[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race relations - Divide and Conquer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

From what I've read on this board and observed, race based politics don't seem to be the best way to go, they're just a path to a civil war (nearly half of the U.S population is non-white and there is a signifficant portion of whites who support them).

However I think people here have a point that the shortcomings of POC indeviduals are overlooked because of their race/gender. This in turn leads to the corosion of society. Executive action is a solution to a symptom and the actual sickness in the U.S is Hood Culture. As we can observe, hood culture (with a predominately black membership) values drugs, crime, sex, and things that are fundamentally destructive to western civilization.

I am convinced that the best way to combat the issue of race is to ban race-based blindness to a person's inadeqacy, and to adobt a critical stance against Hood Culture specifically. What is going on in Western society has to stop. This will only lead to conflict and/or a totalitarian state which will universally ban politically incorrect opinnions.

Hate groups like Antifa and BLM are monetarily supported for a reason; to rile up civil unrest in order to divide us. People are taught to hate white people and anyone who questions the hate. If we fall for this trap and choose a side in this battle, instead of shunning the whole thing alltogether, then we are bound to undo our society.

tl;dr Inferior cultures produce inferior people, people's shortcomings shouldn't be overlooked because of their race, and arguing about racial inferiority and supperiority will cause more civil unrest, in turn making actual discussion harder and harder.
>>
>>130046264
I forgot to mention that a good example is the critizism of Islam and Sharia law. People can't argue that critics are being racist because they're literally just explosing the flaws of a bad culture. All they can do is act like critizising a culture is just as bad as racism.
>>
White revolution is the only solution.
>>
>>130048222
Beautiful painting desu senpai.
>>
>>130046264
you're absolutely right, but we have no power or organization to do what you're suggesting.

The elites have a plan in execution for many years now, we can only wait to see what happens and shitpost here meanwhile
>>
>>130048599
That would be the last solution when egalitarian culture has wrecked our society. It would also assume that the only people calling for a revolution would be white, but i guess we will have to see.
>>
>>130049088
I don't know if that's the case. My point only was that the arguments about racial inferiority won't lead us forward, they will only give the egalitarians more ammunition and "proof" to make themselves out to be the good guys.
>>
Why not just support a "coming home" campaign for all whites to return to Europe? Europe claims that it MUST accept immigration due to the low amount of birthrates it has, right? Well, why not make them white immigrants from NA/Africa/New Zealand/etc.? At the very least, this would at least keep Europe European and would possibly even allow some nationalist political parties to be formed.
>>
>>130049768
I don't think the slogan "whites come home" would fly in the mainsteam. They would just use it against us to prove that we're just racist intolerant people. Plus I don't think white people would want to come here (our continent is a mess and is getting worse). The best we can do is push for tougher immigration policies that favor high-skill and well educated immigrants which doesn't favor race (for example there are a lot of well-educated and productive Nigerians).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.