[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It actually works >Criticizing a group of people strengthen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: alberteinstein1.jpg (27KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
alberteinstein1.jpg
27KB, 620x400px
>It actually works
>Criticizing a group of people strengthen their unity
>/pol is a place where criticizing of islam/indians/chicks/jews is rampant.
>Even if a fellow jew didn't know that few jewish people are controlling everything, knowing the fact that most white men on 4chan hate him, strengthen his views about jews.
>Same thing with Islam
>Chicks and Indians are not so effective in this method because they have internal hatred,although it works to some degree
>The greatest magic is most white bois would become another cultural movement like blm/antifa/occupy wallstreet/
>Basically another breed of useful idiots.
That is my memo.Now give me one idea to bring feminism/SJW/Gay/Open dating culture in India. My country really need this at this moment
>>
>>130042926
>implying /pol/ wasn't born from hate
>>
>>130043611
No my anglo friend.
/pol is a well planned psyop.You don't just have enough knowledge to justify this to yourself.
>>
>>130043841
the first users of /pol/ were on other boards spamming politics everywhere, the people who used these boards were angry and demanded that a new board be created to contain these posts,/pol/ was created. As /pol/ grew and the world slowly became more corrupt and they realized the truth they hated the world and disconnected interacting through the internet. /pol/ WAS born from hate
POO. IN. A. LOO.
>>
>>130042926
>if you criticize your enemies, they win
>>
>>130042926
>feminism/SJW/Gay/Open dating culture in India
We already have all these you dumb fuck

in the next 20 years we will be more cucked than Sweden and Brittan combined

>>130044458
My god you British paki are most low IQ posters ever
Use your inbreed brain a little next time and post some witty you retard
>>
>>130044727
You are delusional. Families are still conservative in India. Girls fear their father and brother. I have seen families evicting charge of honor killing. You do realize that few people you saw of FLGBT/open dating culture are from metro cities. You think a girl can wear scantly and walk in Delhi streets?No she can't.
>>
of course it works. that's how 4chan gained power. that how Trump got elected.
and that's why the white male will get more powerful with time, as the liberal agenda will see this, the loop will continue untill it breaks, what's interesting is how it will break.
>>
>>130047358
IMPLYING that's a problem you literal Dumb cunt
just castrate yourself you stupid dalit

Your entire logic is flawed.
All these counter moments are well funded and supported by the media and the (((elites))).
These are not grass root movement.

My god this thread is stupid.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.