[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italian Birthright Citizenship to pass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 3e2.jpg (31KB, 288x428px) Image search: [Google]
3e2.jpg
31KB, 288x428px
Goodbye, Italy.

>A proposed bill to let immigrants' children become Italians has stirred protest in Rome.

>ight-wing protesters marched in Rome Thursday near the Senate, where the bill is being considered. Inside, senators from an anti-migrant party, some holding "stop invasion" signs, interrupted the session.

>The bill would allow those born in Italy to immigrant parents holding long-term residence permits to seek Italian citizenship as young as age 12 if they have done five years of schooling here. Foreign children not born in Italy could also apply, as long as they have done five years of schooling before becoming adults.

>Some 800,000 children could become Italian citizens if the proposal becomes law.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/bill-immigrant-children-italians-stirs-protest-48057792

It was nice knowing you guys.
>>
I don't know who proposed this law. I don't know who would, in their right mind, accept this. What I do know is that you fuckers need to get your shit together over there, because if this is passed, this is the beginning of the absolute end for Italy.
>>
>>130040660
>I don't know who proposed this law
A woman
>>
>>130041721

What are the chances of it passing?
>>
i think i will go to rome to fucking beat every single poilitician that permitted this.
give us 3-4 years and we will become france 2.0 with proper banlieu-tier district and proper terrost happenings.
i'm disgusted,full of hate and angered.
>>
>>130042301
>>130041721
I thought Italians were more full of hate than northern europeans. Why are you allowing this?
>>
>>130040428
>parents holding long-term residence
Key requisite here, it will probably be like France and not a pure ius soli like the American ones.

>>Some 800,000 children could become Italian citizens if the proposal becomes law.
Probably only a small amount of them are Africans, the biggest foreign group in Italy are people from Romania.
>>
>>130042478
Because our parliaments don't represent us, we can do something concrete when and if it passes, for now there are protests in front of the building
>>
>>130040428
Clickbait thread. Stop panicking over bullshit.
Let's see what it is now:
>A person who has been legally resident in Italy for at least ten years may apply for and be granted naturalisation as an Italian citizen if he or she does not have a criminal record and has sufficient financial resources. The residence requirement is reduced to three years for descendants of Italian citizen grandparents and for foreigners born in Italy, four years for nationals of EU member states, five years for refugees or stateless persons, and seven years for someone who was adopted as a child by an Italian citizen.
So refugees can apply for citizenship after five years anyway.
This new bill proposes letting children who studies for five years in Italy to apply or citizenship. Children are unlikely to be without their parents, right? And if their parents are refugees, they are applicable for a citizenship anyway.
This new law apparently is going to simplify getting citizenship for children of expats who have an Italian work visa. I'm sure most of them are from civilized countries.

So fuck off OP, this new bill is not as bad as you're trying to make it look like.
>>
>>130042478
>Why are you allowing this?
The people in the parliament were elected through an unconstitutional electoral law.
And Italians don't like this proposal. For example the population of Lampedusa (the town closer to Africa which took the most migrants) kicked out the leftist mayor in the election last week because they were sick and tired of her "hospitality policy". Even the migrants there complain that Lampedusani are racist.
>>
>>130043059
Uhmm no sweetie, the law say that every alone 17 year old african refugee (you know what this means) can get the citizentship
>>
>>130043059
Pretty much what the commie said.
People fear that women are going to get pregnant before the travel, but apparently the law doesn't cover that situation.
BTW there are reports from the BBC that the women are already getting raped and pregnant before the travel to Italy
BTW2 as things are now having Italian citizenship changes nothing to the migrant because we don't have serious repatriation policies in places, so migrants stay even if the police tells them to go home (they literally just tell them so).

Still shit and useless law, but not as bad as people think.
>>
>>130041721
goodnight italy. Big fan of your pizza,Mario.
>>
>>130043059
>So refugees can apply for citizenship after five years anyway
Consider that only 2-3% of the people coming here by boat get recognized as refugees (5% of the requests, 50% of the niggers don't even ask for it) so that's not really the problem here
>I'm sure most of them are from civilized countries
If you consider romania civilized i guess

>>130042234
No idea honestly, Lega Nord is trying to stop it and they are pretty good at these kind of things, depends on how hard the government wants to push it, if they are really desperate they could risk the entire government over it
>>
>>130043519
Only if he has done at least 5 years in a Italian school, and honestly we don't see many of them in school here.
Hell, maybe this law has some positive effect because at least they are forced to go to school
>>
>>130040428
So you're going to lynch those making the bill, right?
>>
>>130040428
Please please please no we don't need more shotskin. If Salvini manage to not let it pass, he'll have my vote forever
>>
I mean, literally everyone is against this shit except for junkies from centri sociali and turbo-commies.
Even DCs are saying that this will not be a thing
>>
>>130043974
Yeah let's dumb our schoools down even more. What a great idea.
>>
>>130040428
It will not pass.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.