[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Criminals are made in prison..."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: oy vey.jpg (146KB, 1428x1047px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
146KB, 1428x1047px
Hollywood is releasing a movie where they make the case that prison makes criminals, NOT the other way around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQxjyRr9k2E
>>
>>130035665
and jews create anti-semites.
>>
>>130035665
Well, to a certain extent, it does. At least if it is only based on retributive punishment and not on rehabilitation into society.
>>
Its retarded that we put non violent criminals with rapists and murderers.
>>
"The night of" already kind of did this already
>>
>>130036190
Wouldn't be recidivism if we just killed criminals. Let's save the world some air.
>>
>>130036342
This. Social contagion is strong. You are your environment. Incarcerating petty thiefs is fucking retarded.
>>
Prisons are essentially "crime schools." We put criminals there to keep them out of society, but they just learn from harder criminals. Recidivism is huge.

I'd be happy to support corporal punishment. Whippings, stocks, taking fingers/hands, etc. Making punishment swift, extreme and visible will do more to suppress crime than taking the person on as a burden of the state for years.
>>
>>130035665
looks c tier
>>
>>130037745
True.
>>
>>130037745
>I'd be happy to support corporal punishment. Whippings, stocks, taking fingers/hands, etc. Making punishment swift, extreme and visible will do more to suppress crime than taking the person on as a burden of the state for years.
doesn't work

and before you think I'm some libshit take a look at how russian prisons ended up married to the crime orgs, and they didn't spare the physical pain of being in prison. There really are no perfect solutions, but I'll stick with forced labour even if people call it slavery - work your way back into the society instead of sitting on your ass and "reflect" (shit we even have become inexcusably lenient with isolating them, there's nothing that an empty room, bread and water, and 3-5 weeks of solitude can't fix, you'll be a real good boy after that)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.