy a phone that is more than you make in a month
>don't understand that if your phone is replaced by the insurance you didn't lose the price of the phone just the insurance you paid
>>
>>130051801
haha wot? i know this is bait, but as if communism doesn't need someone to blame
>>
>>130053916
How the fuck does any of that matter?
>>
>>130050135
>dying for a minimum wage job
Nope.
>>
>>130056262
never said I worked in fast food dumbfuck.
>>
>>130054208
Anything he gets is yours
>>
>>130055987
what a lovely family
>>
>>130050135
Based America strikes again!
>>
>>130056427
you're too fucking stupid to work in retail so it must be fast food
>>
>>130052919
Why would you carry that much cash on you, and not be able to afford a lawyer or a gun? Why wouldn't you carry a fake wallet if you live in a nigged up area?
>>
>>130056374
>>130056262
And actually the only reason I picked that thumbnail is I thought it would get more traction and it was not super easy to find a picture of a black person robbing a white person when I googled "robbed and gunpoint" or "robbery" that would be suitable for the post.
>>
>>130055538
>prostituting party
>>
>>130050135
sad
>>
>>130056465
a few sayings that are heard often in small law firms:
1) You cant bleed a stone
2) something from nothing makes nothing
3) principle is expensive and you cant eat it.
>>
>>130050862

He's right, you know. Because capitalist created super awesome cool shoes that this kid couldn't afford because he made no money, he had to rob from his white neighbor who had money and valuable possessions worth money so he could stea-BUY those shoes, if it weren't for the capitalists, this poor boy would still be alive, with the same super awesome shoes, except created by the worker for the worker which are totally the same quality and have the same, supply and demand and aren't at all undervalued because they are available to everyone because communism is awesome and it's just the future okay?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
>>
>>130051965
Not if he buys gun and kills said nigger
>>
>>130052312
THIS. If you're a victim of a crime then it's the state that prosecutes the perpetrator and they use their own lawyers, ffs, this is common knowledge.
>>
>>130056566

>ignores the majority of the post

you should be more concerned about getting raped for $800 for a phone than the robber that took less from you
>>
>>130050135
someone tried to steal my car once but couldnt since it was a manual gearbox
>>
>>130055987
this is what 25cents a day does in africa
>>
>>130056574
wait a fuckken leaf is posting without his super shield...get him boys
>>
>>130054398
Unironically this, contact Colin Flaherty.
>>
>>130054369
Stop posting.
>>
>>130053102
ky u faggot>>130055629
ky u faggot
>>
>>130056709
Thats how much an iphone or samsung galaxy costs with both at&t and verizon with their new programs.
>>
>>130051344
do not do this. it could fuck up the case.
>>
>>130050135
Same happened to me the other night in East St. Louis, I live in the county. Don't worry about it man. More likely than not he'll be shot by some other nig soon after he's freed.
>>
>>130056946
you are not a victim, you are not a victim...keep telling yourself that Op. join the liberals and help us make america great for everyone
>>
>>130056668

if he gets change of venue where they treat the serious charges the way they should be treated, this hoodlum gets off the streets, receives the punishment he deserves, the victim receives peace of mind, along with his neighbors who could be next, and hopefully the young man learns a valuable lesson, that robbing whitey leads to prison butt rape, not free shit and a visit to the court house every now and again
>>
>>130050135
First off, what is the prosecutor's name? This thread is curious, but more importantly (you) want to see what kind of history this person has
>I dont believe in jail time for children
This is ideologically driven rather than driven by the intrests of the state and the residents of the state. This person legit cannot do their job properly if they hold that belief, because some cases will have minors committing heinous crimes and that belief would stop them from being impartial. Regardless of whether or not we can establish some kind of pattern with this person, you need to file a complaint with the Washington State Bar Association. If you have to speak to this lawyer any more in regards to the case in the near future, do that first but try and record the conversation. Try and get them to cop to their shitty beliefs again. If you have a recording of that you can at the very least get them forcefully recused from the case so you can get a new prosecutor.

