[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUHH NATIONALITY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 44

File: asfsxc.png (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
asfsxc.png
138KB, 800x600px
every time i hear someone proudly proclaim that they are of any nationality i fucking cringe.

every time i hear someone complain about immigrants i fucking cringe.

every time i hear someone proudly proclaim that they are of any race i fucking cringe.

every time i hear someone say something patriotic i fucking cringe.

i can't stand anyone who would be proud of something so moronic as a state, race, genes, nationality or wars.

i can't stand seeing children being taught religion or hate and not humility, love understanding, empathy and science.

red pill me on why keep living in the past millennia like fucking degenerates.

explain why not give up your pathetic national identity, why not racemix, why cling to something you've never been a part of and been brought up to believe that you are.

why keep fighting over land, domination or beliefs. why let children die and suffer for your ideals that you've poisoned their brains with.
>>
you're either a cuck or a nigger
>>
>>130029253
Yeah, well we all cringe at you too.
>>
>>130029253
It's amazing how they repeat their programming almost to the letter.
>>
>>130029253
stop nigger pol is a board of peace you're not welcome here
>>
File: 1496757294463.jpg (26KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
1496757294463.jpg
26KB, 615x410px
>>130029253

i can see you've been programmed by marxist ideologues to hate yourself. i'll pray for you.
>>
>>130029624
>>130029674

is that the best you degenerates can muster up?

i swear you all are disgusting.

the two of you just live your happy little delusion where everyone's a nigger or a cuck or mudslime sand nigger. you are too full of your own shit too see the bullshit you've been fed.

prove me wrong
>>
>>130029810
(((THEY)))
>>
>>130029624
pigeon holing must be a sjw
>>
>>130029624
Probably a mixed race mongrel.
>>
>>130029253
you belong in a work camp
>>
>>130030068

Never read the bearded idiot. He was probably too delusional to see that he was wrong, and everyone who holds his beliefs is no better than you
>>
U cringe a lot u should get that checked out. I'm a proud American and I hate illegals, all I want is for them to legal up or go home.
>>
>>130029253
nations/ states are SPOOK
>>
>>130029253
I agree with this thread.
Nationalists are so useless in society that only thing they can brag about are the deeds of """"their"""" country or race.

The smartest people in the world almost always advocate internationalism.
>>
>>130029253
This is entry-level trolling. You don't drop all your bombs at once, you start slow, draw people in, and spread them out.
>>
>>130030217

as mixed as it gets

still am a fully functional, happy, smart, and humane person unlike you inbred birth defect
>>
File: The_Swastika.jpg (8KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
The_Swastika.jpg
8KB, 350x263px
>>130029253
You are woth nothing if you dont have any ideals or values you follow, your reasoning is stupid people follow ceratin ideas because they like them you are basically angry at people.

your nihilistic views are trash
>>
>>130029253
kys
>>
Norway ftw babi!
>>
>>130030607

i hold strong beliefs and i am not scared to defend them.
You've been brainwashed by The Swastika TM that you've posted there. you were played by {{{{{{{{{{{HIS}}}}}}}}}}} delusional ideals a hold no beliefs of your own.
>>
>>130029253
>red pill me on why keep living in the past millennia like fucking degenerates.
Appeal to novelty. New ideas aren't inherently better than old ideas. Here's a novel concept for you to practice: voluntary extinction.
>explain why not give up your pathetic national identity, why not racemix, why cling to something you've never been a part of and been brought up to believe that you are.
Culture is somethat that is built on the weight of thousands of years of civilization. Your culture is something you are a product of that influences your way of thinking at the most fundamental level. Other races often have cultures incompatible with your own and are incapable of assimilating. Racemixing also causes outbreeding depression, when coupled pairs of genes are disrupted. IE. Most whites have a pair of genes: one that causes heart defects and another that negates it. Mulattos who have the defective heart gene almost never have the coupled gene to negate it. There are many more examples.
>why keep fighting over land, domination or beliefs. why let children die and suffer for your ideals that you've poisoned their brains with.
Ask yourself this, commie. If you don't think realpolitik and/or competition for limited resources applies to everyone then you are utterly deluded. Nationalists tend to be isolationist. They seek goals like autarky and nonintervention. (Hitler only intervened in Poland because of genocide of Germans by Polish military, at least 20,000 German civilians in Posen were massacred). The commies tend to attack just about wherever they want if they think they can get away with it (Finland, Baltic states, romania, Poland, etc.) for no other reason than spreading their atrocious ideology that led to tens of millions of deaths.
>>
99% of you "nazis" here would've been slaughtered or inslaved by his party
>>
>>130031031
>Appeal to novelty. New ideas aren't inherently better than old ideas. Here's a novel concept for you to practice: voluntary extinction.
P.S. Nationalism itself is a relatively new idea that only appeared in the last couple centuries and was pushed by classical liberals. It is based on the idea that a country should represent its people and their way of life.
>>
>>130031059
Oh boy, how brainwashed can you get.
>>
>>130030334
>never read anything

fixed for you familia
>>
>>130029253
test
>>
>>130030607
what about humanism as a value?
>>
So you're against people having a national identity, or rather any sort of personal identity? I bet you say "I like all kinds of music" when asked about what you listen to.
What a bland comfort zone you must live in anon.
>>
>>130031444
Flawed. Every different group has ideas of right and wrong. People are only content when governed according to their own beliefs. There is no one size fits all aoproach that works universally.
>>
>>130031638
But why is divsersity of opinion flawed, in itself? If the underlying value rests on the same basis, then all variations are irrelevant. It's also something that nobody can disagree upon that we are all human, as opposed to nationality, which is an arbitrary label based upon primitive warring cultures fighting over land for their overlords. I know that the degenerate otherkin would disagree, but they will die virgins and that gene will die off with them (hopefully).
>>
>>130029253
Because without borders, you dumb fuck, people from all those brown places where they blow each other up all the time, would come here. I mean, come here in greater numbers than they are now.
>>
>>130031031

