[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao why do Americans let them get away with shit like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170615-135135.jpg (152KB, 1440x638px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-135135.jpg
152KB, 1440x638px
lmao why do Americans let them get away with shit like this?
>>
> why does trump let them get away with shit like this

ftfy, snow mexican.
>>
>>130046238
you mean obama
>>
>>130045892

nigger deserved it. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>130045892
If the retard willingly went to go to North Korea, he has no sympathy from me. Don't fuck with fire.
>>
Because they can't.
>>
Because they can't do anything.
>>
>>130046898
oops
>>
>>130045892
talk shit get hit
>>
>>130045892
Americans know NK is a brutal dictatorship that hates us so if they willingly go they deserve everything they get.
>>
>>130046626
>>130046654
Yeah hes dumb as fuck both for going and for taking the poster down. But beating him into a 15 month coma? You fucking faggots excuse some degenerate behavior just because the recipient was naive.

I dont understand why we dont just get a satellite location for Kim and have a stealth bomber drop a hydrogen bomb on him. The north koreans would fucking thank us.
>>
>>130046825
>retaliate on North Korea
>stop all humanitarian aid
>tell South Korea to end all aid as well
>they're sad, but they do
>2.5 million North Koreans die
>World blames US and South Korea for massive starvation
>Spend $50 million on PR campaign to spin negative press
>retaliating on North Korea not worth it
>>
>>130045892
>Warmbier
That's literally "warm beer". Something which shouldn't exist.
That name is fake as fuck.
>>
>HE DINDUNUTTIN
>>
>>130045892
What can they do? America is all talks and threats, but no real actions.
>>
>>130047428
He's a useful idiot; a puppet. Go ask China if you want him dead, but you're going to have to give them a better trade. It's one big club; nationality ain't shit to the rich.
>>
>>130047652
Yes Igor we all know you like to invade unsuspecting countries. So do this one too for us, pretty please?
>>
>>130048024
Useful to the chinese not to the US? We would much better be served with a unified korea helping to keep china in check.
>>
>>130045892
they can't really do much about it without Seoul being glassed
>>
>>130048187
NK is useful for the usa, china and russia. its a buffer, and it does its job well

in order to stage an attack one side would have to get rid of the norks giving the other sides plenty of time to get ready
>>
>>130045892
CIA aren't welcome in North Korea
>>
>>130045892
Warmbier? Otto?
Man, everyone who drinks warm beer is a retard! Otto inclusive!
>>
amerilard spy BTFO

lmao wtf were they thinking would happen?
>>
>expecting the Russian plants to be of any help whatsoever
>>
>>130045892
Cause obongo was busy sucking americas enemies off
>>
File: 1493233712879.jpg (27KB, 187x341px) Image search: [Google]
1493233712879.jpg
27KB, 187x341px
>>130045892
NK says he contracted botulism after taking a sleeping pill the day after his trial causing his coma, but they probably beat him so bad that he is now brain dead. Remember the USS Pueblo!!!!
>>
Ask Obummer
>>
>>130045892
same reason we let you cucks bring shitskins onto our northern border, because if we killed every fuckwit on this planet we'd have to hang out with poland.
>>
>>130045892
Idiot put himself in that situation. If you're gonna go to NK you gotta realize that you can't fuck around and expect the US to come save you.
>>
>>130047494
Es gibt in Deutschland 230 Telefonbucheinträge unter dem Namen "Warmbier".

You are wrong and a bit narrom minded when it comes to surnames.
>>
File: IMG_5007.png (250KB, 813x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5007.png
250KB, 813x599px
>>
File: Druggie.gif (1MB, 220x181px) Image search: [Google]
Druggie.gif
1MB, 220x181px
>>130045892
To be fair I don't think he was right in the head before going to North Korea.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!
>>
>>130047494
>>130056124
if it is a fake surname chances are it may be Jewish. i don't know about Germany, but I've noticed sometimes "fake" sounding names that aren't obviously Jewish end up being Jewish (secular or religious). And example would be Cherry or Bartholomew or Miller. Don't seem totally Jewish but are, yet Bartholomew is old testament so I'm sure some Christians are named it, but not as a last name, as a first name. Bigalow, names like that, are possibly Jewish. Sometimes they shorten their name, sometimes they make something new up. Warmbier, I have no idea...
>>
>>130045892
Did they beat him or was this from some type of brainwashing technique?
>>
>>130046626
A lifetime of white self hatred propaganda probably took a toll on his ability to recognize danger in non whites. "What a quaint little country. I hear they still have a dictator. In 2016? Lol! That's charming. They certainly can't be very dangerous, not nearly as bad as white males, anyway. I'll go swipe a propaganda poster for my buds back in the states. I'll be the talk of the town. What could go wrong? Steals poster. Does it in front of functioning video camera. Gets arrested and has Homer Simpson moment "Oh God, Help, they are defending themselves some how."

Now he is braindead.

Get a good look all you white self haters. This is your fate when you think only white males can be so evil.
>>
>>130045892
>go to north korea
>NORTH FUCKING KOREA
>Steal shit
>get shit kicked in
>HOW WUZ I SUPPOSE TO KNOW!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.