[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is worse? CIA or Mossad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1470113444685.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470113444685.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
Which is worse?
CIA or Mossad?
>>
CIA because they are backstabbers and cucks for obeying whatever their master tells them to do without question. (PS the CIA don't give a shit about the USA)
>>
>>130045293
yeah but...who's the (((master)))? Aren't they the same as Mossad?
>>
>>130045081
Mossad is worse. At least in the CIA some of the people are decent pro-US people.
>>
>>130045081
At least Mossad is working to protect their homeland.
CIA is loyal to nobody but CIA.
>>
>>130045081
JIDF
>>
>>130046418
LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN
>>
>>130046418
This is what i was thinking. Mossad have loyalty to (((each other))), CIA just don't give a fuck
>>
>>130045081

Mossad attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: https://youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
>>
>>130045081
Mossad because Jews but it's close. Both are pretty bad.
>>
>>130046921
>1:45:32 (ONE HOUR, FORTY-FIVE MINUTES AND THIRTY-TWO SECONDS)
can i get a quick rundown
>>
Mossad is a lot more efficient cause they are smaller.

CIA is a lot more powerful if that's what you are asking.

In terms of whats worse, probably CIA. Mossad just killed a couple of Krauts and Palestinians. CIA orchestrated overthrow of several governments, instigated wars and is probably the deep state.
>>
>>130045081
They're practically one and the same at this point, aren't they?
>>
>>130045081
I dont they are two different organizations.
>>
>>130045081
Depends who you are. If you are an enemy of Israel, there's a good chance Mossad will literally kill you. If you're an enemy of the US deep state, there's a good chance CIA will politely ask State Dept to freeze all your assets.

It's really lose/lose here
>>
>>130047712
>and is probably the deep state
A big part of it. NSA and State are together with CIA in that regard. Also certain subcommittees of elected reps, especially in the Senate since they have low turnover.
>>
>>130048592
fuck you talking bout nigga, i bet at least 3 of hillary's speed dial numbers are her favorite contract killers. CIA is the same. i know they prefer to make you lose your fucking mind with psyops shit, manipulate and blackmail you, and then when they've neutered you and made sure your credibility is ruined and you leak anything, they neutralize you
>>
>>130045081
they are both working for (them) so...
>>
>>130045081
Bump for both
>>
>>130046418
>a ((((Nazi)))) advocating Mossad
what a joke bring back those JIDF flags
>>
>>130048749
redpill me on the biggest DEEP STATE players, bros
>>
>>130050571
Nazis and sionists were best buddies. If eternal anglo wouldn't block original plan of moving european jews to palestine, Hitler would be still known as greatest ally of jews.

There's tons of literature about nazi-sionist collaboration, read about it.
>>
>>130051199
I read about it
JIDF flag would fit you better still
>>
>>130051199
>hitler hated kikes with a burning massion
>a mudslime came up with the idea to kill them all
>hitler puts it into practice to put jews out of their misery like in fucking Of Mice And Men
Was Hitler really the greatest ally?
>>
>>130045081
both can go into the garbage as far as I'm concerned but CIA has done more despicable things even to its own people.
>>
>>130053018
Originally he didn't plan to kill them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
>>
>>130053552
>nazis and jews are besties!
>hitler didn't want to kill them in the beginning!
do you go around saying these things in public?
>>
>>130054025
Zionists and jews aren't same thing.
You see, zionists had huge problem: european jews weren't too enthusiastic about migrating to some fucking desert full of shitskins, so their plans of rebuilding israel weren't advancing. But then Hitler appeared and made Ben-Gurion and his gang ecstatic: finally there was a chance for them.
Zionists pushed nazis to go further with jewish oppression, lent them money and offered other kinds of support.
Then anglos decided to be genocidal freaks like always and unfortunate things happened, but back in 30s nazi-zionist relationship wasn't particularly surprising to anyone.
>>
>>130045081
The CIA targeted my family with mind control technology. They got thousands of Americans to believe in aliens, gave little kids nightmares, and terrorized them. They also developed crack cocaine to destroy the black community, and run drugs into the country. They blacklisted people for years, ruined their lives, including my father. The CIA is worse.
>>
>>130045671
CIA niggers are gullible braindead Mossads lapdogs literally unaware and uncapable of longterm strategic planing
inteligence agency only job is to protect the nation
so far the CIA niggers done nothing but longterm damage that will accumulate in complete implosion of the 56% white USA society
>>
File: 545445.jpg (202KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
545445.jpg
202KB, 800x533px
>>130055295
Cia won the cold war against Atheist state Soviet Union. Fuck off brainwashed commie Eat more RT and Sputnik Propaganda
>>
They are pretty much exactly the same entity.
>>
>>130055133
>Wah, I'm a communist
You should have been executed, Vlad.
>>
>>130055295
But yea you are right. Cia today is nothing like before. And those idiots don't stop non white immigration
>>
File: Mfw.png (48KB, 332x806px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.png
48KB, 332x806px
>>130045081