>Appeal to novelty. New ideas aren't inherently better than old ideas. Here's a novel concept for you to practice: voluntary extinction.
>Culture is somethat that is built on the weight of thousands of years of civilization. Your culture is something you are a product of that influences your way of thinking at the most fundamental level. Other races often have cultures incompatible with your own and are incapable of assimilating.
Nationalism was obsolete the moment it destroyed the {{CANCER}} that was before it. culture is simply a product of thousands of years of living in cave and praying to things, and there is nothing to be proud of.
>Racemixing also causes outbreeding depression, when coupled pairs of genes are disrupted. IE. Most whites have a pair of genes: one that causes heart defects and another that negates it. Mulattos who have the defective heart gene almost never have the coupled gene to negate it. There are many more examples.
would like evidence.
>Ask yourself this, commie. If you don't think realpolitik and/or competition for limited resources applies to everyone then you are utterly deluded. Nationalists tend to be isolationist. They seek goals like autarky and nonintervention. (Hitler only intervened in Poland because of genocide of Germans by Polish military, at least 20,000 German civilians in Posen were massacred). The commies tend to attack just about wherever they want if they think they can get away with it (Finland, Baltic states, romania, Poland, etc.) for no other reason than spreading their atrocious ideology that led to tens of millions of deaths.
communism is no better than nationalism
>>
>>130029253
There's a leaf hiding behind that flag, surely
>>
>>130030105
Prove you wrong on what retard? You didn't state any facts.
>>
>>130031941

אתה בטח לא מנקה אחרי הכלב שלך
>>
>>130032022

prove me wrong that you can do more than just call me names and explain why your outdated beliefs are valid
>>
>>130031444
If it's not transhumanism you can get gassed
>>
>>130029253
Anyone have the pic from a Plato dialogue of him saying that that for democracy to be successful the society must be homogeneous? post it
>>
>>130031249
>P.S. Nationalism itself is a relatively new idea that only appeared in the last couple centuries

>Roman Empire
>not nationalistic
Looks like you have been trusting (((historians))).
>>
>>130029674
Spbp
>>
>>130029253
>and science
That's where you begin to fall. Science isn't a religion you can believe in either. But normal people still see it as something almighty that will save their lives and make it better. Now religion can also be described by just that too.
Science is something that can help people sure, but it won't get rid of every single problem and it'll create even more problems as we go and invent new things.
We haven't "poisoned" the brain of our children either. Why do you think in kindergarten kids play hierarchy games where the winner gets it all, why do you think we compete for things, even for which culture is superior? Because that's what humans thrive on. Try to teach a kid to never fight, never look back, never try, never seek anything and he'll die alone without any friend. Maybe some sick fuck like you would think it'd be better to leave kids alone and let them die but we don't, we let them play by themselves and develop themselves, to a degree.
Now onto why not racemix, do I really have to explain what are preferences and fetishes or are you autistic? We like people similar to us, which is why it's easy to become friend with someone if you mimic them or have similar hobbies/ideologies. It's the exact same for races, we just live with others and since birth have been with those resembling us the most : our family. We learned from them the most things and know them best, thus we prefer being with them the most. If you have a pure white dad with a pure black mom you'll have fucked up preferences it's known. Same for asian/white couples and any other racemixing.
Now I want to ask why you cringe to such things, is it because you thought /pol/ was ironic at first then realized we're not? Let me guess where you come from, is it PLEBBIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT? I HOPE YOU DIE AND BURN IN HELL LEAF STOP HIDING WE KNOW IT'S YOU. But since you had the courage to make a thread I'll help you :
tl;dr: Nihilism is death of the society.
>>
>>130031884

take action (military if necessary) to eliminate any of those who believe that their beliefs are above others' lives.
also, borders aren't a bad thing
>>
File: A47FNyk.jpg (138KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
A47FNyk.jpg
138KB, 600x950px
>>130032276
I think I'd support the gassing if it were trans-humanism
>>
>>130031871
>But why is divsersity of opinion flawed, in itself?
because it can cause unnecessary conflict?
>>
>>130029253
It sounds like you might be a sensitive little faggot who cringed about everything, leaf
>>
>>130029253
O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner, O long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country, should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation.
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: 'In God is our trust.'
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
>>
>>130032431
nihilism is death
hierarchy isnt bad
leaves are commies
science isnt a belief

i am with you on that

but no matter how you put it the more {{SCIENCE}} there is the more people dont starve
>>
>>130029253
>>130032673
When our land is illumined with Liberty's smile,
If a foe from within strike a blow at her glory,
Down, down with the traitor that dares to defile
The flag of her stars and the page of her story!
By the millions unchained who our birthright have gained,
We will keep her bright blazon forever unstained!
And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
While the land of the free is the home of the brave.
>>
>>130032551
Internal conflict between individuals is preferable to arbitrary mass conflict between gigantic groups, no? Nationalism is almost certainly the main cause behind every war of the 20th century, which was itself the most destructive century in our species' history.
>>
>>130032192
I gladly would, but you literally didn't state any facts to argue with. "Hurr having an identity is bad durr" is not really an argument.
>>
>>130030540
>He thinks he's smart.
ProveIt™
>>
>>130031871
>But why is divsersity of opinion flawed, in itself?
"Diversity of opinion" is just a flowery way of saying "Disagreement". Too much disagreement in a society leads to strife and oppression. For instance, to allow homosexuals to run rampant, Christianity must be suppressed. We see the inequality created perfectly, with the homosexuals who roam to Christian bakeries and sue anyone who doesn't bake them an obscene cake.

>if the underlying value rests on the same basis, then all variations are irrelevant.
This is a flawed premise. The arabs have been nomadic warriors for centuries. The jews have been perpetual guests. The Germans have been conquerers. Each of these things reflects the values of the race. The muslims are aggressive, with a religion that rewards struggle, and is inseparably intertwined with their idea of government. The jews are humanist and cosmopolitan and favor Marxist ideas. The result is a fifth column, a small insular group that doesn't assimilate but attacks the host society from within.

