[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stinky Hippie Presents: Evergreen Free Speech Rally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2599.jpg (37KB, 428x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2599.jpg
37KB, 428x285px
>Where: Evergreen College
>When: Today, 6pm PST
>Who: All patriots and free speech advocates

So far 100+ have commited to go via the face book page of this event

The commies on campus have vowed to shut it down by any means necessary

Police have been ordered to stand down via the dean

Anyone here going?
Anyone live streaming?
>>
>>130045558
That guy looks atrocious.

I hope someone will stream it, allot of uppity niggers in that college. Shit will go down.
>>
More info and background
Several anarachists and antifa groups from surrounding area are bussing in people

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/education/pro-trump-patriot-prayer-group-to-protest-at-evergreen-state-college-amid-campus-furor/
>>
File: 1486237775076.jpg (125KB, 626x893px) Image search: [Google]
1486237775076.jpg
125KB, 626x893px
>>130045558
Evergreen is a day care center for the mutants from The Hills have Eyes
>>
>>130045558
I'm not driving all the way to olympia for that.
>>
>>130046876
Can confirm, just send all students to Hanford

t. WABro
>>
File: IMG_2601.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2601.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
Step right up and swing for the fences

It's going to be a live one watching boomers get the shit kicked out of them by tranny goths
>>
File: yvette-felarca-bamn.jpg (88KB, 676x480px) Image search: [Google]
yvette-felarca-bamn.jpg
88KB, 676x480px
>>130047511
Actually if one of these sexually confused degenerates started swinging at people with a baseball bat, it would further the narrative that left-wingers are becoming radicalized and homicidal, and the ongoing backlash against them would gain strength. No parent would ever send their child there ever again, and the school would go bankrupt. Even other hardcore lefties think they're insane.

And it's unlikely that they'd be able to actually hurt anyone. Bunch of fat chicks and twinks.
>>
>>130048672
I see it as a win-win

Leftists get painted as violent because they are. Boomers get a smack down because they have it coming
>>
>>130045558
What about the town and county police? Are they allowed to enter campus if there is a major fight or killing? What if the lefties kill the Jewish professor? Is it ok for the cops to defend in the case of a Jew but not a gentile?
>>
What are they showing up to protest? Haven't they got their way? Whitey has been ostracized on campus and they aren't hgoing to be defunded. What more do they want?
>>
>>130047511
faggot wants to act hard while holding a bat, my fucking sides, i hope one of them do hit someone in the head with a bat the look on there face when they kill some inoccent person, i bet they would still play the victim card
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>130046677
The foremost NEET expert on the Internet is Black Adam:

https://youtu.be/7xXHxlMdfCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHKUn6vzOKE

https://youtu.be/RWW7kxECLrM
>>
>>130047024
why do you hate free speech so much?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.