[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just became Orthodox Christian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 19

File: fr.edward2[1].jpg (38KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
fr.edward2[1].jpg
38KB, 534x712px
Say something nice to me.

Pagans are Jews and Gaytheists are cuckolds. We New Age Christians are going to be the 51% and drive the non-believers out. We then can kick out whites and form a Christian ethno-state.

Who is with me?
>>
>>130036906
I think you meant 'nonwhites'--anyway love everyone anon. But I am your orthodox brother, and I agree with your first sentence, even though I find it sad more than anything.
>>
>>130036906
>Orthodox
>"""New Age"""
Our beliefs haven't changed in 1200 years
>>
>>130036906
So, say you want to be "Orthodox", what type of Orthodox do you really become? Greek Orthodoxy and Russian Orthodoxy aren't quite the same thing, you know. That's pretty much the advantage "Orthodoxy" has over other forms of Christianity. Unlike Roman Catholocism, it doesn't promote theological unity, but it ties itself into nationality and promotes its respective country's tradition. Yes, it has a common monotheistic platform, but it's only vaguely important. The Bible for example, isn't important in Orthodox Christianity, but Saints (more or less "minor deities") are.

So, a Leaf wants to become Orthodox, what type of Orthodoxy does it follow? Is there a Canadian Orthodox church? I don't think so. Or perhaps you want to maintain your Anglo/French identity, but Orthodox tradition doesn't exist in those countries either.

I've seen many Americans pick Antiochian churches (though that's actually considered Greek Orthodoxy), but I don't understand why. Just try to change your own country's religion. Unify all the different churches under a common Canadian banner, and promote the Canadian identity under them. Randomly following the Greek religion is just as bad as following Global Judaism (ie. the Protestant church) or "Universalism" (ie. the Catholic church).
>>
Pagans are not jews you kike. The pagens got "genocided" unlike the jews with theyre holahoax. You a a chritsian that worships a jew god. Noone is with you. your brainwahed beyond belief. Father satan will rule
>>
File: download (17).jpg (12KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
12KB, 188x268px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4vNdCUJW5w
>>
>>130036906
Why do you worship idols
>>
>>130036906
>Pagans are Jews and Gaytheists are cuckolds
>pic related
It is nice that I now know who keeps calling me a LARP:er
>>
>>130038897
Ukranian Orthodox church is common in leafland
>>
>>130038897
>The Bible for example, isn't important in Orthodox Christianity, but Saints (more or less "minor deities") are.
This is blasphemous!
>>
>>130038897
Greeks were never really into Christianity--you'll get a lot of atheists Marx-posting on orthodoxy like this. They've always been faggots. See that island named lesbos, and every gay myth they've ever made, for instance.
>>
Is that Action Bronson?
>>
>>130042103
Or this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HnboiovvuQ

Captures their spirit
>>
>>130036906
Join the Armenian Apostolic Church leaf, the original christians.
>>
>>130038897
>The Bible for example, isn't important in Orthodox Christianity, but Saints (more or less "minor deities") are.

OrthoLARPs on fucking suicide watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
>>
>>130036906
Is that Chris "Pepper Hicks" Stanley?
>>
Why does Georgia have the Jerusalem Cross as its flag?
>>
>>130042970
You see this Anderson bitch cry when he got tazed for being a retard on the Mexican border? This guy is so angry all the time--how can anyone stand that shit? Like on Constant REEE-mode. Very very unchristlike
>>
>>130042970
>Another Protestant who hates his fellow Christians more than the Synagogue of Satan (Jews)
What a surprise.

The Bible was CREATED by the Catholic/Orthodox Church!
>>
>>130036906
>>130036906
AVE MARIA
>>
>>130043497
This.
>>130042970
>protestant
>church

This is like watching someone on public access television. All of Protestantism is like these cheap hacks raving out of their cardboard box shanties, compared to the actual Orthodox Church.
>>
>>130036906
Don't most Orthodox churches give sermons in Russian/Greek?
>>
>>130036906
Maybe just try to stop drinking first
>>
>>130044107
Not in America. Check out the Orthodox Church of America--its run by the Russian patriarchate, but all sermons are in English.
>>
File: 1495812312118.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495812312118.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>>130043284
>Very very unchristlike

Christ chased Jews around with a whip and was God in the flesh, a figure who melts fags like slugs and sends people to be burned in a lake of fire for all of eternity for their inequities. The Bible also tells people to "rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith" in references to how you talk with people who are saved, which is what Pastor Anderson does. He's friendly and "normal" when out soul winning or dealing with regular unsaved people.