>It's also something that nobody can disagree upon that we are all human, as opposed to nationality, which is an arbitrary label based upon primitive warring cultures fighting over land for their overlords.
Where did you come up with this nonsense? Nationalism first came about in the 1800s. Nationalists unified all the different localities and dialects into a single group that represented everyone. This was possible because the groups were different but compatible. They were all essentially German or all essentially English, etc. These groups had the same religion, similar languages, same histories, same moral views. That was was what made them compatible.

>I know that the degenerate otherkin would disagree, but they will die virgins and that gene will die off with them (hopefully).
What?
>>
>>130032812

identity is great

falsely held beliefs are bad.

>Internal conflict between individuals is preferable to arbitrary mass conflict between gigantic groups, no? Nationalism is almost certainly the main cause behind every war of the 20th century, which was itself the most destructive century in our species' history.
i ppartly agree.

nationalism is bad because psycopaths can easily take control and push {{THEIR}} interests above others'
>>
Sage and move on.
>>
File: 1492360910695.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1492360910695.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
If you wanted the infogaphs, you could have just asked. Why fake being an aggressive hippie? To bait in more replies?
>>
>>130032510
Degenerate biocuck
>implying Stalin didn't pour money into transhumanist projects
>>
>>130030540
Not a single one of these things is true. You've disproven three of them yourself ITT. Stop lying on the internet.
>>
>>130032915
>"Diversity of opinion" is just a flowery way of saying "Disagreement". Too much disagreement in a society leads to strife and oppression. For instance, to allow homosexuals to run rampant, Christianity must be suppressed. We see the inequality created perfectly, with the homosexuals who roam to Christian bakeries and sue anyone who doesn't bake them an obscene cake.

Ironic, then, that you bear the flag of an ideology who also would seek to suppress the freedom of others, much as you describe in the case of Christianity. If you want to attempt to manage people from the state, then you suppress, but I do not support the state intervention in internal conflicts.

>This is a flawed premise. The arabs have been nomadic warriors for centuries. The jews have been perpetual guests. The Germans have been conquerers. Each of these things reflects the values of the race. The muslims are aggressive, with a religion that rewards struggle, and is inseparably intertwined with their idea of government. The jews are humanist and cosmopolitan and favor Marxist ideas. The result is a fifth column, a small insular group that doesn't assimilate but attacks the host society from within.

For me to accept that I would have to have a viewpoint of considerable influence of race on the individual and being that I am friends with many of the individuals on that list, none of whom conform to those stereotypes, I can't really say it makes any sense for me. This is a premise we shall simply have to agree to disagree upon, as I find yours flawed as well.

(1/2)
>>
>>130029253
>>130029624
>>130029674
>>130029810
>>130030047
>>130030068
>>130030257
>>130033303
>>130033250
>>130033120
I've been away for a week what the fuck is this flag faggotry
>>
>>130030540
That's the point, mudblood. You will never understand what it feels like to be non-mixed.
>>
>>130033120

its too much of a pain to check each study that is referenced here but im 100% sure one of them is a blog post and 40% are pushing an agenda.

even if al of {{THIS}} is true medicine today would take care of 90% of the problems, the weak would die off and after a couple of generations of racemixing it would be negligible.
>>
File: 1492748858870.png (34KB, 972x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1492748858870.png
34KB, 972x1108px
>>130033120
>>
>>130033498
Old flags hath returned as the prophecy stated
>>
>>130033498
We 2013 again
>>
>>130029253
Ayyyy me too!
>>
>>130033580

not arabs. muslims.

organized religion, especially islam, is cancer
>>
>>130033459
>Where did you come up with this nonsense? Nationalism first came about in the 1800s. Nationalists unified all the different localities and dialects into a single group that represented everyone. This was possible because the groups were different but compatible. They were all essentially German or all essentially English, etc. These groups had the same religion, similar languages, same histories, same moral views. That was was what made them compatible.

The concept of nationalism as a named, pseudo-philosophical-political concept was definitely in the last 200 years, yes, but the behaviours and viewpoints associated with it go back millenia in heavily developed ancient civilizations. Nationalism is hardly a complex concept, and it's simply the flowering of a very base tribalistic instinct for us to form groups around, so it's no wonder that the exact same ideals, named or not, would be found in history.

>What?

Look up otherkin and cry.
>>
File: 1492803050603.jpg (1MB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
1492803050603.jpg
1MB, 3904x1788px
>>130032720
I disagree. See Africa. You ever studied how much science we brought them? For centuries they've been under control by other nations, tribalistic as they are. Even Northern Africa was colonized by Romans for centuries and yet they didn't change for shit even before the mudslimes came and destroyed all the infrastructure Romans took centuries to built. Africans by nature cannot create a stable civilization.
Only when brought up by a western/eastern society can they finally have somewhat of an education and even then they find excuses to fuck things up. Do you ever see that in Asia? Asian BLM would never be a thing trust me. Asians aren't as benevolent as we are.
In their defense they did get raped by almost every nation on earth and soon to be by China, but it's still not an excuse to waste all the money and tech we gave them and are still giving them.
Whites did take control of things for a while and it ran smoothly but then they decided to do pic related and decolonize. See they don't want to have a white majority in their country, nor an Asian majority either. But here? We can, because we're benevolent and kind.
Now what happens when Half of the U.S. stops being white? Will there be an utopian country full of diversity and love? Tell me what would happen if that scenario happen, please.
>>
File: 1481229837296.jpg (158KB, 514x796px) Image search: [Google]
1481229837296.jpg
158KB, 514x796px
>>130029253
People build communities out of necessity. Communities become Nations. Nations build the future. People of a separate community entering another without the intent to assimilate and become a member of that society have always destroyed the progress that the society has built.