But again, regardless of whether you can record them being shitty, you absolutely need to speak with the WSBA about this because you're being screwed by an ideologue who should not have that job.
>>
File: gun control.jpg (92KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gun control.jpg
92KB, 600x450px
>>130055629
lol typical leaf. you don't know the kid faggot. you can't just assume that if he gets off free he learned a lesson. its 50/50 as far as were concerned. if you think him hanging out with his gang within a week of his trial is going to make him appreciate he didn't get in trouble and follow the law from now on you're a retard. its something to consider but for you to act like he's better off not getting in trouble i hope he gets out and robs you
>>
>>130057142
yeah I'm sure. Mostly what I was worried about was the woman on the phone giving me opinions and making me feel like a dick for wanting him jailed for a fair amount of time but according to another poster it was probably a victims advocate and not the prosecutor.
>>
>>130050135
>Anyways I was talking to the prosecutors office and the lady said:
>the lady said:
>lady

Your first mistake was hiring a woman.
>>
File: 1479946033245.jpg (140KB, 517x389px) Image search: [Google]
1479946033245.jpg
140KB, 517x389px
>>130050135
>prosecutors office and the lady said
> I don't believe in jail time for children.

Burger freedoms found overrated once again.
>>130050398
>prosecutors office lost my victim impact statement I wrote

"Lost".You are so fucking cucked.
>>
File: 1497158175795.jpg (96KB, 602x796px) Image search: [Google]
1497158175795.jpg
96KB, 602x796px
>>130056676
lol
>>
>>130050135
do you understand your life will be honorless until you kill the bastard right?
Seppuku or go and get him.
>>
>>130050936
No man, he's an ultra-troll. He's got that nice commie flag to work with, he's bored from lack of happenings so he's working the other side. Probably an Aussie.
>>
>>130057327
thank you for your honest post. I will look into that.
>>
>>130057327
kids dont belong in jail...
>>
>>130056946
>spending $900 on a phone only to spend $150 more every month on service
>not buying a $500 handgun
I hope you get robbed again; I bet your attention was on your phone and that's why you didn't see the nigger coming at you.

I bet you didn't even have tracking services enabled in your phone. How do you get by in your day-to-day without absolutely fucking your shit up out of stupidity?
>>
>>130051496
Don't post it because shit you say on /pol/ can and will be used against you. We just enjoy the chaos it all brings. Nevermind, post it.
>>
>>130057499
lol "cucked" coming from a swede. Thanks that made me feel better.
>>
>>130057546
Goybook link to nig nog?
>>
>>130056946

>thats what a phone costs

you are such a fucking retard. hope you get robbed again faggot
>>
>>130057510
not one of them is white
>>
>>130057626
I have a handgun it was not with me and even if it was I may have been killed in a shootout.
>>
File: Worf Disapproves.png (1MB, 1086x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Worf Disapproves.png
1MB, 1086x1192px
>>130050628
>he will only have to pay $10 a month and even then its hard for them.
>It was like she was trying to get me to rescind the restitution claim. That pissed me off as well.

"It's hard for them". Oh no, 10 bucks a month? Have pity on the poor thief.

Fucks sake.

The real reason is she knows they won't be able to pay regular bills even as low as 10 dollars. This lowlife was more than happy to rob you of 1000's, the idea that he'll have trouble paying you back in 10 dollar installments is retarded.

More likely his failing to pay the 10 dollar pittance is likely bad for his record and THAT is what this cunt wants to avoid.

Demand your 10 dollars. Stay on them.
>>
>>130057546
If you know his facebook, then track him down, and light his section 8 housing on fire, it's not as if they won't accidentally burn the house down anyway.
>>
1. You goofed not talking about your case with your own personal lawyer present. Don't ever do anything when you're a victim of a crime without personal representation present. You are free to have your own additional council regarding any legal matters that involve you, precisely to defend against this sort of incident. They're not there to help the prosecution, but they are there to allow for the law to protect you as a result of this trial. Get personal representation as soon as possible to develop a civil case on the grounds that the case where you were a victim was handled inappropriately and discriminatorialy, and that you feel the State of Washington has endangered you by improperly prosecuting and punishing someone who allegedly (and will be more than likely found guilty) commited a violent crime against you.