>130043497
>Another Protestant who hates his fellow Christians more than the Synagogue of Satan (Jews)

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Also he does not hate regular Orthodox or Catholic people. He hates their leaders damnable lies that are sending people to hell for all of fucking eternity because they're teaching people to fundamentally trust in their works and a "well I'm not too bad so I guess God will let me in" attitude to get them into Heaven, which does not work. I know most of the Catholics/OrthoLARPs on here view it all as some big game or something and thus obviously get bewildered and hostile towards anyone who aggressively confronts other groups, but to true believers if you didn't have this attitude and you knew they were sending people to hell and/or worldly misery than you're an asshole if you keep your mouth shut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiGgKL6AGAI
>>
>>130039121
>fuck you mom and the post
inb4 cookie cutter jew god pasta
>>
>>130040838
Shut up, Cleetus.
We here don't worship the Kike-on-a-Stick.
>>
File: Cl-Fd_Saint-Eutrope-vitrail1.jpg (3MB, 1292x3540px) Image search: [Google]
Cl-Fd_Saint-Eutrope-vitrail1.jpg
3MB, 1292x3540px
>>130045376
>because they're teaching people to fundamentally trust in their works and a "well I'm not too bad so I guess God will let me in" attitude to get them into Heaven, which does not work.

What is the "Good Samaritan?"
>>
>>130045634
>We here don't worship the Kike-on-a-Stick.

You musty have forgotten that you're not on plebbit for a second.
>>
>>130046649
>Not worshipping a jew makes me reddit
>>
Hey Anon, are you in Vancouver by any chance? I am also Greek Orthodox and kind of fed up with the bullshit taught in my school and fed up with the people around me that speak so vapidly on the ethics of virtuosity. I am down to meet with someone and form a small clique where we could share esoteric knowledge (definitely not practice it). I also am a major state theorist and my college professors keep me from creating anything worthwhile when I am here. My Girlfriend, Family and Friends make me feel so empty at times as they always want to talk about entertainment more than anything else and for the most part; are constantly making me feel stupid for having more passion for human sciences. I need someone level headed and I find that I get along with religious people than I do with most people I run into. If I talk to a man; they talk of sex and pop-music; if I talk to a woman; I get an earful of social-politics which they always demonstrate that they know nothing of it. I am so lonely...
>>
File: 74637436734.jpg (298KB, 620x933px) Image search: [Google]
74637436734.jpg
298KB, 620x933px
>>130047461
>>Not worshipping a jew makes me reddit
Yes, it actually does. Now go back you angsty faggot.
>>
File: savedsonic.jpg (66KB, 680x504px) Image search: [Google]
savedsonic.jpg
66KB, 680x504px
>>130036906
its our job to convert the nonbeliever, and to show them the love of Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1439696648466.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1439696648466.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>130047461
>>
>>130036906
Welcome, Christ is Risen!
>>
>>130047583

Go to meetup Com, Hit up local business and " intellectual events" and find likeminded people
>>
>>130036906
>Pagans are Jews and Gaytheists are cuckolds.
>Say something nice to me.

>Say something nice to me

Yeah fuck you too, buddy.
>>
>>130036906
I'm going to an Orthodox Church this weekend. I'm with you anon. Congratulations and God Bless.
>>
>>130047693
>>130047913
Not an atheist, you catholicuck mongrels.
>>
File: pill.png (207KB, 383x287px) Image search: [Google]
pill.png
207KB, 383x287px
New Age?

Use different words, and fuck the New Age.

riggedit.com
>>
File: confused-nick-cannon.jpg (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
confused-nick-cannon.jpg
7KB, 256x256px
>>130036906
>joining a schismatic sect of smelly Arabs and gypsies

Orthodox converts are just edgy protestants
>>
>>130036906
>Pagans are Jews

You fucking wot m8
>>
Why do you guys need an imaginary friend so badly?
>>
>>130048210
I am sorry, I didn't want to come off as arrogant but hopefully you might understand seeing as we are on 4chan and we are fully aware of the types of "normies" that are out there. Thanks for sharing, I never thought of meetup.
>>
Get busy with something in life and stop fantasizing about non existent omnipotent beings.
>>
Got to wonder what % of conversions to orthodoxy in here are motivated by some spiritual awakening rather than hipsterdom. I'm guessing <1% and that's being generous.
>>
>>130043497
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHR0tsnuUhE
>>
If you want spiritual awakening f-cking

PRAY TO GOD RIGHT NOW
ASK HIM TO ENTER YOUR LIFE
TELL HIM TO REVEAL CHRIST TO YOU
>>
>>130042970
Orthodoxy>Catholics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Some american protestant church
>>
>>130050729
And I'm sure your larping, masturbation to architecture, and all your little showboating and make-believe Crusader fantasy games will do you wonders when you stand before God.

Luke 13:28
>There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
>>
>>130050151
Utterly nonexistent. 0%. I deny that anyone on 4chan is unironically religious in any conceivable way.
>>
>>130043497
Bible was make by kikes adopting their old religion to trick and confuse goyim.