Nations are built on the ideals and values of the peoples who inhabit them. Being proud of a nation should not mean being proud of a flag or other asinine reason, one should be proud of their country for it's values, it's people, and what they have achieved for Humanity's progress. Nothing can be achieved however when the culture, values, and ideals of a nation are being subverted from inside by an alien people with no respect for the will of those natural to the culture of the nation.

Culture is the lifeline of humanity, and Nations are borne by culture.
>>
File: 1478177591171.webm (3MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478177591171.webm
3MB, 224x400px
Clearly you have never lived around niggers
>>
>>130029253
Oh jeez don't cringe at me. I've got a lot on my mind as it is.
>>
>>130033826
.Nations are built on the ideals and values of the peoples who inhabit them. Being proud of a nation should not mean being proud of a flag or other asinine reason, one should be proud of their country for it's values, it's people, and what they have achieved for Humanity's progress.
yet it is.

nations got us where we are now, and for that, i am thankful.
yet there is no dismissing that bad things that they've brought.

good deeds dont overwrite the bad ones.
>>
>>130029253
Mourir pour la patrie !
>>
>>130033855

they behave like this because of {{CULTURE}}
>>
>>130031059
>he who must not be named
>>
File: 1491371482678.png (271KB, 1023x653px) Image search: [Google]
1491371482678.png
271KB, 1023x653px
>>130033498
Anons complained too much about "A FUCKING LEAF" and "POO IN LOO", so the higher ups of 4chan decided to bring ideological flags back.

Personally I think it's stupid, at least when you have the ideological flags replace the geographical ones. You get people cranking their ideologies to 11 with these and trolls/sliders/what have you pretending to be ideologists with their beliefs cranked up to 11 just to waste /pol/'s time by being high-nosed snobs.
>>
>>130033855
It's whites holding them down tho. I wish we could just deport them all back to Africa, give them their reparation, and say we're sorry for Slavery, we want to make things as if it never happened. Then bomb all their buildings, crops, farming equipment, weapons, and power plants because that's White technology.

Then we quarantine the continent for however long it takes for them to contact us by radio or they over hunt themselves into extinction.
>>
File: so long gay bowser.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
so long gay bowser.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>130034053
just values here, nothing more
>>
>>130029253
If it makes you feel any better I'd kick you out of my state.
>>
File: 1489148675613m.jpg (139KB, 621x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489148675613m.jpg
139KB, 621x1024px
>>
>>130033800

africans have been opressed for year by everyone, even themselves.

stoping being white isnt the point. changing the way we look at ourselves and other poeple is.
>>
>>130029253
Don't you know anything man?
I like we are just them little ants working for the system man, just like always reaching but never getting anywhere. If we like all came together there be no wars man. We all be cool with each other, it will be far out man. Who needs these flakies anyway. Keep spreading free love man, they will come around. We all just have to get real man, when we come together we be like flowers in the field. Peace and love my brothers.
>>
File: 1486144075427.webm (680KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486144075427.webm
680KB, 720x1280px
>>130034340
Would you send your daughter to a black school?
>>
File: 1483272530000.png (274KB, 1612x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1483272530000.png
274KB, 1612x1214px
>>
File: 1488476321184m.jpg (70KB, 230x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488476321184m.jpg
70KB, 230x1024px
>>
>>130034501
>implying this faggot will ever get his dick wet
>>
>>130034338
this is the thing that i am saying that is bad

while acceptance rates to college isnt the way to depict this, because everyone should have access to knowledge (i am not saying a person that got accepted into college with 2.1 gpa should be a doctor)
>>
File: 1451891953898.gif (60KB, 230x270px) Image search: [Google]
1451891953898.gif
60KB, 230x270px
>>130034257
i fucking keked did you name that file after that thread about annon throwing his friends cat like bowser and killing it?
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>130029253
>Hey goyim, if you give up your in-group preferences other races and cultures will too
>They won't see this as an opportunity to conquer your civilization, honest
>Also, human bio-diversity is a myth
>>
>>130034804

>Hey goyim, if you give up your in-group preferences other races and cultures will too
implying that i am religious in any way after what i have written here is beyond stupid.
>They won't see this as an opportunity to conquer your civilization, honest
being humane =/ being stupid.
>Also, human bio-diversity is a myth
probably is since i have been mix with whatever goes and never had any physical health issues
>>
>>130029253
You sound like a fucking jew came down the hill to see what the cows were chewing on. Fuck off to Israel you nationalist supremacist scum.
>>
>>130035098
have yuo read the post
>>
>>130035314

because that their {{CULTURE}}
>>
File: 1489013745728.jpg (369KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489013745728.jpg
369KB, 600x900px
>>130029253
>red pill me on why keep living in the past millennia like fucking degenerates
kek. Past millennia was without a doubt the less degenerate generation; high moral standards, honor, rejection of hedonism and so on.
>explain why not give up your pathetic national identity, why not racemix, why cling to something you've never been a part of and been brought up to believe that you are
Because kills both, culture and civilization. Culture is made of religion, tradition and national identity. Once this is dead, there is only civilization and civilization doesn't care about culture and any of what is on it, including morals, art, etc. Civilization is expansive, egalitarian, democratic, cosmopolitan and progressive. That is why civilization is kills culture, and also, in the end, kill itself.
Since industrialization people is less free. Before, people was the owners of their lands and could live on it as they want. Then "progress" appeared and urbanization came with it. In a city you hardly are the owner of your land. In a city you hardly can survive without a job. Making people slaves of corporations and the state welfare. And, while industrialization keeps getting bigger, the countryside lifestyle keeps dying. Turning the people on vulgar and uneducated masses who will vote for demagogue and populist scum who only care for themselves.
And then, at the end of civilization, when you think no more children will die and suffer on senseless wars, the so called progress you love will turn on what you hate more. With no nations and cultures there is nothing to fight different for profit. And the men who will reign the world of tomorrow; tanks to democracy, egalitarianism and social benefits, will be the ones who will cause all this suffer and death you hate.
>>
File: 1479395753311.png (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479395753311.png
70KB, 800x600px
Pretty pertinent to this thread. OP must not know what he's point the gun at himself.
>>
File: African culture.webm (3MB, 526x360px) Image search: [Google]
African culture.webm
3MB, 526x360px
>>130035513
How come they were never able to invent the wheel
Come on, be real
>>
>>130035555