CIA does a lot to ensure the dominance of the USA. With that being said, I want the old CIA that used to fuck with the non-whites and ensure white dominance just for the hell of it. They knew how to mix business with pleasure. Not the new, Democratic party backing CIA. Fuck them! They are actively throwing whites under the bus.
>>
>>130055728
Unironically this
>>
File: KHAZARS.gif (22KB, 364x200px) Image search: [Google]
KHAZARS.gif
22KB, 364x200px
>>130046921
"the jews have the will but no power to fight arabs, usa has the power but not the will to fight the arabs"
OY VEY WE MUST DO SOMETHING
(((false flags))) happens
?
usa goyims go die for israel
kikes in the usa profits moslty trough military industrial complex and wall street and oil
massive shekel fest

the act includes:
rothschilds
chabad lubavitich
kagan family
AIPAC
PftNAC
victoria noland(((nodelman)))
neocons - wolfowitz, bill kristol, cheney, kissinger
bibi
bush family

mossad
and cia niggers

all involve
>>
>>130045081
mossad, he kills millions a day with chemicals and poverty.

he is literally hitler and he needs to go (he needs to be removed from existence).
>>
>>130054851
>bankers wanted to rebuild israel before it even existed as opposed to just wanting SHEKELS out of hitler before knowing what he was up to
>anglos started killing everyone as opposed to the nazis creating tons of false flags to increase their power and let a muslim give The Final Solution because he didn't want kikes in palestine
dude, go tell some of you theories to someone in public and record it
>>
They run by the same people
>>
File: IMG_5768.gif (2MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5768.gif
2MB, 400x214px
>>130045081
>CIA or Middle Eastern CIA

> Pick one
>>
>>130047689
sry was meant for you
see:>>130056022
>>
>>130055133
>They also developed crack cocaine to destroy the black community, and run drugs into the country.

>Implying this is a bad thing.

That's exactly why I like the CIA. Since when did they go from doing this, to backing the Democratic party? The CIA has always done shady shit to ensure American dominance. Anyone who doesn't think that sort of thing is necessary really does need to wake up to reality. That being said, I really dislike the fact that they've stopped working towards white dominance and have aligned themselves with the Democratic party (or so it would seem).
>>
>>130056128
Anglo in denial spotted.
All these things are well-documented and aren't questioned by any historian. Its a fact that zionists saw hitler as opportunity to promote migration from europe to palestine. Its a fact that britain blocked any attempts to peaceful migration of jews from europe, making holocaust the only possible solution.
>>
File: CulturalMarxism.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CulturalMarxism.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>130055438
true dat
tbqh i forgot about that major part

but for today (((they)))'re nothing like they used to be
not even a shadow of former self
and if (((they))) continue to do shit as they're so well acostumed to, your fall is inevitable

video so much related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXG_h765ZBA
>>
>>130045081
>they're not the same
>>
>>130056717
>All these things are well-documented and aren't questioned by any historian. Its a fact that zionists saw hitler as opportunity to promote migration from europe to palestine. Its a fact that britain blocked any attempts to peaceful migration of jews from europe, making holocaust the only possible solution.
proof?
>>
What's their difference?
>>
CIAniggers declared war on God by turning the planet into a nigger cattle feed lot
>>
>>130045081
Implying there's a difference
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.