Abrahamic religions are all controlled opposition for the kike. You're an idiot for falling for control systems and not just being a good person just to be a good person. You're weak and need a supreme being to guide you like a cuck. You give your will and power over to a being you don't even know exists and then pretend you'll be saved in the end no matter what bad happens. It's sickening.
>>
>>130050386
What the hell is the point? Why do Christians do any of this shit? Don't you all believe everything is a part of God's plan and as long as you love Christ you'll be okay? So why do anything? Why do all this shit? Why fight anything? You don't need to, you'll be fine in the end and everything will play out like God wants. Why the fuck do any of you give a shit about anything it doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 473476326287.jpg (143KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
473476326287.jpg
143KB, 900x900px
>>130052911
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
>>
>>130053270
Good goy

>Oh you're not Christian? MUST BE FEDORACORE ATHEIST

There is thousands of more religions than just Christianity and atheism you cuck.
>>
File: luther.jpg (32KB, 552x311px) Image search: [Google]
luther.jpg
32KB, 552x311px
>mfw this thread

http://ergofabulous.org/luther/
>>
File: ChristianitySoAwesome.jpg (236KB, 1136x806px) Image search: [Google]
ChristianitySoAwesome.jpg
236KB, 1136x806px
Christianity is just another Jew-invented liberal ideology for manipulating the goy. It's functionally identical to atheistic communism and modern liberalism. Let's look at what all three have in common.

>invented by jews
>egalitarian
>hardcore cultural imperialists that place ideology over nation/race.
>multicultural globalists who believe all races can and will be assimilated by their dogma
>free from any true spirituality and steers their followers away from mysticism and the occult.
>considers pride in ones heritage to be blasphemous or unimportant
>glorifies meekness and poverty
>believe civilization is 6000 years old or younger
>paradoxically Utopian and apocalyptic simultaneously (we have to stop global warming and then we can go to space! The anti-Christ will wreck the world but then we can be saved by the second coming of Christ! The bourgeoisie will bring the world to the brink of ruin but the glorious proletariat revolution will save it)

The Jews had to introduce Christianity to Europe to prepare our people to accept liberalism, which in turn prepared them to accept Marxism, which in turn prepares them to accept global Jewish government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEqjF-7pdGM
>>
>>130053408
Yeah but you're an atheist. I can tell because you talk like one.
>>
>>130054213
Nope. I'm Gnostic. Like the Jew, I gather occult, esoteric knowledge.

Stuff like the magic square of freemasonry/Saturn, meanings behind symbolism and how the kike actually practices sacrifice and child rape as a sick sort of fucked up black magic ritual, because with esoteric knowledge comes the understanding that a type of "magick" exists, and those who use it rule. It's really disgusting desu. However, it's everywhere. The same fucking symbolism laid all around, referencing shit from thousands of years ago, but always a singular overarching theme.
>>
File: lutherrrrr.jpg (28KB, 520x268px) Image search: [Google]
lutherrrrr.jpg
28KB, 520x268px
>>130055270
gnosticism is gay and retarded
>>
>>130036906
God bless you brother! I start RCIA this september to be received into the church next easter
>>
>>130036906
>We New Age Christians
>Orthodox

You have learnt NOTHING. Have you even gon through The Catechumenate?
>>
>>130038897
This is basically a list of the basic lies and misunderstandings Protestants have about Orthodoxy, not actual criticisms.
>>
>>130055270
How do you confirm what you have found in your esoteric knowledge is true or not...
>>
>>130043231
Because Jerusalem belongs to Christians
>>
>>130036906
you look like you are a kind person.

you look dependable, like if something bad was happening, you'd know how to get someone safely out of the situation.

you look like someone who is not a bystander, like you would step in if someone was in need of assistance.
>>
File: (((Jesus))).png (1MB, 1276x994px) Image search: [Google]
(((Jesus))).png
1MB, 1276x994px
>>130045376
>Christ chased Jews

Christ was a Jew. And so were all his followers.
>Jesus went to a Synagogue
>Jesus was a fucking rabbi
>At first you had to be a Jew to be a Christian
>New Testament says that the conversion of Jews is of higher priority than the rest of the population
>"These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Go nowhere among the Gentiles, and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
I thought Jesus was red pilled on Jews? Why did he tell them to prioritize the jews?
>B-BUT MUHH APOSTLE OF THE GENTILES
You mean, (((Paul the Apostle)))?
>B-BUT MUHH GOSPELS
Oh, you mean the Gospel of (((Matthew)))? How about the Gospel of (((Mark)))? Or the Gospel of (((John)))? Maybe the Gospel of (((Luke)))? Am I the only one not falling for this shit? (((Simon))), (((Andrew))), (((Philip))), (((Thaddeus))), (((Bartholomew))), (((Thomas))), (((James))), (((Judas))), ALL Jews. Every single one.
>>
>>130053975
None of what you said is Christian whatsoever. I am sorry to tell you this Anon but watching a 3 hour documentary biased against Christianity on Youtube is not enough to suffice as firmly grasping what Christianity is. Also; Richard Dawkins' talking points are also not enough to suffice. Honestly, what is a biologist doing talking about theology? Could you imagine a theologist talking about biology? Every table on Earth would be flipped.
>>
>>130058070
Jesus is an allegory. He's the last few centuries' representation of the "free God", ie. Dionysus / Bacchus / Liber / Osiris / Freyr / etc.

And the Torah doesn't matter. Literally no one in Europe reads it. Almost everyone here are familiar with the Odyssey and the Iliad, but basically no one has read the Torah.
>>
File: lutherr.jpg (35KB, 526x324px) Image search: [Google]
lutherr.jpg
35KB, 526x324px
>>130059944
>>
>>130036906
Orthodoxy is the only christianity
>>
>>130048129
Praise Jesus!
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.