if you think that i agree with ANYTHING that is written here thank you are missing the point
>>
>>130034340
No, why have we changed from being violent medieval warriors to being the peace loving faggots we are today? Is it because of the oh so many deaths? No, every nation on earth has had that, and even more china than any other region/nation.
Is it because we embraced philosophy sooner than anyone else, from the Greeks to the Romans, and it spread into Europe? No. Confucianism and other religions from East Asia and even India have great philosophical content, even mudslimes have sone from their 'Golden Age'.
Maybe it's because we're more resistant to cold and faced more hardship with diseases, wars, crusades, jihads, raids and pillages? Not even that, all over the world there were religion wars, diseases and change of pace.
Then what? Did we just get lucky? Do we have a superior intellect toward science, innovation and morals? I truly don't think so, Buddhists have better morals in term of pacifism and acceptance, luck isn't a factor if you consider all great civilization were built on rivers or near the coast, water is everywhere. Innovation is something every man seek! You won't see an asian not trying to improve how to live better or be more efficient, even mestizos are trying to improve their lives.
In my opinion, Africans and black by nature just have not evolved beyond tribalism. When I see a black mom in the street with her kids, she doesn't seem to care if they get lost of left behind until someone reminds them. They don't even speak french most of the time, they don't know how to adapt if they're integrated peacefully. America already had a black culture after slavery so the new niggers integrated in that, not in the American culture. And you can guess what the nigger culture is made of: tribal clan where the niggiest nigger gets all he wishes for.
Science will NOT solve the nigger problem, you can be sure of that.
>>
File: 1488477848713m.jpg (206KB, 872x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488477848713m.jpg
206KB, 872x1024px
One for the Jews.
>>
>>130035790

lack of food, resources etc.
also because they have stupid self mutilation habits
>>
File: 1492447474250.webm (1MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492447474250.webm
1MB, 224x400px
>>130035936
Black people in the US literally commit over 50% of the murders despite being a tiny fraction of the population
You can see why people might not want to live around them?

This is not some kind of irrational thing either, it's entirely legitimate.
>>
>>130035879

if you think that The Jews TM are behind immigration than you simply point out the problem i am speaking of.

Besides, why do you think that giving access to things as reliable food, water, energy supply is bad.
>>
>>130035936
Again, the lack of food is cause by them not integrating or accepting our technology of FARMING. At least look at the pic I posted in my 2nd post.
Where else than Africa do you see kids starving? Besides in communistic regimes of course. We colonized China didn't we? We colonized the Abbos and they're better off than the Africas even now. Europeans nearly colonized everything, only Africa stays the same shithole it always was.
>>
>>130035792
Your whole OP was nothing more than being being angry at White, nationalist conservatives. Sure you can twist that to apply to anyyone, but even any lefty that happens to be here knows by the context who you were really aiming your guns at.
>>
File: 1477617499503.png (87KB, 1234x852px) Image search: [Google]
1477617499503.png
87KB, 1234x852px
>>130036313
>why do you think that giving access to things as reliable food, water, energy supply is bad.
Yes....why indeed
>>
>>130036468
This graph doesn't include the growing mudshit and nigger population of Europe does it? It'll just become Africa n°2 if we let things happen mate.
>>
>>130036257

it's entirely legitimate. I wouldnt live amogst people who tend to result to crime.
yet you have to look past the aggression towards the reason for it. the reason is the way they've been raised, and their father's and so on.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING
THIS IS BAD

why wont you stop projecting wrongly held beliefs onto me.
>>
File: 1468442819138.jpg (812KB, 1136x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1468442819138.jpg
812KB, 1136x2200px
>>
>>130029253
Is your nationality ethnic? Then yes, you can (and should) be proud of it.
Or is it "a nation of immigrants"? Then it's kind of stupid.
>>
>>130036313
>Besides, why do you think that giving access to things as reliable food, water, energy supply is bad.

Because that would mean more starving little nigglers every year(on a greater scale than it is now). Cutting all supply for 3rd work countries are the best thing developed countries could do.
>>
>>130031059
unless we're legitimate Ubermensch, yknow, the tall blonde haired blue eyed nationalists that we identify as??
Perhaps the idea of racial purity and love of ones own people is hard for a communist mongrel like yourself to fully grasp
>>
>>130036835
see: >>130032023
>>
>>130029253

Everytime I see a pathetic cuck like you decrying nationalism, I fucking cringe.
Please kys, nationalism WILL win
>>
>>130036468

africa is a huge continent. literally the biggest. its hard to wrap your head around how really big it is. while europe probably wont go beyond 2b, africa will grow its population as far as it can; both of these things are happening because of infrastructure.

high population isnt bad. we just need to control it.
>>
>>130029253
What are you, 13?
>>
>>130036930
again i am not communist.

i speak of all nationalism. not only the {{{{UBERMENSCH}}}} are racist nationalistic degenerates
>>
>>130032470
So defend the border and kill the islamists? Ok
>>
>>130036658
You sure its not because they lack compassion, are more aggressive, are more compulsive, less logical?
>>
>>130036930
Nietzsche's Übermensch had nothing to do with race, and all with the overcoming of nihilism.

