[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DETROIT MOVIE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0452.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Thoughts on this new movie? It's about the Blacks Rioting in Detroit in the 60's. Of course da ebil White man is the antagonist and da Black man is good.

https://youtu.be/wmQebVSsRbA
>>
>>130046769
Can Americans stop producing shit?

Thanks.
>>
>>130048242
IDk man
>>
>>130046769
Just another movie about the made up injustices suffered by the north American pavement ape
>>
>>130046769

I hope it ends with a Chinses business man buying up 5 houses for $6000 and having a private security contract shoot a crackhead trying to steal the copper out of one of the house's pipes.
>>
Modern Day Detroit - The Zombies!

Yadda yadda yadda script writes itself!
>>
>>130052254
Lmao crackheads actually do steal the copper from houses though.
>>
>>130052071
B-but anon, the evil white male has tanks and evil ww2 veterans. Don't you understand that those privileged white male veterans that fought in ww2 are supposed to submit to the black man and hand over the white wymyn.
>>
>>130052349

yes I know...that's why I suggested it.

what the fuck man?
>>
>>130052799
It just reminded me of my cousin who went to jail for ripping the copper lining off of houses in Cleveland.
>>
>>130048242
I wish we could, but money is money and if Hollyjew can squeeze shekels out of libcucks and retards, they will
>>
>>130046769
WE
>>
>>130053583
The sad part is that it's already going mainstream.
It's in Facebook too and all the comments were white women scolding white males.
>>
>>130053724
WUZ
>>
>>130046769
Implying it's not going to be
>there are good guys and bad guys on both sides :DDD

Kid of movie
>>
>White woman hooks up with black guy

Why do they always do this, in every single anti-racism movie? I have never seen or heard about a movie with white man/black woman fighting racism. It's always black man, white woman. Every single time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.