[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sage advice.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1480745001467.png (422KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
1480745001467.png
422KB, 480x384px
I am a Sage and a great strategist.
I will answer your questions but first let me give you a taste of the future so you understand how bad a situation you are in.
China is about to legalise bitcoin as a legal currency. They have been farming it with botnets for years, and with Japan already using it as a currency and Russian considering they could undermine the ENTIRE global market in seconds with their announcement of their holdings of Bitcoin and Gold.
China is NOT weak, they are stronger than you can imagine, and they have their invisible claws in Africa and Australia.

America is safe and you could not possibly undertstand how impossible Trumps position is, but he is actually good, and he had two choices upon taking the helm: Bolster the country or stabilize it, and he chose to Bolster it. You can't see most of what he's doing but 90% of it's being voided in the courts anyway.
The departments are full of Never Trumpers and they ignore him and bury everything in bureaucracy.
He is reaching for Military might in Allies that will act as strongpoints to stand against a Chinese alliance attack moving westward, he doesn't care about Israel, or SA, he wants them to have enough strength to give china hell when it attempts to take them.

China IS a tiger, and a tiger will go for easy meat.
Saudi Arabia has oil for war, Israel has Strategists, Afghanistan has medication for prolonged battle and you must understand, the Chinese army needs a lot of drugs to fight.
Trump is not stupid, he knows he will be shot and he is doing everything he can while he is alive to make it impossible for them to take America easily.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.