For fucks sake, the guy was a big critic of anti-semites.
>>
.>>130033855

Whitey just gets drunk, fucks his sister, then shoots his brother for sleeping with his sister. It's not on film because the rampant inbreeding has made them incapable of using modern technology.
>>
>>130029253
>every time i hear someone proudly proclaim that they are of any nationality i fucking cringe.
enjoy seeing your children raped and killed by nigger muslims then.
because if you think they reciprocate your sentiments you have not been paying attention.
>>
>>130036946
I am supposed to understand that? Google Tranny says its something about dog poop. How does that have any connection to what I wrote?
>>
>>130029253
I cringed every time you said "I fucking cringe"
>>
>>130037067
>africa is a huge continent. literally the biggest
hurr durr

These people are totally supported off western aid. They are not self sufficient whatsoever. South Africa was the breadbasket of the entire continent when it was under white rule. Since the end of apartheid the country has completely imploded, now people there are starving to death.

So now Europeans are saddled with this ball and chain, feeding all these africans. And every year their numbers grow greater, our numbers grow smaller. More feeders, less producers. It's a death spiral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>130037043
no it won't.

why should it? Your nation (if you are American) is multinational and breaking down. Like all nations once easy transport and freemovement and education become possible.

Nationalism is for little minds in little islands
>>
>>130037594
That's his ID, he is a jew
>>
>>130029624
No this guy just has to be German.
>>
>>130033008

>nationalism is bad because psycopaths can easily take control and push {{THEIR}} interests above others'

You can say that about every single identity group that exists in humanity.
>>
>>130037043

it has already won. i am just saying how stupid it is being proud of things you have no part in and putting yourself above others is.

>>130037278
yes please. take the life of anyone who would kill for religion.

>>130037421
yes. we can see from numerous examples that blacks can be integrated into society.

>>130037523
ubermensch, when used by a nazi (or any supremesist), does not refer to nietsche's ubermensch.

>>130037576
have you read the post.
also >yes please. take the life of anyone who would kill for religion.
>>
>>130029253
>having pride of what your ancestors did and hope you can carry on in their footsteps
>having immigrants enter your country, dilute your wages and disrespect your culture, and leech your welfare systems
>not teaching religion that creates a stable, healthy society through common laws every man and woman should uphold

Man, have you never thought past anything than yourself OP? You must be really pathetic and selfish.
>>
>>130029253
Hippity hoppity fuck yourself dirty hippie
>>
>>130037984

>You must be really pathetic and selfish.

Israeli, it isn't his fault.
>>
File: 1496889788158.png (24KB, 612x331px) Image search: [Google]
1496889788158.png
24KB, 612x331px
Weird how OP thinks science is a trump card that will serve his side.
>>
>>130029253
stop hiding behind your nigger flag leaf
>>
>>130037594
thought you were isrealy.
they dont clean after their dogs and let their children play in shit.
>>
>>130037930

>it has already won. i am just saying how stupid it is being proud of things you have no part in and putting yourself above others is.

Humans don't get anywhere without competition.

People are not benevolent.
>>
>>130037067
>It's big
So? China has more people than Africa, why is that? Can it be all the farmlands in China actually matter for something?
Do you see any farmland used by native africans and farmed by them? In mass?

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/africa-population/
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/china-population/

African cannot support so much population no matter what the countries in it do. And yet they continue to breed, with 'DO NOT RAPE WOMEN' or 'USE FREE CONDOMS' signs everywhere in the towns and villages. Why would they need such things when the population of the whole world would never need it besides town rapists from Moldova.
Also, ever seen African architecture? African built infrastructure? African towns? Nigger neighborhoods? They're almost in ruins. They can't maintain any infrastructure properly even if we taught them - and trust me, we did.
>>
>>130038390
its big, and with the aid that they are getting the population will grow.
will you read what wrote
>>
File: 1496427390233.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496427390233.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
>>
File: 1495716226994m.jpg (204KB, 1024x853px) Image search: [Google]
1495716226994m.jpg
204KB, 1024x853px
>>
File: 1495300690675.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495300690675.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>130029253
Don't ask for an answer faggot, find it yourself. Only that way you'll understand.
>>
>>130038390
okay now i see.
what i meant to say is that their infrastaracture is developing because of aid. obviously {{WE}} souldnt sustain them, yet we must help those who would like to move to better placesa if they have something to offer (work, etc)
>>
File: 1478177906977.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478177906977.webm
2MB, 360x640px
>>130038493
what he's trying to say is that Africans cannot maintain any sort of modern government or institutions themselves. It's not a coincidence that literally every single place on earth with a black majority looks like a post-apocolyptic wasteland
>>
>>130033800
Yes, whites building up those colonies while keeping as many blacks as uneducated labor would totally have lead to a smooth transition of power.
>>
>>130038493
Not until you read what I wrote faggot.
You make no new argument.
You have no grammar.
You're like a child who doesn't want to learn. Even if we put all the evidence in the world that nazis aren't as evil as they are seen, you'll still believe everything your parents/teachers told you. Why? Because they're your parents, would you not be proud of your parents, would your parents not be proud of you if you did great at something? If yes, denying being proud of something then accepting this is plain hypocrisy.
>>
>>130037067
Actually, the fact that europ isnt growing, i due to their low birth rate because of a higher level of education and high living standards - meaning people caee more about a good life (less kids more money) and their kids dont die at a young age. Africa on the other hand is a backwards savage place with low education levels. however, their living standards are rising, what this means is they keep on fucking and their kids die less, but they still breed more often. Thing is never mind how much the west will try to help, africa wont get civil, they have to get there themselves without any interference, and then africa will have a smaller population that wont rise just like europe
>>
>>130029253
Sounds like you cringe a lot here maybe you should go
>>
File: 1484381135665.png (28KB, 844x898px) Image search: [Google]
1484381135665.png
28KB, 844x898px
>>130029253
>how to spot self loathing swede with ten nigger dicks in every hole
>>
File: IMG_0194.jpg (156KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
156KB, 736x1104px
>>130037930
We just want countries where we can preserve our genetic lineage like every other race has. But you turn us into the bad guy because we finally toughen up after years of getting walked all over.
>>
>>130038980
Sure they did something dumb such as keeping them as pets instead of eradicating their kind. But what matters most is after this period, when people got to think as if they were the same as normal humans, they tried to help. People whine everyday about how blacks were oppressed, but can you say that about now? Can you say that nowdays whites are still keeping blacks are mere pets or are the african governments full of niggers so dumb that they can't even copy a viable government to create a stable society while getting:
-Millions in food aid
-Millions in charity aid
-Millions in subsidy
-Government tips and agents send to help if necessary, even going to war if dictatorship established sometimes.
Please tell me you're not retarded, I'd have to believe you if you told me you were.
>>
>>130029253
end yourself nigger
>>
>>130039616
how about {{WE}} cut all help to africa.
build one uni in there.
let them proceed.
>>
>>130029253
You deserve to die OP.
>>
Op is so weak and cucked that it hurts.
>>
>>130037930
>yes. we can see from numerous examples that blacks can be integrated into society.

