[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nationalism Must Die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1496588583044.jpg (137KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496588583044.jpg
137KB, 683x1024px
how can someone have, say, Somali blood, then be a GERMAN citizen, while German is an ethnic group? You cannot be both, and linguistically, and foundationally, these issues create great disharmony. For the weebs, how can a white neet call himself Japanese? Will, or SHOULD, blood Japanese people accept this weeb, if say, he got Japanese citizenship, and went around saying, "I'm Japanese?" Legally, he is Japanese, but the country's foundation as an ethnostate conflicts with this. And so would the people who claim that blood.

Post-Enlightenment nations DO NOT have this problem. Nations such as America, Canada, and Australia. While they may have majority or plurality ethnic groups, nothing in the character of the nation demands that to be static, at all.

For Europe to survive, it MUST adapt, and leave behind the archaic models of civilization. Refugees are coming to Europe whether anyone likes it, especially with the wars. But it has only begun once Global Warming kicks full scale in, and when social scientists predict over 300,000,000 people will flee to Europe by 2100, to escape their destroyed countries.
That's why the EU must survive. A nation that exceeds simple racial and ethnic identification. A nation, that cherishes each individual one, but does not presuppose one, like modern European nations do today.
People who push for this may be resented for their leading role. But without that leading role, Europe will not survive. Europe will not survive.
>>
File: karl-bauer-adolf-hitler.jpg (332KB, 569x758px) Image search: [Google]
karl-bauer-adolf-hitler.jpg
332KB, 569x758px
>>130049483
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1496770664219.jpg (112KB, 780x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1496770664219.jpg
112KB, 780x1111px
>>130049614
Hitlerism is the logical end of nationalism, as globalism continues to grow. One must adapt to the new world. We don't live in a society of closed off city-states of 1000 people, for fiefdoms the size of a small town. Ethnostates cannot survive without violence in a land where we can fly from Japan to Germany in 15 hours, and communicate around the world instantly.
Motherfuckers need to know that there is no pleasant way to enforce ethnostates today without genocide. It was easy when people didin't leave a 10 mile radius their entire life.
>>
>>130049614
>>130050065My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?
>>
File: 1490817030709.gif (12KB, 554x668px) Image search: [Google]
1490817030709.gif
12KB, 554x668px
Nationalism must end?

No

Capitalism must end, along side it's anticultural monoculture of pure satanic degeneracy. You filthy circumsized dogs are bringing about the desolation of abomination with your jewish kaballistic practices, and your filthy semitic tainted mouths must be stopped, you people the proselytes that the jews turned into twice the hell children than themselves.
>>
>>130050290
I would give up having luxurious things for relatively cheap prices from foreign countries if I could live in a place surrounded by people who look like me and share my values. I'll give up my cheap Japanese electronics if I would never have to worry about my children feeling like strangers in their homeland.
And this is coming from a hardcore capitalist.
>>
>>130049483
Globalism Must Die
>>
>>130049483
German is a nationality you inbred retard

It literally means you are a citizen of the German nation
>>
File: BackToReddit.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BackToReddit.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>130051569
nice reading comprehension
>>
File: large razel.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large razel.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>130052333

You will never see a american cop doing that to a jewish kid
>>
>>130049483
>>130050290

I don't understand when "buying things from other countries" started to imply "You have to respect foreign values in your nation."

Burgers have to accept the constitution, that's like the only rule. If you don't, then you are out. Just because I buy some wine from France doesn't mean I need to start speaking french or let them live in my house.
>>
File: 1493137149093.png (514KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
1493137149093.png
514KB, 720x541px
/pol/ won't respond to OP because they can't. They will get BLACKED threads to 300+ but anything that intelligently challenges their views is called "shill" or "slide."
>>
>>130049483
t. 56%
>>
>>130053116
OP is flat wrong, nations are about value structure and morals, not blood.

If everyone has the same morals and value structure, then the laws are agreed upon and you live as such with minor variation over time.

As an American I would have expected that he already knew this, but I guess not.
>>
>>130052333
Context?
>>
>>130053265
Honestly we need a good war to start up so people can remember what they fight for. What values would the EU fight for? You think you'll get young men to sign up to fight to the death to protect "multiculturalism and a unified trade market" gimme a fuckin break.
>>
>>130049483
Wow hello autist Are we a little triggered today or what?
>>
>>130050290
>t materialist retard
>>
>>130054591

I agree.

Where will that french wine come from when islam takes over and alcohol prohibited? Or when all that forced abortion takes it's final toll on china? No local production means anything that happens who the fuck knows where can cause massive shortages and strife
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.