2. Record every single conversation you have with these people. Your lawyer would do this too. If you're not getting one now, you'll want to do it yourself so you have a magic bullet when they say "no I didn't" if you allege them of wrongdoing or neglectful conduct.

3. Get in touch with your state legislature representative and explain the situation humbly and request for their help in drawing attention to the matter. The county/city court will listen fast if the state government pulls a single penny from them as a result of lack of faith in their employees.

Good luck anon. I'm not sure on Washington specifics, but I know in Georgia (where I lived and went to school in the states) 16 is old enough for an armed robbery suspect to be tried as an adult. Research the law (or best option HIRE A LAWYER TO BEING CIVIL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST THE PROSECUTORS OFFICE) to see if 16 is old enough to be tried as an adult for armed robbery. I would probably guess it is. Remind the prosecution of this if it turns out that 16 is an adult for armed robbery.

t. Britbong who went to law school in GA
>>
>>130052814
even hwuites?
i can understand being scared around nigs, experience has taught you to never relax, but what if you were at the golf club?
>>
>>130055629

Judge: Treyshone Alowishus Wackson Jackson Flackson III, you have been found guilty of receiving your reparations for slavery from a white boi while using a gun. Usually we say you dindu nuffin but in this case, we're going to have to let you go with a warning to appease whitey over here. You're free to go and rob his white friends and family in the parking lot, just don't get caught next time you dumb ass. Blessings child, tell your mama I said heyyyyy
>>
>>130057791
yeah thats what I thought too. Im keeping the claim open.
>>
>>130057761
>I have a handgun it was not with me
Oh boy, it sure did you a lot of good then!
>even if it was I may have been killed in a shootout
Yeah, too bad. Now we have to listen to you bitch about being a stupid bitch.
>>
>>130050398
Notify your state Attorney General
>>
>>130050135

You should play by the rules that the democrats have established...

Call the local TV station, and say something along the lines of...

... I was terrorized by the robber, and now I am being terrorized by the judge. She says that he was 'too young' to go to jail; but he wasn't too young to almost murder me.

... I live in fear that he will murder be because I filed charges. How can this judge just throw away my life like this? Who is going to take care of my family when I am shot dead because this judge thinks this criminal is too sensitive to pay the consequences of his violent crimes?

The TV channel will eat this shit up. They love emotional stories, they love throwing an elbow to people in charge.

If possible, have your black friends holding your hand for support.
>>
>>130057846
Thank you.
>>
close to over 9000 replies to Op still is a faggot...good job Op
>>
File: Mass Shooters.png (65KB, 972x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Mass Shooters.png
65KB, 972x1108px
>>130057510
lol
>>
>>130057761
Should have grabbed his wrist and slit his throat with a kitchen knife.
>"well you see officer, I am a chef at Wendy's, and on my way to the restaurant
..."
>>
Fuck niggers.

That is all.
>>
>>130050135
that fucking sucks bro, fucking niggers.. worse than kikes if you ask me
>>
>>130058018

>white man afraid of a black child

they would laugh at him and hang up the phone. op is a faggot and probably transitioning to female
>>
>>130050135
What stupid fucking county are you in
>>
>>130057593
I dont imagine you'd hold that belief if a kid held a gun to your head for the purpose of robbing you, kill yourself.

I've had a coworker at an old job murdered by a 15 year old with a fucking axe. If it were up to me I would have given him the exact same treatment. Thankfully they treated him as an adult and gave him and his adult accomplice the max sentence, but again if it were up to me I would have gone with cleaving his skull, age be damned.

Kids are allowed to do stupid shit, but violent crimes extend far beyond stupid shit and they should be punished accordingly.
>>
>>130058301
usa
>>
File: 50lmao.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
50lmao.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>130056676
hahaha. those are real people. imagine their reaction if a black person shot a white person robbing them
>>
>>130056151
>They're not all liberals..