Lmao, integrated 1, 3 more commited heavy crimes and went to jail. Good job.
>>
>>130029253
OP is literally a faggot
>>
File: 1484892739360.webm (3MB, 422x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484892739360.webm
3MB, 422x338px
>>130039784
How about we colonize them, and give them functional governments and institutions?

You say we should bring them in to our countries, what about instead sending our people over to their countries?
Africa adds more than the total population of Europe to it's numbers every 15 year. Obviously immigration is not the way to help them, this is just destroying the goose that lays the golden eggs (Europe)
>>
>>130029253
Reveal yourself you stupid nigger
>>
>>130039784
You don't know what happen to schools in Africa? Oh man look it up, Sunni cults are ACTIVELY trying to stop the population from being educated. Not only that but also wars destroying infrastructure already in ruins and all the city people ignoring these problems because they're safe with the police and the villages outside are NOT.
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/02/africa/kenya-university-attack/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garissa_University_College_attack
http://pamelageller.com/2014/02/muslims-group-slaughters-43-children-nigerian-school-children-burned-alive-jihadists-shot-slit-throats-children-tried-escape-windows.html/
And many others...you can see islam is certainly not a religion of peace.
>>
>>130040348
Always archive shills

>http://edition cnn com/2015/04/02/africa/kenya-university-attack
https://archive.is/6bSvR
>>
>>130040153
>How about we colonize them, and give them functional governments and institutions?
it reminds me of something ... mandates int the middle east? seen how that turned out.
>>
>>130029253
When I wake up, I'm triggered

When I get in the shower, I'm triggered

When I go to school, I'm triggered

When I see white people, I'm triggered

When I see skinny people, I'm triggered

When I'm at the pool, I'm triggered

Etc
>>
>>130029253
>something as moronic as genes
Are you retarded? Maybe you have extra chromosome so you keep telling to yourself that genes don't matter.
>>
>>130040348
obviously it is not. islam is cancer.
>>
>>130040506
sums up my life
>>
>>130040404
Sorry lad, I forgot, this faggot annoyed me with his questions without answering any of my questions and shitting out short answers without any form of grammar whatsoever.
Thanks for the reminder friend.
>>
File: 4242.jpg (14KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
4242.jpg
14KB, 297x331px
>>130030540
>im mixed
pic related is how you truly feel about that. i myself am very glad im an unmixed white.
>>
File: Adolf Hitler laughter.jpg (74KB, 468x321px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler laughter.jpg
74KB, 468x321px
>sees flag id
Didn't read, lol
>>
>>130038809
But they don't have anything to offer. Native Africans are low iq, dont have any special skills, big part of them are illiterate and more and more becoming that. The only thing that they could offer, for it to be worth investing in integration in western countries is cheap labour. But then again why do that when eastern Europeans qualify for the same thing, except are more culturally alike.

African niggers have no use in developed countries.
>>
>>130029253

It's an extremely easy way to feel good about yourself without actually doing anything.
>>
File: IMG_2409.jpg (13KB, 245x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2409.jpg
13KB, 245x217px
>>130029253
It's simple. A culture: of which biology is a part, is a subjective value. There is no one way of organizing a culture. There are many qualities, experessiveness vs stoicism, individuality vs collectivism, honor vs practicality. Ethnicities and their cultures are unique solutions to life forged together under the evolutionary pressures of adaption to local idiosyncrasies. They took thousands of years to form and evolve, just as species do. Everyone is a unique flavor and approach to humanity in this world. By pressing multicultural states, you marginalized the individual cultures, by pushing race mixing, you remove diversity cognition and temperaments. You seek to mix all these flavors into a bland porridge, a mixture of lowest common denominators. We are the true champions of diversity. In our love for ourselves, we seek to preserve. In your folly, you seek to destroy all that makes us us.
>>
90% of the replies here clearly demonstrate the high level deep critical thinking of the /pol/ community
>>
File: 1490375085419.png (18KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1490375085419.png
18KB, 429x410px
>>130033547
>its too much of a pain to check each study
>>
>>130033250
>transhumanism
if you add robotic parts to yourself, someone could litteraly controll you
>>
>>130029253
It will be washed away soon by globalism.
>>130041124
This
>>
File: wrong.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>130033008
Nationalism is what PREVENTS psychopaths to take control and push ((THEIR)) interests above all others

If you are a nationalist, whatever agenda you push when you take control is by default serving the nation
If you are not a nationalist, you will push whatever benefits you, to the detriment of the nation
>>
>>130041481
Should've known he was a lazy fuck, never debating a hippie fuck again.
Alright time for this thread to die just sage guys.
>>
>>130041434
>biology is part of culture
nope
>>
>>130029253
I dare you to reveal your flag
>>
Tipical amerifat complaining of culture because he has none
>>
>>130041868
BOOKS!, FUCK YEAH!
>>
>>130041903
yep
>>
>>130029253

Nationality means nothing now.

