[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over HALF of Canadians are going to DIE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: RIPSuckada.png (440KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
RIPSuckada.png
440KB, 600x400px
In the next 40 years, give or take.

Canada is 35,000,000 people.
More than HALF of them, are over 50.
No one lives for ever. They are going to die. More than HALF of ALL Canadians are going to die in the next 40 years.

What a shit hole country.
Where's all the young people?
Why is there SO MANY people 50 and over in this fuckhole country??

Canada is such a trash shit hole. I cannot wait for the 50 and over Canadian boomer faggots to fuck off and die.

By 2100, ALL Canadians will be dead.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

SHIT HOLE NATION OF LOSER FAGGOT WHITE TRASH JUNKIES

Hey Canadian, has your country accomplished ANYTHING, besides stealing from America??

FAGGOTS
>>
2ND Largest CUNTry on Earth
35,000,000 citizens

California has more citizens, than all of Canada.

Talk about a shit hole nation, no one wants to live in.
35 Million ugly,stupid, inbred white trash spread out across the whole country.
Sad As Fuck

>>
Half of 35 Million is 17,500,000
More than HALF are going to die in the next 40 years.
That leaves roughly 15 Million, spread out across the 2nd largest country on Earth.

Canada is already empty.
It's going to be a ghost country in 40 years, when all the old fucks finally die.

God, I hate old people.
No wonder Canada is so fucking boring, it's nothing but old people and old people are boring as fuck.
They sleep all day, they're cranky as fuck, they're rude, they think the world needs to be nice to them because they're old and grandpa/grandma

Old Canadians are fucking trash people. Selfish scumbag fucks who would starve their own family for giggles.
>>
Pedophiles get old
Rapist get old
Murders get old
Petty Thieves get old

That's the old people in Canada.
They just play the sweet old person angle. Most of them are scumbag fucks with a sordid past.
Canada is spread out and empty, I'm sure those old fucks where up to all sorts of fucked up. Look at how their kids and grand kids turned out.
Selfish boomer trash and heroin junkie grandkids
>>
nobody gives a shit
>>
>>130039476
Thanks for the bump faggot :)
>>
Good Riddance to ALL Canadians.

When ALL Canadians are finally dead, the world will be a better place.

Thank fuck OVER HALF are going to die in the next 40 years or so.

Leaf Millennials are poor junkie trash with no money and no kids. They can't repopulate this place. They don't even want to stay alive.

Highest Standard of Living in the world means you have a heroin epidemic, killing the youth.
Canadian Backwards Faggot Loser Logic
>>
>>130039870
>highest quality of life
For the Boomers.
They're so selfish and greedy, they do not give a fuck their own kids are dying.
They got theirs and that's all that matters.

Most In DEBT people on the planet. It's not the Millennials in debt. It's their Boomer Mommy and Daddy who are.
>>
HAW HAW HAW
Canadian faggots are proud of their dying, shit hole of stolen American culture.

Nation of sad as fuck loser faggots.
>>
Even 3rd World Refugees, given everything free by the government, hate Canada and want to leave.

HAW HAW HAW

Sad as fuck nation of faggot losers.

THANK FUCK YOU'LL ALL BE DEAD SOON ENOUGH

BYE CANADA
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.