It's WA. They are.
>>
>>130058298
A 16 year old isn't "a child". A 16 year old us more than capable of killing and stealing from a grown man.
>>
>>130058456
pretty much, at least western Washington.
>>
>>130058298
>t. tyrone
you will always be a nigger, how does that make you feel?
>>
>>130050135

On Colin Flaherty's Youtube channel, he had a story about a White female High-school student who was stabbed with scissors, by a Black female student, and the High School didn't even suspend her.

They acted like it was just a regular old fight, instead of attempted murder.

He has video of it.

This is where Marxist ideology has taken us. Whites deserve everything that happens to them by Blacks, because of 4,000 years of oppression.

They're sick.
>>
>>130050135
Dude
Bro
WTF Mane

Stop it. Its just a phone and a couple of bucks. Man the fuck up!
Whats wrong with white people.

That poor boy has probably never even met his father. His mother is probably a diseased whore on food stamps. Jamal never even had a chance.
and before you respond I have read the news reports. The boys name is Jamal and hes an aspiring rapper trying to get his life together who was on his way to church when he realized he had nothing for the collection plate. He literally committed the crime for JESUS.

Let it go bro, you shouldn't even report stuff like this, its just creates more hate.
>>
>>130050135
Take the information to the newspapers, that's a good way to send a message.

You literally have no power to change a judge's sentence although they are foolish for not punishing a violent crime with SOMETHING. It's not for you to decide how someone pays for their crime kid, that's why the justice system exists.
>>
>>130052476
Leaf, right?
>>
>>130057142
How tf can you live in that mini Africa?
>>
>>130057546
It's illegal to record without permission in WA btw, so would be inadmissible.
>>
>>130058456
I'very seen plenty "ree don't step on me" flags, rebel flags and trump stickers on washington cars.
>>
>>130057761
You wouldn't have. Niggers can't shoot for shit and rarely practice.
>>
>>130057510
someone should make a collage of all the muslim terrorists if its even possible.
>>
>>130057510

lol
>>
>>130050862
stop telling them the REAL truth most of them believe they swallowed the redpill
>>
File: images (5).jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
6KB, 226x223px
>>130050862

Who could be behind this post?
>>
The same lady from the prosecutors office just called me and left a message saying hes looking at somewhere between 100-130 weeks in jail for the crime.
>>
>>130057510
But only one of those was a white supremacist...
>>
>>130050135
It's the law anon, underage go to the minors' tribunal.
>>
>>130058619
>gets first paycheck from selling his mixtapes
"Sheeeiiitttt mang"
>proceeds to to spend it on $300 shoes and a lb of pot
"Sheeeiiitttt mang, dis rap game iz hawd, better get back to robbin niggaz"
>>
>>130058025

No problem buddy. The best thing you can do right now is look for a lawyer to put forth a civil case against the prosecution, I.e. The State of Washington. Your best angle here is to say that you feel the state has endangered you with the leniency of this punishment for an extremely violent crime, if the prosecution is not reminded of 16 being old enough to be tried as an adult for armed robbery and tries him that way (just looked it up for you, it is).

Most lawyers are free or cheap to at least have an hour long consultation with, and will snap up your specific case because it's a good way to make a name for themselves and their firm and a sure fire way to win and make money. At least go for a consultation with one after a bit of market research on local law firms.

Best of luck.
>>
File: A22-CD2000K.jpg (65KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A22-CD2000K.jpg
65KB, 1000x1000px
>>130050135
That looks like a BB gun to me...
>>
>>130053516

>Live in America, the land where freedom was invented
>Does not possess a gun
>>
>>130058672
Those people aren't lawyers and judges, especially not state employed lawyers and judges.