I'm all about muh haplo group.
>>
>>130033008
doesnt matter, even if you abolshied, national identity, religion etc, humans are gonna still find differences and that will breed conflict.

watched a documentary ones were two african royal families were at war because one of the families had just a bigger nose.

cant remember the name but you should find it when you google it.
>>
lmao
>>
i am a proud ethnic kekistani
>>
File: IMG_2388.jpg (34KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2388.jpg
34KB, 224x216px
>>130041903
Not an argument you mountain cuck
>>
>>130029253

Who
Gives
A
Shit
Faggot
>>
>>130029253
When I wake up, I'm triggered

When I get in the shower, I'm triggered

When I go to school, I'm triggered

When I see white people, I'm triggered

When I see skinny people, I'm triggered

When I'm at the pool, I'm triggered

Etc
>>
>>130041956
No need, we all know he's a fucking leaf.
>>
>>130029253

Are you a hawt blawks grill? Or Atlas fàsir?
>>
>>130029253
>why not give up your pathetic national identity
What defines you? Who are you?
>I like pop-band x, sports team y and wear this t-shirts with a logo!
These are superficial things your attribute to yourself, and not meaningful parts of who you are. Where do you come from? Have you ever been in love? Have you felt pain? Do you ever feel lonely? What was your childhood like? Even if you hate your parents, they consitute an important part of your history; of what makes you, you. This is why indentity matters - because if you replace your identity with individualism, you loose a part of yourself. Identity is not consituted by race alone, your identity is consituted by your history and experiences. You might not be proud of all of it, some might even be painful to think of, but this is who you are, it is how you came to be, and where you are right now. Race and nationality is only a part of that.

Don't sell your soul to the corporate world and become a living dead, a consumer. If you try to replace your entire history with something you find in the supermarket, then you only become a shallow human being. There needs to be a human connection.
>>
>>130029253
He added the israel flag just to throw us off.

He's a globalist jew getting impatient that the goyim haven't become a bunch of negro-asian mongrels yet.
>>
>>130029253
Why keep fighting over land, an incredibly valuable resource that determines who lives and dies? Why fight over our beliefs, which are a major part of our lives and why we continue living?

I dont understand why you seem to group religion with hate and separate love, religion often includes love. The goal of religion is to help bring the individual up, though what is considered good varies by religion.
Religions do teach humility, love, understanding, and empathy. Rules set down by religion often do have a logical basis to them, whether you agree that's enough to follow them is a personal matter.

Being patriotic or caring for your specific group is not dumb, because your group is what has given you what you have in life. I live in America and I am grateful to my fellow Americans and forefathers for making my existence and life here possible. Im glad I was born here, I enjoy being a part of this nation.

Wanting to give back and contribute to my home simply feels natural. Wanting my kids and the future generation to experience what I did is a natural desire for me.

If you truly love your home, it only makes sense you would not like things that may threaten it, right? *Illegal* immigrants are a threat to my home and in general have a poor effect on all of us.

If you are an observant you will see that different states, different groups of people, different races, nations, and beliefs all have varying merit. They arent equal, they have differing strengths.
If you believe some to be better than the others, would you not want to propagate it?
You seem concerned OP with humanity's happiness. If you truly are then you would fight so that what is best for humanity prevails. Instead you want to let things fall away into something lesser.
>>
>>130030540
>what is outbreeding depression
Mongrels are literally geneticly inferior
Enjoy being an evolutionary dead end
>>
>>130031871
Separate nations are necessary because different people will function best within different societies. Nationalism is caring for your nation and trying to build your nation up. This is a good thing and does not have to be anti any other nation, simply pro your own.
>>
>>130031059
Many people in this board are libertarian though
>>
>>130029624
He's probably a leaf
>>
let's cum together and feeeeeel alllriiiighhhht
>>
>>130044296
I never saw that
>>
>>130029253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgdRkIJSVXM

The whole pride in nation and tradition is a red-hearing. The real reason is a life style of degenerate freedom.
>>
>>130029253
Man, must hard to be you, have to be "cringing" 24/7/365.
>>
>>130029253
I'm white, British and proud of my heritage. Time to reclaim the Empire. No more shitty immigrants after brexit. Our country and fighting for the glory will be our religion. Re-uniting the commonwealth and conquering lands once again. Degeneracy will be purged and we will stand united as one above all others. Long live the queen and deus vult. FOR THE EMPIRE!
>>
>>130029253
You are just as much a victim of identity politics and brainwashing as anyone else. There were alot of good things about the hippie movement. There were also alot of bad things. Some things were the way they were for a reason.

There is nothing WRONG with being patriotic. It is one of the cornerstones of civic virtue. It keeps people from falling for degenerate shit like tribalism and ethnocentrism. There is a difference between patriotism and jingoism though, and that seems to be lost on the current generation. Thanks for the reactionary backlash, BTW. We tried to tell you that radical open borders was going to cause nothing but trouble and you flatly refused to listen until it was too late.

You need to understand that not everyone shares your personal ethic of peace, love, and lots of drugs. There are tons of people both inside and outside our borders who want you dead. You have been infantilized by the media to the point you no longer have a functioning self-preservation instinct. Your insular suburban upbringing is not universal. In fact, most people learn pretty early in life that the old American dream YOU got to live is now only for a very privileged few, because YOUR politics destroyed it. Grow up.

We don't live in a perfect world. The best we can do is try to make our little patch of it wonderful and hope the world will follow our example.
>>
File: 1494278966587.jpg (13KB, 317x330px) Image search: [Google]
1494278966587.jpg
13KB, 317x330px
this bait is making me cringe not all hippies are this gay dickhead
>>
File: 1486132639953.jpg (214KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
1486132639953.jpg
214KB, 658x595px
>>130029253
tl;dr lol. fuck off and kill yourself, faggot cuck bitch.
>>
>>130041895
#notallhippies
>>
>>130029253
just go into that room and inhale for your special treatment
>>
>>130029253
>cringe
fucking cancer
>pride over identity or place is bad
you're an idiot. fuck off, you retarded faggot, you have zero place in this world beyond existing in an amorphous cage
>all of these buzzwords
you gonna say toxic a thousand times too, idiot?
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.