Seriously, in metro liberal areas there is no offending cultural marxism if you want to make more than 5 figures.
>>
>>130050135
Sounds like a lynch mob is needed.
>>
>>130059137
The lady just called me and left a message saying hes looking at between 100-130 weeks in jail for the crime.
>>
>>130058298
i think OP said somewhere she's a female
>>
>>130059218
That's true
>>
>>130052730
KEK
>>
File: retards.png (485KB, 555x453px) Image search: [Google]
retards.png
485KB, 555x453px
>>130058975
No
NOOOOO
Fuck'
FUCKIN HELL

poor little Jamal, he was trying so hard
hes been abused, traumatized by stories of slavery, ridiculed for his low IQ, laughed at for having no father adn a whore/junkie mother
and now this ...
this
this
INJUSTICE .... being charged for a crime he committed for JESUS
>>
>>130053419

truthfully in the end it is all OP's fault...

he was around blacks...and relaxed
>>
>>130058975
I don't know what your prison situation is up there, but in some places he would only end up serving half that.

And also assuming he doesn't plead down to some lesser charge beforehand and then only end up serving 6mo.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (13KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
13KB, 219x230px
>>130052476

Die leaf
>>
File: black pharaohs reparations.jpg (48KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
black pharaohs reparations.jpg
48KB, 600x315px
>>130058543
>4,000 years
when can we just segregate and write laws about cultural appropriation so we can take our stuff back from black people like welfare state, nike, basketball, and every other thing they think they created.
>>
>>130058975
Sounds about right, if he doesn't have a prior conviction.
Usually anything over a year gets you sent to the pen, but they probably figure that'll turn him into even more of a problem when he gets out.
>>
>>130059295

Excellent. She probably realised how fucking retarded she sounded saying she didn't want to put a 16 year old in jail for ARMED ROBBERY and double checked that one.

Still consider a civil case if you feel your case was poorly handled and your victim's impact statement was improperly handled and your restitution is not plausible.
>>
>>130058975
Are they a first time offender or not? If so, apparently thats about standard

>In Washington, punishment for a class A violent felony such as armed robbery varies according to the accused’s past criminal record. If it’s a first time offense and the defendant has no other criminal history, the judge might order a 31- to 41-month sentence. Repeat offenders could get 15 years in prison. Fines can range up to $50,000.

>If the prosecution decides to pursue a weapon enhancement, you could face an additional five years imprisonment. And, because robbery in the first degree counts as a strike in Washington State’s three strike law, if it’s your third strike, you could face life imprisonment.

If they're a repeat then get furious and raise hell
>>
>>130050939
Ive had a gun to my head by a nigger who shot my best friend. Stop being such a fuckin pussy. Either work out or get a gun or both. Don't whine about it on 4chan. Make moves you clearly are intelligent, so do what you gotta do.
>>
>>130059613
WTF is wrong with you
Hes a child FFS

His name is Jamal. Hes a good christian boy.
>>
>>130059577

They really need to go back. As long as they're in European Nations, Jews will always be able to use them as a weapon.
>>
>>130050398
call tucker Carlson
>>
>>130054398

The commie is right.

Literally the entire system is agaisnt you, spread the word about this as much as yoy can, but dont go chasing justice within a system that will never provide it.
>>
>>130050939
I got mugged in NY at night by a nigger at knifepoint. Took my wallet, phone, watch and everything. I still go to NY cuz im not a cuck faggot like u. Grow some balls and adapt to your problems. No wonder that nigger singled you out and robbed you, he saw you as thenweak faggot you were and like the lion he was he pounced on you and took what he wanted. A true alpha male took rightful advantage of the weaker subject, it's nature sweetie, u adapt or u die
>>
>>130059808
>>
File: 1488514382046.jpg (137KB, 844x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488514382046.jpg
137KB, 844x1440px
>>130056544
Different anon (with a CPL)

You can't carry inside work at 99% of places and they'll even try to tell you that if you're known to have a firearm legally stashed in your car, they can fire you. It kinda fucks up the whole 'you shoulda been carrying!' angle.

We need laws enforcing universal carry rights. Make it illegal for any workplace to fire you for carrying in a legal manner.

We also need laws making it impossible to prosecute or file civil suits against people who shoot robbers.
>>
>>130058975
>>130059686
Still call the Bar Association about the 'dont belong in jail' comment though. At the very least they need to be made aware of it.
>>
>>130059587
Youve got a fuckin nazi flag
WTF
This whole fuckin website needs to be shut down

How can Jamal get justice from a fuckin nazi.
>>
>>130059921
>got mugged by a pussy with a knife
only manlets get mugged
>>
>>130059686
I'm not sure what his background is. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a repeat offender because he is in a gang.
>>
>>130059613
I will do that. Thanks.
>>
File: 1496485894245.jpg (49KB, 530x388px) Image search: [Google]
1496485894245.jpg
49KB, 530x388px
>>130059783

You act like that shit is supposed to be normal.
Modern life in America huh? Sounds like fucking Brazil.

Next it'll be "well you should have protected yourself from that Black mob with tires and gasoline running down the street. Quit being a pussy."
>>
>>130060263
Well I sold large amounts of cocaine and heroin at the time. So it isn't normal. I am just saying man the fuck up, stop whining like a little bitch and do something about it. Change the situation or stop fucking complaining.
>>
>>130050135
>>130050398
Damn I feel you. Last June I was sucker punched and attacked by an old friend I had recently run into (black dude, I grew up in the hood) while I was driving. I pulled over and he acted like he was going to get out, but then he turned and sucker punched me continuously until I passed out and the car rolled forward and crashed. I had like 4 broken bones in my face and had to have surgery.

He got charged with felony substantial battery and faced up to 2 years in prison. First off, they didn't even arrest him until 4 months after the incident (October 2016)....even though he lived right across the street from the police station. He also got this white liberal fag public defender (literally--he's gay and married to another man). His lawyer's FB page (yea, I stalked this mf'er) has some of the cringiest SJW shit you could imagine. At the first preliminary hearing his lawyer called the DA a racist and said he was trying to give an innocent black man a criminal record (he has no arrest record or priors).

Anyways, now I have this new Indian DA who just moved here from NYC, and he's talking about downgrading the charges to a misdemeanor to get him to plead guilty. On top of that, he told me that the judge used to work in a juvenile court, and that he was renowned for giving out light sentences and giving "2nd chances"----so he most likely wouldn't get jail time even if he is found guilty by the jury.

This whole experience has led me to believe that the justice system is broken. There is no real justice anymore. I honestly feel like the only way to get justice in today's America is if I went rogue like The Boondock Saints, and shot/killed my attacker and his scumbag lawyer. The justice system does nothing to protect victims, and since all this SJW shit has gotten worse, the public defenders and judges just become more lenient.
>>
>>130050135
>>130058018
Good start there. However, local news can only go so far due to media bias. I think that you should go to "right wing" personalities and channels like Steven Crowder and Rebel Media to spread your story. Stay away from channels like CNN and huffpo because they WILL screw you over. Hopefully, this will get to the point that your story won't be ignored. Will you get justice? I really don't know. The best we can hope for is that your story shows the hypocrisy of the libs.
>>130059977
It's almost like they WANT this to happen!
>>
>>130060263
For sure. To explain this robbery happened at 10:30am in a shopping center parking lot. I had stepped about 5 feet away from my car, 3 people stepped in front of me, I looked up and had a gun in my face.
>>
>>130060078
And even so i was man(let) enough to go back to where it took place. OP was a bitch and half complaining about how he cant go back to the mall and shit
>>
>>130052919
So you have a 900 dollar phone, carry lots of cash with you, and a brand new car

But you don't carry a gun? Nigger are you retarded?
>>
>>130054617
He's right. When someone gets arrested by the police and gets charged with a crime---he gets a court case. If he doesn't have money, he gets a lawyer---called a "public defender." The district attorney for that county is the one that represents the victim in court and acts in the interest of the state and county (and supposedly, the victim). That's how the court system works. The district attorney is elected at the same elections where you vote for mayor, governor, president, etc. You don't choose who represents you unless it's a Civil Court case.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.